Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Poppy

*accepts the hug* Allo Falstaff, how sweet. *sneezes at the rose* It's very pretty dear, thank you, but they tend to irritate my nose. *hands the rose to Radiance, since she likes them*

RadiationBaby

182 ~ ah thank you kindly Manic, I think I'll save this one to make a flower crown...  :-)

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Poppy

Pardon, Radiation*. My brain is in six different places today. And you're welcome, I'm sure it will be lovely.

Katiana

*wonders who she can distract*

*hugs to Radiation and Manic* Yeay for the girls.

RadiationBaby

Haha, I'm often told that I'm cute come to think of it... and it's fine Manic, I'm almost always multitasking and I know from personal experience how easy it is to transpose one word for another.   :-) 

WashAutumstar

Quote from: Katiana on July 23, 2013, 04:06:12 PM
*wonders who she can distract*

*hugs to Radiation and Manic* Yeay for the girls.

Certainly not me...  ::)

Poppy

Katiana

Yes Wash, you've proved totally immune to distraction :P

Poppy

WashAutumstar

RadiationBaby

I bet I could think of a way to distract Wash... given time, and supplies of course.

Blythe

Quote from: Fleur Morisson on July 23, 2013, 03:43:50 PM
*blows Blythe a flowery kiss*

*bows to her in a courtly and gentlemanly fashion* You compliment me, dear lady.  O:)

Falstaff

Quote from: Manic on July 23, 2013, 04:08:49 PM
Valar Morghulis!

Is this cuz of the rose Manic?  Cuz...I don't wanna die...yet.

*hands RadBaby a bunch of flowers*  Here...use these...*winks*

WashAutumstar

Quote from: RadiationBaby on July 23, 2013, 04:18:01 PM
I bet I could think of a way to distract Wash... given time, and supplies of course.

Lies...  ::)

Blythe

WashAutumstar

RadiationBaby

Haha, flowers!  I will have to think of something terrible to do... I mean, terribly kind.  Yes, quite.  Also hallo to thee Blyth!

Blythe

WashAutumstar

Falstaff

I have a late meeting to attend soon...so will be gone until the morrow...

Fare thee well, til we all meet again.

*tips his hat to everyone...then runs around hugging all the ladies goodbye*

Blythe

Farewell, Falstaff! The men shall try to hold down the thread while you are away. *strikes a determined pose*

WashAutumstar