Hell Weekend (BON, NC, spouse swapping, M/F and F/F)

Started by NileGoddess, August 28, 2012, 08:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

The Plot

Three women have been friends since grade school. They went to the same schools, graduated at the same time, and even stayed in the same city. Eventually, all of them got married. After a few years, however, married life began to lose its charm. Their husbands listened to them less and less, their lives became droll and boring, and it seemed like they had to fight just to pull them away from a football game or the TV to talk to them.

After  meeting for a coffee one day to catch up, the three women decide to hatch a plan. Having gotten sick of the way they are now being treated by their husbands, they agree that a little ‘correction’ is in order. They plan a weekend retreat at a cozy cabin in the woods outside the city for all three of them. But instead of a relaxing weekend to get re-connected with their spouses, the three plan to turn it into a weekend of sexual domination to ensure that their husbands will never ever take them for granted again. The whips, toys, and outfits that will turn the three women into dommes have been ordered and packed, and all that’s left to do is lure their unsuspecting husbands for a long weekend of kinky fun. By the end they will make sure that the men know exactly how to respect and appreciate them from now on.

This is based off of a kink.com shoot with basically the same premise. Three dommes take their unsuspecting hubbies to a cabin and make them submit for the entire weekend to a little correctional therapy. All three of them will get turns at each husband in any way they see fit, including sex, and this will include group sessions with multiple wives on one husband or all six together, with both M/F and F/F scenes. The men will have no idea this is coming, of course, and I imagine that some of them won’t welcome it too much before the point is driven across.

Required: Five other players (I will be the sixth, one of the wives). We need three men and three women total, paired into husband and wife. The female characters will be dominant, the males submissive, and the player's preferences should mirror that. I’m all for having a wide range of characters or tropes (the overall idea is that these women are all super-gorgeous in the upper class, but extremely neglected and ignored as wives).

Kinks/Themes: BDSM and bondage heavy, with NC content, though the goal is that it would become more consensual along the way. This includes anything from spanking to strapons and anything in between, which will all be decide ahead of time. It’s preferable for players to have a wide range of kinks, as having only one specific kink and only that will likely damper the other players. One overall kink that must be met is the concept of sexual interaction outside of one's spouse (either light or full sex).

Style of play:My goal is to do shorter scenes involving pairs of players to keep different characters interacting, as well as larger sessions with all characters. While we won't be doing rapid-fire posting, you will have to account for people finishing early, meaning some downtime, or waiting for some scenes to finish. Therefore, you will have to have the availability to post when needed, but with six people, scenes shouldn't move all that quickly. Posts will be budgeted a bit to prevent a pair of players from flying off and leaving others in the dust with their own scene. Past tense writing will be required.

Character Info:Use the template below to post your character in this thread. If you are posting a female character, put down their maiden surname for now. Once we have six characters, we will pair them up and discuss who is married with whom, and once that's done, we can change to their married names. Ideally, I’d like for the women to fall into the age range of upper 20s to late 30s; long enough to have been married for around a decade, and their husbands should be similarly aged. No large age gaps for this game. And again, all players should be in the upper class of society, well off, good looking, high-paying job, etc. Once we get all the characters we need, then we will add a few extra details.

*Note: this is not a first come, first served position. Just because someone posts a character does not mean it will guarantee them the spot. I will be selecting people based on how appropriate they are for the role based on multiple factors.

Character Template:
[float=left][img](Character Image Here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] (For the women, put maiden surname for now)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Wives may be unemployed if desired)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Player Ons/Offs:[/b] (Specific offs would help, and so would ons. Otherwise, be prepared to discuss scenes ahead of time.)

The Cast

PhantomPistoleer

Name: Roberto Vasquez
Appearance: Roberto has an angular face with an olive complexion.  When he was younger, it was a bit more chiselled, but he has always maintained the lines of a capricious nature regardless of age.  He has a prominent chin, suggesting a determined air.  He has dark brown eyes, which wander often, but despite being prone to diversion, they appear very focused.  Looming over them are thick, playful brows, which are often arched with contentment or cocked.  He has a roman nose and a stern mouth.  He once possessed a thick set of black hair, but it is getting thinner and thinner as he approaches 40.

