what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaronS

Nothing wrong with someone who chooses warmth over cute - and sometimes warmth can be just as cute as anything else.

For the record - a new black T shirt thats apparently helping starving kids in India (its got a weird childs drawing in white on the front), very well worn off white work trousers, black shorts and my green bracelet.
Its 11PM and I dont really give a crap how I look right now.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Ryieahna

Clothes and baking grease...

Anthea

An old pair of Levis' and a white short sleeves blouse
Never tickle a sleeping dragon

my yes and no

Rider of Wind

Black pajama pants with stars ad moons and clouds on them. A green t-shirt and the awesomest red with polka dots bra ever!!! And aqua blue panties with flower patterns embroidered on them. Nope, my underwear never matches my bra. Almost never, sometimes I dig the black and it happens on accident.
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Duncan

work uniform once more but weekend starts at 12:00 yaaaaahhhhhh

Rider of Wind

What??!? It's Wednesday. Although...I guess Thursday counts as weekend sometimes.
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Captain Maltese

Say, is there any rule against simply posting a pic of what you are wearing rather than describing it?

Red tee, dark blue jeans, black boxers and socks.

I happen to have a weak spot for red tees ;D I have four or five of them...

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Shiri

Rhapsody

Dark blue fleece pants with snowflakes on them and an old Labatt's t-shirt.  These are my "I feel like crap" clothes.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Stattick

A pair of black boxer briefs... and my glasses.
O/O   A/A

Dreamweaver

black jammie bottoms covered in red hearts and a black hoodie

Mithlomwen

Blue sweat shorts, and a white t-shirt
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Ryieahna

back in my boxers and a white tee

Dreamweaver

Black levis and a gray Infiniti tee-shirt, and an old pair of moccasins.

leelan

A pair of dark blue jeans, a white tank top with a black tee shirt over it, white socks, red laced boyshorts and a white cotton bra.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Crovonovin

Shiri

A blue Eeyore jacket over a blue and white Mickey Mouse blouse, and blue jeans.

Dreamweaver

The standard;  black levis, black hoodie, black beanie... nondescript gray t-shirt, gray boxer briefs, ankle socks and slip-on steel toed shoes.

Laces are so overrated.

Fertile Myrtle

Short shorts and a "Timber Tina's Great Maine Lumberjack Show" t-shirt.

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

Stattick

Er... t shirt, boxer briefs, and glasses. Wha, I just got up a little while ago. Didn't seem worth getting fully dressed before taking a shower.
O/O   A/A

Beatrice Black

ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Mistress Maro

Mini skirt and a Texas Longhorns National Champions Football 1968 1969 1970 shirt that is skin tight. Shoes, socks? What are those?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Asmea

Boxershort and wifebeater

Bliss

Capped-sleeve brown eyelet shirt with a very long keyhole neckline, over a red lace-edged spaghetti strap tank top. Light brown straight-legged trousers, black wingtip 4-inch heels. Black-rimmed glasses, and a black ponytail elastic serving as a simple bracelet; 3/8-inch thick silver eternity collar; hair up in a french twist held by a wooden hand-carved hair fork in the abstract shape of a curvey goddess figure.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

I'd almost forgotten about this thread. Yay for 'show new replies'!

Soft cotton, beige pantsuit. The pants are flat front, low rise trousers with a tab fastening so no belt is needed. The coat is a tailored, three button, masculine cut but for a quarter inch light creme lace trim on the bottom of edge of the flap that covers the pocket openings on either side.  Paired with a stark white, three-quarter length sleeve, boat neck t-shirt. Shoes are dark brown, matte leather 3 1/2 inch point toe heels with a tiny dark brown bow just over the toes. Hair is down today, parted in the middle and falls just past shoulder length.

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule