Wheel of Time RP

Started by Desan, March 29, 2011, 01:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desan

Well since I'm back from my long hiatus, it's time for me to pick up some games and shed this rust off!

If you have read and enjoyed any of the books within the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, this RP is for you!

I'm looking for a female and possibly another male or female to journey together inside of the world of the Wheel of Time. This RP could coincide with the story that takes place in the series, or could be a completely separate story/time altogether; just based in the same world.

I don't have anything specific set down in terms of plot or direction as I'd like to work out the details with my partner(s). All I know is that I'd like to journey and RP within the world of the Wheel of Time and quest, kill Trollocs and other allies of Baalzamon, discover cool places and other such things!

Knowledge of the books/series is a big plus! If you haven't read any of the books, that's fine but it will make things a little harder with terminology, geography and history of the land. If you do a bit of research about the book and terms, you should be fine.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Miroque

I´d love to play in Wheel of Time world.. What kind of characters would you want ? (would <colour here> Ajah apprentice be good? ) and what time period you were thinking ? I would love to play separate time line, so Rand would not cause trouble and broke the world, or then, middle of the chaos he stirred.

-Yours Miro

Ala Rai Sen

Would this be freeform or have a system to it?

Desan

@Miroque

I was thinking a character who is training to become a Warden or maybe a character who's Aiel (though my knowledge of the Aiel is limited at the moment). Thus a <color> Ajah may be suitable for a warder, and could work with Aiel (creates conflict and fun for sure).  In terms of time period, I do agree that the timeline should be different, but since I've only read to book four at the moment, the only timeline I know of is when Rand is going nuts and is in Tear. Perhaps it could be before Rand is even born. A pre-lude to the new Dragon Reborn?

@Ala Rai Sen
I would assume freeform. Never played a system rp before.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ala Rai Sen

Quote from: Desan on March 30, 2011, 08:54:49 PM
@Ala Rai Sen
I would assume freeform. Never played a system rp before.

Ah, well, that kills it for me. Good luck with your game.

Miroque

I dont like "freeforms" neighter, but if that what it takes, I´m willing to adept.
Warden + Ajah trainee would be nice pair, imho. Timeline wise, maybe compleatly diffrent "dimension" as I have read´all the books and you will at some point.. and things get pretty hairy after Rand leaves Tear.