[Dragonsong] High Fantasy Adventure - Dragons & Riders - (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, July 05, 2016, 11:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relikai

Elysian Radiance

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Undine

Male dragon here, with Josh Mario John

And just to clarify before going too far - is this going to simply be a bunch of 1x1s, complete with romance/smexy times only between riders and dragons; or will we have reasons to gather together and mix things up a bit?  I ask, because I'm not necessarily a fan of having definite roles and "hook-ups" already planned out before we even get a chance to get into the IC, and develop our characters.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Thorne

Quote from: Undine on July 06, 2016, 10:30:25 PM
And just to clarify before going too far - is this going to simply be a bunch of 1x1s, complete with romance/smexy times only between riders and dragons; or will we have reasons to gather together and mix things up a bit?  I ask, because I'm not necessarily a fan of having definite roles and "hook-ups" already planned out before we even get a chance to get into the IC, and develop our characters.

I'm with Undine here, especially for the last sentence...

And, you want a pitch in a PM ... right. So, incoming. <.<
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Undine on July 06, 2016, 10:30:25 PM
Male dragon here, with Josh Mario John

QuoteDragons, once proud and majestic creatures filled with great intelligence and magic have been turned to stone. For over six decades the Dragonsong Covenant has been gone, but still the animosity for what they did remains; over this time those who have been born with the gift are often never lucky enough to find their companion and realize what potential they truly have. Those who do accidentally - or otherwise - stumble upon their bonded creature are left with a life where they can not explore it; the world hates them, and once recognized they are shunned from the vast majority of societies, who are all unwilling to forgive the sins of Dragon Riders past, leaving those new riders to become hermits with often only one another as company. The world is at a turning point and war once again threatens to destroy everything that has been built, but this time the great protectors that have always been there in the past have been locked away and shunned. There are those that remain, however, those with the knowledge and foresight to see what is coming on the horizon; Saidrym Torbel an Elven rider and her long time partner, Draekyn have watched over the Wyrmshrine, and now as war brews they know the world will once again need the riders that it has ostracized - and they know that alone, they can do nothing. So they have sent out the summons to the other riders near and far, young and old, new and veteran to meet in a summit at the Wyrmshrine, unlike any meeting of riders that has ever happened before. Who will answer their call, who will come to the aid of those who know only spite and scorn, who will step up and embrace the legacy of the Dragon Riders...

Romance is not limited to just a rider and their dragon. Dragons can be involved with each other as can riders. That's up to you and your partner. The dragon-rider matches WILL already be established but that's not to say that their relationship (romantic or otherwise) will be established. Merely that they're already paired up at the time of starting.

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Elysian Radiance

Undine

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on July 06, 2016, 10:43:51 PM
Romance is not limited to just a rider and their dragon. Dragons can be involved with each other as can riders. That's up to you and your partner. The dragon-rider matches WILL already be established but that's not to say that their relationship (romantic or otherwise) will be established. Merely that they're already paired up at the time of starting.

Perfect, thank you - that's all I needed to double check.  I thought I read something else along those lines in the intro, but simply wanted to be sure.  I'll have something pulled together for a PM in the next few days.

And... Oh Inigo, how I adore thee...
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Undine on July 06, 2016, 10:50:25 PM
Perfect, thank you - that's all I needed to double check.  I thought I read something else along those lines in the intro, but simply wanted to be sure.  I'll have something pulled together for a PM in the next few days.

And... Oh Inigo, how I adore thee...
I thought that appropriate for the moment. :D No game is complete without at least one PB reference.

Bloodied Porcelain

Well, on that note, I'm just gonna withdraw my interest all together. Thanks for reminding me why I bailed on E (especially group games) in the first place.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 06, 2016, 10:53:30 PM
Well, on that note, I'm just gonna withdraw my interest all together. Thanks for reminding me why I bailed on E (especially group games) in the first place.
Good luck in your adventures off of E.

PrincelyPup

Is it wrong that I'm entirely confused? Was it something I said?

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Daemon0110 on July 06, 2016, 10:57:45 PM
Is it wrong that I'm entirely confused? Was it something I said?
Nope! It was nothing you did or anyone else. It was the player's own personal issues and it has been resolved. Feel free to carry on with questions, plotting, and chatter!

Elysian Radiance

On the topic of faceclaims...

Wispyr will be using Mario Blanco as his dragon's elf-form.

I will be using Rebecca Ferguson as my elven rider and Serinda Swan as my dragon's human form.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 06, 2016, 11:17:26 PM
Mario Blanco is a beautiful individual
Lemme fix that for you...

Mario Blanco is a panty-droppin' sexy individual.

Also, I updated my first post on the first page with all of the claims so far to races, pairings, and faceclaims. If I missed anyone, please let me know!

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Tsuunade

Relikai

Thorne

Ehhh.. well. I'm pitching a female elven rider. I don't know if I broke Wispyr or not yet. <.<
Hope not. I don't like breaking GMs. Honest!

Also. My track record for posting before finished? Far from complete, apparently. Planning to use this image over here. =>
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Elysian Radiance

Please be sure to include both GMs in all PMs. Will update the lists in the morning!

Aida Rose

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on July 06, 2016, 11:21:09 PM

Also, I updated my first post on the first page with all of the claims so far to races, pairings, and faceclaims. If I missed anyone, please let me know!

Tsuunade and I aren't paired up.

Tsuunade

Flower

I just wanted to note my interest. I contemplated it and can't shake the urge to write a dragon. I'm open to create either a male or female. On average, I post about once a week, usually on weekends. It tends to stretch out longer when I'm busy. For example, this past holiday messed up my posting schedule.

With that in mind, if you still would like to be paired (not necessarily romantically) with mine, just send me a pm. Thanks a dozen.  :-)

la dame en noir

Quote from: Amarlo on July 07, 2016, 12:06:49 AM
-stamps down her claim over Virginia Gardner-

Whattt that girl is from my hometown!

Just like Jessica Chastain. I guess Sacramento ain't that boring anymore.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory