News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Started by Togashi, January 17, 2013, 07:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

As I said, the card swap was perfectly fine.

Work in progress and subject to change.
Name:Charleena “Blaze” Harison
Sexual Preferences:Bi-sexual
Personality: Her looks do not show the fact that she is a bit foul mouthed, wild and can be pretty ill tempered and at times ill mannered too. It's these bits about her hide the fact she can be very clever, cunning and absolutely dangerous. She does love anime and manga along side violence and bloodshed. She shows little shame in how she is.
Background:Charleena is the daughter of a gunsmith and gun store owner located in Manhattan, New York. At a young age, to make sure she did not end up being touched by the darkness of the profession or the secret deals her father makes. He got her started with a dueling deck. Her first deck was a fire-based burn deck which her friends soon gave her the nickname Blaze. It stuck, but that did not help her when it came to watching anime as she soon found her way into dark, twisted and bloody animes in her teen years. She soon started her own research as she attended high school into gunsmithing at a hellbent pace. She even started to collect and perfect her fire deck, making into a gun themed Volcanic deck.

This eventually lead her to mingle with some of the local gangs and the finding out of some of the dark deals her father had been making. Unfortunately, before she would dwell into the darkness from the twilight only a year after she graduated from High School; her father, upon finding out of her activities shipped her off and by force to duel Academy.

Her skills as a duelist is very good and takes great sadistic pleasure in burning and destroying her opponent. She takes loosing very hard and is hell bent on settling the score. One way or another.

Volcanic Gunfire

01 Royal Firestorm Guards
02 Royal Firestorm Guards
03 Solar Flare Dragon
04 Solar Flare Dragon
05 Summoner Monk
06 Summoner Monk
07 Volcanic Blaster
08 Volcanic Counter
09 Volcanic Counter
10 Volcanic Doomfire
11 Volcanic Rocket
12 Volcanic Rocket
13 Volcanic Rocket
14 Volcanic Scattershot
15 Volcanic Scattershot
16 Volcanic Scattershot
17 Volcanic Shell
18 Volcanic Shell
19 Volcanic Shell
20 Volcanic Slicer
21 Volcanic Slicer
22 Blaze Accelerator
23 Blaze Accelerator
24 Dark Hole
25 Gold Sarcophagus
26 Gold Sarcophagus
27 Gold Sarcophagus
28 Heavy Storm
29 Messenger of Peace
30 Messenger of Peace
31 Monster Reborn
32 Mystical Space Typhoon
33 Mystical Space Typhoon
34 Pot of Avarice
35 Pot of Duality
36 Pot of Duality
37 Tri-Blaze Accelerator
38 Royal Decree
39 Royal Decree
40 Royal Decree

Togashi

If anyone knows someone that would be interested in this, please don't hesitate to pass this on. Silk, I think I'm gonna steal your dueling system of roll 1dx and that's what you draw. That being said, if anyone else has a suggestion that works let me know, I'm listening.

AidenWhite

There was some talk in the last game and the one Silk started about Critical Draw or something like that when certain conditions had to be met and you rolled your die in a different way, that sort of thing.

Are we implementing this system into this game? I have no idea how it might work beyond what I just wrote because I've never had the chance to do so.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Togashi

My understanding was with the Red eyes/blue eyes one was once per duel, when you were losing, you could forgoe drawing normally to draw 1 of five cards of your choice as a Destiny Draw. But that's my own understanding. Silk's game I'm not sure about, and with this one I don't know if we're gonna do that or not, but I'll consider it.

AidenWhite

It was only talked about in Silk's game. It was never implemented.

