Monster Musume interest check (potential BESM 3th edition system use)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 18, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

For years, the Japanese government has kept a secret: mythical creatures such as centaurs, harpies, and lamias are real. Three years before the start of the story, the government revealed the existence of these creatures and passed a legal bill, the "Interspecies Cultural Exchange Act". Since then, these creatures, known as "liminals," have become a part of human society, living with ordinary families like foreign exchange students and au-pair visitors, but with other duties and restrictions (the primary restriction being that liminals and humans are forbidden from harming each other).

Wiki entry
Monster Musume own wiki
Monster Girl Encyclopedia page

It's recommended that any interested players get familiar with the setting (read wikis, first pages of manga or episodes, google is useful for this) and also checking out the monster girl encyclopedia area for ideas for 'monsters' they want to run in as. However for gender equality I allow male monsters as well. Albeit the manga and anime is ecchi heavy (and sexual content is likely expected) there is going to be actual plot involved with the monsters and foster families. Also it's only Japan which had opened this program and world at large is still trying decide 'what we do with excistence of monsters?' issue. Some countries embrace the program/law, others reject it and others even outright hunt monsters to be delivered to labs where they are cut open for experiments or even sought to militarize them.

So, overall players should think char concepts which base on chars who are residents to Japan (foster families). However monsters could be anywhere from the world but most be fluent in Japan to speak it (writing/reading is different matter). Even in Japan there are activist groups both in favor or against monsters.

Now, those who are interested I want ask are they willing to run it with system? System which I plan use is BESM third edition (again; google is your tool to find rules for this system and I cannot link them because E site policies). I think BESM is best and easiest system to adapt anime stuff and creating monsters in modern society and also make the foster families. We would use modern comedy/romance as skill cost for stuff.

Anycase the humans/foster people would have 300 (heroic amount) points and monsters would have 500 (mythical amount) points. Humans by default use 90pts for their stats (Body, Mind and Spirit) as they want and they use heroic threshold for traits while monsters use 120pts for their stats and have mythical threshold for their traits. You must spend 50pts for skills as human where as monsters have 25pts limit. So for repeat in easy formula for minimums (you can spend more to skills or stats as you prefer);

Stats/Attributes/Skills
Human          90     Rest      50
Monster       120     Rest      25

Now, those who do not want system can voice it out; it's not set in stone. Albeit BESM system is easy to learn as it uses 2d6 dice vs target number (you add modifier to 2d6 roll depending on attributes/skill modifiers). If have questions on system, game or voice interest or lack of it, feel free to write :).

wander

I really would love to play in this setting! ^^

I however only own BESM d20, though I own the Tenchi Muyo and Sailor Moon rpgs, which use an older version of BESM though. Point buy is a little different in these versions, for example a stat has a 1:1 point buy ratio, characters are often around 50pts worth in this version.

Have you considered FATE Core or FATE Accelerated? Both are pay what you want (including nothing, aka free) and can handle the monster/human split due to the Aspects mechanic. I'd recommend FATE Accelerated more, as it's more narrative based and character generation is far easier and there are less rules for people.

Interested, of course. :)

Yukina

I'd love to join and play some BESM 3rd in this setting. I'm currently researching "the bill".

Edit: Research complete. Finally decided and I'll be playing a meek hostess. She inherited her grandmother's property and estate, the catch being that she had to apply to be a host family.

Zaer Darkwail

I am familiar with Aspects mechanic (I may have played it once), but I am more familiar with BESM so I would stick with it. However if got older editions, overall system is same (I think) expect price costs is different and some extra attributes. Just google and take a look to BESM 3th edition, it does not take too much your time to find free PDF somewhere or look to the rules of the system :).

However as mentioned if majority say 'nay' for system then we go freeform with this.

Idlewyld

I can go either way, though I'd like to hear the argument for using system on this one. What would you have the players make rolls to do in the game?

Zaer Darkwail

Mostly skill checks but also in case of attacks (example protagonist in anime punched couple bad mouthing locals about his monster date) and defense rolls or measure how much 'rough loving' they can take (HP and defense rolls avoid tough lamia love hugs). Also intent is later on involve actual plot which may involve physical conflict or needing use of powers like telepathy to get information from people's heads.

Kimera

I'm currently checking out the proposed ruleset, but I might make a character for this

Wolfy

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Wolfy on September 20, 2015, 01:30:27 AM
I wanna be a member of M.O.N! @-@

It's possible :). But if we use BESM rules then you would need get organizational ties attribute for it.

avorae

I say we go system but then I am not very good with freeform so I may be slightly biased.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

mannik

I normally don't do group games, but this one seems like it could be fun. Consider me interested ;D

While I am by far more used to freeform games, I am interested in trying out some system based games. So...could go with either option. I'll probably wind up playing a monster girl. Right now trying to decide between harpy or lamia.

Zaer Darkwail

So far 7 interests and votes for system or no system go;

System: 3
Neutral/no idea preferance: 3
No-System: 1 (through PM)

So with that I presume we will be using system then (as freeform it can be harder to decide who would win grapple fights, who's faster and so forth). I will work later this week a actual charsheet but feel free post pics, name or write bios for char (or even start calculate what you get with BESM). As mentioned the game is based on modern world and the humans are 'regulars' (meaning no super powers). Humans spend automatically 140 points for stats and skills, leaving 160pts for attributes. However 3 in any three stat is 'below adult' average (teenager). So if want play full grown adults then 4 in all three stats is ideal (so meaning 170pts spend for stats and skills).

In attributes is lots stuff besides supernatural; example wealth is one, organizational ties, aura of inspiration (fitting for a actor, musician, singer etc), divine relationship (or simply as luck), items and ofc all combat attributes which apply if char practices martial arts (or has gained skill in using firearms through hobby or practices hunting in woods in freetime). Weapons are also attribute and if your martial artist who may have 'chi enchanced' attacks, that's possible with weapon attributes but still even hardcore human martial artist should not have many super attacks or attacks which look 'magical' in nature (more stick with real life version of martial art feats). Also increased landspeed can apply to running athletes (or those who work out) but not overly much to go beyond realism (like super speed does).

Yukina

Name: Miyako Sonozaki
Bio: Miyako was a shy girl that was down on her luck. The meek girl had just come out of technical school with a degree in programming and web design, but her money was dwindling as there were little to no jobs in sight. Luck shone upon her however when she inherited her grandmother's property and estate. Miyako was oddly confused, seeing as her elder was cruel and she was her least favorite grandchild. The unfortunate girl soon found the catch was that she had to apply to be a host family, an awkward predicament due to her meek nature...

Sheet Write-up

Miyako Sonozaki

Stats (90)

Body: 3
Mind: 3
Soul: 3

Attributes (32)
-(2) Features: Appearance, Cuteness 2
-(1) Features: Appearance, Beauty 1
-(1) Features: Editic Memory
-(8) Organizational Ties 4: Head of the Sonozaki Coporation
-(20) Wealth 4

Skills (50)
-(2) Administration 1: Accounting, Executive, Small Businesses
-(2) Area Knowledge: Hometown
-(1) Biological Sciences 1: Ecology
-(7) Computers 2: Databases, Networks, Programming
-(2) Cultural Arts 1: History
-(4) Domestic Arts: Cleaning, Cooking, Home Budgeting
-(2) Driving 1: Bus, Car, Small Truck (vans, pick-ups, hi-cubes)
-(2) Electronics 1: Computers, Consumer Electronics
-(4) Etiquette 2: Low Class
-(2) Foreign Culture 2: Monsters
-(4) Gaming 2: Board Games, Computer Games, Gambling/Card Games, Military Simulations, Role Playing Games
-(7) Languages 4: Japanese, English, Chinese, French, German, Korean, Spanish
-(1) Medical: First Aid
-(1) Physical Sciences 1: Physics
-(4) Urban Tracking 2: Academic
-(3) Visual Art 2: Animation, Drawing, Video
-(2) Writing 2: Academic

Lynnette

I'll need to look up on BESM 3rd edition, as I'm not familiar with it, but I'm interested, I think it could be fun. The example-issues mentioned here seem like they could be solved with something as simple as a single D6 though, alt. a D12, with half the numbers representing one part and the other half the other part, with the distance from the mid-point counting severity of victory/loss.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Lynnette on September 22, 2015, 01:01:17 PM
I'll need to look up on BESM 3rd edition, as I'm not familiar with it, but I'm interested, I think it could be fun. The example-issues mentioned here seem like they could be solved with something as simple as a single D6 though, alt. a D12, with half the numbers representing one part and the other half the other part, with the distance from the mid-point counting severity of victory/loss.

Yeah, but how you limit how powerful is monster X vs monster B? More so if their similar but different interests? The attributes and their ranks present good balance for that. Anycase google is your friend; you should find free PDF of BESM 3th edition somewhere.

Yugishogun: Char is looking good, do remember if needing points (or just for flavor) you can take defects up to -10pts. If it's tough to make humans in heroic scale without tapping to supernatural (spend the points mainly) I can allow 'supernatural' abilities through technology (so we still go with modern setting with slight futuristic stuff allowed like hologram projectors with richer people or flying cars/vechiles in everyday use). Tough and Energy increasing attributes are useful (so yes, we use energy and also shock values to determine pain threshold when you go stunned).

Yukina

Lynnette

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 22, 2015, 01:26:31 PM
Yeah, but how you limit how powerful is monster X vs monster B? More so if their similar but different interests? The attributes and their ranks present good balance for that. Anycase google is your friend; you should find free PDF of BESM 3th edition somewhere.

Well of course it has its disadvantages, but overall, I don't think this would be a very heavy PVP-type game. If it was a PVP-game, a system would of course be a massive benefit, but I'm a bit unsure as to how much it'll actually be used. Of course, I'll look into BESM though. It's been silent at work lately, so I'll probably look into it tomorrow or something.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Zaer Darkwail

Well, that's something you should not advertise here Yugishogun, I would advice remove your offer as I think it borderlines breaks E's policy against piracy :P. But if you discuss matter with with other folks outside E and do that, then that's different matter.

Quote from: Lynnette on September 22, 2015, 01:50:24 PM
Well of course it has its disadvantages, but overall, I don't think this would be a very heavy PVP-type game. If it was a PVP-game, a system would of course be a massive benefit, but I'm a bit unsure as to how much it'll actually be used. Of course, I'll look into BESM though. It's been silent at work lately, so I'll probably look into it tomorrow or something.

Not PvP but more a PvE situations (other monsters going rampage, terrorists, kidnappings etc). I bit expand the universe as we go as I go by the anime episodes for basic fluff and idea. Japan so far is hospital for monsters but other countries may have their own policies or ideas against it (or exploit it).

mannik

After looking through the monster girl encyclopedia you included in the first post I'm even more torn between potential monster girls to play. Though kind of leaning toward Hellhound or something like that.

Here's a character sheet that I'm working on. The attributes and associated point costs are based on an older version of the system. Try as I might, I can't even find a list of available skills in 3rd edition. So...could use a little help in finding such information.

Name: Renoa

Species: Beastman, hellhound

Bio: Renoa is a creature of fiery passions and dominant personality. Quick tempered and aggressive in nature, she can be quite the handful for anyone responsible for keeping her out of trouble, especially when she goes into heat. Though once she comes to trust someone she can be a fiercely loyal and affectionate companion.

She grew up in the jungles of south America, and for much of her life lived a very primitive life style. Often fighting with her siblings for position in the pack, and other monsters to secure food. Eventually her family was forced into ever increasing conflict with humans as they continued to expand their cities into her family's territory, forcing them to relocate on several occasions.

Rumors of Japan's new cultural exchange program reached her pack. A woman had ventured into the jungle with the sole purpose of bringing this news to the tribal monsters living there, openly inviting them to return with her as part of the program. While most of her pack was distrustful of this offer, fearing it was some trick by the humans to get them to leave their rightful home once and for all. Renoa did not believe the woman was being deceitful or dishonest. She certainly didn't smell like she was lying. So, as a means of learning human culture and way of life, she volunteers to go to Japan and learn all she can to help her family in their struggles dealing with the humans continuing to encroach on their territory.

Learning Japanese was difficult for the hellhound. Even after passing the mandatory classes needed to participate in the program, she only has basic working knowledge of the language. With effort she can pick out the important words, but if spoken too quickly or with the use of slang she is easily confused and frustrated.

stats
Stats: 120pts

Body:5
Mind:3
Soul:4

Attributes: 60pts

Natural Weapons (claws and teeth): 2 (2pts)
Heightened Senses: 3 (6pts)
Super Strength: 3 (9pts)
Speed: 2 (2pts)
Regeneration: 2 (8pts)
Special attack (hell fire): 2 (8pts)
Special defense (fire): 4 (4pts)
Elasticity: 1 (1pt)
Animal Friend: 4(4pts)
Combat Mastery: 4(8pts)

Skills:
Acrobatics
Intimidation
Occult
Stealth
Wilderness survival
Wilderness tracking
Animal Training (ties in to animal friend)

edit: added a bit more history to her biography.

Zaer Darkwail

Skills are listed in pg82 but we use Modern Day Romantic Comedy cost for them (which is listed at pg89 in right side of the page). You should use google to find the PDF but I think I can list the skills but their costs vary between 1-3pts (seduction costs 3 example while riding is 1pt). But I guess I can work up your sheet updated for 3th edition if you know pick skills which to max out or interested in (also each skill purchased comes with speciality and with additional point get +2 other specialities, specialities add +1 dice for indicated action).

I list the skills; Acrobatics, Administration, Animal Training, Architecture, Area Knowlegde, Artisan, Biological Sciences, Boating, Burglary, Climbing, Computers, Controlled Breathing, Cultural Arts, Demolitions, Disguise, Domestic Arts, Driving, Electronics, Etiquette, Foreign Culture, Forgery, Gaming, Interrogation, Intimidation, Languages, Law, Mechanic, Medical, Military Sciences, Navigation, Occult, Performing Arts, Physical Sciences, Piloting, Poisons, Police Sciences, Powerlifting, Riding, Seduction, Sleight of Hand, Social Sciences, Sports, Stealth, Street Sense, Swimming, Urban Tracking, Visual Arts, Wilderness Survival, Wilderness Tracking, Writing.

mannik

That's part of the problem. All the PDFs I can find are first edition, which doesn't even have skills from what I saw. The only 3rd edition pdf I found was only a sample and included only pages 1-6, so...had no information that was actually useful.

Went ahead and edited my character sheet to add in the skills I think would fit her character from the list you provided. Not sure about costs or what levels they should be though.

Yukina

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: mannik on September 22, 2015, 05:06:50 PM
That's part of the problem. All the PDFs I can find are first edition, which doesn't even have skills from what I saw. The only 3rd edition pdf I found was only a sample and included only pages 1-6, so...had no information that was actually useful.

Went ahead and edited my character sheet to add in the skills I think would fit her character from the list you provided. Not sure about costs or what levels they should be though.

I work those in tomorrow or later this week.

Idlewyld

I'll try and work up the character then. It may take a little while.

Leodouble08

Completely interested, will work on the character here soonish.

Zaer Darkwail

mannik:
Here
I checked first your attributes; there is no animal friend in 3th edition but I checked what it was in earlier edition. Usual ability re-rolls are done now with divine relationship (luck) attribute. However I can count that power as unique power and go with same cost/effect as in earlier edition. Besides this all rest were found in third edition.

Now weapon is own attribute and has multiple factors in it. Example you do dmg by base dmg modifier which is 5, but you multiply it with weapon rank (0 rank = 5pts dmg and that is non-lethal, 1 rank = 5pts dmg but lethal). So you can get 5pts claw/fang weapon with 2pts.

Heigthened sense costs 2pts per rank so you got +3 heigthened senses. I need you list the senses which are heigthened (smell, hearing, taste, vision or touch, can apply also supernatural sense if have any)

Super Strenght though is 8pts per rank, so you cannot have +3 super strenght with 9pts, but can have +1 super strenght which gives +1 to your dmg modifier with melee attacks (so you do 6pts dmg with fangs/claws). Gives you +1 pt to spend elsewhere (unique powers or traits cost 1pt, example 'cute', 'sexy', 'flaming exhale' can all be 1pt traits. Ofc flaming exhale does not set things on fire or cannot be used much than mildly burn something :P.

Your speed trait is now land speed in 3th edition but it does not enchance anyway initiative and it costs 2pts per rank. So you got +1 for said attribute than +2 (it translates with +1 that you move 8 khp, 2 ranks give 15 and 3 ranks 30).

Regenration is now either 5pt or 10pt format. 5pt per rank gives regenration which works only when exposed to specific element (fire, sunlight etc). 10pt is the traditional one. Each rank heals 5pts per round (so 20pts would give you 10 HP regen but cannot regenerate extreme injuries, while 3 ranks allows regenerate even if your 'clinically dead' but not brain dead yet. Higher ranks allowing regeneration allowing restore you more even extreme condittions.

Special Attack (hellfire) would not excist as attribute expect as a weapon. With 8pts investment it can be weapon rank 2 attack (4pts) with Spreading (1pts) which translates to -1 defense rolls for foes to avoid it and Area 10m (3pts) cone starting from where you stand (range 0 basically). There is no limits how you use your weapon otherwise (can use it every round and if got multiple attack attribute could breathe multiple times on target). However with rank 2 means it's a 10pts attack and if foe has armour attribute (2pts/per rank) taken twice, they got -4pts damage reduction vs it (and any attacks). As note if you take weapon as item, then you double all points you invest on it (as item/object can be stolen).

Special defense (fire) does not excist (it does cost 2pts per rank but there is no fire option; it has poisons, aging, diseases, freezing cold, overheating, vaccuum etc). If you want resistance vs fire dmg, you can buy armour attribute (I vote for either emphasized which gives full benefit vs fire but half vs others for -2 discount or optimized which works vs only fire with -4 cost reduction from total, example with optimized armour (fire) 4pts (+4 rank) as armour would give you damage reduction 8 vs fire (emphasized it would be +3 rank and provide -6 dmg vs fire and -3 vs other sources of dmg). Same as weapons; if taken as actual item you double points invested in it.

Elasticity costs 4pts per rank, it gives +1 bonus to any unarmed/grappling attack rolls and allows stretch/bundle up your body 10cm and if taken more than once, go squeeze underneath door gaps or tiny holes.