Roberto doesn't take as much care of his body as he once used to, but he still manages to run four miles a day and work out four times a week.  He plays regular rounds of golf on the weekends.  He played college soccer and participated in track and field events (Javelin, most notably).

Personality:  Roberto is a hot shot surgeon at the city's biggest hospital, St. Leo's.  He is passionate about his work, but he doesn't care about his patients.  He is generally dismissive towards all manners of people that frequent St. Leo's, like the elderly, the obese and drug addicts -- despite being a drug (and sex) addict himself.  Roberto has a lovely wife and a lovely home, but Roberto likes to sleep with other women, and frequents strip clubs and prostitutes.  He belongs to a group of wealthy Republican gentlemen that host orgies and bukkakes -- and wives are not invited.  Roberto doesn't treat his wife badly (that is to say, he isn't abusive or restrictive)-- but it is obvious that his adoration has cooled.  His likes:  complex medical cases, attractive nurses and oral sex.

Player Ons/Offs:  Offs:  Scat, Zoophilia, M/M; Ons:  Group, Double Penetration, Anal, Non-Con, BDSM, etc.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

NileGoddess

Thank you for the profile, Phantom. I'll have a look at it. Plenty of spots left for anyone interested. My profile is below.

Name: Jasmine Monroe
Appearance: Tall, black, and very thick in the hips and chest. Jasmine is a gorgeous, but sometimes intimidating African-American woman. She likes to flaunt her body, though it originally started as a way for her husband to pay attention to her. Now, it's become a habit. She owns very few outfits that don’t qualify as ‘sexy’, and most fall under ‘inappropriate’, whether it be at home, or shopping in the mall. She is extremely high-maintenance, but it pays off well in her lush, voluptuous body.
Personality: While she would like nothing more to put her husband in his proper place, Jasmine is just too busy wasting time. She spends most of her time spending her husband’s salary on clothes, dresses, makeup, and salon appointments. Between her other friends, she is often the cynic of the group, and doesn’t hesitate to be sarcastic. She’s hot and she knows it, which rubs off and gives her an arrogant attitude, and she frequents revealing clothes when possible. This can sometimes lead to confrontation with people, usually which brings out her aggressive personality.

Upon talking with her two friends, Jasmine agrees that it is time to stop waiting and put her husband in her place. She needs to be the center of attention, and he needs to be worshiping every square inch of her body for what it's worth. Divorce crossed her mind, but then she would be losing out on the steady stream of money, and hence outfits, lifestyle, and comforts of the upper class. Rather than lose her sugar daddy altogether, she would rather just 'reprogram' him to suit her needs a little better.
Player Ons/Offs:
Ons: Domination, CBT, bondage, smothering, breath play, facesitting, spanking/whipping, clamps, pegging, groups
Offs: M/M, scat/watersports, most 'extreme' limits.

Gekido

Name: Brian Connors
Appearance: White skin and blue eyes are the things that define Brian. His body is strong as he often works out trying to keep himself on shape as best as he can. Tattoo his stomach (a Tribal tattoo). His black hair is often very smooth and sometimes he lets his hair grow a bit when he is not in a case or he is in vacation.
Personality: He is a guy that doesn't give up, being a lawyer meant often getting what he wants where he wants. He knows how to manipulate people into getting whatever he wishes. He loves his wife to death but sometimes he just wishes to be alone, focusing on sports on his free time he often calls his buddies of the law firm to come to his house and have a good time while watching football. Lately his busy work has kept him either tired or focused way too much on his cases which means that he doesn't have time for his wife. He often masturbates himself in the shower to get off his lust and be more focused on his cases.
Player Ons/Offs:

On's: Bondage, CBT, Humiliation, Chastity devices, Some anal
Off's: Vore, Gore, Scat, sex with animals.

