Sangre Negro 2.0 (LGTB friendly Zombie apocalypse game)

Started by DarkAngel111, September 14, 2015, 02:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel111

Loa I just re read your sheet your stats have to total to 50 yours are out by a few points.

DarkAngel111

Character thread has not been updated in the first post. Updated characters can be posted.

DarkAngel111

both your characters are approved Amarlo :) Except you know the first girl danielle since she is curvy or chubby, I think putting her agility at 7 is not fair make her intelligent at 8 and agility at 6. :)

Amarlo

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on October 18, 2015, 01:45:29 AM
both your characters are approved Amarlo :) Except you know the first girl danielle since she is curvy or chubby, I think putting her agility at 7 is not fair make her intelligent at 8 and agility at 6. :)

As a chubby girl myself I know it's easy to be agile, it's the stamina that's the problem. Which is why her stamina is only a 5. She can be quick for short bursts. She can't run marathons.

Also, my mother is over 40 and weighs around 220 pounds and she can do a split.. So flexibility isn't that much of an issue either!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

DarkAngel111

the conditions and nutritions will not be very ideal to keep them in shape. But okay, if you think its possible Then I will let you have it.

Amarlo

You know what, I've thought it over and I think you're right. I suppose I'll lower it to a 6.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

DarkAngel111

Alright :)

So this is the last day. I will be starting a IC thread, and possible have characters up. Tomorrow or the day after I will put up the IC  thread.

Let me just post a couple of my characters here. They are not edited for this game. so bare with me, but if you want to have any connections they will both be in the mall. So feel free to pm me.

Sawyer Presley
Full Name : Sawyer Presley
Nicknames / Aliases : unknown
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single

Former Occupation/Position : Ranch Owner/Con Artist
Strengths : Poker face, Good Liar, Calm in dire situations
Weaknesses : Family, Beautiful women, Not a good Shot. Living without luxuries
Special Gear : Carries a Double barrel Shotgun (20 rounds), Guitar, Sheriff’s Hat, Badge, S&W 500 with (50 rounds)& Holster.
Height : 6’1   
Weight / Body type : 200lb/ Strong Muscular, broad upper body
Hair : Dirty Blonde
Skin : White
Eyes : Blue
Distinguishing Features : His eyes, Belt marks from a younger age.

Personality : Ladies man, Hates to be in relationships, He is smooth talker and can talk in and out of anything if he puts effort into it. At his heart loves Country side and Peace that country side offers.

Likes: Country Music, playing Guitar, conning Unsuspecting people
Dislikes: indecisive people, Lack of facilities.
Fears: Becoming one of the dead, All his money not being useful anymore (its Apocalypse after all!)

History: Sawyer had been raised in a farm away from the hassles of city life. Although he had never really thought of it, as he grew older he knew exactly how attractive women thought he was. His father had been a religious Fanatic and his mother had been under his thumb. He got away from the life when he went to college and before he was done, he found out that his father had in a drunken rage killed his mother. That had been the final straw for him as he had never been close to his father but adored his mother.

He dropped out of college and went to his old family farm, where he slowly started working again. Few years later he had received news his father died in a prison riot and then he had no reason to stay leashed to his farm. Although he owned the place, he had given it to a next door neighbor to farm and maintain. He left to live a life in the city where he quickly realized that his charm and good looks could be his way of earning both Money and A different woman every month. He had attracted a lot of attention over the past few years conning housewives out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in the suburbs.

The Last job had left him on the radar for longer than before as the score had been over a million dollars. Just before all the hell broke loose he was caught returning back to his farm which he used to lay low and locked up in a county Sheriffs cell. He did not know what had happened for a couple of days, after which he realized that his transfer had not gone through yet which meant there had been a set-back. Surely enough he found out when the Sheriff said they were under attack by monsters and gave him a double barrel telling him that if he helped him escape with his life, he was free to go.