Combat Mastery is 10pts per rank and not 2pts per rank. You need 2 extra points to get +1 to your combat value.

Anycase here come skill costs per rank, you just need name speciality associated with each one (it gives additional +1 bonus with roll in indicated specialization); Acrobatics (2pts/rank), Animal Training (1pts/rank), Intimidation (2pts/rank), Occult (1pts/rank), Stealth (2pts/rank), Wilderness Survival (1pts/rank), Wilderness Tracking (1pts/rank) (and recommend 1pt for languages skill as your native language is likely canine and so 1pt allows learn japanese and 2pts allow learn english also)
is the costs/stats done to your char according third edition. Feel free edit things around to comments I gave.

For rest, here is easy format how fill charsheet;

[float=left][img height=250]Place picture URL address here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] (human, monster)
[b]Sexual orientation:[/b] (Lesbian, Gay, Hetero, Bi etc)
[b]Sexual Kinks:[/b] IC kinks, ofc assuming people check ons/off thread from each player for additional info.
[float=left][spoiler=Background]
Lots of Text here please :)
[/spoiler][/float]

[u][b]STATS[/b][/u]
[list]
[li]Body:[/li]
[li]Mind:[/li]
[li]Soul:[/li]
[/list]
[b]Health Level:[/b]
[b]Energy Points:[/b]
[b]Shock Value:[/b] (this is health points divided by 5, round up, it's dmg threshold render char dazed for 1 round in pain)
[b]Attack Combat Value:[/b]
[b]Defense Combat Value:[/b]
[b]Damage Multiplier:[/b]

[float=left][spoiler=ATTRIBUTES]
[list]
[li]Alternate Form (x rank, customization; xxx, total points spend: xxxpts)[/li]
[li].....[/li]
[/list]
[/spoiler][/float]

[float=left][spoiler=SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)]
[list]
[li]Acrobatics (x rank, specialties; xxx, xxx, xxx)[/li]
[li].....[/li]
[/list]
[/spoiler][/float]

[float=left][spoiler=DEFECTS]
[list]
[li]Achilles Heel (-xpts, details shortly)[/li]
[li].....[/li]
[/list]
[/spoiler][/float]

Yukina

Name: Miyako Sonozaki
Sexual orientation: Lesbian
Sexual Kinks: Taller woman, large breasts, being the submissive, bondage (not that she'll ever admit any of these)
Background

Bio: Miyako was a shy girl that was down on her luck. The meek girl had just come out of technical school with a degree in programming and web design, but her money was dwindling as there were little to no jobs in sight. Luck shone upon her however when she inherited her grandmother's property and estate. Miyako was oddly confused, seeing as her elder was cruel and she was her least favorite grandchild. The unfortunate girl soon found the catch was that she had to apply to be a host family, an awkward predicament due to her meek nature...

STATS

• Body: 3
  • Mind: 3
  • Soul: 3
Health Level: 30
Energy Points: 30
Shock Value: 6
Attack Combat Value: 3
Defense Combat Value: 3
Damage Multiplier: 5

ATTRIBUTES

• Features (2 ranks, Appearance: Cuteness, TPS: 2pts)
  • Features (1 rank, Beauty TPS: 1pts)
  • Features (1 rank, Eidetic Memory TPS: 1pts)
  • Organizational Ties: Head of the Sonozaki Corporation (4 ranks, TPS: 8pts)
  • Wealth(4 ranks, TPS: 20pts)
  • Unknown Power (TPS: 70pts)
  • Features (1 Rank, Speed-reading, TPS: 2pts)

SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)

• Administration (1 rank, Specialties: Accounting, Executive, Small Businesses )
  • Area Knowledge (1 rank, Specialties: Hometown)
  • Biological Sciences (1 rank, Specialties: Ecology)
  • Computers (2 ranks, Specialties: Databases, Networks, Programming)
  • Cultural Arts (1 rank, Specialties: History)
  • Domestic Arts(1 rank, Specialties: Cleaning, Cooking, Home Budgeting)
  • Driving (1 rank, Specialties: Bus, Car, Small Truck (vans, pick-ups, hi-cubes))
  • Electronics (1 rank, Specialties: Computers, Consumer Electronics)
  • Etiquette (2 ranks, Specialties: Lower Class)
  • Foreign Culture (2 ranks, Specialties: Monsters)
  • Gaming (2 ranks, Specialties: Board Games, Computer Games, Gambling/Card Games, Military Simulations, Role Playing Games)
  • Languages (4 ranks, Specialties: Japanese, English, Chinese, French, German, Korean, Spanish)
  • Medical (1 rank, Specialties: First Aid)
  • Physical Sciences (1 rank, Specialties: Physics)
  • Urban Tracking (2 ranks, Specialties: Academic)
  • Visual Art (2 ranks, Specialties: Animation, Drawing, Video)
  • Writing (1 rank, Specialties: Academic)

DEFECTS

• Girl Magnet (-2pts)

Angie

Holy crap, can't believe I missed this! You guys still recruiting? I have a few characters I could play...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

ravinwulf

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2015, 12:19:45 PM
Holy crap, can't believe I missed this! You guys still recruiting? I have a few characters I could play...

So far two have applied with charsheets/concepts, so go ahead and roll one your chars :). We still need monsters and host families. Unless we 'bile up' to single host family :P.

Quote from: ravinwulf on September 23, 2015, 12:32:30 PM
There is no gender biased on monster or human right?

No, there can be female host family holders (Yugishogun char example) or even male monsters. Which is something what life with monster girls have not shown much (besides orcs in one episode).

ravinwulf

Awesome. thinking something a little hefty if no one has a complaint.

Angie

That makes my idea a lot easier. Any objections to playing a not-as-monstrous monster girl that another government attempted to weaponize, but she escaped (rather destructively) and sought asylum in Japan?

Yukina

Also, a minor question, Zear: Is the timeline before or after the amendment to the bill to allow inter-species marriage?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2015, 12:42:42 PM
That makes my idea a lot easier. Any objections to playing a not-as-monstrous monster girl that another government attempted to weaponize, but she escaped (rather destructively) and sought asylum in Japan?

Works for me as background, but what you mean with not-as-monstrous monster girl?

Quote from: Yugishogun on September 23, 2015, 12:44:59 PM
Also, a minor question, Zear: Is the timeline before or after the amendment to the bill to allow inter-species marriage?

It is before that, so bit sexual tension in beginning but idea is that after day or two (or IC week) the bill is passed out and introduced.

Yukina

Miyako: At least I'm safe from her advances... *email pops up with bill* ...

Angie

She looks mostly human except for one or two things that mark her as clearly a "monster" to anyone that looks-and I say that because I will be POURING points into "Alternate Form" to get the idea I'm going for.

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2015, 12:57:58 PM
She looks mostly human except for one or two things that mark her as clearly a "monster" to anyone that looks-and I say that because I will be POURING points into "Alternate Form" to get the idea I'm going for.

Cool. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2015, 12:57:58 PM

I am fine with that :)

ravinwulf

ravinwulf

wigglebiscuit

Hmm, I have two ideas for this rp.

One is a kitsune who is undocumented, and has gone somewhat feral. She is skittish around humans and would need to be domesticated to a certain extent. And the she goes into heat...

The other is a slime girl who is mostly solid until she becomes aroused, at which point she becomes more gooey. She has a scientific mind, and is interested in exploring and document interspecies relationships. Some experimentation may be required.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: ravinwulf on September 23, 2015, 01:44:35 PM
Something a bit rotund and glutinous.

Well, in Japanese mythology there is red oni/ogres who drink/eat a lot. The male ogres I imagine would be quite rotund in build while females are more busty or plain curvy :P.

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on September 23, 2015, 02:11:30 PM
Hmm, I have two ideas for this rp.

One is a kitsune who is undocumented, and has gone somewhat feral. She is skittish around humans and would need to be domesticated to a certain extent. And the she goes into heat...

The other is a slime girl who is mostly solid until she becomes aroused, at which point she becomes more gooey. She has a scientific mind, and is interested in exploring and document interspecies relationships. Some experimentation may be required.

Either idea could work but take note of Suu from anime as she is slime girl but then again there is various slimes and they may have various properties (albeit most are simply 'slimy' in physical form and so have semi-liquid forms).

In the anime anyways all monster girls went 'nuts' at full moon but you do not need take it as defect (but more as RP behavior).

Wolfy

Zaer I'm not sure how to make a character with this system. T-T

Zaer Darkwail

Well, do you have found the PDF for BESM 3th edition? Also you could tell what is your char concept so I can give advices.

ravinwulf

On second thought i am just going to play a human male. after all i rarely get ti indulge the real fun ofbeing a human opposite a sexy monster.

Sain

Wasn't gonna risk, because I have bad record with slice of lifey kinda things, but...  the setting, and maybe if it's Zaer GMing it will work.

Have this idea of an eccentric trap human who wears cat ear headband and other ridiculous items, because he is convinced he was a monster in past life or something equally silly. Would probably work best with a more petite/easily flustered monster girl to maximize the comedic value.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Angie

Well, whatever my girl is, I'd recommend staying away. She's as likely to set the headband on fire as tell you 'that's silly, and you're silly!'

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Sain on September 23, 2015, 03:54:38 PM
Wasn't gonna risk, because I have bad record with slice of lifey kinda things, but...  the setting, and maybe if it's Zaer GMing it will work.

Have this idea of an eccentric trap human who wears cat ear headband and other ridiculous items, because he is convinced he was a monster in past life or something equally silly. Would probably work best with a more petite/easily flustered monster girl to maximize the comedic value.

Okay, so a femine looking man who is bit nuts to thinking he was monster in past life and is 'fan' of monsters in general then? Perhaps diehard fan of ANM48.

Angie

My most expensive 'weapon' is a totally non-lethal attack. It has an area of 30 meters and is Selective so I don't hit allies, but it has a whopping 11 Incapacitate, meaning an enemy has to roll Body or Soul and get a 9 to resist with a penalty of -11. If they fail, they're frozen for a minute long. Oh, and if you're weak to cold, that penalty to resist became a -22. I named it Frost Nova, and for 22 points, I was right.

Just wanted to share! :D

EDIT: Slight correction, something as common as 'all creatures weak to X' costs 3 points, so all my stuff was 2 points more expensive then I thought. Which means all my other weapons are only 1 point more expensive. "Cheaper weapons are half off" is a WONDERFUL rule.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, you firstly create strongest weapon as possible and then create dozen other weapons with half of the cost is nice ruling :).

Angie

Now it and Flameburst are the same cost, but I had to stack 3 points of Continuous on the Flameburst to get the same cost. They behave similarly though, except Flameburst (which is a massive, Rank 6 weapon) is limited to alt form. My character is gonna be half-dragon, so the alt-form looks very scaly-no wings though, she flies MAGICALLY!

Yukina

Angie

I've got six weapons that are just her spells, and she has training in pistol use thanks to being forced into a military program. She doesn't actually OWN a gun, but if someone handed her a 9mm, she could use it with greater effectiveness then the average Joe-Schmoe.

Angie

I...just realized how broken Frost Nova actually is. In order to even have a shot at resisting, you need to have Body or Soul at 8, and that's only if both dice come up 6's-which is a 1 in 36 shot. Or, you need heaps of Resistance. And if you're WEAK to ice, then you need a body or soul of 19. I...am I evil?

EDIT: Well, I also realized that first I have to hit them, with a +5 to do so in normal form and a +9 to do so in Alt...yeah, still evil.

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2015, 06:46:59 PM
I...just realized how broken Frost Nova actually is. In order to even have a shot at resisting, you need to have Body or Soul at 8, and that's only if both dice come up 6's-which is a 1 in 36 shot. Or, you need heaps of Resistance. And if you're WEAK to ice, then you need a body or soul of 19. I...am I evil?

Just awesome :)

Zaer Darkwail

Well, you focus make char which escaped military and was designed to be military weapon. Indeed you need hit the target and then they roll resistance roll. Also frost nova can be negated if they somehow have immunity to freezing altogether (or rather to freezing effect as special defense, it costs 2pt per purchase and with 4pt purchase can buy total immunity to freezing but not to dmg of the attack itself but can buy armor attribute cover that).

Angie

Frost Nova does 0 Damage, but that's what Cone of Cold and Frostbolt are for. Or Fireblast/Fireball.

Yukina

Random thought of something I wish I could do with Miyako (but obviously won't): Gave her that "Soma thing" from Sekai no Qwasar.

Zaer Darkwail

Rofl, a special quality to her breast milk which works like transfer attribute :P. Would be too supernatural (but some monsters could be weird like that).

Yukina

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 23, 2015, 07:28:39 PM
Rofl, a special quality to her breast milk which works like transfer attribute :P. Would be too supernatural (but some monsters could be weird like that).

Can't believe I'm debating this, but I think it'd be more like a modified healing attribute.

Zaer Darkwail

Perhaps so. I would imagine if someone would play female minotaur, their breast milk should be potent supernatural way.

Wolfy

I'm wanting to play a member of M.O.N...:p Not sure what kind of monster girl, though.

Oooh...I think I want to be a human 'infected' by a parasite slime.
http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Parasite_Slime_/_Slime_Carrier

^0^

Leodouble08

Quote from: Wolfy on September 23, 2015, 10:37:56 PM
I'm wanting to play a member of M.O.N...:p Not sure what kind of monster girl, though.

^0^

Hmmm...I like the idea of working for M.O.N. Sort of like Ms. Smith in the manga.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'll probably play as a human. Could also end up being a host himself.

Sain

Yes. He will fanboy ANM48. He'll actually work with monster guys too if someone wants to make those, but other than that any should be fine. He will be devastated if your character destroys the prized collection item (ears), although probably not for very long.

mannik

if elasticity refers to a hand to hand combat boost by way of limber muscles and what not, wouldn't it stack with the natural weapons since her claws are naturally part of her hands?

Also, I only included it because elasticity sounded like she'd be able to take larger insertions sexually...  :P

figured it would make sense if males of her species had knotted shafts being hounds and all, so she'd be able to handle a bit of girth. Also, how would we handle lustful pheromones due to going into heat and such? Not sure if that's an attribute, or a flaw.

Also, don't quite understand how to calculate health levels, energy points, shock value and such, nor understand how to create custom abilities. There are a few spells I think would work for her character concept, but not sure how to implement them in the system, nor how many points they should cost.

First off, for her claws/teeth. Say I want to deal 10 base damage (before super strength) and inflict a bleed type effect. Would that work? And how many points would it cost? I'm guessing like 4pts for a rank 2 weapon, and like 2 more for a rank or two of the bleed effect for a total point cost of 6 or so, correct?

And would it be possible to also have a buff that say, replaces the bleed effect with additional base damage? Basically lighting her claws on fire so they burn as they gouge, cauterizing the wound instantly but inflicting greater damage at the cost of exhausting her faster?

Also, the way I envision hell fire working, is basically summoning temporary fissures in the ground that spew flame and smoke upwards, burning anyone in the area and producing a noxious fog that she can then hide in and strike from using hit and run tactics. Also has the ability to control the intensity of the flames and the density of the smoke (hotter flames = less smoke to hide in)

anyway, my most updated character sheet is below (still in progress)...

---

Sexual orientation: Pansexual
Sexual Kinks: Dominance, rough sex (Pushing against walls, pinning to the floor, etc.); Leashes/pet play (desires to see a human collared as a pet); Orgasm control/denial

Background

Renoa is a creature of fiery passions and dominant personality. Quick tempered and aggressive in nature, she can be quite the handful for anyone responsible for keeping her out of trouble, especially when she goes into heat. Though once she comes to trust someone she can be a fiercely loyal and affectionate companion.

She grew up in the wild forests of north America, and for much of her life lived a very active and primitive life style that has left her body lean and toned, her sizeable breasts and luscious ass seeming to hold the entirety of her body fat. Her sexy figure never failed to raise the staffs of her tribe mates whenever she flaunted it.

Her first real experience with humans was her elder sister bringing one home after a hunting trip. Her parents were furious, time and again they had said how dangerous humans were, how they almost killed the whole tribe on many occasions in the past. But her sister refused, moved by the man's begging for mercy. It was decided that the man could not be allowed to return home and tell his people of them, nor could her tribe stay in their current territory. They kept him as a slave as they moved, leaving years of memories behind to find someplace even more remote to live their lives away from the humans and their destructive ways.

The man had been distraught about being forced to leave his own family at first. But after witnessing the tribe's monthly lunar celebration, he came to enjoy his place among the savage dogs. Many of the females, Renoa included, found him to be a refreshing change from the males they were used to. Over time such occurrences happened more frequently. Again and again the tribe would move, most often taking whoever discovered them along to serve as slaves and pets.

That is, until rumors of Japan's new cultural exchange program reached her pack. A woman had ventured into the forest with the sole purpose of bringing this news to the tribal monsters living there, openly inviting them to return with her as part of the program. While most of her pack was distrustful of this offer, fearing it was some trick by the humans to get them to expose themselves so they could kill them. Renoa did not believe the woman was being deceitful or dishonest. She certainly didn't smell like she was lying.

Having talked with many of the 'pets' her tribe has collected, Renoa was quite curious about human culture. But there was only so much that could be learned from stories told by slaves. She spent all night talking to the tribe's leaders, who happened to be her parents, about the woman and her offer. She convinced them to allow her to go and participate in this exchange program, and as a gesture of good will and peace toward humans, declared the human slaves free to go and return to civilization. But by that point most were happy to remain as pets and sex toys for the exotic monster tribe.

For once in her life Renoa was free from the superstitions and fearfulness of her elders. Getting seen by a person no longer meant having to pack up and move. She could live among them, and see their amazing modern world first hand. From the very moment she sat in the car that would take her to the airport Renoa was amazed by all that her people had been missing.