NileGoddess

I updated the character roster with confirmed characters. Two spots on both sides still open, but I'm looking over a couple of husband apps right now. We could use some dominant ladies, as I haven't gotten any applications yet.

NileGoddess

Just wanted to give an update to all interested players. Do to the lack of female interest, I'm not sure if this game will get moving. I'll leave the check up for another week, but if I don't hear from anyone, assume the game will not move forward.

PhantomPistoleer

Dang it.  I was really, really looking forward to having Roberto get pegged by Jasmine, NG.

::sighs dramatically::
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Lady Temptress

I would love to join this! Who wants to be my mate? This sounds fun!
Lady Dreamer

Qt

I'm interested in getting into this RP c:

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on September 07, 2012, 07:27:50 PM
Dang it.  I was really, really looking forward to having Roberto get pegged by Jasmine, NG.

::sighs dramatically::

Hehehe, getting pegged is hot.

JinxedMinx

Goddess,
Please take a look at this. 
Thanks.
-Jinxed

Name: Emily Stark
Appearance: Emily's long blonde hair and patrician features give her the appearance of delicacy. She is long legged and slender with breasts that are just slightly too big for the chest that carries them. She has a small tattooed heart on her hip - the last remnant of a perfect honeymoon.
Personality: Emily was always a hard worker.  She worked hard through college, she worked hard on her marriage and now she is willing to work hard to get her husband back. She doesn't see this as punishment, just a realignment of priorities.

Emily Landers gave up a promising career in finance to support her husband’s even more promising career.   Instead of making decisions on investing millions of dollars she baked cakes and hosted parties, she picked up dry cleaning and watched the housekeeper clean.  To keep herself busy she organized charity events and supported local organizations.  It wasn’t how she thought she’d spend her life but she was in love and she was happy.  At least she was until he started spend all his time at work or locked in his home office.  The green-eyed monster inside her suspects he’s having an affair and thought of stepping out in retaliation but before she could cheat on him she realized the truth – she just wants her damn husband back.

It was over a series of martini lunches that three friends realized they had similar problems and together they came up with a unique solution.  Emily is fully on board with the plan, she is willing to play all-or-nothing to save her marriage to the man she loves.  Initially, she was a little concerned that she might not be strong enough to pull it off,  but she is determined to make it work.

Player Ons/Offs: Ons - Bondage, power struggle, NC, anal, groups, public displays
Offs- Bodily fluids, body alterations, graphic gore, vore.

NileGoddess

Thanks for the profile JinxedMinx! I'll have a look at it and let you know what I think. One little thing that might need to be changed is the reference to 'Jasmine's plan'. Jasmine wasn't the one who came up with the idea; it was more or less an agreement by all the women.

Quote from: Lady Temptress on September 08, 2012, 05:58:41 AM
I would love to join this! Who wants to be my mate? This sounds fun!

Feel free to submit a profile. Once we have all the characters, then I'll divide them up into husband and wife, perhaps based on some input from the rest of the players.

Quote from: Qt on September 08, 2012, 06:24:11 AM
I'm interested in getting into this RP c:

Hehehe, getting pegged is hot.

QT, like with temptress, you can submit a profile.

A reminder that it's not a first come first serve offer.

Lady Temptress

Thank you, Goddess and I will post a character now. I can't seperate posts or posts pics, due to I rp by phone. I hope I can still play in the rp. My next post will be my character profile.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Name: Melissa Anderson. Age: 32. Occupation: Housewife.    * Melissa & her hubby were high school sweethearts & in her senior year, she became pregnant. They had to marry. But they are so much in love with other, that they were delighted to have the wedding sooner than planned. They were going to wait tik after college and all, but, they had to put that on hold. Melissa sadly had a miscarriage and lost their beloved child, sex was unknown. She became withdrawn and distant, he tried to bring her back around, but it didnt work. Which in turn caused her hubby to cheat. But now, she wants to try and make it up to her husband. But how? End profile.
Lady Dreamer

JinxedMinx

I made the change to reflect a more communal plan.  If there is anything else I can do, just let me know.

