What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeformedCatholic

A Simpsons-themed onesie from Meundies.  And also Meundies underwear and Bombas socks.  It's an entire podcast-endorsed Ensemble!

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

tommoj91

A pair of jeans I should really get a belt for as they fall down as I walk. Also a hoodie. 

LostInTheMist

Black and red plaid flannel pajama pants, white and grey socks, green short-sleeved tee.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated March 24, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Unusually long bout of insomnia is slowing my posting rate.

peonypetal

My ENORMOUS grey sweatshirt- living my life full of comfy and cozy

Bliss

A T.A.R.D.I.S.-blue dress with a repeating tilted screenprinted pattern of said time-and-space ship repeating around the skirt, and POLICE PUBLIC CALL BOX printed on the waistband. A cropped grey bolero knit sweater, mostly for the warmth of the sleeves and for my upper back. Simple black flats. Blue cat-eye glasses, and hair up in a silver metal clip designed to resemble a section of spider web.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Merry Gentry

tank top and soft flannel shorts, comfy clothes for bed  
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”