What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ananym

If your wearing black thick rimmed glasses, I think my heart might just melt.  Love a woman in formal business wear especially with the heels and stockings.

I'm wearing black casual cotton dress pants, black socks, a light grey button up collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up 3/4 length, and a black under t-shirt.  My first day back to work after vacation and I was a little scruffy.

Chi

Still in the Levis and tee, sorry, being a stay at home mom is not conducive to dressing all sultry and whatnot
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Beguile's Mistress

Long-sleeved white silk blouse and a dark blue pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a long-sleeved dark purple top over pink track pants.

My hair's down and I'm not wearing any jewellery or any shoes, sitting crosslegged at the computer. :D

Beguile's Mistress

Gray Glen Plaid slacks, an Oxfordcloth buttondown shirt and black flats.  Went a bit casual today cause I'm tired and have files to move and clear out, too.

Quote from: Ananym on January 04, 2016, 04:02:03 PM
If your wearing black thick rimmed glasses, I think my heart might just melt.  Love a woman in formal business wear especially with the heels and stockings.
I do wear glasses but they have thin metal frames in a sort of dark bronze color.  I used to have heavy dark framed glasses but my optometrist didn't have any last time I ordered. :-)

Chi

Orange tank top, black yoga pants, pink undies and grey ankle socks with fuzzy moccasins.

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

AmberStarfire

A dark blue-grey top with 3/4 sleeves over a black skirt with gold stripes. Also a white hair tie, as I've got my hair tied up in a bun.

Rel Mayer

PJs of the "packed all my clothes and forgot I still needed some to wear today" nature.

Red pajama shorts with blue butterflies on them, barefoot, and an old halo t-shirt that I got from an old job a while ago. I think master chief is on it?

justme4386

Totally boring: tight blue jeans, knee high boots with 3" heel, tight white body under a red off shoulder knit pullover, covered by a thick, black winter coat.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

AmberStarfire

A maroon short-sleeved jumper dress, a black and white striped skirt beneath it (because the jumper dress is short) and a purple half-dressing gown (the kind that is just a wrap around top with long sleeves - because it's cold). Also a thin black hair band (my hair's in a ponytail).

Beguile's Mistress

Brown slacks and a pale yellow sweater with a rolled collar, brown loafers

Sayd

A hoodie and not a damn thing else.

Beguile's Mistress

A soft gray business suit with a very pale gray blouse, sheer beige stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt, black leggings, and a purple wrap around fluffy top because it's cold.

Autumn52

A gray and pink onesie that I got for Christmas and two pair of thick Christmasy socks. *it is cold here*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AmberStarfire

A purple short sleeved dress with black tights beneath, a cherry red jumper, a brown leather jacket and boots, a cream scarf with gold knitted through it and coffee coloured flowers, and my rings.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green slacks and a beige silk blouse with a tan cardigan and tan suede ankle boots.  Does a sort of Robin Hood impersonation today. :-)

JadeArwen

A white sports bra and teal hipsters

MelisaArtemis

AmberStarfire

An emerald green short-sleeved top with gold buttons over a black and gold striped knee-length skirt.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue dress with long sleeves, fitted bodice, skirt gatherd at the waist, crisp linen collar and cuffs and a zipper down the back, sheer charcoal gray stockings and black heels.

justme4386

electric blue sweatpants, white t-shirt (way too big), no undies, fluffy socks... shower and bed are calling...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved purple top with silver studs at the shoulders and a darker knee-length purple skirt with a black band around the waist.

Beguile's Mistress

Royal purple pencil skirt and very pale purple long-sleeved blouse, gray leather belt, sheer gray stockings and darker gray heels to match the belt.

AmberStarfire

We sound quite similarly purpley dressed, BeMi.