Miss Sykes Triumphant Return! Sub F for M or F (Actual Gender doesn't matter)

Started by Miss Sykes, December 21, 2014, 04:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Sykes

Hey All,

I have three new ideas (well two and a craving) that I seek partners for, as with previous ideas these ideas are not for someone seeking romance long or short term although romance can be used to make initial connections with a character so long as it ends once your character is ready to reveal themselves. I also only play submissive roles.

Sibling Relations.

A young girl and her mother are forced to move in with another family (We can discuss why). Things are great, her new Dad loves her like his own and her brother is very kind and always spends a lot of time with her ensuring she is happy and has everything she could desire. A few years later shortly after her 16th (age negotiable) her brother comes into her room at night, at first he just watches her sleep. A few nights later he makes his move, he begins to touch her, the next day she tells her mother who instantly dismisses it as a bad dream. As days pass things get worse, he starts doing more and more to her enacting all his dark desires on his sweet Sister and no one will believe her when she tells them.

I would like plenty of bondage, toys, outfits, and anything else your dark heart desires. Brother could also be sister if you prefer.

The Succubus
A Succubus attacks a church, turning the nuns to depravity and destroying the priests minds utterly. Heroes come and the Succubus is defeated and as far as they know utterly destroyed. However the Succubus survives, weakened barely holding her grip on this world she finds a nearby school a religious school. Using almost all her remaining power she disguises herself as a student and infiltrates the school, from there she begins to find new victims, preying on the students to regain her power.

Once again I would like plenty of bondage and I would also like to have some scenes of girls having their souls devoured by the Succubus.

As for the craving, I am yet to figure out an idea for it but I'm craving something with electrostimulation.