STATS

• Body:6
  • Mind:3
  • Soul:5
Health Level: 55
Energy Points:40
Shock Value:27
Attack Combat Value:5
8 with claws
Defense Combat Value:8
Base 5 + 3 Defense Mastery

ATTRIBUTES

• Homogenous Armor: 5 ranks, 10 armor; (14pts)
  • Melee Attack:Claws; 3 ranks (9pts)
  • Defense Mastery; 4 ranks (40pts)
  • Energy Absorption; 2 ranks (20pts)
  • Supersense: Bloodhound, 5 ranks indirect, custom restriction; must have tasted bodily fluids of the target -1pts, custom quality; global tracking 10pts, total point cost; (19pts)
  • Extra Action; rank 2: (30pts)
  • Extra Defense; rank 3: (15pts)
  • Appearance: sexy; rank 2 (2pts)
  • Elastic; rank 1 (2pts)
  • Regeneration; rank 2 (20pts)
  • Super Strength; rank 1 (8pts)
  • Land Speed; rank 2 (4pts)
  • Heightened Senses, Specialty: Smell x2 and Hearing x1; rank 3 (6pts)
  • Optimized Armor: fire; rank 4 (4pts)
  • Racial Trait: Fiery Gaze; rank 1 (1pts)
    ethereal flames dance around the eyes of all hell hounds. The light from these flames can be consciously subdued allowing hell hounds to hide and stalk prey as effectively as any other predator. The only seeming purpose of these strange flames is to communicate a hell hound's emotions and state of health, such as erupting around her into an ominous but harmless aura of flame when angered or flickering and dimming when she falls ill.
  • Unique Passive: Smoke Half-cover (8pts)
       Renoa's body blends in with dense smoke, making her even more difficult to see and hit. Attacks against her suffer -4 penalty to hit chance when she is inside a cloud of thick smoke.
  • Claw/unarmed based attacks:
    Flaming Claws: weapon rank 3, continueing 3, blight:fire 3; total cost: 12pts
       Her ultimate claw technique, by bathing her hands in hell fire and viciously attacking her opponent, she causes severe damage and lingering flesh wounds that continue to smolder dealing additional damage and stacking with any bleed effects currently on the target.
    Piercing Jab: weapon rank 4, penetrating 2; Total cost: 10/2=5pts
       Holding her hand flat (aka spear hand) she uses her super strength to plunge her claws deep into her target's body and ignore a portion of their armor.
    Bleeding Slash: weapon rank 3, continuing 3; Total cost: 9/2=4.5 round up 5pts
       Slashes with her claws to open an artery and causes her opponents to bleed for the next 3 rounds. Multiple hits prolong the effect.
    Debilitating Strike: weapon rank 2, irritant 3; total cost 7/2=3.5 round up 4pts
       A slash targeting specific muscle groups or tendons to inflict lingering wounds that hinder opponent's abilities to fight back.
  • Magic/Fire based abilities:
  • Hellfire fissure: weapon rank 2, range 2, continuous 3, indirect, spreading 2, incurable 1, selective; total cost: 14pts
       Summons a fissure in the ground beneath a target location that shoots magical flames upwards, incinerating anything above it. The magical nature of the flames make their burns harder to mend.
  • Smoke Fissure: weapon rank 0, range 2, duration 5, flair 3, area 5, indirect, selective; total cost: 16/2=8pts
       Summons a fissure in the ground beneath a target location that continuously spews thick smoke into the air in a wide area, blinding enemies and providing cover for Renoa to hide herself and mask her movements more effectively.
  • Hellfire Cloak: weapon rank 3, Aura 3, continuing 3; total cost: 16
       Surrounds her own body in a fiery aura that damages any who get too close. The bright flames covering her body negate her ability to hide within smoke.
  • Combat Technique: Hard boiled; 2 ranks (4pts)
  • Combat Technique: Leap attack (2pts)
  • Combat Technique: Lightning Reflex (2pts)

• Language, 2 ranks, specialties: Canine, Japanese, English; (2pts)
  • Wilderness Survival, 5 rank, specialties: fire making, hunting, trapping, knowledge of animals; (5pts)
  • Wilderness Tracking, 6 ranks, specialties: scent, sound, and environmental clues; (6pts)
  • Animal Training, 2 ranks, specialties: dogs; (2pts)
  • Acrobatics, 3 ranks, specialties: rolling and tumbling; (6pts)
  • Occult, 2 ranks, specialties: Tribal Rituals; (2pts)
  • Stealth, 3 ranks, specialties: quiet movement, smoke screens; (6pts)

DEFECTS

• Monthly heat: -1pt
       Every month, during the week of the full moon her body becomes very sensitive to erotic stimulation and sexual musks. Beginning a few days before the full moon, her urges and desire for sex grow increasingly stronger, peaking on the night of the full moon itself.
  • Weakness to 'Holy' : -4pt
       The taint of demonic heritage in her bloodline that gives her people power over hell fire and the ability to regenerate comes at a cost. Any holy based effects are more effective/damaging to her.

Total Points Spent: 438/500

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Wolfy on September 23, 2015, 10:37:56 PM

^0^

A interesting char concept; perhaps the 'human host' of the slime was government agent and was transferred to M.O.N after slime infection and fusion was complete? Anycase I think easiest way to make such char is to make char as single individual (assuming a complete fusion after all) who has companion attribute (which presents the slime which can go and run off to do stuff). You just invest more to skills to present human background and place most supernatural abilities to the slime companion who has transfer attribute (with long extended duration). My suggestion anyways. Organization ties is good attribute to get rank/place in M.O.N organization.

Quote from: Leodouble08 on September 24, 2015, 12:15:14 AM
Hmmm...I like the idea of working for M.O.N. Sort of like Ms. Smith in the manga.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'll probably play as a human. Could also end up being a host himself.

Well, you can indeed play role as Ms.Smith (a human captain of M.O.N team and every unit must have human in it, albeit I allow monster captains as well but it must include minimum 1 pure human member and 1 monster member each team).

mannik: Elasticity bonus would stack with the claws; adding +1 more to attack rolls and grappling checks + anything else bought with weapon attribute. It can indeed apply as 'extra flexibillity' in the sex department as well :P. With more ranks you get more and more like rubber man (1 rank may not allow squeeze under the door yet but you can squeeze through quite narrow things as your body can stretch or shrink 10 cm).

The heat is likely functioning best as a custom defect, assuming the heat condittion does not give her advantages but disadvantage only. As mentioned all monster girls go 'nuts' during full moon (lustful, energetic or bit more crazy), as mentioned it does not need taken defect but more roleplay perk. But heat could be sepparated matter which occurs on specific times of the year (or go once per month unless your pregnant, it can be tied to full moon event).

Health and Energy are calculated based on your stats with a multiplier. Health is calculated by [Body+Soul]x5, energy is calculated by [Mind+Soul]x5. Shock value I did list already which is 1/5 of your total health (it's simply limit how much pain you can endure until your stunned, which means 1 round unable to take actions expect defensive ones). Also it's threshold to count for 'major wound' which means if you get untreated you may die (slowly bleed to death).

Indeed, with 4pts you get weapon rank 2 (which translates to 10pts dmg before superstrenght, with superstrenght it turns to 12). There is continuing perk in weapon attributes, it allows to do 1/5 of your dmg (which went through enemy armor) to continue number of rounds equal to ranks invested in. There is no clear cost listed in there but going by other perks I say with 2pts you get +2 rounds of lingering damage on foes with your claws.

Also the 'buff' must be purchased as sepparated weapon. However every time you purchase a additional weapon of similar type, it costs half-less than your highest costing weapon. So if bought claws with 6pts (base), then wanting buffed version which does more intense dmg with fire, then you could go with weapon rank 2 with bleed effect also but also add in Blight perk for 3pts. Now, this costs you 5pts (6 base claw + 3 blight 1/2 round up = 5pts). Now the idea is that target suffers double of claw dmg and also double of the duration of the bleed effect (sort of 'burning flesh injury') if they fail body stat roll against it (able to add resistance bonus if any vs heat/fire or other resistance bonus). With 3pts in Blight it means the target number with 2d6 + body roll is 15 (so if you got only body stat 3, you need roll double 6 for to succeed). If they succeed, they get only 1/5 of the dmg and only 1 round of bleed effect. For exhausting effect, energy points depletion could be added for this weapon (meaning you loose 10 energy points each time you use it). It would reduce point cost of the weapon by -1 to add such (so total point cost being 4pts than 5pts then). However if you want simply raw dmg, you can trade bleed effect for additional weapon rank with claws. Blight idea just sounded good way quickly boost dmg.

Now with hellfire; if you summon fissure, what would be range how far you can create fissure and how big you want effect to be and hit how many people in said radius? Anycase the 'explosion and smoke' effect are bit tricky but I think such weapon (besides weapon ranks which each costs 2pts) would have indirect fire perk (allows blindly use it behind obstacles or covering) and have linked property. The linked property means if the hellfire attack (the explosion/fire effect) hits, it causes secondary attack to hit same area/target automatically and bypass any armor and such. So we need create sepparated weapon attack called 'noxious gas'. This would have weapon rank 0 (meaning it does no dmg, if add weapon rank then it does dmg also), add continous (so it can last 1-5 rounds after hellfire blast) and add flare property (meaning if target fails body stat roll target number 12, with penalty equal to points invested to flare, their blinded in the gas area) and then add 1pt perk called selective, it allows define who is and who is not affected by the harmful effects of the smoke (so can rule your not affected or allies). To able hide in said gas though, there is no property for such but I could rule that it's 1-3 point property which defines cover given by smoke (soft cover, half-cover and full cover). It basically gives -2 to foes attack roll in soft cover, -4 penalty at half-cover and full cover means foes cannot target you at all directly because thickness of the smoke (as your immune to smoke you can see just fine through it).

Also to get control over flames or density of smoke (created by fire) is keyed to Environmental Influence (which costs 2pts to get as attribute), keyed to 'fire'. It allows control your environment in 10 meter radius from you (can increase the radius and range by spending points) and it takes general action to control but it otherwise lasts long as you desire. Also any control you generate causes no significant damage or harm unless element involved is harmful (this case fire is). It does not allow create fire, just manipulate excisting heat/fire sources and if want reduce smoke you manipulate the fire itself to cause less smoke.

ravinwulf

How do you think a teacher or businessman would fit in for this plot of yours?

Zaer Darkwail

Either teacher or businessman can be host family license holder or join with other PC (living in appartment example).

ravinwulf

Host family would be fine by me. Probably small house somewhere.

wigglebiscuit

I'm going to have to withdraw interest from this game. As much as I'd love to play a feral little kitsune or sexy slime girl, I can't wrap my brain around the rules, and I don't really have the time to learn them.

Have fun!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on September 24, 2015, 12:50:13 PM
I'm going to have to withdraw interest from this game. As much as I'd love to play a feral little kitsune or sexy slime girl, I can't wrap my brain around the rules, and I don't really have the time to learn them.

Have fun!

If rules are so hurdle I can make the char if you can wrap on the mechanic how rolls are done in the game?

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 24, 2015, 01:21:22 PM
If rules are so hurdle I can make the char if you can wrap on the mechanic how rolls are done in the game?

That I can do. Just tell me what to roll :)

Let me get to work on the concept so you'll know what stats need to go where...thanks!

Angie

(I feel no shame for this)
Name: Abigail Foster/"Terra Branford"
Sexual orientation: Pan-but doesn't actually do anything about her urges. Not right now...
Sexual Kinks: Ons: Intimacy, romance, cuddling, all the sweet stuff
Offs: Bondage of any kind. The usual suspects (gore, vore, toilet stuff...)
Background

Born in Britain, Abigail's entire family had a secret-they held the bloodline of a dragon within them. Nothing ever came of this, aside from the family being rather hardy. However, one day, Abigail was shown a crystal shaped like some kind of horn. She touched it-and she "exploded" in a burst of magical energy that revealed the truth of her draconic heritage. That was when she was 13. The British government detected this burst of magical energy, having had an organization set up for this express purpose (for added irony, it was known as "The Order of St. George").

The government took her away. Well, it was more of a "give us the girl or we'll take her" situation. She was placed in a top-secret program to turn monsters like her into living weapons. After several of these programs resulted in abject failures that became what could conceivably be called 'supervillains', the government decided it might be best to open her up to some degree of social interaction instead of total isolation like the last batch. She quickly became friends with the special forces unit, but this quickly inspired dissident among the ranks-the fine, upstanding, moral British soldiers hated the idea of anyone, even a monster, forced to be a weapon.

Salvation came in the form of Japan's revelation of the existence of monsters. The soldiers convinced Abigail that she should hone her powers first, and be able to control them as best as she could-then they would break her out. A plan came into fruition, from three years in the making. A forcefield kept Abigail from leaving without suffering massive damage, and a tracking chip in her arm allowed the government to know exactly where she was at all hours. And so the plan was thus: The squad leader would order Abigail to go to the medical ward for a routine checkup (she would 'forget' to do her check-in that week), the team medic would remove the chip and send an innocuous code phrase ("Meet me later for fish and chips") to the team demolition expert would them use small charges to disable the equipment, and Abigail would fly free. Try to stop her.

The plan went off without a hitch, and the charges were even small enough that the noise was covered by the bullets at the firing range (some of those provided by another team member who planned to run interference on anyone who tried to stop Abigail). Her transformation into her half-Dragon form was detected by her 'masters', but by the time they got word of this, she was already flying away. By the time they could get anything in the air to fly after her, she was too far gone to stop.

It took her some time, but eventually, she made it to Japan. The first thing she did was find the nearest police officer and request to be taken into custody-suspecting the government had a way to find people like her (and the fact that her half-Dragon form could be detected from miles away), she figured the best thing to do was to get herself "arrested" and just wait. Someone did come and find her-a monster girl like her.

She told them her story, and while she is currently an 'illegal immigrant' due to her method of entering the country, the government is working very quickly to grant her political asylum. They have also attempted to put her with a host family, but have found difficulties doing so, as very few host families would likely be willing to hang on to a political refugee. For the time being, she's been given a completely legitimate 'false identity': Terra Branford. The Japanese government find a distinct serendipity in having a monster girl with Terra's almost exact story around.

The British government has been made aware of Terra's location. Japan sent them a one sentence message: "We know about Abigail". This means nothing to anyone not in the know, but to anyone with the clearance to know about the project, they've crapped themselves. Only time will tell how this reflects on the geopolitical climate, but Abigail has been politely requested not to speak about her past to anyone outside of the government. She wasn't planning on it anyway.

STATS

• Body: 4
  • Mind: 4
  • Soul: 5 (7 in Alt Form, see below)
Health Level: 70 (80 in alt form)
Energy Points: 65 (75 in alt form)
Shock Value: 14 (26 in alt form)
Attack Combat Value: Base: 4 (5 in Alt Form)
Spells: 5 (9)
Unarmed: 6 (7)
Pistols: 6 (7)
Rifles: 6 (7)
Defense Combat Value: Base: 4 (5 in alt form)
Melee Dodge: 8
Ranged Dodge: 8
Damage Multiplier: 5 (7 when muscle power is a factor)

