Intrest check: Element of Good

Started by Duchess, December 12, 2008, 09:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

Element of Good

Many years ago people has been talking about a girl that will save the world or become the end of the world.
Her prophecy has been something people talked about for ages and some even believed it was a fantasy of poor people clinging to their hopes.
This girl was born under the red moon, the time when the moon was on fire, the wind stood still, the earth rejoice and the water was calm like a mirror reflecting the magical connection of the four elements: A lunar eclipse.
the prophecy said that she will be able to control all four elements:Air, fire, earth and water, but because of her naive state and lack off experience. She will be the most searched and priced possession of every human/creature that yearn power.

The reigning king advised by his personal advisor a sorcerer is looking for this girl from the prophesy, he wanted to use her for good but the sorcerer has a different thing in mind.
He wants to collect the girls power himself and use it to dethrone the king and control the kingdom

The young king good heart is poisoned by the evil sorcerer  and he sent out a law to bring all girls who was born the night of the moon eclipse to his castle. Secluding them form the world in his harem. In hope to find her between them not knowing the whole details of the prophesy
He kept them in a close area away from males only castrated males to take care of them; they were under the blind idea that one of them might become queen. Constantly tested by the sorcerer to prove if any of them was the girl, he was looking for.

Disappointed and angry because they could not find the girl in their Kingdom .he extended the law further in the neighbor towns. Kidnapping if they had to or promising gold and diamonds if they came willingly.
In the harem there will be jealousy and wickedness to try to become the kings favorite
they all are virgins until they were sent to his bedroom, the king preferred virgin and untouched, unspoiled females. If one, reach in his room and was not a virgin she will be decapitated.
The girls were all about Domination of the weak and cheating to get in the kings good graces. Even by trying to seduce the king’s advisor an evil and wicked man.
However, one will do anything in her power to not fall prey to the king.
In addition, will try to escape .if only she knew how to use her powers and chose which side she will follow before it is chosen for her

Outside the Kingdom, darkness is creeping closer pulling all their power to capture the one the king has in his hands. but did not know that she was there. Most have heard about the prophecy and many came from far to get their hands on the price.

First hand

Main characters:

Prophecy girl: me
King:
Sorcerer:
Rival and kings favorite:
Harem girls:
Harem girls:
Harem girls:
Harem girls:
Castrated males:
Castrated males:

There are more roles available beside these,
Create any and chose which side you will take on and pm me your character

Doomsday

Sounds fun, I'd be interested in being the sorcerer.

Clio

Ooh! *raises hand* Pick me! Pick me!

I'd be interested in the prophecy girl, obviously, and I can give you some samples of my work. However, wouldn't you be playing her? Anyway, if not her, then the rival/king's favorite or a harem girl. I am VERY interested in this, so please let me know. I'll do any part you want.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Aiden

No guy wants to be the king?
I'll play the king!

Vekseid

Hey Nikki, you need to fill out the questionnaire and get approved first:

https://elliquiy.com/questionnaire

: )

MsNikki

Done filling it up .. now i have to wait for the at least 24 hours :p! hehe.. although i hope it can be faster so i can join and blend in :)

Duchess

actually min is 5 days dear...good luck though

this isn't starting for now..

looking for a good GM...little patience pretty please

Sabel

I'm relatively new, but very interested. What would be required of the GM, as I haven't dealt with that on here just yet.

Ramster

Yay! An evil sorcerer! I call shotgun on the sorcerer! Does he get to be insane as well as evil?
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Ramster

Damn, baHumbug beat me to the sorcerer!
A/As!!!

Duchess

ok lets try this again..i'm open for suggestions

Ramster

I want to be the sorcerer! And I can bend the game to my evil will if you still need a GM, or not, as you prefer.
A/As!!!

Duchess

Duchess

their is so many character who would want the powers to controle the world for either good or evil beside the main characters.
have an idea or suggestion just pm me..

London

I've never played a group game before but I thought I would express my interest in playing an OC.

Paladin

I am interested in playing. I don't know how you would want characters written up though. I'm used to actualy structured games but I'm willing to give anything a try. I believe I sent a PM allready but to post here you mentioned other character types could be done and I was wondering about the Hero or even Dark/Anti-Hero. It would be fun to play most certainly and I can do dark and brooding very well. Infact I can do it almost as good as I can to the Chivalrous Paladins I play in DnD.