New game ideas

Started by Tom, April 24, 2006, 07:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Being involved in just a single one-on-one game at the moment, I'd really like to get some more games going. I'll suggest a few things, so if anyone find any of these interesting, don't hesitate to get in touch.

1. Monsters and the Centaur Slave
A one on one scenario where a female centaur is trapped and captured by a couple of minotaurs or hill giants. They have their way with her. Including semi-beastiality, non-consensual sex, anal and degredation.

2. Jane Bond
Looking to GM a female spy/agent, who are sent on missions that involve a lot of sex and is often captured by the bad guys who have their way with her. Including non-consensual sex, uniforms, group-sex, girl-on-girl, bukkake, light bondage, straight.

3. The Artist
A father, who paints fantasy pictures of young elven maidens who get raped by orcs and monsters, needs a nude model for one of his projects. His daughter volunteers. Including incest, straight.

4. Girlscouts
A few girls are on a camping trip, when it is revealed that one of them is actually a hermphrodite. Including ageplay, uniforms, herms, girl-on-girl.

5. First time
Two young men are sharing a room and engage in a little mm sex.

Ariabella

I'd be up for the Jane Bond idea  :) Always wanted to play with those cool Bond gadgets.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Wrathie

Ooh, sexy bond gadgets. Sounds good to me too.

Mmm... gives a whole new mental image to Q's workshop :P

The Artist one sounds interesting... were you imagining it as non-con?
It's not paranoia when they are out to get you.
On's and Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4535

Moondazed

If I knew more about mythical creatures I'd give the first one a try, but I'm not sure that you want to deal with a newbie.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Swedish Steel

Yeah, Bond and spies sure can be sexy. Kinda wish there were a Spycraft game going, but don't know how interested people would be. Good luck with the game.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Elvi

Damn!
Seen it too late.....I've even got a character up and ready to run for a game I was going to play, but was dropped......Unless of course we end up with the three bond girls?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Ellyssa

Bah. Not that you don't have enough willing victims already.. but if somehow they all drop out the Jane Bond one sounds really tasty here too.. :)

Wrathie

Heh, we've bypassed charlies angles already...
It's not paranoia when they are out to get you.
On's and Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4535

Natalie C. Barney

Jane Bond needs a sexy agent from some other agency or faction forces to work with her I think a sexy Greek woman would be fun naming her Sappho Joy. I will make her an acrobat, thief and a damned good knife thrower for some wealthy crime lord.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Ariabella

*grins* The spy girls always seem to work in groups of three or more anyway...the aforementioned Charlie's Angels, She Spies, VIP....
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Tom

Alright, I'm excited to see so much interest in the "Jane Bond" idea. I've decided to go from a simple one-on-one scenario to a full-fledged game. Therefore I will accept all characters/players within limits. Those who have answered first here will have precedence.

It will be a freeform game set in the sexy 60's where the superpowers are fighting their cold war. Agents can be either western (US, British, French, etc) or Communists (Chinese or Russian). Send me a PM description of your characters and I will prepare the game itself.

I will use your on/offs specs to tailor the game for each of you. Some of you may be paired; either as collegues or as adversaries. I will also accept requests for running villains and their henchmen. Male or female characters. The character description should include:

PLAYER NAME:
CHARACTER NAME:
NATIONALITY:
CODENAME:
PERSONALITY:
SPECIAL SKILLS:

Ellyssa

Ooh. Looks interesting. And already a character pops into my mind. Will write her up tonight. :)

Elvi

Yup mine is fermenting as we speak
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Tom

Quote from: wraitholme on April 24, 2006, 09:14:45 AM
Ooh, sexy bond gadgets. Sounds good to me too.

Mmm... gives a whole new mental image to Q's workshop :P

The Artist one sounds interesting... were you imagining it as non-con?

Actually the Artist one I was thinking as consensual. The father is reluctant, but the daughter seduces him, by acting so sexy he can't control himself. I can play either character.

Tom

Quote from: Natalie C. Barney on April 24, 2006, 10:44:45 AM
Jane Bond needs a sexy agent from some other agency or faction forces to work with her I think a sexy Greek woman would be fun naming her Sappho Joy. I will make her an acrobat, thief and a damned good knife thrower for some wealthy crime lord.

Feel free to make the character Greek. According to my guidelines, she can work for either the western side or the commies -- or being an assassin/spy for a crime lord, she can be working either side, functioning as a henchman in the game (similar to Jaws and Oddjob in the James Bond films, only a bit more sexy...)

indarkestknight

*raises hand for the girlscout one* You want to run the hermy or the rest of the troop? And I assume we're talking late-mid teens here due to site restrictions, right?

Natalie C. Barney

Ok I'm not quitting this game but note my ons/offs now, expect me to be much more the spy and lover just won't go to certain places the rest of you might be inclined to. And sexual violence against her or by her is a huge no-no without my consent ahead of time.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Tom

Quote from: Natalie C. Barney on April 24, 2006, 11:55:38 PM
Ok I'm not quitting this game but note my ons/offs now, expect me to be much more the spy and lover just won't go to certain places the rest of you might be inclined to. And sexual violence against her or by her is a huge no-no without my consent ahead of time.

Noted. You can take things like these to the Jane Bond OOC thread from now on.

Tom

Quote from: Glabrezubane on April 24, 2006, 11:26:07 PM
*raises hand for the girlscout one* You want to run the hermy or the rest of the troop? And I assume we're talking late-mid teens here due to site restrictions, right?

I'll contact you via PM to discuss this.

Darwishi

Saw it too late as well, wouldn't mind a Jane Blonde idea ^^ It helps that idea was used as a character for the Women of Wrestling league a few years back.  Gives me a good idea of what she'd look like anyway.  And the intro to her stage presence is actually something on the gadget/bondage side. ^^

Moondazed

So I assume you don't want to try the minotaur game with me?  Just want to make sure it wasn't just overlooked.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Tom

Quote from: moondazed on April 25, 2006, 07:41:26 AM
So I assume you don't want to try the minotaur game with me?  Just want to make sure it wasn't just overlooked.

It was indeed overlooked. I'm very sorry about that. I'm extremely interested in trying the minotaur game with you. Maybe you could setup a thread for us in the one-shots section and post an introduction for your character?