ATTRIBUTES

• Alternate Form: 6 ranks, granting 60 points of Attributes. Alternate form is Detectable by anything that can sense magic-even stuff miles away can detect her (-1). She requires the aforementioned crystal in order to transform (-1 Equipment). She must spend 10 minutes in regular form for every minute she spends in the Alt Form (-6) and can only maintain it for 1 hour (-3) Anything below in Asterisks is only available in Alt Form, though some other Attributes are dependent on her being in Alt Form (Total Cost: 43 points)
  • * Flight: In Alt Form, Abigail can fly at a speed of 30 KPH (or 30,000 meters, approximately 500 meters every minute). This power is draining, however, and requires 1 Energy every minute of Flight (Deplete, -3) (Total Cost: 13)
  • * Extra Actions: Abigail can spend 10 Energy to gain an Extra Action while in Alt Form (Deplete, -1) (Total Cost 14)
  • * Technique: Hardboiled: Abigail is almost impossible to knock out in Alt Form, gaining an extra +10 to Shock Value (Total Cost 2)
  • * Enhanced Soul: While in Alt Form, Abigail enjoys a +2 bonus to Soul (Total Costs 20 points)
  • * Ranged Attack: Spells: While in Alt Form, Abigail's prodigious magical ability flows freely, giving her a +3 to attack when using her spells (Total Cost: 9)
  • * Features: Beauty: Abigail's Alt Form is astoundingly beautiful. It helps that she also wears no more then a 'scale bikini' while in that form, though the rest of her body is suffused with magic and made very pretty. (Total Cost 2)
  • Total Cost of all Alt Form powers: 60
  • Energy Bonus: Abigail has a +20 to Energy (Total Cost: 8)
  • Weapon: Fireblast: A weak (1 Weapon Multiplier), extremely accurate (+3 Accuracy), 100 meter range (Range 2) fire attack (Targeted: Weak to Fire). Looks like a flaming baseball. (Total Cost: 5, not most expensive attack)
  • Weapon: Fireball: A strong (Weapon Multiplier 4), long range (Range 2, 100m), explosive (Area 1, 1 meter) fire attack (Targeted: Weak to Fire). Looks like a bigger version of Fireblast. (Total Cost: 7, not most expensive)
  • Weapon: Frostblast: A moderate strength (Weapon Multiplier 2), long range (Range 2, 100 m) ice blast (Targeted: Weak to Cold) that freezes temporarily (Incapacitating 3, TN 9 Body or Soul to resist, -3 penalty). (Total Cost 6)
  • Weapon: Cone of Cold: A weak (Weapon Multiplier 1), short range cone (Area 3, 10m, Spreading variable) of ice (Targeted: Weak to Cold) that freezes temporarily (Incapacitating 7, TN 9, -7 to resist). (Total Cost 8)
  • Weapon: Flameburst: Requires Abigail to be in Alt Form (Dependent, -1). A 30 meter (Area 4) strong (Weapon Multiplier 6) burst of flame (Targeted: Weak to Fire). Abigail can select who is hit with the attack (Selective). If enemy is hit and armor does not stop it, enemy takes 1/5 the original damage for the next three rounds unless he takes an action to stop drop and roll (or someone else helps extinguish the flames) (Continuing 3) (Total Cost: 11)
  • Weapon: Frost Nova: A completely nonlethal (Weapon Multiplier 0) 30m (Area 4) burst of cold (Targeted: Weak to Cold). Like Flameburst, Abigail can select her targets (Selective). Anyone hit by the burst is frozen for 1 minute (Incapacitating 11, TN 9 to resist, -11 to resistance roll, Duration 3). (Total Cost: 22)
  • Extra Defenses: As a result of military training and natural ability, Abigail can defend herself 5 times in a round before suffering penalties (Total Cost: 20 points)
  • Superstrength: Her dragon blood gives her great strength, she can lift up to 4000 pounds (Total Cost: 16)
  • Landspeed: Even outside of alt form, she is supernaturally fast, capable of running at 15 KPH (or 15,000 meters, approximately 250 meters a minute). (Total Cost 4)
  • Ranged Attack: Spells: Natural ability to toss spells, simply enhanced while in Alt form (Total Cost: 3) (+1 to attack rolls with spells)
  • Ranged Attack: Pistol: Her military training gives her +2 to attacks made with pistols (Cost: 6)
  • Ranged Attack: Rifle: Military training again, +2 to attacks with rifles (Cost: 6)
  • Melee Attack: Unarmed: Again! +2 to attacks made unarmed (Cost: 6)
  • Melee Defense: Dodge: +4 to evade melee attacks while she has room to maneuver (GM discretion) (Total Cost: 12)
  • Ranged Defense: Dodge: Same as above but with ranged attacks (Cost: 12)
  • Transfer: All: No one, not even Abigail, is quite sure how, but she can temporarily gift anyone with her powers. Anything Rank 3 or lower is fair game. This is Dependent (-1) on her Alt Form, which does allow her to transfer her Flight and other things. Must touch the target. Can grant any combination of Attributes/Skills she sees fit. (Total Cost: 59 points)
  • Alternate Identity: Male and Futanari Forms: Abigail has discovered a limited shapeshifting ability, allowing her to alter her gender. (Cost: 4 points)
  • Force Field: A powerful forcefield (5 ranks, 20 armor) that protects against any attack that doesn't ignore it. Must be activated before use (-1 Activation, cannot even defend herself in the round she 'activates' it). Can be detected both by magic and by observing her when she activates it (it covers her with a blue field then fades away) (-1 Detectable) (Total Cost 13 points)
  • Technique: Steady Hand: All penalties for moving while attacking are reduced by 1 step. Can aim while moving very fast-say, Flying? (2 points)
  • Precise Aim: Penalties for a called shot are reduced by 1 step. Aim bonus increased from +1 to +3 when making a pinpoint attack. (2 points)
  • Resistance: Dragons shrug off a lot of debilitating effects. Abigail isn't quite there, but she gets a +10 to resist anything that is resisted by Body or Soul (10 points)
  • Special Defense: Disease: Abigail DOES NOT GET SICK. Ever. (4 points)
  • Special Defense: Age: Only the passage of time ages her, she is immune to magical efforts to age her. (2 points)
  • Special Defense: Cold: Temperature extremes of cold do not bother her. All she needs for Antarctica is...nothing. (4 points)
  • Special Defense: Heat: Temperature extremes of heat don't do much either (4 points)
  • Special Defense: Poison: She can't get drunk, but more benignly, she also cannot be poisoned. (4 points)
  • Special Movement: Light Footed: Difficult terrain poses no threat, she can run over sand, snow, or ice at full speed. (2 points)
  • Special Movement: Wall-Crawl: She can climb walls with ease-her hands can extend claws that don't do any damage, but can grab onto any cracks in a surface to scale it with ease. (4 points)
  • Special Movement: Water Walk: She treats water as land unless she wants to swim (4 points)
  • Supersense: She has a 'magical radar' that can sense anything magical with 1 kilometer (3 ranks). This form of radar can be detected by those who can detect magic (-1 Detectable) (Total: 5 points)
  • Telepathy: Universal: She can mentally speak with anyone and anything that can think within 10 meters. She can also see into the minds of others and attempt to probe them (18 points)
  • Tough: Dragon. SHE IS A DRAGON. Do I have to explain? She has 25 extra Health points (10 points)
Here is a link to a sheet that has all the relevant information without my jackass commentary: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yxBu9zOxO1OCyWwyMiseTd2caTHJhBiKhvwnLI0GeYs/pubhtml

• Acrobatics: 3 (6 points) (Specialty: Flexibility) (Total Roll: +7)
  • Climbing: 5 (10 points) (Specialty: Walls) (Total Roll: +9)
  • Computers: 2 (6 points) (Specialty: Electronic Warfare) (Total Roll: +6)
  • Cultural Arts: 1 (2 points) (Specialty: Literature) (Total: +5)
  • Domestic Arts: 1 (3 points) (Specialty: Cleaning) (Total: +6)
  • Etiquette: 3 (6 points) (Specialty: Military) (Total: +7)
  • Foreign Culture: 3 (3 points) (Specialty: Japan) (Total: +7)
  • Intimidation: 2 (4 points) (Specialty: Street) (Total: +7)
  • Languages: 1 (1 point) (Specialties: English [free], Japanese) (Total: +5)
  • Occult: 3 (3 points) (Specialty: Dragons) (Total: +7)

DEFECTS

• Confined Movement: She is not allowed to leave town for now (-1)
  • Hounded: The British Government wants her back. BADLY. (-6)
  • Recurring Nightmares: Guess what her nightmares are. (-2)
  • Skeleton in the Closet: If the truth about her being in a weapon program gets out, there could be significant damage to her reputation (-4)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on September 24, 2015, 01:58:27 PM
That I can do. Just tell me what to roll :)

Let me get to work on the concept so you'll know what stats need to go where...thanks!

Ok, go in detail of your kitsunes or chars abilities as monster. It helps determine attributes I get.

Angiejuusan: Your charsheet looks okay and ready to go once I open OOC and IC threads :).

Wolfy

I'm trying to look over the PDF...I found the Fast play PDF, is that the right one? @_@

Angie

Zaer Darkwail

Fast play PDF is not the one :P. Discussing things with Wolfy in PM.

Wolfy

Zaer, I want my character to be a slime carrier, carrying a female slime that has completely fused with her. it's changed her biology and given her a superb regeneration/healing factor, while also increasing her lifespan.

She's also a Member of M.O.N. as a team member, possibly on Leo's team.

Sain

Alternate picture
Name: Fukui Riku
Sexual orientation: Bi
Sexual Kinks: Monster girsl/boys. Riku is anal virgin, but plays a lot with toys.

Background

Privileged, talented and prettier than most girls in his class Riku had all the ingredients for success. He was a happy little high school student, captain of the swimming team, main actor in cultural fairs and the target of admiration to many boy and girl alike. Cram school and activities kept him too occupied with striving for success to have time to fool around. Back then Riku had decided he would not be one of those plebeians wasting their time on cheap entertainment and slaving 9-to-5 jobs. No. He had plans (or rather was already practically in) Tokyo University and would after his graduation take up a position in his father's company and eventually take his place there. Alas, he happened to see a video of ANM48 performing on stage...

There is a natural order to a person of great dropping it all to do what they please. For a person like Riku who wholeheartedly follows his dreams and obsessions it was quick and devastating to those close to him. He had not had to defend his actions before as they had always aligned with what was considered right, but now everyone was an enemy. Only his brothers and sisters on 'ANM48 forever' understood him.  His grades began to slip. When confronted about it the teachers were only given a passionate lecture about the glory and beauty of Kemomimi and how man ought to not waste time dwelling on books but dedicate their life to the worship and appreciation of the monster girls. These were dark times. After high school Riku did nothing but visit concerts and follow culture and media related to his obsession. Old hobbies were abandoned too and space made in his room for assorted cosplay sets and massive amounts of ANM48 merchandise, body pillows and various more dubious toys.

About a year or so went without anyone stepping in to intervene and save Riku from a path of damnation. His tendency to remain positive and confident about his hobbies no matter how queer they got somehow deterred others from thinking it was that bad. He begun to wear cat ears and insisted being a cat person reincarnated. Some said it was a phase while others supported him, but when he took up a habit of waking up at 3 am to meow at the neighbors and scratch furniture it was finally time to wrap him up in a straitjacket and book some therapy sessions.

Two years passed. Riku made great progress with himself. He is still a rather eccentric youth fascinated by the monster races, but now it is more of a healthy admiration than religion. He has even continued some of his old hobbies and started to pick up new ones outside of otaku culture. Naturally, cat ears and tail are a part of his identity, but now he recognizes they are fake and doesn't event want to get real ones even if modern biotechnology allowed it. After reconciling with his father Riku was told that as a gift for trying hard and taking up a low level position at the company he would become a foster of a monster as part of the Japanese program. Riku was overwhelmed and pledged to provide nothing but the best for the poor misunderstood being who would come to live under his wings.

STATS

• Body:3
  • Mind:5
Health Level: 40
Energy Points: 50
Shock Value: 8
Attack Combat Value: 4
Defense Combat Value: 4

ATTRIBUTES

• Aura of Inspiration (4 rank, 16 pts)
  • Feature (Appearance): Pretty (1 rank, 1pts)
  • Organisational ties: ANM48 Fanclub founder (3 ranks, 6 pts)
  • Special Movement: Zen direction (luck), Fast (2 ranks, 4pts)
  • Unknown Power (1 rank, 50 pts)
  • Wealth (2 rank, 10pts)

• Acrobatics (Balance) (1 rank, 2pts)
  • Administration (Fanclub management) (2 rank, 2pts)
  • Artisan (Tailoring) (4 rank, 4pts)
  • Computers (Search Engines) (2 ranks, 6pts)
  • Cultural Arts (Pop Culture) (5 ranks, 10pts)
  • Disguise (Cosplay) (4 ranks, 8pts)
  • Domestic Arts (Cleaning) (2 ranks, 6pts)
  • Etiquette (Upper Class) (2 ranks, 4pts)
  • Languages (English) (1 rank, 1 pts)
  • Performing Arts (Singing) (3 ranks, 6pts)
  • Seduction (Physical) (2 ranks, 6pts)
  • Swimming (Competition) (3 ranks, 3pts)
  • Sleight of Hand (Stage Magic) (2 ranks, 4pts)

DEFECTS

Total Points Spent: 292/300

There's my WIP. Background is ready! What on earth can I put points on for a normal human character? There's just so many points and everything is so cheap :P

Angie

Well, heightened senses and awareness are perfectly plausible for a human to have. Also I recommend Upper Class for your Etiquette, it fits your background. If all else fails, drop 50 points into Unknown Power and watch the fireworks! Oh, Aura of Inspiration is also a good one. Imagine "Terra" and Riku teaming up...

Sain

I looked at heightened senses and awareness, but decided I want Riku to not be that aware of his surroundings (noticed I need a surname too just now.) I'll add the etiquette and probably aura of inspiration too, guess it could make sense. I can imagine any monster teaming up with Riku will be quite a culture shock for the monster ;D Will be great fun!

Angie

Unknown Power is quite fun and gives the GM plenty of options for fun in the sun. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, ZAER?

ravinwulf

So thus far mostly humans and one or two monsters for the cast?

Angie

Well, two confirmed humans (Yugi and Sain), two confirmed monsters and Wolfy suggesting a third.

ravinwulf

Wolfy

Partial human/Monster Hybrid...since the Parasite is technically the monster but they've fused into a symbiotic relationship where one can't live without the other now.

;3

Anyway, to add onto my character, Zaer, I'm thinking she'll be kind of a combat specialist, using the slime powers that she gets from her companion to defend herself and attack.

Oh, and can her slime be able to change color? Cause that would be cool....for it to form clothes for her. xD

Idlewyld

I'm working on a char now. It'll take some time between me and the GM to work out the details.

Leodouble08

Quote from: ravinwulf on September 24, 2015, 09:45:20 PM
So thus far mostly humans and one or two monsters for the cast?

I was planning to play a human too, just saying.

Angie

The split seems rather even. And with Terra's Transfer power, humans won't even be left behind-everyone gets Fireballs!

Leodouble08

Name: Kenji Matsuoka
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Sexual Kinks: Kenji is pretty vanilla, but it doesn't mean he's not willing to try new things.
Background
Raised in a rather strict household, Kenji from birth as been driven to succeed at anything he put his mind to. Hard working and a bit of a control freak, he followed whatever path he wanted, as opposed to the path others tried to set up for him. He was a gifted student, excelling in his studies and getting through universities without any problem. While his father wished that Kenji would join him working at his own private firm, Kenji had no real interest in joining his father and the family business. He instead turned his focus to the public sector and became a civil servant. His work ethic and his unflappable attitude was part of the reason he was selected to be part of a special sort of service. At first it didn't seemed too different from any other job he had before, except there was the traveling. Imagine his surprise the first time he saw his first "liminal" for the "Interspecies Cultural Exchange Act".

The work he did through the "Interspecies Cultural Exchange Act" really changed the outlook of his life. It was something else introducing liminals to their foster families and oversee some of the developments between them. However not all things worked as smoothly as planned. Crimes exploiting liminals for their own gain were becoming a problem, along with other crimes committed by other monsters. The Monster Ops: Neutralization or M.O.N was developed around that time to keep the peace and to handle tricky situations involving extraspecies criminals. Kenji signed himself up, hoping to make a bit of a difference in the lives of those who wished to have a peaceful life.

STATS

• Body: 3 (30 pts.)
  • Mind: 4 (40 pts.)
  • Soul: 4 (40 pts.)
Health Level: 60
Energy Points: 80
Shock Value: 12
Base Combat Value: 3
Attack Combat Value: 8
Defense Combat Value: 8

ATTRIBUTES (141 pts.)

• Attack Combat Mastery 5 (50 pts.)
  • Defense Combat Mastery 5 (50 pts)
  • Organisational Ties [M.O.N](Level 2: Respected, 4 pts.)
  • Combat Technique [Judge Opponent] (2 pts.)
  • Combat Technique [Precise Aim] (2 pts.)
  • Combat Technique [Lightning Reflexes] (2 pts.)
  • Heightened Awareness (2 pts.)
  • Feature [Speed Reading] (1 pts.)
  • MONster Truck [21 pts] (Item 10 pts)
    Attributes
    - Armour 9 (Armour Rating 18; Health Points 18) [18 pts]
    - Land Speed 5 (125 kph; Detectable -1: Hearing, Off Road Half Speed -1) [8 pts]
    - Features (Extra Capacity 3, GPS, Burglar Alarm) [5 pts]
    - Combat Technique (Portable Armory) [2 pts]

Defects
    - Awkward Size 3 (Size 3; 9 Metres) [-12 pts]
  • Weapons
    Stun Baton [3 pts]
    - Police Baton (Weapon 2, Stun, Non-Penetrating) [2 pts]
    - Alt. Stunner (Weapon 0, Incapaciting 5, Ammo -1) [1 pts]

Mace Watch (Weapon 1, Irritant 2, Stun, Ammo -2, Toxic, Undetectable 3) [2 pts]

Traquilizer Pistol (Weapon 3, Range 2, Incapaciting 5, Non-Penetrating) [6 pts]

Net Gun (Weapon 1, Range 1, Tangle 3, Non-Penetrating, Hands) [2 pts]
  • Light Body Armor (Armor Level 6, Rating 12, Partial) [5 pts]

SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (50 pts.)

• Administration (3 rank, specialties; Negotiating) [3 pts]
  • Controlled Breathing (3 rank, specialties; Calm, Holding Breath, Cyclic Breathing) [4 pts]
  • Domestic Arts (3 rank, specialties; Cooking, Cleaning, Home Budgeting) [10 pts]
  • Driving (3 rank, specialties; Cars, Small Trucks) [7 pts]
  • Gaming (2 rank, specialties; Board Games) [2 pts]
  • Interrogation (3 rank, specialties; Psychological) [6pts]
  • Law (4 rank, specialties; Civil, Customs, Political)[5 pts]
  • Medical (2 rank, specialties; Emergency Response) [2 pts]
  • Military Sciences (4 rank, specialties; Logistics, Tactics, Teamwork) [5 pts]
  • Stealth (2 rank, specialties: Silent Movement) [4 pts]
  • Swimming (2 rank, specialties; Recreational) [2 pts]

DEFECTS (-1)

• Red Tape (-1 pts.)

Total Points Spent: 300/300

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Wolfy on September 24, 2015, 10:33:28 PM
Anyway, to add onto my character, Zaer, I'm thinking she'll be kind of a combat specialist, using the slime powers that she gets from her companion to defend herself and attack.

Oh, and can her slime be able to change color? Cause that would be cool....for it to form clothes for her. xD

It is possible for slime change color/shape and become clothes :). I just need time to work things in.

Leodouble08

Any suggestions on what else I should add to my character? I'm having trouble thinking up of things that would fit him.  :P

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Leodouble08 on September 25, 2015, 04:41:41 AM
Any suggestions on what else I should add to my character? I'm having trouble thinking up of things that would fit him.  :P

Combat Mastery, Defense Mastery (after all in M.O.N handles all violent matters between humans and monsters so combat expertise is expected from your training), weapon attribute for guns/stun guns or stun batons even. Also as government agent you may have James Bond styled gadgets which mimic supernatural abilities (like invisibillity cloak or superspeed moving car).

Leodouble08

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 25, 2015, 04:54:41 AM
Combat Mastery, Defense Mastery (after all in M.O.N handles all violent matters between humans and monsters so combat expertise is expected from your training), weapon attribute for guns/stun guns or stun batons even. Also as government agent you may have James Bond styled gadgets which mimic supernatural abilities (like invisibillity cloak or superspeed moving car).

James Bond gadgets huh? I think I can work with that.  XD

ravinwulf

Okay, where is this plot heading again? I almost feel like my idea is bot going to fit this game.

Zaer Darkwail

The story starts like in anime; that host families pick up monsters to live with them and have bit Slice of Life sort plots/adventures, but it's intended the plots become overtime more serious in nature (and more dangerous). Plus ofc human x monster smut may be involved much as players want to.

ravinwulf

Sain

I'm going to ignore all combat skills completely myself. Riku can be the dude in distress.

Was that Unknown Power something that works for this game Zaer? I wouldn't mind if you go absolutely nuts with coming up how it works later.

wigglebiscuit

Name: Lapochka
Species: Neko
Backstory: Lapochka is an undocumented monstergirl immigrant currently living on the streets of whatever city the story is placed in. She is somewhat feral in that she doesn't understand human customs or the more subtle aspects of communication. She is a nocturnal creature who nests during the day and hunts at night, living off of whatever she can find. She has a special affinity for chocolate malts, sushi, and anything shiny (jewelry).