PhantomPistoleer

Awesome characters, ladies.  Thanks for submitting them!  For a second there, I thought no one was into wife swapping.  Mwahaha.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Lady Temptress

Thank you, Phantom & Hello everyone! When does the Rp start & is there a link to the IC Thread? I wonder who my characters hubby will be. :P
Lady Dreamer

JinxedMinx

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on September 08, 2012, 12:27:22 PM
Awesome characters, ladies.  Thanks for submitting them!  For a second there, I thought no one was into wife swapping.  Mwahaha.
I don't think this is wife-swapping.  It looks more like husband swapping to me.  :D

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: JinxedMinx on September 08, 2012, 12:55:38 PM
I don't think this is wife-swapping.  It looks more like husband swapping to me.  :D

This is perfect.  Marry me?  ;)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

NileGoddess

LadyTemptress, if you're going to be posting exclusively from your phone, I don't think that will be fair to the other players in terms of quality. Also, there are some issues with your profile. For it to make sense, another player would have to come up with that exact same scenario involving the child and miscarriage. Also, I'm not sure if her reason for participating in this weekend is correct. You use the phrase 'make it up to her husband', which implies that she was the one who wronged him, and is searching for forgiveness. It should be the other way around; the women in this story are seeking retribution.

Lady Temptress

I don't think thats very fair,  Goddess, but I understand. I wasn't sure what type of profile you required. I do have quality in my postings. I'm a good rper and I have been rping for years, so my rping by phone shouldn't make a difference. But I understand. Thanks anyway and I will bow out now. Good luck everyone with the game, I was looking forward to being in it. Oh well. Thanks anyways.   
Lady Dreamer

kaz

Name: Lisa Elliot
Appearance: 5'5 tall, short in stature, red hair, green eyes.  Slim, athletic with a ready smile and lively aura. She tends to wear smart, but at home she is a slouch.  She loves to jog at least once a day.
Personality: Lisa is fed up with her husband.  She is at her wits end.  Usually she is a warm, friendly outgoing woman who enjoys drinks with friends and used to love doing things with her husband.  Now she is snappy, short tempered and angry.

Lisa is a hot woman, and she knows it but her husband seems to have lost all interest in her.  She is often alone, wishing for the old days when they used to spend every minute they weren't working together.

She has no time to play these days, and is moody, and if it wasn't for Jasmine and Emily she would have walked out ages ago, but she keeps going, relying on their support and friendship.

She is a strong woman, capable and intelligent.  She has had enough and agrees that something needs to happen to make her husband take notice of her.  Being dominant comes with her job, even though she doesn't work anymore, some traits are hard to lose. She was known for being a tough bitch in court.  A side her husband used to admire, now he never mentions it, but then he is always working, so he seems to have forgotten her.  She is looking forward to making him see her in a new light.  She misses the power she used to get from being the courtroom and hopes that by revealing that side of herself to him he will see shes not about to give up on him.  She longs to return to work, another issue she is planning on making him accept.

He needs to realize that she needs him as a man not just her husband.  She knows he wanks in the shower, shes not stupid.  She will put an end to that as well.  He is going to feel the bite of crop a lot over the next few days, and if he behaves he might feel it for the rest of his life.  Life is about to change for him.  And probably not in the way he wishes it would...

Player Ons/Offs:
Ons: BDSM, Bon, D/s, CBT, breath play, oral, spanking/whipping, clamps, group sex, anal, fucking him with a strap on. Making him beg

OffS: M/M, bodily functions, blood, gore, death
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

NileGoddess

kaz, I might have you push her towards being more of a dominant personality. Otherwise, if she winds up in a scene alone, that might make for some difficulty.

I'm waiting on one person to post their husband character, but I think we have our ladies. However, applications are still open if anyone wants to toss in a character of their choosing. I'll make final decisions by the end of the weekend.

kaz

No worries hun, I'll sort out her personality and anything else needed to fit with her eventual husband.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...