Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

It is good to see diversity. I am seeing quite a few red-heads and red-headed lovers lol

I think Indian women are absolutely beautiful, i never got a chance to meet many for some reason.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Strangefate

Teresa ‘Terry’ Adams - Pledge

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Teresa ‘Terry’ Adams
Pledge or Sister: Pledge
University Major: English Literature
Played Sports: None

Appearance:

Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brunette
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 124 lbs.
Build: Slender

Description: Teresa affects a casual style with minimal makeup and un-styled shoulder length hair but still spends a great deal of time thinking about and fussing over her look.  Her clothing tends towards a mix of thrift store finds and expensive boutique purchases with a fondness for loose blousy pullovers and T-shirts, denim shorts, vintage dresses, wraps, sweaters, vintage sneakers, and boots, for an overall look probably best described as eclectic or hipster. Her ears are pierced and she has only one tattoo, a small heart on her right ankle.   

Personality and History:

Personality: Teresa considers herself a friendly and approachable person, although others might occasionally disagree with that self-assessment due to her somewhat fussy and opinionated nature.  She is the sort of person who can’t seem to help herself when it comes to vocally correcting others’ mistakes be it a mispronounced word or (to her mind) an obviously wrongheaded opinion.  Coasting through life on her parent’s money, she otherwise tends not to take things too seriously or work too hard at anything in particular.  Shy and uncomfortable in crowds and large social settings, she is more open and outspoken in private one-on-one scenarios, and gets along best with those who share her artier interests.  Naturally submissive, Teresa can be easily bowled over by stronger personalities, particularly those who call her out on her behavior, play against her underlying insecurity, or take a more direct physical approach.

Likes: vintage clothes, old movies, reading, art, originality, creativity, nicotine, caffeine, classic video games, being cool (but not that kind of cool)

Dislikes: crowds, rude people, stupid people, meat, sports, physical labor, trends, hip hop, drunks, capitalism, being embarrassed

Strengths: Clever.  Supported from home.  Thoughtful.  Emotionally available.

Weaknesses: Lazy.  Easily bored.  Unintentionally abrasive.  Insecure.

Ambitions & Goals:  Becoming a famous writer or something.  That would be kind of cool.  Maybe.

Ons and offs: Teresa doesn’t really like to be in charge of things and enjoys relationships in which the other person takes total control.  The stronger and more aggressive the personality, the more openly submissive she tends to be with them, a state she finds both excitingly arousing and a little scary at times, which ultimately only adds to the experience.  O/Os for this character are essentially the same as mine although geared towards the softer end of things.  A preference for play that involve (at least some but of course all isn‘t necessary):  humiliation, 24/7 power swap, master/slave, discipline (spanking, slapping, etc), orgasm control, bondage, rough sex, water sports, possibly pet play, and things in that wheelhouse.

History:
Teresa is the fourth child of Leeann nee Hodges, a university professor, and Chandler W. Adams, an editor and best-selling author whose work has appeared in numerous periodicals.  Growing up in an affluent but not opulent setting, she attended prestigious private schools in her youth while socializing largely within the same small social circle, her friends all children of liberal intellectuals, successful professionals, and the comfortably well off, if not exactly obscenely rich.  Bored and unmotivated by her classes and easy undemanding lifestyle, Teresa took solace in experimenting in her teen years with various substances and sexual proclivities (it was during this period she discovered her attraction to strong demanding partners), and minor acts of rebellion.  (For Teresa taking up smoking to annoy her parents was considered rebellious). 

None of this however proved to be anything major or an impediment to her graduating with honors.  Attending college at the insistence of her parents, a few strings pulled by her family has placed her in a good position to be accepted into the prestigious new Sigma Delta Phi Sorority.  Rumors about what all that may involve have intrigued her but not enough to do actual research or anything that drastic.  In typical style Teresa continues to float along through her life with no real goals for college or the future, styling herself something of an artist and writer without actually doing much of either one.  She just hopes that things will prove interesting here, and that becoming a sorority sister will not be as boringly cliché as it sounds.

Intended to be played opposite wisdomcube’s Lakisha although hopefully all the various characters will get to interact at least a bit.   :-)     
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Angel Fire

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 29, 2014, 09:35:04 PM
I'm loving the diversity in this game soooo much.

So am I!  Asians, Indians and native Hawaiians abound so far!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

la dame en noir

Don't forget there seems to be at least 3 black/african or afro-latin characters in the mix as well.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Angel Fire

*Smiles* Which adds to it all.  A sweet diversity indeed!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Crash

Give me a yell here or in pm if anyone wants any ties to Becky.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Sharon

Taylor still needs some kind of link between her Sisters.

Angel Fire

I'll see if I can get up Lorelei's history either late tonight or tomorrow night.

My only sticking point is where the College or university is located at.  I guess that I will go with the "Away from the Beach" angle here and edit if necessary.

RubySlippers

I agree with her I think we need a good place for the campus, but my character can be dropped in anywhere.

Reia

Gosh, all these beautiful characters!!! Love them!

The college is set in Southern California, so that should help everyone figure things out. I'll be sending out a mass PM to all Sisters later on to discuss connections/relationships with their head of house, Carin, and to each other. :)
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ron Don Volante

Okay here's Lakshmi nice and reposted!

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Lakshmi Kaliyuga
Pledge or Sister: Sister
University Major: Management Information Systems
Played Sports: None

Appearance:

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 125 lbs
Build: Slim

Description: Of Indian descent, Lakshmi has thick black hair and perfectly light brown skin both of which she’s obsessed with keeping as good looking as possible. Even her casual clothes are meticulous and whatever she's wearing it's always fashionable, tight, revealing, and eye catching. She rarely wears traditional Indian garb but when she does the results are breathtaking.

Additional pictures

Personality and History:

Personality: Lakshmi is extremely tightly wound, obsessive about her appearance, grades, and her reputation to the point that she may have mild Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder. She’s prim, proper, and intelligent but also nasty, mean, and vicious to almost everyone who isn’t a Sister or in a position of power. She sees her pledge more as a plaything for her to use to indulge a lot of the dark sexual thoughts that build up in her thanks to days filled with studying, fashion, and verbal abuse of others.

Likes: Lakshmi does more than enjoy cleanliness, very high grades, clothes, structure, and complete control. She almost has a pathological need for it all and while she’s willing to tolerate some deviance by people above her in the hierarchy she often doesn’t from people at “her level” and tolerates NONE from those she considers beneath her (which is most people).

Dislikes: As mentioned, Lakshmi hates disorder, uncleanliness, and defiance. A total asskisser she rarely does anything but fume when someone in power is sloppy, unorganized, or has the audacity to give her less than an A but she’s pure passive aggressive (and occasionally aggressive-aggressive) malevolence when those “beneath” her do it. She does have a deep compulsion to “clean” these “messes” up however rather than just rage at them.

Strengths: Lakshmi is an incredibly smart, attractive, and sophisticated young woman and it shows. In fact, she’s intelligent enough to be diabolical, beautiful enough to be dangerously seductive, and refined enough to be an elitist snob.

Weaknesses:Lakshmi has two weak points the first one being her obvious obsession with order. Mess that up and prevent her from fixing it, one could come close to driving her over the edge. The other is that she keeps her origins not a secret but holds the details close to her chest. It would probably devastate her for people to know she comes from a poor immigrant neighborhood in Queens or that she has a wealthy patron.

Ambitions & Goals: Lakshmi plans on working for Draupadi’s (her patron) company after the completion of her degree and has longer term plans on becoming a CIO (Chief Information Officer) of a major company before she’s 30 and a CEO before she’s 35. She also plans on having a mile long list of accomplishments from college including helping lead Sigma Delta Phi…

Ons and offs: Growing up in a sexually repressed and overly religious household filled with “traditional” values Lakshmi has spent many years reading about dark, kinky, and painful sexual desires which have both entrapped and sent running a number of male suitors during her time at college. Basically anything in my O/O is fair game and then some so this includes verbal abuse, humiliation, violence (slapping, kicking etc.), heavy bondage and discipline, animal (puppy, kitty etc.) play, 24/7 master/slave relationship and so forth.
Her offs should be obvious: Sloppiness and all its unfortunate children.

History: Lakshmi was born in “Little Bombay” in Queens, NYC to immigrant parents who run a small jewelry and attached Indian goods store there. Growing up in an extremely religious and “traditional” household she suffered from near obsessive mental and emotional abuse from her incredibly controlling parents, likely where she gets many of her hang ups from. She grew up on the lower end of the middle class scale and her resentment/jealousy of the rich grew as she got a scholarship to an elite prep school for high school. Driving her was a desire to be better than them at everything: beating them all at their own game.