Occasionally, she will go into heat. When this happens, she will be more feral than usual, marking her territory in the usual fashion and transforming into
this
. Extreme care should be taken when approaching her during this time, as her natural pheromones are especially potent.

Lapochka is extraordinarily fast and nimble. Though not particularly strong, she is blindingly quick, and deadly with her trusty
blade

(Zaer, I hope this helps with fleshing out the mechanics of the character. Let me know!)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Sain on September 25, 2015, 09:02:09 AM
Was that Unknown Power something that works for this game Zaer? I wouldn't mind if you go absolutely nuts with coming up how it works later.

Yeah, it can work :).

wigglebiscuit: Works fine, the transformation during heat is involuntarily transformation accompanied with alternative form. How often she goes to heat?

Angie

Quote from: ravinwulf on September 25, 2015, 08:58:31 AM
Well then i guess my concepts dont fit.

I think they could fit with a little tweaking. You mentioned being a business man or something similar, taking a good level of wealth might allow you to bankroll the rest of us.

Yukina

Angie

But, Ravin's business dude could also come packing Organizational Ties to some big corporation, and maybe even a few ties to the government itself. He could command wealth and influence like "Terra" commands magical assaults, which honestly might work out to Abigail's benefit-what espionage agent from Britain is going to expect to go up against an incredibly wealthy and influential private citizen?

"Do you really want to mess with me? I could bury you in enough legal red tape that you won't be out of the country for 20 lifetimes!"

wigglebiscuit

QuoteHow often she goes to heat?

Hmm...

Monthly, with the cycle lasting from 2-5 days.

Yukina

True. The combined powers the of Sonozaki Corporation and whatever Ravin's character is connected to would be deadly. :)

Sain

I edited my sheet too. Think it is ready. If it's ok I'm going to leave some points unspent to represent Riku's genius so he can maybe use those later on to acquire some skills quickly.

Yukina

I did some tweks as well. i added the "Speed-reading" I forgot to include and put a hefty 70pts into "Unknown Power". Still leaves a good 58 for future plans.

Angie

Slight alteration-I realized that Frost Nova would still do Abigail's Combat Value as damage, so I took Stun and Girl Magnet to pay for it.

Yukina

Sain

Angie

Well, at least in Abgail's case, it kind of is. She's too scared and nervous to really get close to anyone right now.

Idlewyld

Here's my character as she stands. I think I've got to flesh out the attributes especially. Any advice would be welcome (BESM mechanics aren't my strong suit.)

Name:Tabitha Selwayne
Sexual Kinks: Tabitha likes surprises, especially sexual ones. She likes to lead "Alices" into situations and then watch the mayhem (and occasionally participate.) She especially likes to add to her "collection."
Background

Tabitha hails from Wonderland where she serves as a Cheshire Cat. Her previous position was training as a guide for guests there, and the exchange is seen as a way for her to get a visitor's perspective, as well as to learn about the "Alices" that she is to host upon her return.

Cheshires are trained and served as guides, their mercurial natures fitting well with the Wonderland tradition of creating all sorts of messes. Tabitha is no exception. Even as a kitten, she had a habit of sneaking in and stealing the frilly undergarments of unsuspecting visitors. As she grew older, she graduated from panty thief to full-fledged participant in the merriment.

So it was no surprise that she was placed on the track for the rank of senior guide. Then came the Monster Exchange. While exciting for all denizens of Wonderland, for Cheshires in general, and Tabitha in particular, it was a NYA moment. Suddenly, she could explore a world full of Alices and full of soft frilly underthings. To be fair, she was never the Red Queen's biggest fan before, but even she had to admit, the lady had a good idea there.

To say that Tabitha applied for the position is not quite correct. She more or less begged for it. But given her talents and her potential, acceptance was a foregone conclusion. She is now heading for the mysterious place called Earth, which she intends to turn into her own personal Wonderland.

STATS (120/120)

• Body:3 (30)
  • Mind:5 (50)
  • Soul:4 (40)
Health Level:35
Energy Points:45
Shock Value: 7
Attack Combat Value:4
Damage Multiplier:5

ATTRIBUTES
(284/356)

• Invisibility (2 ranks, Sight and Hearing: 12 pts)
  • Special Movement (3 ranks, Catlike, Untrackable and Balance: 6 pts)
  • Features (3 ranks, Appearance: Cute, Low-Light Vision, Retractable Claws : 3 pts)
  • Heightened Senses, Hearing (3 ranks: 6 pts)
  • Weapon: Claws (1 rank: 2 pts)
  • Aura of Inspiration (4 ranks, Sexy Con-Artist: 16 pts)
  • Combat Technique (3 ranks, Lightning Reflexes, Precise Aim, Steady Hand : 6 pts)
  • Dimensional Portal (Wonderland and Personal Portal) (2 ranks: 16 pts)
  • Sixth Sense (2 ranks: 4 pts)
  • Alternate Form, Cat (1 rank: 9 pts)
  • Defense Combat Mastery (4 ranks: 40 pts)
  • Environmental Influence (5 ranks: 10 pts)
  • Illusion (3 ranks, Customization: Duration (1), Extra Sense (4), Range (2), Multiple Illusions (3): 13 pts)
  • Weapon: Illusions (5 ranks, Customization: Psychic (6), Dependent (Illusion, -1), Range (3), Area (3): 21 pts)
  • Teleport (5 ranks, Customization: Unknown (2), Targets (2), Range (1) 56 pts)
  • Pocket Dimension (3 ranks: 12 pts)
  • Organizational Ties, Wonderland Guides Guild - Cadet (1 rank: 2 pts)

(25/25)

• Stealth (2 ranks; 4 points)
  • Acrobatics (1 rank: 3 points)
  • Area Knowledge, Wonderland (3 ranks: 3 points)
  • Climbing (2 ranks: 4 points)
  • Cultural Arts - Fashion (Lingerie) (2 ranks: 2 points)
  • Gaming (2 ranks: 2 points)
  • Seduction (2 ranks: 4 points)

DEFECTS
(-1)

• Easily Distracted (-1 pts, She's a cat!)

Yukina

Angie

Well, for starters, do note that you don't need to stop at 120 for stats or 25 for skills. I gave "Terra" an extra point of Body, for example.

Remember that you can make anything more expensive (or cheaper) with the wonderful variables in the "Customization" chapter. For example, right now, your illusions can be 10 meters big, but you can only make one, it only lasts a minute, and it's centered on you. You can add duration to make it longer (for 1 point an upgrade, illusion starts at Duration 3), be able to make them farther away with Range, or do more then one illusion at a time.

If you like, you can tell me what you want to do and I can walk you through how to do it.

Idlewyld

Well, one thing I want, and I think I've got it in teleport but might be able to do it better, is to create something where she pops up at the most surprising and inopportune places and moments. I was thinking maybe some sort of dimension portal or walk, but that's really more for hopping between universes than for traveling within one.

Angie

Idlewyld

Well, worse come to worse, I can just do what you said and increase levels, stats and skills should the game be about to start.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Idlewyld on September 25, 2015, 07:11:51 PM
Well, one thing I want, and I think I've got it in teleport but might be able to do it better, is to create something where she pops up at the most surprising and inopportune places and moments. I was thinking maybe some sort of dimension portal or walk, but that's really more for hopping between universes than for traveling within one.

Well, there is dimension walking attribute which works like that (shift between dimensions).

Leodouble08

I wouldn't mind some input, I was thinking about spending some point into like a team vehicle. Something like a SWAT van and a mobile command center that I have dubbed "The MONster Truck". Here's what I got so far, anyone like to add suggestions on what else it should have?

The MONster Truck
Attributes
- Item
- Land Speed 5 ( 125 Kph or ~80 MPH)
- Combat Technique (Portable Armory)
- Armor (Perhaps a little when trouble arise)
- Projection (For some stake outs, hiding it in plain sight, etc...)
- Features (Extra Capacity 3 [Enough room for 4 extra people], Burglar Alarm, GPS)

Defects
- Awkward Size (Size 2 Maybe 3 [Big enough to fit a team plus equipment])
- Conditional Ownership (-1 for mild [can use for some personal use], -2 for Strict [Business Only])

Sain

There is indeed an alarming lack of monster girls capable of functioning as emergency transports so the truck will be very useful.

e. Or wait. Can you fly on top of Terra's alternate form?

Angie

Not only can Abigail/Terra fly...she can grant that power to others. Who wants to fly? (for 1 energy every minute?)

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 26, 2015, 06:22:29 PM
Not only can Abigail/Terra fly...she can grant that power to others. Who wants to fly? (for 1 energy every minute?)

*imagines Miyako flying around in a low-budget superhero costume*

Wolfy

Quote from: Sain on September 26, 2015, 06:09:33 PM
There is indeed an alarming lack of monster girls capable of functioning as emergency transports so the truck will be very useful.

e. Or wait. Can you fly on top of Terra's alternate form?

Tehnically my character's slime can act as transport for her. :3 Stretchy and springy, it is.

Idlewyld

Tabitha doesn't need to fly. She just pops in and out as she needs :)

Zaer Darkwail

Okay, send PM both to Wolfy and wigglebiscuit where I had filled and done their chars in.....anyone else need still help with their chars?

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 27, 2015, 02:57:22 PM
Okay, send PM both to Wolfy and wigglebiscuit where I had filled and done their chars in.....anyone else need still help with their chars?

Well me and Ravin are talking some options on his character, but help, not so much.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, so I got just last one more to help chargen (using older BESM system so need convert stuff).

mannik

So close to finishing up my character I can practically taste her.

A few more tweaks to her attributes and should be ready to go.

Idlewyld

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 27, 2015, 02:57:22 PM

Any and all assistance would be appreciated.

Killer Robot

Killer Robot

No, but I can be.   I played some form of BESM ages ago and getting reacquainted shouldn't be too hard.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, think of char concept which you want to run and then present it :). Along with ideas for attributes and such and check do you got anywhere on hard drive BESM 3th edition rules (if not, it's got some similarity to earlier editions).

Killer Robot

Thinking of a hard smashing, straight through the center of mass, Oni Bodyguard with refined tastes for the upper class - when she isn't bashing heads or doors down for M.O.N.  I'll flesh out character concept later, but for now.

Character Sheet

Stats
Body 8 Mind 4 Soul 6 180 points
Powers
Armor 10 :20
Attack Combat Mastery +3 : 30
Combat Technique: Brutal*2 Hardboiled, Tournament Knowledge (back alley brawl scene) : 8
Defensive Combat Mastery 3:30
Massive Damage*2 (melee): 14
Melee Attack*5 (club): 15
Melee Defense*5 :15
Organisational Ties:  Mon 4
Ranged Defense 5:15
Regeneeration 5:50
Special Defense (poisons): 4
Super Strength*3: 24
Tough*5 : 10
Unique Attribute +8 attack damae 20
Weapon (Oni Club) Reach, Muscle, Quake, Insidious): 8
skills

Administration 3:3
Artisan (wood carving) 2;2
Area Knowledge (local) 2:2
Computers 1:2
Driving 3:3
Cultural Arts (Urban Legends) 4:4
Etiquette (gang) 3:3
Etiquette (upper) 3:3
Interrogation 3:6
Intimidation 3:3
Law 2:2
Piloting 3:6
Power Lifting 2:6
Seduction 2:4
Street Sense 3:6
Urban Tracking 3:3
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Defects:
Ism (Big/Scary Monster Girl) 2
Nemesis (meddling monk who thinks she's the harbinger of disaster) 2
Red Tape (M.O.N.) 1
Points (502/505)

The entire thing can use some adjustment I can definitely stand to lower those combat masteries down.  Advice is welcome

Angie

Killer Robot

JoanieSappho

Registrations still open and I can play a harpy? Damnit, I can't not go for this, can I?

Leodouble08

Quote from: Killer Robot on September 27, 2015, 09:58:06 PM
Thinking of a hard smashing, straight through the center of mass, Oni Bodyguard with refined tastes for the upper class - when she isn't bashing heads or doors down for M.O.N.  I'll flesh out character concept later, but for now.

Character Sheet

Stats
Powers
Combat Technique: Brutal*2 Hardboiled, Tournament Knowledge (back alley brawl scene) : 8
skills

Defects:
Red Tape (M.O.N.) 1
Points (502/505)

The entire thing can use some adjustment I can definitely stand to lower those combat masteries down.  Advice is welcome

*Goes and high fives the muscle of our group!*

Good to have you aboard!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: JoanieSappho on September 27, 2015, 10:27:27 PM
Registrations still open and I can play a harpy? Damnit, I can't not go for this, can I?

Registration is still open and yes you can play a harpy :).

Quote from: Killer Robot on September 27, 2015, 09:58:06 PM

Character Sheet

Stats
Powers
skills

Defects:
Red Tape (M.O.N.) 1
Points (502/505)

I will check things (math mostly) later on. But looks good by glance.

Sain

Don't worry Angie. Riku will be such a liability in combat that things will balance out.

Yukina

Plus, Miyako's more of a rich skill-monkey than a fighter. (until that hefty sum of unknown power points comes into play)

JoanieSappho

Eh. Too many points. So stuff got shoved in there to spend them, near the end. Most fits, hopefully.

Name: Torikai
Sexual Kinks: Domination, oral, submissive partners, licking, domination, groups, exhibitionism, rough sex, bukkake
Background

A child of mixed monster heritage, Torikai grew up having to integrate the wilder, more aggressive instincts of a harpy with the more refined, cultured tengu society, and very often failed. Her mother, a Greek harpy, was far more dominant in her home than her mild tengu father, and Torikai took after her, enjoying nothing more than her twin loves of singing, and imposing her will on the other tengu her age, dominating them ruthlessly and enjoying every moment of it.
Unfortunately, some exception was taken to this by the older tengu, and Torikai was quietly and delicately moved further and further from regular tengu society, visited only infrequently, and then only by the few young tengu who found that they had enjoyed being under her power. For a while, though, Torikai had little interest in such things, and made an honest effort at becoming a proper tengu lady, holding her instincts in until she was once more accepted back into day to day life, and maintaining the appearance of being respectable, even as she spent most nights demanding the adoration and attentions of her handful of pets.

When the treaty with the humans was announced, and the old ban on interacting with them was removed, Torikai couldn't help herself. She might be aggressive, domineering and just a little vain and sadistic, but she honestly loved learning things. And there was now a whole new world out there for her to experience.
She knew that, once again, she would have to restrain her impulses and act the demure, respectable young woman once again, but she considered that a fair price to pay, and quickly signed herself up.
Her habit of singing while she was doing practically anything was quickly brought up by her first hosts, and her suggestion that she record a few songs for her host to give a few friends both stroked Torikai's ego, and ended up far more successful than she had thought. Blessed with a beautiful voice as well as the wild passion of her mother, Torikai's songs launched  her singing career - and, again, pleased her ego.
She would have stayed with her host family, but Torikai knew what effect reputation and perception would have on her life, after those years back on the mountain and when she realized that she was slowlytaking the dominant role in her host house, she arranged to leave before she gave into temptation. She could do without the scandal, even if she actually rather liked the idea of having a single mother and her two sons attending her every whim.

Instead of going that route, however, she instead loaded herself down with studies, awaited her new host, and both loved and cursed the internet for introducing several fun-looking terms to her, even if she could only watch others enjoy such things.

Health Level: 65
Energy Points: 65
Shock Value: 12
Attack Combat Value: 6
Defense Combat Value: 6

Stats

[180/500]

Body: 5
Mind: 7
Soul: 6

Attributes

[241]
[421/500]

Flight:  3, Spread. (21 pts)
Heightened Awareness: 2 (4 pts)
Heightened Senses: 2 (Sight) (2 pts)
Melee Defense: 5 (Dodge) (15 pts)
Ranged Defense: 5 (Dodge) (15 pts)
Special Defence: Thin air (1), Cold resistance (1),  Low pressure (1) (6 pts)
Special movement: Light-footed (2 pts)
Tough: 2 (4 pts)
Features: Perfect pitch, Mimic sound, low-light vision, Longevity, Attractive 2 (6 pts)
Weapon: 3 (Talons) Penetrating 2 (8 pts)
Extra Defenses: 3 (15 pts)
Aura of Inspiration: 4 (song) (16 pts)
Extra Actions: 2 (30 pts)
Dynamic Powers: 2. As, at least partially, a tengu, Torikai has some limited ability to control wind (40 pts)
Regeneration: 3 (30 pts)
Wealth: 3. A singer of some note, although not quite in the same league as ANM48, Torikai has made a surprising amount of money with her voice. (15 pts)

Skills

A nerd and a bookworm at heart, Torikai has studied many things, mostly for the sake of studying them.
[78]
[502/500]

Administration: 3 (Accounting (+Negotiation and Marketing)) (9 pts)
Biological Sciences: 3 (Botany (+ Physiology and Zoology)) (4 pts)
Dometic Arts: 4 (Cooking) (4 pts)
Computers: 3 (Programming) (6 pts)
Cultural Arts: 4 (History) (4 pts)
Etiquette: 3 (High Class) (3 pts)
Foreign Culture: 3 (Greece) (6 pts)
Law: 2 (Japanese Criminal (+Civil and Family) (3 pts))
Navigation: 4 (Air) (8 pts)
Performing Arts: 7 (Singing) (7 pts)
Physical Sciences: 5 (Mathematics (+Physics and Astronomy)) (7 pts)
Social Sciences: 3 (Anthropology) (3 pts)
Stealth: 2 (Silent Movement) (6 pts)
Wilderness Survival: 3 (Mountains) (3 pts)
Wilderness Tracking: 4 (Mountains) (4 pts)
Writing: 3 (Poetic (+Academic and Technical)) (4 pts)

Defects

[498/500]

Less Capable: Manual Dexterity. Those little harpy wing-claws aren't quite as good as hands, after all. (+2 pts)
Hounded: Press. A relative newcomer to the music scene, there is some press attention on Torikai, something that she would much rather avoid. (=2)

Yukina

Angie

Quote from: Sain on September 28, 2015, 09:59:47 AM
Don't worry Angie. Riku will be such a liability in combat that things will balance out.

