Female Seeking other females to write F/F characters with (Trans* inclusive)

Started by VeronicaH, January 24, 2017, 05:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeronicaH

Hi! I'm back after an extended absence and would really like to meet some people to roleplay some lesbian romance/erotica/adventure storylines.

I have a lot of ideas, but I'm also open to your ideas as well!

I tend to be more submissive with writing, but I also like storylines that have a romantic and equal status relationship.

I am going to add each of my storyline want to writes to this thread as I go, but in the meantime if you are a lady and have something you are dying to write with another woman please go ahead and PM me.

I am also open to writing here on gdocs.

VeronicaH

Historical Fiction: Good Girls Revolt

-Setting: 1960's and 1970's Business or Reporting World (like the TV show or Mad Men), in the midst of the movement for women. Any major metropolitan city. 

- Characters: Open to Ideas, Can be reporters (the first ones?), copywriters, researchers, women in the industry. One woman in the industry, another a witness or a woman wanting to solve some kind of mystery, perhaps an activist.

- Kinks: I am open to many different kinks here. Anything from the traditional BDSM style (I would prefer to play someone submissive) to something a little extra kinky or even something totally vanilla.

VeronicaH

X-men: The New Generation

-Setting- A new generation of x-men are being cultivated and learning. Of all different ages. Including adults.  New York (upstate), Xavier's institute OR Genovia OR even in the Morlock Sewers or backstreets (like Gambit's gang).

-Both characters would be adults. One can be longer standing, another can be newer. Powers are up for interpretation or we can research X-men characters and assume one of them.

-Kinks. This could be pretty fun considering the many different powers we could possess. Again, vanilla is okay too.

VeronicaH

Historical Fiction: WWII (Inspired by: El tiempo entre costuras, The Time in Between)

Context: Spies for the British in WWII in Spain or France trying to get to know and report back about German plans and operatives. No pro-Germany events.

Setting- France, or Spain prior to WWII.

Characters: At least one spy. This is a great story line that could include a lot of intrigue, some forced sexual situations, some manipulation, and a lot of psychological development.

VeronicaH

Fantasy: Supernatural Inspired F/F

I really love the television show supernatural, but I really am only interested in F/F roleplay. I love the idea of two friends working together to solve supernatural crimes. I also really like the idea of maybe one of the F characters being a Hunter and another being a "monster".

This only really works if you have seen Supernatural. You need to kind of understand the characters and the dynamics.

Setting- US- Present day.

Characters- Hunters or some combination of Hunter and Monster.

VeronicaH

Witches

Supernatural plot. Two Witches, both fated, from the RPG Witch. We might start as opposing sides or maybe we are working on a mission together. It is up to you. This is a very open concept, and is based on an RPG book, which I do have. I'd love to flush this out more with you.

VeronicaH

Contemporary Romance: Community/State College

Two women, maybe age disparity, at community college.

Setting: Any community college in any state in the US.

Characters: I'd like to play a woman in her late 20's who is going back to school to change her life. She is at a crossroads. She meets the other woman, who has her own motivations for being there.