Lakshmi was so successful she drew the attention of Draupadi Agnijyotsna, the young and powerful CFO of one of New York’s most elite investment banking firms and someone who almost resembles royalty in Little Bombay. Lakshmi was taken under the wing of “Auntie Draupadi” during her freshman year and she quickly became the mother Lakshmi always wanted (convenient since Draupadi has no daughters despite a desire for them).

After graduating summa cum laude, Lakshmi received a full ride scholarship to an elite four year college from Draupadi’s company which included her patron’s “stipend”: an essentially limitless trust fund for Lakshmi to maintain an affluent and powerful illusion when she got to the West Coast something she’s maintained for two years and looks to continue to do in the near future.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Ron Don Volante

So I don't have time right now to pursue the thread deeply enough to establish connections (about to go to work) but seeing how Lakshmi is a lot nastier, meaner, and generally more vicious than the rest of the Sisters I could see her being used as "the heavy" of the group so to speak. Like if they need someone seduced and/or intimidated there probably wouldn't be anyone better to send than her. Additionally if somebody needs to "know their place" she'd be quite useful for that as well. As mentioned in general she's extremely charming and sociable to those on her level (Sisters) or above her (administration, professors etc.) so she would make a good Vice President maybe? Just some thoughts to throw out there.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Kokaine

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on December 29, 2014, 09:12:04 PM
Strongly debating a pledge character (I thought I read somewhere on here about two characters being alright)...

Curious to know if this is allowed since I have an idea swimming around in my head.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Strangefate

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on December 29, 2014, 09:12:04 PM
Strongly debating a pledge character (I thought I read somewhere on here about two characters being alright)...

Quote from: Kokaine on December 30, 2014, 06:20:18 AM
Curious to know if this is allowed since I have an idea swimming around in my head.

From the front page...

Quote from: PeachyPie
I think people will be allowed to play more than one character, as long as you play one pledge and one sister. I don't want people playing multiple pledges or multiple sisters.

I think that's all that was said about it although I might be wrong.  It seems likely that playing one of each is okay though.  I mentioned maybe doing so a couple days ago and nobody told me otherwise.  :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Angel Fire

Quote from: Reia on December 30, 2014, 04:38:15 AM
Gosh, all these beautiful characters!!! Love them!

The college is set in Southern California, so that should help everyone figure things out. I'll be sending out a mass PM to all Sisters later on to discuss connections/relationships with their head of house, Carin, and to each other. :)

Glad that you love the characters.  Love the diversity here.

Southern California kind of helps but that is a vast area.  Can you be a little more specific as to where the Sorority is based?

PeachyPie

I'd like to get an idea of the final numbers and how many people are actually still active for this game before people start submitting character sheets for second characters.

I was never planning on getting very specific with where the house is actually located, except that it's in Southern California in one of the cities along the coast. But I can try to figure something out if you'd like to know for your character. For now I'm going to go back to sleep and try to get over the flu, though!

Ron Don Volante

We could either set it at or use a stand in for UCLA or USC. That way if you need details (like nearby clubs or something) just look up the real deal.

Angel Fire

*Smiles*  I wasn't too concerned about the setting of using a RL campus.  All I was wondering was if the Sorority was located near the coast or more inland.  Certainly helps things very much!  I'll edit Lorelei's history just
a touch to reflect the location when I get home tonight.

And get better soon, Peachy! *Hugs*

Edit: Gaah!  Fixed a typo... stupid phones sometimes! *Sighs*

RubySlippers

Kokaine

So... I love plotting and brainstorming (like a lot >.>) so if anyone wants to toss some ideas around or whatever, feel free to let me know here or poke me via PM or YIM.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on December 30, 2014, 01:18:40 PM
So... I love plotting and brainstorming (like a lot >.>) so if anyone wants to toss some ideas around or whatever, feel free to let me know here or poke me via PM or YIM.

Koka - I hope you don't mind my mention of Dylan in Becky's history it is pretty minor.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Angel Fire

Quote from: RubySlippers on December 30, 2014, 01:17:34 PM
As long as my pledge can Surf.  ;D

Exactly!  The location really helped to make Lorelei's decision where to attend college a whole lot easier! *Smiles*

GnothiSeauton

Just throwing this out there with everyone else...

If anyone would like to work out shared pasts, relationships, or the like with Abby, please feel free to poke me! 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Kokaine

Quote from: Crash on December 30, 2014, 02:05:06 PM
Koka - I hope you don't mind my mention of Dylan in Becky's history it is pretty minor.

Haha! It's fine with me, lol.

My O/Os

Yukina