If the situation is dire enough that Abigail goes Alt Form, you'll at least have Fireblast to even the score.

Killer Robot

Stat block is up yonder so...

Onis aren't an inherently violent race mind, but they do like their booze, their ball games and like any proper hooligan a bit of rough and tumble every so often - just so long as nobody gets really hurt.    Given that most Onis can regenerate severed arms and legs, 'really hurt' is a level incompatible with  most other species.  They're well aware of their sturdiness compared to other races and tend to treat them with kid gloves; it's not their fault they're so squishy, and most acts of (to most other races) horrific violence are just taking the piss out of each other and grudges or revenge are rarely taken up..   The highest mark of honor and respect is given to individuals of other races who can beat, or even stand up to, another Oni in matters of physical strength, endurance, and sheer stubbornness.   

When they aren't being boisterously drunk, Onis tend to be rather lazy and laid back.   Something will occasionally be done about a problem, but that problem's going to be bloody well ignored and worked around until an Oni finally gets the gumption to actually try and fix it.  When a problem does get fixed though, it's going to be as fixed as that oni can personally make it - there's no half-assing something an oni decides is going to get done, and that applies to fixing holes in walls as much as it does fixing them.   Onis are encouraged to dabble in various arts and crafts and fixer upper activities as a result; hopefully something sticks and an the village will have someone who can fix just about anything if they're given enough incentive to actually care about fixing it in the first place.

Marie was encouraged to be a law enforcer at a young age.   Law enforcement in oni villages largely comes down to 'motivating' other Onis to get something done at times, and requires as much an ability to kick heads in as the ability to make it hurt in the long term as well.    Well connected to the bureaucracy and used to working in groups, Oni Law Enforcers were the physical boot to the bureaucrat relentless grind.  She took well to the task, being more motivated than the average Oni and being able emotionally stable and patient enough to handle even the most reluctant Oni.  As well as giving a stronger than usual good swift kick to the ass when needed.

When the human/monster girl cultural exchange program was established, high level politicians realized the need for monster girl staffed security to prevent monster girl on human violence.   Most monster girl on human crimes gave monster girls a great advantage short of humans resorting to lethal force, and that was easily seen as a potential for diplomatic nightmares.   

Marie was a good candidate for the position.  Trained in security and body guard issues, laid back enough to handle the shenanigans expected from some of the more sexually open and aggressive monster girls without getting tweaked out by it, as well as having a hell of a heavy punch when it came down to it, Marie quickly became an asset for M.O.N.   They don't mind her moonlighting on the side either, more 'personal' relationships between MON members and humans are encouraged as long as it doesn't interfere with the job.

She's acquired something of a reputation as being clean and discrete for hired muscle.   She doesn't mind those parties with the fancy dressed servants serving wine and tasty cheese samples either, when she can get to them, and is avidly learning what she can to fit in better to all levels of human society from gutter trash to hoity-toity.  This is her calling in life after all, and it's going to be done right. 

Zaer Darkwail

Killer Robot: The sheet looks at glance good, however you have etiquette listed twice (if want specialization, it costs 1pt to get +2 additional speciallizations for single skill and you start with one when you purchase skill rank). I check math later but it's easier done if you use charsheet format which is found at pg2 in the recruit thread.

mannik

Alrighty...after what feels like months of work (I know, its only been a few days :P) my character sheet is finally done!

While I have been steadily updating the one I left on page 3, I figure most of you don't feel like going back to try and find it, so here it is again for those who care. Changed her back story a bit, and obviously changed attributes and skills around.

---
Sexual Kinks: Dominance (both being dominant and being dominated), rough sex (Pushing against walls, pinning to the floor, etc.); Leashes/pet play (desires to see a human collared as a pet); Orgasm control/denial

Background

Renoa is a creature of fiery passions and dominant personality. Quick tempered and aggressive in nature, she can be quite the handful for anyone responsible for keeping her out of trouble, especially when she goes into heat. Though once she comes to trust someone she can be a fiercely loyal and affectionate companion.

She grew up in the wild forests of north America, and for much of her life lived a very active and primitive life style that has left her body lean and toned, her sizeable breasts and luscious ass seeming to hold the entirety of her body fat. Her sexy figure never failed to raise the staffs of her tribe mates whenever she flaunted it.

Her first real experience with humans was her elder sister bringing one home after a hunting trip. Her parents were furious, time and again they had said how dangerous humans were, how they almost killed the whole tribe on many occasions in the past. But her sister refused, moved by the man's begging for mercy. It was decided that the man could not be allowed to return home and tell his people of them, nor could her tribe stay in their current territory. They kept him as a slave as they moved, leaving years of memories behind to find someplace even more remote to live their lives away from the humans and their destructive ways.

The man had been distraught about being forced to leave his own family at first. But after witnessing the tribe's monthly lunar celebration, he came to enjoy his place among the savage dogs. Many of the females, Renoa included, found him to be a refreshing change from the males they were used to. Over time such occurrences happened more frequently. Again and again the tribe would move, most often taking whoever discovered them along to serve as slaves and pets.

That is, until rumors of Japan's new cultural exchange program reached her pack. A woman had ventured into the forest with the sole purpose of bringing this news to the tribal monsters living there, openly inviting them to return with her as part of the program. While most of her pack was distrustful of this offer, fearing it was some trick by the humans to get them to expose themselves so they could kill them. Renoa did not believe the woman was being deceitful or dishonest. She certainly didn't smell like she was lying.

Having talked with many of the 'pets' her tribe has collected, Renoa was quite curious about human culture. But there was only so much that could be learned from stories told by slaves. She spent all night talking to the tribe's leaders, who happened to be her parents, about the woman and her offer. She convinced them to allow her to go and participate in this exchange program, and as a gesture of good will and peace toward humans, declared the human slaves free to go and return to civilization. But by that point most were happy to remain as pets and sex toys for the exotic monster tribe.

For once in her life Renoa was free from the superstitions and fearfulness of her elders. Getting seen by a person no longer meant having to pack up and move. She could live among them, and see their amazing modern world first hand. From the very moment she sat in the car that would take her to the airport Renoa was amazed by all that her people had been missing.

STATS

• Body:6
  • Mind:3
Energy Points:40
Shock Value:27
8 with claws
Base 5 + 3 Defense Mastery

ATTRIBUTES

• Homogenous Armor: 5 ranks, 10 armor; (14pts)
  • Melee Attack:Claws; 3 ranks (9pts)
  • Defense Mastery; 4 ranks (40pts)
  • Energy Absorption; 2 ranks (20pts)
  • Supersense: Bloodhound, 5 ranks indirect, custom restriction; must have tasted bodily fluids of the target -1pts, custom quality; global tracking 10pts, total point cost; (19pts)
  • Extra Action; rank 2: (30pts)
  • Extra Defense; rank 3: (15pts)
  • Appearance: sexy; rank 2 (2pts)
  • Elastic; rank 1 (2pts)
  • Regeneration; rank 2 (20pts)
  • Super Strength; rank 1 (8pts)
  • Land Speed; rank 2 (4pts)
  • Heightened Senses, Specialty: Smell x2 and Hearing x1; rank 3 (6pts)
  • Optimized Armor: fire; rank 4 (4pts)
  • Racial Trait: Fiery Gaze; rank 1 (1pts)
    ethereal flames dance around the eyes of all hell hounds. The light from these flames can be consciously subdued allowing hell hounds to hide and stalk prey as effectively as any other predator. The only seeming purpose of these strange flames is to communicate a hell hound's emotions and state of health, such as erupting around her into an ominous but harmless aura of flame when angered or flickering and dimming when she falls ill.
  • Unique Passive: Smoke Half-cover (8pts)
       Renoa's body blends in with dense smoke, making her even more difficult to see and hit. Attacks against her suffer -4 penalty to hit chance when she is inside a cloud of thick smoke.
  • Claw/unarmed based attacks:
    Flaming Claws: weapon rank 3, continueing 3, blight:fire 3; total cost: 12pts
       Her ultimate claw technique, by bathing her hands in hell fire and viciously attacking her opponent, she causes severe damage and lingering flesh wounds that continue to smolder dealing additional damage and stacking with any bleed effects currently on the target.
    Piercing Jab: weapon rank 4, penetrating 2; Total cost: 10/2=5pts
       Holding her hand flat (aka spear hand) she uses her super strength to plunge her claws deep into her target's body and ignore a portion of their armor.
    Bleeding Slash: weapon rank 3, continuing 3; Total cost: 9/2=4.5 round up 5pts
       Slashes with her claws to open an artery and causes her opponents to bleed for the next 3 rounds. Multiple hits prolong the effect.
    Debilitating Strike: weapon rank 2, irritant 3; total cost 7/2=3.5 round up 4pts
       A slash targeting specific muscle groups or tendons to inflict lingering wounds that hinder opponent's abilities to fight back.
  • Magic/Fire based abilities:
  • Hellfire fissure: weapon rank 2, range 2, continuous 3, indirect, spreading 2, incurable 1, selective; total cost: 14pts
       Summons a fissure in the ground beneath a target location that shoots magical flames upwards, incinerating anything above it. The magical nature of the flames make their burns harder to mend.
  • Smoke Fissure: weapon rank 0, range 2, duration 5, flair 3, area 5, indirect, selective; total cost: 16/2=8pts
       Summons a fissure in the ground beneath a target location that continuously spews thick smoke into the air in a wide area, blinding enemies and providing cover for Renoa to hide herself and mask her movements more effectively.
  • Hellfire Cloak: weapon rank 3, Aura 3, continuing 3; total cost: 16
       Surrounds her own body in a fiery aura that damages any who get too close. The bright flames covering her body negate her ability to hide within smoke.
  • Combat Technique: Hard boiled; 2 ranks (4pts)
  • Combat Technique: Leap attack (2pts)
  • Combat Technique: Lightning Reflex (2pts)

• Language, 2 ranks, specialties: Canine, Japanese, English; (2pts)
  • Wilderness Survival, 5 rank, specialties: fire making, hunting, trapping, knowledge of animals; (5pts)
  • Wilderness Tracking, 6 ranks, specialties: scent, sound, and environmental clues; (6pts)
  • Animal Training, 2 ranks, specialties: dogs; (2pts)
  • Acrobatics, 3 ranks, specialties: rolling and tumbling; (6pts)
  • Occult, 2 ranks, specialties: Tribal Rituals; (2pts)
  • Stealth, 3 ranks, specialties: quiet movement, smoke screens; (6pts)

DEFECTS

• Monthly heat: -1pt
       Every month, during the week of the full moon her body becomes very sensitive to erotic stimulation and sexual musks. Beginning a few days before the full moon, her urges and desire for sex grow increasingly stronger, peaking on the night of the full moon itself.
  • Weakness to 'Holy' : -4pt
       The taint of demonic heritage in her bloodline that gives her people power over hell fire and the ability to regenerate comes at a cost. Any holy based effects are more effective/damaging to her.

Total Points Spent: 438/500

Killer Robot

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 28, 2015, 06:12:11 PM
Killer Robot: The sheet looks at glance good, however you have etiquette listed twice (if want specialization, it costs 1pt to get +2 additional speciallizations for single skill and you start with one when you purchase skill rank). I check math later but it's easier done if you use charsheet format which is found at pg2 in the recruit thread.

She has two etiquettes, high end and gang culture.   (oddly, nothing in the book about gang culture.  Is this a 'custom skill' I need to figure out how to use?)

Angie

I went through and totaled up your points-you've actually spent 425 of your 500. Your weapons are wrong: Your most expensive weapon is full price, then every single other one-no matter what it is-is half off. This accounts for the 13 points you THOUGHT you had spent but haven't.

Killer: Skills are skills, period. Gangs are a perfect specialty, but they are a SPECIALTY. Your Etiquette is your skill at dealing with all facets of polite social interaction, you're just better with gangs and high class.

Zaer Darkwail

Also Street Sense skill covers street/urban knowlegde/skill and it has 'gangs, gang activity' as it's listed specialities. Etiquette has low, middle and high class specialities but it can cover any social groups (otaku culture example could be speciality).

Also with Renoa I ruled weapons of similar type count halved while sepparated weapon counts differently. Example claws/unarmed is one group where as magic/ranged is it's own group. So example we speak of martial artist who knows both physical moves and Ki techniques, physical moves the strongest one (most points) costs full and rest cost halved, but then strongest Ki attack is full cost and rest are halved.

If there would be hybrid (like physical attack enchanced by Ki), then it would get halved.

mannik

As Zaer said, I basically divided my weapon skills into three categories, claws, fissures, and other. Only have one 'other' weapon though, which is the flame aura. I suppose I could lump flame aura in with the fissures and argue they are all fire based spells. But whatever, I'm not stressing it.

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 28, 2015, 07:02:49 PM
Also Street Sense skill covers street/urban knowlegde/skill and it has 'gangs, gang activity' as it's listed specialities. Etiquette has low, middle and high class specialities but it can cover any social groups (otaku culture example could be speciality).

Also with Renoa I ruled weapons of similar type count halved while sepparated weapon counts differently. Example claws/unarmed is one group where as magic/ranged is it's own group. So example we speak of martial artist who knows both physical moves and Ki techniques, physical moves the strongest one (most points) costs full and rest cost halved, but then strongest Ki attack is full cost and rest are halved.

If there would be hybrid (like physical attack enchanced by Ki), then it would get halved.

As someone who's invoked Rule 0 several times, I respect the call that's made. I'll remember to do that if I ever buy Terra a pistol or something.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, it made most sense to me. I am not super strict on what is categorized same (flaming aura can be part of hellfire/smoke fissure, simply called 'hell magic'), but there should be difference between owning a bazooka and knowing how to cast fireball (bazooka is item but if speak of simply martial art kick, it's different from knowing casting a spell as weapon). With Terra is no problem as all her attacks are magical. But if she takes say a simple claw attacks with no magic involved in it's attack (I am okay if it's claw attack which is enchanced with magic and count still as magic), then it's full costed.

Lunar Raven

Hello all!  I'm new to Elliquiy, but I'm quite familiar with BESM.  Is there still any room in this game for another player or is it full?
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Zaer Darkwail

There is room, but I plan open OOC and first IC during wednesday or thursday but even if I do so it does not mean recruitment is closed off even after I start (as there is high chance some players drop out as it's usual in play by post games).

Idlewyld

OK Here's my new sheet for Tabitha

Name:Tabitha Selwayne
Sexual Kinks: Tabitha likes surprises, especially sexual ones. She likes to lead "Alices" into situations and then watch the mayhem (and occasionally participate.) She especially likes to add to her "collection."
Background

Tabitha hails from Wonderland where she serves as a Cheshire Cat. Her previous position was training as a guide for guests there, and the exchange is seen as a way for her to get a visitor's perspective, as well as to learn about the "Alices" that she is to host upon her return.

Cheshires are trained and served as guides, their mercurial natures fitting well with the Wonderland tradition of creating all sorts of messes. Tabitha is no exception. Even as a kitten, she had a habit of sneaking in and stealing the frilly undergarments of unsuspecting visitors. As she grew older, she graduated from panty thief to full-fledged participant in the merriment.

So it was no surprise that she was placed on the track for the rank of senior guide. Then came the Monster Exchange. While exciting for all denizens of Wonderland, for Cheshires in general, and Tabitha in particular, it was a NYA moment. Suddenly, she could explore a world full of Alices and full of soft frilly underthings. To be fair, she was never the Red Queen's biggest fan before, but even she had to admit, the lady had a good idea there.

To say that Tabitha applied for the position is not quite correct. She more or less begged for it. But given her talents and her potential, acceptance was a foregone conclusion. She is now heading for the mysterious place called Earth, which she intends to turn into her own personal Wonderland.

STATS (150)

• Body:4 (40)
  • Mind:6 (60)
  • Soul:5 (50)

Health Level:45
Energy Points:55
Shock Value: 9
Defense Combat Value:9
Damage Multiplier:5

ATTRIBUTES
(322)

• Invisibility (4 ranks, Sight and Hearing: 24 pts)
  • Special Movement (3 ranks, Catlike, Untrackable and Balance: 6 pts)
  • Features (2 ranks, Appearance: Cute, Retractable Claws : 2 pts)
  • Heightened Senses, Hearing (2 ranks: 4 pts)
  • Supersense, Low-Light Vision (2 ranks: 4 pts)
  • Weapon: Claws (1 rank: 2 pts)
  • Aura of Inspiration (4 ranks, Sexy Con-Artist: 16 pts)
  • Combat Technique (3 ranks, Lightning Reflexes, Precise Aim, Steady Hand : 6 pts)
  • Dimensional Portal (Earth to Wonderland, Wonderland to Earth, Earth to Personal Portal, Wonderland to Personal Portal) (4 ranks: 32 pts)
  • Sixth Sense (Presence of Wonderland Natives, Presence of Lingerie) (2 ranks: 4 pts)
  • Alternate Form, Cat (Small Size [except 1/2 speed]: -18, Three Extra Ranks of Stealth: +6, Three Extra Ranks of Climbing: +6, Extra Defenses (2): +10, Special Movement: Fast (2): +4, Jumping (1): +2)  (1 rank: 9 pts)
  • Defense Combat Mastery (4 ranks: 40 pts)
  • Environmental Influence (Darkness:3 Heat: 2) (5 ranks: 10 pts)
  • Illusion (3 ranks, Customization: Duration (1), Extra Sense (4), Range (2), Multiple Illusions (3): 16 pts)
  • Weapon: Illusions (5 ranks, Customization: Psychic (6), Dependent (Illusion, -1), Range (3), Area (3): 21 pts)
  • Teleport (5 ranks, Customization: Unknown (2), Targets (2), Range (Against Others) (1) 56 pts)
  • Pocket Dimension (3 ranks: 12 pts)
  • Organizational Ties, Wonderland Guides Guild - Cadet (1 rank: 2 pts)
  • Destiny Sponsorship (3 ranks: 6 pts)
  • Unknown Powers (50 pts)

(29/25)

• Stealth (2 ranks; 4 points)
  • Area Knowledge, Wonderland (3 ranks: 6 points)
  • Climbing (2 ranks: 4 points)
  • Cultural Arts - Fashion (Lingerie) (2 ranks: 4 points)
  • Gaming (2 ranks: 2 points)
  • Seduction (2 ranks: 6 points)

DEFECTS
(-1)

• Easily Distracted (She's a cat!) (-1)

Angie

Think you're at 501, honey. Gonna need to take something to knock it down-and this is assuming the 322 in Attributes is accurate.