What he did not know was that the Monsters were people, sure they looked hurt or scarred but they were still people. His little bubble burst when he saw them attack another man and eat him alive outside the Sheriff’s office. The place was stocked on weapons enough for three people the Deputy, Sherriff and Sawyer. They held the place for two weeks before one after the other lost their lives and came back as the dead. Luckily for him sheriff wore a lose uniform and it was a perfect fit for sawyer. Simply changing into the uniform taking the badge and the weapons he headed out through the back door leaving the office a burning mess to keep the walkers attracted to the place.

Sexuality : Straight
Sexual On's and Offs :Same as profile

Player : Darkangel111

Scott Campbell
Full Name : Scott Campbell
Nicknames / Aliases : Scotty
Sex : Male   
Marital Status : Single   

Former Occupation/Position : Street Racer/ Student/ Low level Crimes.   
Strengths :
•   Driver: He can drive through hell and back he is good at evasive as well as fast driving
•   Street Smart: He is a good talker he can talk his way out of trouble.
•   Brawler: He is good with his arms and hands, a lot of upper body strength.
•   Good Shot: Although he had little experience before Z-day he usually hits his target at a modest distance.

Weaknesses :
•Not use to of living the way life is now.
•He has trouble leaving his car behind, and usually prefers to drive even if it means trouble.
•Selfish: He would rather save his own skin in times of greater perils.
•He is in a bit of denial of what is happening. Still Sees them as People.

Special Gear :
•   9MM Glock (30 rounds)
•   M1 grand with a bayonet. (45 rounds)
•   Winchester 70 Scoped (25 Magnum rounds, 20 large caliber, 50 standard rounds)
•   Beretta (one full magazine, 50 rounds)
•   An old tire Iron
•   Three large fuel containers in the trunk of his car. (1 empty 2 full)
•   A baseball Bat Broken but has a sharp edge.
•   10 000 Cash under the seat of his car.
•   Two Packs of beef jerky
•   5 cans of food (mystery)
•   One 2 liter water bottle (use to be a soft drink bottle)

Height: 5’11
Weight / Body type : Muscular.
Hair :Dirty Blonde   
Skin : White
Eyes : Blue
Distinguishing Features : Two Tattoos on Either Arms of Letter ‘A’

Personality : Scott is a hot headed adrenaline junkie who rarely thinks before acting. He is a very temperamental individual.

Dislikes: Lurkers(zombies), Any place with laws(He enjoys breaking or bending them)
Fears : Losing his car, Becoming one of them.

History: Scott was born and raised in very well to do family, his father had connections high up and usually he managed to pull strings for his son and his own business. Scott had been brought up with the concept that rules were meant to be broken, or bent to his will. His father or mother had never been around most of his life and thus he never really had anyone to mentor him.

Some bad company and drinks with the wrong type of people he was into the street racing scene. He had the cash to have top of the line ride with the best modifications made. He learned a bit about the modifications as well. Although he was never a gear head and had no knowledge about fixing things. He knew how to get a few body modifications done and usually worked on his own designs for his cars. Over the years he picked up a few more illegal hobbies and was holding up trucks or simply stores to get a bit of thrill, A few of the arrests were taken care of by his father who never  even seemed bothered by what he had done as long as it was fixable.

Not long after all hell broke loose. He had been in his house watching the news which was focusing on the illegal street racing scene. He knew that a crackdown had been imminent with the FBI and Local police in on the case. But the news was soon completely taken over by biting people or cannibals as he had called them. Most of the servants within his house had run to their houses in downtown to go to their families he had remained held up in his house for a good part of 4 months. It was after that time that he finally started getting attention of looters who were either trying to rob the Valuables in the houses around his.

He had used his father’s Old rifle which was a part of his small gun collection. Scott had used up a lot of the ammunition trying to scare the looters away from his house and finally decided to bail out He loaded the rear of his Mustang GT with some food, water and guns and ammunition, if anything, the living had been a bigger threat during the first 2 months than the dead. And the next 2 months the dead kept swarming around the house. He had loaded 3 10 gallon cans of fuel siphoning them from all the cars around the house and decided to drive out of the suburbs. He has been sleeping in his car and driving around town looking for some where safe to hold down at.

Sexuality : Straight   
Sexual On's and Offs : Same as Player (ask if you must)

Player : DarkAngel111