News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Player looking for game

Started by JadeCore, June 06, 2008, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadeCore

*peeks head in* Uh... hi! Being as all the games and players I'm jumped on board with to start games with are indisposed due to real life circumstances, I'm sans games. So... uh... I'm available! >_> I hate meet-n-greet posts by the way. :P

I guess I'm looking for something interesting and fun and creative with some sort of (semi-)long term story. It doesn't have to be some full blown Lord of the Rings kind of epic but I would like it to be more than just a one night stand. Something to enjoy and be creative with really for a good amount of time. I don't really have any particulars at the moment. Mostly, it just has to be interesting and compelling. I would kinda prefer a game with more than just two people but a one-on-one is fine too (with option to let in more a nice option). I'll play with guys and girls. I looked in the Players Wanted forum but there's a lot of games and most of them seem old and well established and I don't know about looking through all of them to find one, get all excited, see if it's alive, see if it's open to more players, and then getting disappointed that it's neither.

So... yeah! Anyone out there?

OldSchoolGamer

Darthvegeta800

Well these are oneshots theoretically but a lot of settings can be expanded upon for small-group rps:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16303.0