Since OOC is this Wednesday, and I've been told by Ravin there's a likelihood of him sitting this one out, who wants a living weapon to care for? :D

Lunar Raven

Here's the concept I managed to put together.  At present (his Background explains this) the character is operating on a human scale (effectively with a 300 point allocation), but if the GM would like to awaken him to Monster Boy status, there's 200 points allocated to the Unknown Power attribute.  That being said, I'm perfectly fine with playing him as human without his monster side ever coming to surface.

Name: Jun Hideko
Sexual orientation: Pansexual (Generally Hetero, but can be persuaded otherwise by cuteness)
Sexual Kinks: TBA
Background

GENERAL
Jun Hideko is the son of the wealthy and powerful mogul Takahashi Hideko, a prominent figure who would like to see the Interspecies Cultural Exchange Act revoked and all monsters removed from his beloved homeland.  This made his son something of an embarrassment to him, given as Jun is very much interested and welcoming of Japan's new monster neighbours.  As the only successor to his father's empire, Jun has been groomed his entire life to that purpose, receiving the best education and private tuition that could be bought.  With relations particularly chilly between the two, Jun choose to put a little distance between them and headed off and try his hand at living by alone.

HISTORY
Takahashi Hideko's prominent stance against monsters generally invoked attention to himself, especially to those who would like frustrate him.  In this instance, that attention came in the form of shapeshifting succubus named Ashtoreth, with the intention of causing him embarrassment and ruining is name.  By the time Takahashi discovered the duplicity, Jun had already been born and the industrialist spent considerable resources into covering the whole thing up.  Ashtoreth disappeared during that time and hasn't been seen since.

Unsure what the child would end up as, Jun was kept in the dark, existing as a vague rumour to most people.  He was tutored in private and educated in all things human and especially traditional Japanese culture and swordsmanship, learning only as little as possible about the existence of monsters (which of course, only made him more curious).  With no particular differences from normal human's as he grew up, excepting perhaps unusual charisma and prodigious mental faculty, Jun finally saw himself brought slowly forward into the public spotlight, where he enjoyed social life for the first time.

Jun's discovery of his parentage caused a completely collapse of the mild animosity Takahashi had managed to instil in him against monsters and drove a wedge between the two of them.  Since then, Jun has opted to go and see the world for himself and learn his own lessons rather than have everything given to him on a silver platter.

PERSONALITY
To all appearances, Jun is a fairly easygoing – even lax – individual who allows daily cares to slide off him without real concern.  This is in stark contrast to his house life, where he is very organised to the degree of being almost ritualistic.  He evinces a certain degree of old world genteelism and is always polite, but firm in his dealings with others.  Nevertheless, a few subjects do manage to rile him up occasionally: family (specifically his father), insults to a person's dignity, messing up his house, and unreasonable intolerance towards monsters (a person who can calmly explain their views against monsters are fine by him, but not those who are moved by bigotry or melodrama.)

STATS

• Body: 3 (30 pts)
  • Mind: 6 (60 pts)
  • Soul: 5 (50  pts)
Health Level: 50
Energy Points: 55
Shock Value:  10

Initiative: +10
Attack Combat Value: 4 (8 with Swords)
Defence Combat Value: 5 (7 with Swords)
Damage Multiplier: x5 (x6 with Swords)

ATTRIBUTES (Total: 320 pts

• Aura of Inspiration: Rank 4; [16 pts]
  • Combat Technique: Rank 3; Brutal, Lightning Reflexes (x2) [6 pts]
  • Combat Defence Mastery: Rank 1 [10 pts]
  • Divine Relationship: Rank 3 [6 pts]
  • Extra Defences: Rank 1 [5 pts]
  • Features: Rank 4; Ambidexterity, Appearance – good looks (x2), Eidetic Memory  [4 pts]
  • Heightened Awareness: Rank 2 [4 pts]
  • Item – Cutting Edge Cell Phone: Rank 4; Features (Cell Phone, Identity Verifier, GPS, Personal Computer) [2 pts]
  • Item – Katana: [3 pts]
  • Massive Damage – Focussed: Rank 1; Sword [4 pts]
  • Melee Attack – Focussed: Rank 4; Sword [12 pts]
  • Melee Defence – Focussed: Rank 2; Sword [6 pts]
  • Power Flux – Major Skill Flux: Rank 2; all Mind-related skills (Restriction; charges – usable 2-3/day) [14 pts]
  • Sixth Sense: Rank 2; Danger, Hostility [4 pts]
  • Tough: Rank 2 ; +10 hp [4 pts]
  • Unknown Power: [200 pts]
  • Wealth: Rank 4; $10 M [20 pts]

SKILLS & SPECIALITIES (Total: 49 pts)

• Acrobatics: Rank 3; Balance, Flexibility, Tumbling [7 pts]
  • Administration: Rank 4; Accounting, Executive, Government [5 pts]
  • Computers: Rank 4; Databases, Intrusion/Security, Networks [13 pts]
  • Controlled Breathing: Rank 3; Calm [3 pts]
  • Driving: Rank 1; Motorcycle [2 pts]
  • Interrogation: Rank 3; Psychological [6 pts]
  • Languages: Rank 1; English, Japanese [1 pt]
  • Performing Arts: Rank 3; Drama, Fast Talking, Public Speaking [7 pts]
  • Writing: Rank 4; Academic, Journalistic, Poetic [5 pts]

DEFECTS (Total:  –9 pts)

• Hounded: Rank 1 [–2 pts]
    Jun receives unwelcome attention from the press, who, in addition to wanting to know about the Hideko heir, would also dearly like to know who his mother was.  In addition, his father's men are always poking around his personal life to report back.
  • Ism – Elitism: Rank 1 [–2 pts]
    Because of his background, some people tend to accuse Jun of relying on his family's name and resources.
  • Nemesis: Rank 1 [–1 pt]
    Jun's father occasionally makes his presence felt, trying to force Jun to become a model Hideko and otherwise getting in the way with any relationship he may have with monsters and their sympathisers.
  • Skeleton in Closet: Rank 2 [–4 pts]
    Jun has no particular wish to have social scrutiny fall on him if his human/monster parentage is discovered, and more so he doesn't want the scandal to affect his father's business empire, of which he has plans to use in the future.

Idea & Request Thread

Angie

I like Jun...are you planning on making him a host? Cause then Abigail might be able to be put with him...speaking of, for anyone who does want Abigail, the government won't be too worried about someone who can protect her-more then likely, SHE will be protecting YOU. What they want is someone they can trust absolutely.

Lunar Raven

Hi Angiejuusan! Yes, that was the basic idea, otherwise his defects wouldn't really be that much of an inconvenience.  I'd like to see what the plot is that everyone might need protection from at this point, though I suspect at present, Jun can hold his own against human grade opponents and keep the honour of monster girls intact from those who like to run their mouth, lol.

Idea & Request Thread

Angie

Quote from: Lunar Raven on September 28, 2015, 10:01:30 PM
Hi Angiejuusan! Yes, that was the basic idea, otherwise his defects wouldn't really be that much of an inconvenience.  I'd like to see what the plot is that everyone might need protection from at this point, though I suspect at present, Jun can hold his own against human grade opponents and keep the honour of monster girls intact from those who like to run their mouth, lol.

The gub'ment might even cut him a deal-watch over Abigail, we'll do what we can to get your dad's men off your back. On your own with the press, kid. Having Abi-I mean Terra!-around might get the heat off him a bit.

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 28, 2015, 10:37:27 PM
The gub'ment might even cut him a deal-watch over Abigail, we'll do what we can to get your dad's men off your back. On your own with the press, kid. Having Abi-I mean Terra!-around might get the heat off him a bit.
Well... I doubt they'd back off that easily given the conditions... being the sole heir can be a pain sometimes, especially to hopeful parents :P

As for getting the heat off him, it might do just that or else turn it up a notch.  You know how the paparazzi loves to speculate and exaggerate.

Idea & Request Thread

wigglebiscuit

Name: Lapochka
Sexual orientation: Bi
Sexual Kinks: IC kinks, ofc assuming people check ons/off thread from each player for additional info.
Background

Lapochka is an undocumented monstergirl immigrant currently living on the streets of whatever city the story is placed in. She is somewhat feral in that she doesn't understand human customs or the more subtle aspects of communication. She is a nocturnal creature who nests during the day and hunts at night, living off of whatever she can find. She has a special affinity for chocolate malts, sushi, and anything shiny (jewelry).

Occasionally, she will go into heat. When this happens, she will be more feral than usual, marking her territory in the usual fashion and transforming into
this
. Extreme care should be taken when approaching her during this time, as her natural pheromones are especially potent.

Lapochka is extraordinarily fast and nimble. Though not particularly strong, she is blindingly quick, and deadly with her trusty
blade

STATS

• Body: 5
  • Mind: 3
  • Soul: 6

Energy Points: 65
Shock Value: 11
Attack Combat Value: 5 (9 with katana)
Defense Combat Value: 9
Damage Multiplier: 5 (+1 with superstrength with melee attacks)

ATTRIBUTES

• Alternate Form (1 rank, Defects; Involuntarily change [heat] -2,  blind fury [triggered on entering her territory and ends when left territory] -2, attributes related to alternative form are marked with *, total points spend: 5pts)
  • Combat Technique (4 rank, techniques; Leap Attack, Steady Hand, Ligthning Reflexesx2, total points spend: 8pts)
  • Defense Combat Mastery (4 rank, total points spend: 50pts)
  • Divine Relationship (5 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Elasticity (1 rank, total points spend: 4pts)
  • Energy Bonus (4 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
  • Extra Actions (4 rank, total points spend: 60pts)
  • Extra Defenses (5 rank, total points spend: 25pts)
  • Features (4 rank, Cute 3, Futa 2*, total points spend: 4pts)
  • Heigthened Awareness (5 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Heigthened Senses (2 rank, senses; hearing&smelling, total points spend: 4pts)
  • Jumping (5 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Melee Attack (4 rank, weapons; single edged blades ex; katana, knives, total points spend: 12pts)
  • Regenerate (4 rank, total points spend: 40pts)
  • Sixth Sense (1 rank, customization; Sense intruder in her chosen territory in 1 km, total points spend: 6pts)
  • Special Defenses (5 rank, defenses; aging, disease, poison, freezing cold, low pressure, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Special Movement (5 rank, movements; balance, cat-alike, wall-bouncing, water-walking, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Supersense (1 rank, senses; low-light vision, total points spend: 2pts)
  • Superspeed (5 rank, total points spend: 60pts)
  • *Superstrength (1 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
  • Item: Katana (3 rank, total points spend: 3pts)
  • *Weapon: Alluring Pheromones (0 rank, customization; Aura 1, Area 3, Irritant 2, Incurable 3, Toxic -2,  total points spend: 7pts)

• Acrobatics (2 rank, specialties; Tumbling, Flexibillity, Parkour)
  • Area Knowlegde [Tokyo] (1 rank, specialties; Industrial)
  • Burglary (1 rank, specialties; Breaking-and-Entering)
  • Seduction (2 rank, specialties; Physical, Verbal)

DEFECTS

• Unique Defect (Heat) (-6pts, monthly 3 day/night cycle during nights of full-moon char is under blind fury effect which turns them aggressive on their territory, gain futa form and easily aroused and willing to mate with anything, if not finding partner they go hunt down a partner for every night long lasting mating, it's Soul stat roll against TN 18 to resist seduction or hunt down a mate)
  • Easily Distracted -1 (usual things which distract felines specifically)

Yukina

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Yugishogun on September 29, 2015, 07:33:53 AM
A rogue cat futa on the loose! :)

Heh, yeah and I build that char for her. If wonder how the Alluring Pheromones work is that they create incurable -3 penalty to all rolls (because of arousal) which can only cured if they have sex with a partner. So even if you elude her somehow, you would be horny until you have sex. The aura 1 means in the 10m radius people would suffer -1 variant and at embracing/touching turns to -3. You can avoid it just simply not breathing or touching the horny neko :P. Tasting not adviced either.

But I do notice I had forgot edit some things; features should list 5 ranks/5pts than 4 ranks/4pts. Also supersense I now recall works in meters now for her (so would add couple ranks more so her low-light vision would be farther than just few meters).

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: Yugishogun on September 29, 2015, 07:33:53 AM
A rogue cat futa on the loose! :)

A feral rouge cat futa. Watch out fellas! But she has a weakness for chocolate malts and sushi, so there's that. Anybody up to the daunting task of taming her?

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 29, 2015, 07:40:20 AM
Heh, yeah and I build that char for her. If wonder how the Alluring Pheromones work is that they create incurable -3 penalty to all rolls (because of arousal) which can only cured if they have sex with a partner. So even if you elude her somehow, you would be horny until you have sex. The aura 1 means in the 10m radius people would suffer -1 variant and at embracing/touching turns to -3. You can avoid it just simply not breathing or touching the horny neko :P. Tasting not adviced either.

But I do notice I had forgot edit some things; features should list 5 ranks/5pts than 4 ranks/4pts. Also supersense I now recall works in meters now for her (so would add couple ranks more so her low-light vision would be farther than just few meters).
Wow, that'll definitely make any house hold she's in chaotic at the wrong (or right depending on how you see it) time of the month!  I'm now also wondering how she gets on with dogs...  ;D

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on September 29, 2015, 07:50:10 AM
A feral rouge cat futa. Watch out fellas! But she has a weakness for chocolate malts and sushi, so there's that. Anybody up to the daunting task of taming her?
I'd be game, though I also seem to recall there was another cat-lover around, lol.  Perhaps we should wait and see.  For now, I seem to have a dragon in my character's household.

Idea & Request Thread

Sain

Lapocha would make Riku go crazy  ;D

e. Only now I realize we use those different skill costs. Shall adjust sometime.

mannik

I'm curious who's going to be taking in my poor, confused hell hound. Alone in a strange land, separated from her family and loved ones by thousands of miles, and completely out of her element in the big city...she's going to need someone help comfort her.

Yukina

Quote from: mannik on September 29, 2015, 11:01:25 AM
I'm curious who's going to be taking in my poor, confused hell hound. Alone in a strange land, separated from her family and loved ones by thousands of miles, and completely out of her element in the big city...she's going to need someone help comfort her.

Would you like Miyako to be her host?

mannik

Sure, I enjoy a bit of futa fun from time to time.

Renoa is certainly going to be thankful to have a bone to bury when the moon gets full :P

Angie

Quote from: Lunar Raven on September 29, 2015, 08:14:02 AM
I'd be game, though I also seem to recall there was another cat-lover around, lol.  Perhaps we should wait and see.  For now, I seem to have a dragon in my character's household.

She's only part dragon!...though as her powers grow she may become more dragon...

Yukina

Quote from: mannik on September 29, 2015, 11:21:49 AM
Sure, I enjoy a bit of futa fun from time to time.

Renoa is certainly going to be thankful to have a bone to bury when the moon gets full :P

*smirks*

Angie

mannik

Angie

mannik

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 29, 2015, 11:45:45 AM
Yes.

Heh...well in that case I might just make Renoa an exhibitionist...so they can both enjoy the show :P

JoanieSappho

Hmm. Look away for a while, and things start changing. So, how many monsters/humans are we at, again? 4:6 or so? In which case, who's getting two?

As for Torikai/Miyako ... we know how that'd end. Some competition would be nice.  :P

Zaer Darkwail

So far we got two or three host family humans and one human acting as M.O.N agent. I in tomorrow open OOC and charsheets and thursday make first IC thread.

Yukina

Quote from: JoanieSappho on September 29, 2015, 11:56:34 AM
Hmm. Look away for a while, and things start changing. So, how many monsters/humans are we at, again? 4:6 or so? In which case, who's getting two?

As for Torikai/Miyako ... we know how that'd end. Some competition would be nice.  :P

I think I'll change the clause so she has to get two. It'll be amusing to play a character that is fought over. Despite always being a sub, the scenario has never happened to me before.

Killer Robot

Name: Marie
    Sexual Kinks: Either grough and agressive or extremely gentle and a bit halting as she tries to make sense of the person making her feel so good.  Either way, she doesn't have much experience with any of it.  Secret fetish for being tied up and helpless.

Onis aren't an inherently violent race mind, but they do like their booze, their ball games and like any proper hooligan a bit of rough and tumble every so often - just so long as nobody gets really hurt.    Given that most Onis can regenerate severed arms and legs, 'really hurt' is a level incompatible with  most other species.  They're well aware of their sturdiness compared to other races and tend to treat them with kid gloves; it's not their fault they're so squishy, and most acts of (to most other races) horrific violence are just taking the piss out of each other and grudges or revenge are rarely taken up..   The highest mark of honor and respect is given to individuals of other races who can beat, or even stand up to, another Oni in matters of physical strength, endurance, and sheer stubbornness.   

When they aren't being boisterously drunk, Onis tend to be rather lazy and laid back.   Something will occasionally be done about a problem, but that problem's going to be bloody well ignored and worked around until an Oni finally gets the gumption to actually try and fix it.  When a problem does get fixed though, it's going to be as fixed as that oni can personally make it - there's no half-assing something an oni decides is going to get done, and that applies to fixing holes in walls as much as it does fixing them.   Onis are encouraged to dabble in various arts and crafts and fixer upper activities as a result; hopefully something sticks and an the village will have someone who can fix just about anything if they're given enough incentive to actually care about fixing it in the first place.

Marie was encouraged to be a law enforcer at a young age.   Law enforcement in oni villages largely comes down to 'motivating' other Onis to get something done at times, and requires as much an ability to kick heads in as the ability to make it hurt in the long term as well.    Well connected to the bureaucracy and used to working in groups, Oni Law Enforcers were the physical boot to the bureaucrat relentless grind.  She took well to the task, being more motivated than the average Oni and being able emotionally stable and patient enough to handle even the most reluctant Oni.  As well as giving a stronger than usual good swift kick to the ass when needed.

