See what this place does to me?

Started by Stevej101, August 28, 2007, 01:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevej101

I've been reading a few of the various threads that other people have here and have formed my own list of not fully fleshed out ideas that I would like to try.  Hopefully there will be some interest.

1.  I would like to do a father/daughter story, not so much in the vein of bondage or non con, more of a D/s, controled orgasms, witholding contact, that type of play.

2.  Being seduced, not as a submissive, I'm afraid that I don't play that role well :) perhaps an authority figure that is more straight laced being seduced by one his position is over or maybe the male would be the younger, seduced by someone in position over him, she enjoying being submissive outside of work and showing him how to take charge. 

3.  A basic story, I have something you need, just how far would you go to get it?  Certainly D/s, perhaps light bondage,  We can discuss details in PM.

Updated still looking  :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Sabby

I like idea 3. Has a lot of room to shape up.

Stevej101

"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Sabby

So, what did you have in mind for idea 3?

Stevej101

Ons and Offs

Stevej101

edits again, none down, partners faded away   :)

Ons and Offs