When the human/monster girl cultural exchange program was established, high level politicians realized the need for monster girl staffed security to prevent monster girl on human violence.   Most monster girl on human crimes gave monster girls a great advantage short of humans resorting to lethal force, and that was easily seen as a potential for diplomatic nightmares.   

Marie was a good candidate for the position.  Trained in security and body guard issues, laid back enough to handle the shenanigans expected from some of the more sexually open and aggressive monster girls without getting tweaked out by it, as well as having a hell of a heavy punch when it came down to it, Marie quickly became an asset for M.O.N.   They don't mind her moonlighting on the side either, more 'personal' relationships between MON members and humans are encouraged as long as it doesn't interfere with the job.She's acquired something of a reputation as being clean and discrete for hired muscle.   She doesn't mind those parties with the fancy dressed servants serving wine and tasty cheese samples either, when she can get to them, and is avidly learning what she can to fit in better to all levels of human society from gutter trash to hoity-toity.  This is her calling in life after all, and it's going to be done right.

STATS

• Body: 8
    • Soul: 6
    180 points

Health Level: 95
    Energy Points:50 
    Shock Value: 19 +10 hardboiled
    Attack Combat Value:6+3 attack bonus
    Defense Combat Value:6+3 defensive bonus
    Damage Multiplier:5+2 super strength

ATTRIBUTES

Armor 5    :10
      Combat Technique: Brutal 1 Hardboiled, Tournament Knowledge (back alley brawl scene), Blind Fighting, lethal blow : 10
      Regeneration 5:50
      Resistant +2 Body +2 Soul 4
      Sixth Sense: Danger sense  2
      Special Defense (poisons*2, freezing cold, water, overheating, disease*2, ): 14
      Super Strength 2: 16

Weapon: Oni Club
    Oni Club Weapon Rank +4 Penetrating:  A rather large blunt instrument heavy enough that only the stongest can wield it freely: 9
    Oni Reach: Weapon Rank +3, Penetrating, Reach:  It's long enough to outrange most other weapons -you do give up some leverage on the attack though.  5
    Oni Love tap: WeaponRank +3 Stun Penetrating: Or you can just give them a tap to the noggin to get them to come along peaceful like.  5
    Oni Quake: Weapon Rank +3  Quake +2  Slammed down with earth shattering force. +5
    Oni Beatdown:  +2 Weapon Rank +3 Autofire The club can be swung faster, but not quite as hard for each swing.  5
    224 points
    [/list]

Administration (Government, Negotiating, Red Tape)  9+ :5
      Artisan (Carpentry, Metal Working, Plumbing) 8+  :1
      Area Knowledge (Urban) 7+  :6   
      Burglery: (B&E, Lock Picking, Casing) +9 +5: 3
      Computers 1 (Databases) 9+ :15 
      Driving 2 (car) 10+  6+ :4   
      Cultural Arts (Urban Legends) 8+ :8   
      Etiquette (Upper, Gang, Oni) 9+ :11   
      Gaming (gambling) +6 +8:2
      Interrogation (physical) 7+ 9+ :6   
      Intimidation (street, political, bureaucratic) 11+ 7+ 9+ :7 
      Languages:  Oni (native), Japanese, English: 2
      Law  (Criminal) 7+ :3   
      Piloting (Helicopter) 8+ :2   
      Power Lifting (Free Weights, Humans, Bulky Objects) 9+ :2 
      Seduction (physical) 9+ :3   
      Street Sense (Gang Activity, Influential Individuals, Territory) 8+ 10+  :9   
      Urban Tracking (Underworld)  7+ :6   
      Police Science (ballistics, criminology, forensics) 7+ :4   
      99 Points
    DEFECTS

Unique Defect:  Lazy.  if it's not something she's already decided to do, she probably doesn't want to do it.   She'll be surly as ony an oni can be if she's forced into doing it.  (soul roll to overcome) -2
      Can't (shouldn't) Hurt Humans.  -2
      Phobia: Height/flying -1
      Ism (Big/Scary Monster Girl) -2
      Nemesis (meddling monk who thinks she's the harbinger of disaster) -2
      Red Tape (M.O.N.) -1
    503/510[/list]

Sain

Riku can take anyone to his household, though if more than one monster come would probably be better/more fun if there is a more complex thing going on than just monsters wanting to get the human. Monster on monster is good stuff too and all variations. I think I'm gonna start him with pretty vanilla kinds, but have him develop some over time to match his monsters. D/s wise I think I'll have him end up somewhere in the switch spectrum. I know that latest other human looks pretty delish as well, but any real plotting will have to happen after we get OOC and the basic premise established.

JoanieSappho

Oh, Tori's not consciously out to get a human, since there's that whole 'no sexing' law going on, at least to begin with.
    It's just putting a very dominant character in with a submissive one ... sexually or not, there's only one way that'd end. It'd do Torikai good to have another dominant person to have to deal with. It'd do her good to not get her way/always be the center of attention.

Dominating Miyako into sexytimes would be nice and all, but having someone pushing her back would be better for her and the character development.

Yukina

Wolfy

Sain

Yeah mine is now ready too.

Riku sheet.

Adjusted skill costs. Lost 19 points. Glad I kept some spare :P

Revelation

It's been a long time since I used besm 3e. I might be interested if there's room still - i would consider possibly playing both a host and a monster girl should there be demand for the latter still.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, feel free play either as host family person or as monster girl. Albeit we got only two or three host family people and lots monster girls (and three members of M.O.N).

Idlewyld

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 28, 2015, 09:01:43 PM
    Think you're at 501, honey. Gonna need to take something to knock it down-and this is assuming the 322 in Attributes is accurate.

Thanks for the heads up - somehow my -1 defect disappeared. I've edited it back in.

Lunar Raven

Hmmm, well the current score (I think) appears to be:

MONSTER GIRLS
    Angiejuusan - Abigail Foster/Terra Branford - Half-Dragon
    JoanieSappho - Torikai - Harpy/Tengu
    mannik - Renoa - Hellhound
    Idlewyld - Tabitha Selwayne - Chesire Cat
    wigglebiscuit - Lapochka - Neko
    Killer Robot - Marie - Oni
    Wolfy - (Unknown) - Fused Slime Girl?

HOST HUMANS
    Yugishogan - Miyako Sonozaki - Futanari
    Sain - Fukui Riku - Male
    Lunar Raven - Jun Hideko - Male

MON AGENT
    Leodouble08 - Kenji Matsuoka - Male
    Killer Robot - Marie - Oni
    Wolfy - (Unknown) - Fused Slime Girl?

Idea & Request Thread

Killer Robot

Been poking on this combat system a bit and it seems rather unbalanced.    Am I reading right that a couple of points thrown into your weapon bypasses all armor bought ever except the sort of armor you buy to specifically deflect that 100% armor bypass?  (to say nothing of ... I haven't bothered to calculate how much damage Marie can dish out, but I think I can pretty much level any of you in a single hit?)

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Killer Robot on September 29, 2015, 09:45:39 PM
    Been poking on this combat system a bit and it seems rather unbalanced.    Am I reading right that a couple of points thrown into your weapon bypasses all armor bought ever except the sort of armor you buy to specifically deflect that 100% armor bypass?  (to say nothing of ... I haven't bothered to calculate how much damage Marie can dish out, but I think I can pretty much level any of you in a single hit?)
    Hmmm, last time I played a BESM game, it was a little more complicated than that, but generally if you've built a combat machine and nobody else has, the odds are very much weighted in your favour (as it generally is in virtually any RPG system I've played).  Of course, I don't think this game will be about us fighting each other, so most of Marie's combat challenges should come from external sources that will probably be able to challenge her.

Idea & Request Thread

Angie

In the interest of fairness, me and Lunar Raven have started a small introductory thread that basically explains how Jun knows about Abigail-a clandestine meeting in a government room. It's gonna be here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237275.0 if you wanna follow along!

mannik

Could one of you people who's well versed in the combat of this system give my character a once over and let me know how effective she would actually be? I tried to avoid making her an unstoppable juggernaut, but she should still be pretty capable. Tried to make her a dodgy, dodgy bitch. Especially when she has a nice thick cloud of smoke to hide in, which she can summon at will. (-4 to hit chance on all attacks against her when she's in smoke on top of her natural defense value of 8)

Might see if Zaer would allow a similar trait that buffs her attack against targets in smoke since they would have a harder time seeing her attacks coming, but that might be pushing it a little.

Angie

It's pretty good, trust me. Back in a Heroic game I ran, +6 was more then enough to pretty much guarantee constant hits, 8+2d6 is going to be hard to avoid.

Killer Robot

Just went over the math and did some readjustment.   I was using 5 per level for +combat value/defensive value instead of 5.  Adjustments were made.

Sooo... serious question.  Is Marie entirely out of line with the way I made her, or is she fine?   With my limited knowledge of the system, I'm just coming up with numbers with nothing to really compare them to.   Any comments/questions about how turn her into less of a combat beast (if she even is!) would be appreciated.

Also, figure Marie's either working for MON as a bodyguard for one of the ridiculously loaded/connected Masters we have running around here to prevent MON attacks on them, and to possibly report if they're taking advantage of their adopted monster girls.

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Killer Robot on September 30, 2015, 02:57:41 AM
    Just went over the math and did some readjustment.   I was using 5 per level for +combat value/defensive value instead of 5.  Adjustments were made.

Sooo... serious question.  Is Marie entirely out of line with the way I made her, or is she fine?   With my limited knowledge of the system, I'm just coming up with numbers with nothing to really compare them to.   Any comments/questions about how turn her into less of a combat beast (if she even is!) would be appreciated.

Also, figure Marie's either working for MON as a bodyguard for one of the ridiculously loaded/connected Masters we have running around here to prevent MON attacks on them, and to possibly report if they're taking advantage of their adopted monster girls.
    I can give her a look over, though I'll only be able to give a reply in a few hours as I have a few things to take care of first before I can seriously look at the mechanics.  If any one else can reply before me on this, feel free!  On the surface she looks ok, given as she is more or less built for fighting.

As for whether she's a MON agent or bodyguard of some sort, I figure that up to you, though I'm not averse to a big scary bodyguard who's also cute!  Please don't drink people out of their house if you choose to go the bodyguard route though...  ::)

Idea & Request Thread

Zaer Darkwail

Okay, here is OOC and Charsheet sections, so post the chars up and I start things on thursday. As reminder; even if we start the recruitment is not closed!

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi Tanaka
    Sexual orientation: Bisexual, with hints towards Pan.
    Sexual Kinks:
    Oral
    Vaginal
    Anal
    Slime (She gets pleasure from someone penetrating her slime as well. ;3)
    Consensual only.
    Most things can turn her on, aside from Nonconsensual things and bathroom play (Scat, Watersports, Vomit, etc.)
    Background

A former burglar with several crimes to her name in her younger years, Hitomi was picked up by the government and asked to join into service as a covert intelligence agent due to her excellent skills in the field, as well as given a pardon on the crimes they could actually pin her down for. She joined up and quickly became a superb field agent with her abilities of disguise, along with being able to hack into secure systems and breaking into secure compounds.

When the monster world became known and the monster exchange program began to take root in Japan, Hitomi counted herself out of it. As a covert agent she didn't have time to play host to a monster. However, while out on a mission she happened upon a weakened one, a slime that seemed unable to communicate or even move. Touching the slime, she quickly found herself overwhelmed by it. The slime spoke to her in her mind, mentioning that it was a parasite that needed a host to survive. With no one else around it was Hitomi that would be it's host, something she accepted quite easily, which surprised the female slime. Still, the process of becoming a slime carrier wasn't an easy one, so she was extracted quickly from the field.

With the parasite slime 'infecting' her, Hitomi became fused and bonded with the slime, unable to remove it. The two would forever share a link now until death. This also made her a unique case, something neither technically human nor monster. Listed as a slime carrier, she was protected under the law for monsters, but uniquely she was able to hurt humans and monsters do to her dual nature. Because of this, she was given to M.O.N. as a special intelligence/covert agent, and has been part of the unit ever since.

STATS

• Body: 4
    • Soul: 4

Health Level: 40
    Energy Points: 40
    Shock Value: 8
    Attack Combat Value: 6
    Defense Combat Value: 6

ATTRIBUTES

• Armour (4 rank, homogenous, total points spend: 12pts)
    • Attack Combat Mastery (2 rank, total points spend: 20pts)
    • Damage Absortion (5 rank, recovers health, total points spend: 50pts)
    • Defense Combat Mastery (2 rank, total points spend: 20pts)
    • Companion (1 rank, parasite slime of 350pts build, total points spend: 25pts)
    • Dynamic Power (1 rank, shapeshifting, total points spend: 20pts)
    • Elasticity (3 rank, total points spend: 12pts)
    • Features (2 rank, cute, slippery, total points spend: 2pts)
    • Regeneration (3 rank, total points spend: 30pts)
    • Special Movement (5 rank, movements; Balance, Cat-Like, Fast, Light-Footed, Slithering, total points spend: 10pts)
    • Telepathy (4 rank, major and up to 10 km away, total points spend: 27pts)
    • Mind Shield (4 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
    • Power Flux (5 rank, shapeshifted weapons from own body, total points spend: 50pts)
    • Special Defence (5 rank, defence; aging 2, Poisons 2, Disease 1, total points spend: 10pts)
    • Resistance (4 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
    • Organizational Ties (3 rank, M.O.N, total points spend: 6pts)

Parasite Slime

The slime which is now combined with it's host Hitomi has it's own set of abilities which it can use and can act independly somewhat from the host which it had mutated/transformed to be slime carrier.

STATS

• Body: 7
    • Mind: 1
    • Soul: 9

Health Level: 75
    Energy Points: 50
    Shock Value: 15
    Attack Combat Value: 5
    Defense Combat Value: 5

ATTRIBUTES

• Armour (4 rank, homogenous, total points spend: 12pts)
    • Attack Combat Mastery [Ranged Attacks] (2 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
    • Damage Absortion (5 rank, recovers health, total points spend: 50pts)
    • Defense Combat Mastery [Ranged Attacks] (2 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
    • Divine Relationship (2 rank, total points spend: 4pts)
    • Dynamic Power: Shapeshifting (1 rank, total points spend: 20pts)
    • Elasticity (3 rank, total points spend: 12pts)
    • Features (Cute, Slippery, total points spend: 2pts)
    • Metamorphosis (6 rank, gives Slime Carrier template permamently, -6pts unique defect; only one person at time, total points spend: 70pts)
    • Regeneration (1 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
    • Special Movement (6 rank, movements; Balance, Cat-Like, Fast 2, Light-Footed, Slithering, total points spend: 12pts)
    • Telepathy (2 rank, minor; other telepaths, total points spend: 4pts)
    • Power-Flux (4 rank, shapeshifted weapons from own body, total points spend: 40pts)
    • Unique Attribute (2 rank, Small&Light, total points spend: 2pts)
    • Special Defence (2 rank, defense; Aging 2, total points spend: 4pts)

Slime Carrier Template
    Slime Carrier template gives these benefits for anyone which parasite slime touches and forms into it's host body. Template is 60pts template and it's permament and it can apply only one person at time (which means if host body is destroyed, parasite slime can then find new host). Person can expand/increase attributes given by the template.

Armour (1 rank, homogenous, 6pts)
    Dynamic Power: Shapeshifting (rank 1, 20pts)
    Elasticity (rank 3, 12pts)
    Features (cute, slippery, 2pts)
    Special Movement (1 rank, movement; slithering, 2pts)
    Telepathy (minor; other telepaths, 4pts)
    Power Flux: shapeshifted weapons from own body (rank 1, 10pts)
    Special Defence (rank 2, defence; aging 2, 4pts)

• Disguise (5 rank, specialties; impersonation)
    • Gaming (5 rank, specialties; console games)
    • Seduction (5 rank, specialties; physical)
    • Stealth (5 rank, specialties; blend in to surroundings)
    • Urban tracking (5 rank, specialties; middle class)

DEFECTS

• Confined Movement (-4pts, cannot wander too far from the fused host)
    • Impaired Manipulation (-9pts, it's a slime! It has several problems in regards physical activity which does not involve sex)
    • Impaired Speech (-6pts, can do some meaningful squeeks and such)
    • Not so Tough (-2pts, it's physically not so tough)
    • Unique defect: lifting capacity / 100 (-24pts)
    • Unique defect: -8 attack dmg (-20pts, slimes have hard time to harm people)
    • Unique defect: Thrown weapon distance /4 (-6pts)
    • Unique defect: Running speed /4 (-4pts)
    • Unique defect: Leave slimey trail which vaporizes over time (-1pts)

• Acrobatics (2 rank, specialties; tumbling, parkour, balance)
    • Area Knowlegde [Tokyo] (2 rank, military)
    • Biological Sciences (3 rank, specialties; bacteria)
    • Burglary (5 rank, specialties; Breaking-and-Entering, Safe Cracking, Cover Tracks)
    • Computers (5 rank, specialties; hacking)
    • Demolitions (3 rank, specialties; disarming bombs)
    • Disguises (5 rank, specialties; impersonation)
    • Driving (3 rank, specialties; motorcycle)
    • Electronics (4 rank, specialties; security, sensors, computers)
    • Forgery (5 rank, specialties; fake ID's)
    • Interrogation (2 rank, specialties; psychological)
    • Military Sciences (2 rank, specialties; Spy inteligence)
    • Poisons (2 rank, specialties; drugs)
    • Seduction (1 rank, specialties; verbal)

DEFECTS

• Unique Defect: Constant arousal (-9pts, char is under constant aroused state and carnal thoughts constantly haunt her mind, thus until her carnal desires are satisfied and thus free her from distraction for a 1 hour, she suffers -3 penalty to all rolls)

Wolfy

Wolfy

Zaer Darkwail

At thursday, give everyone time to talk up pairings (monsters vs host families mostly) and then I make post. I make to M.O.N personel their own opening (so they need mostly talk group chemistry if any as they have worked together before).

Killer Robot

Leodouble08

Well, I got all the numbers crunched for Kenji. I should be able to get his backstory up when I get off work today.

Killer Robot