Silk

The Destiny draw system was effectively you had 5 "Gamechanger" cards from your deck listed in addition to the deck list, if either you were below 2000 LP or if your opponent was 4000 LP Higher than you, then you could call in your destiny draw in a last ditch attempt to change the game around. Using my deck for an example.
Deck
01Fortune lady Light
02 Fortune lady Light
03 Fortune lady Light
04 Fortune lady Dark
05 Fortune lady Dark
06 Fortune lady Dark
07 Fortune lady Water
08 Fortune lady Water
09 Fortune lady Water
10 Fortune lady Fire
11 Fortune lady Fire
12 Fortune lady Wind
13 Fortune lady Wind
14 Fortune lady Earth
15 Fortune lady Earth
16 Rai-Mei   
17 Catoblepas and the Witch of Fate
18 Kinka-byo
19 Dimensional Alchemist
20 Solitaire Magician
21 Future Visions
22 Future Visions
23 Future Visions
24 Fortune's Future
25 Fortune's Future
26 Allure of Darkness
27 Different Dimension Gate
28 Different Dimension Gate
29 Magical Blast
30 Mystical space Typhoon
31 Mystical space Typhoon
32 Magical Dimension
33 Magical Dimension
34 Return from a different dimension
35 Compulsory evacuation device
36 Compulsory evacuation device
37 Mirror Force
38 Inherited fortune
39 Slip of fortune
40 Slip of fortune
41 Torrential tribute
42 Magic Cylinder   
Destiny draw

1~41 Torrential tribute
2~37 Mirror Force
3~23 Future Visions
4~17 Catoblepas and the Witch of Fate
5~02 Fortune lady Light

If I destiny draw and get 1~41 Torrential tribute then it takes it out of my deck pool as normal, if the card has already been drawn, then you get to reroll as normal until I roll a number I haven't drawn yet (Or if you got copy of the cards like 5~02 Fortune lady Light  you might allow for them to pick a copy of that card that hasn't been drawn yet so have it like 5~(01~03) Fortune lady Light

Besides that the system was hardly my creation <3 a lot more credit goes to Orochimaru which I based it off originally and I just made tweaks :)

Togashi

Oh. Okay then. We can do that then. ^.^

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Togashi

Sorry ninja. Uh, I can't think of any reason not to allow it. Not sure why it's on the ban list anyway, doesn't seem 'too powerful' and such.

Silk

It was banned due to a exploit with some deck's in pro tornaments, thats about it really.

Lightshock16

Just gonna ask did My Deck look okay?

Silk

Not really spotting anything off with it light.

looks like were currently at 2 girls 2 guys (3 if you include togashi) anyone else know people interested?

Orochimaru

Quote from: Silk on January 19, 2013, 05:29:32 AM
Besides that the system was hardly my creation <3 a lot more credit goes to Orochimaru which I based it off originally and I just made tweaks :)

Actually, my system was using TCG players solitaire mode to randomize the cards. However, it was you or someone else...hyena I believe, could be very wrong though... Though, this was a long time ago. @_@ You had a hand is a lot of the game and for the better too. Unless I am talking out of my ass and I did create it. Absolutely no objections to what you did Silk.

Just to throw it out there. there is always the use of dueling network that could be used too. Just throwing it out there, but using the dice would be fine with me.

Silk

Oh maybe it was Hyena, either way I just used someone elses system and tweaked it :)

Orochimaru

That you did and you made it work. ^^

Silk

Wouldn't say that :) Game's haven't lasted long enough to really tell, Yugioh games have a horrible habit of dying early :(

Orochimaru

A valid point, but I have seen your handiwork and RPed with you from time to time. Though should account for something. Sides, if we all sick around and our GM does too. We should be able to make this last.

Lightshock16

I always seem to slip in and out of my interest in Yu-Gi-Oh...I'll try not to let it slip this time ^^;

Togashi

Well light, thanks for that.

As for your deck it looks fine, but I'm not sure where Destiny Hero Defender comes in on your theme of sword arts. I'm not saying you can't have him but I'm not seeing where he's part of this group of swordsmen.

Lightshock16

Lol Defender I think is More Just for Defensive Purposes...Although maybe Big Shield Gardna would be a more Viable and more related Option for that...

Orochimaru

The only problem with Gardna is the fact of, after an attack it switches to attack. Leaving you wide open. D-Hero Defender provides excellent defense and does not switch to attack due to it;s effect. effectively saving your ass in several situations.

Lightshock16

That's why I went for Defender over Gardna. Gardna probably would fit in with the Sword Art's Theme, but Defender is Still a Warrior-type, and that's the Main Theme of the Deck, so I'll stick with Defender.

ShadowFox89

I would be interested, and would like to see if I can adapt an old character from a game that didn't exactly go anywhere.... Deck theme is sovereign and knights.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Rune (same name online and offline)
Personality: Rune has a laid back, go with the flow personality. It is hard to get her angry or upset, she just shrugs off most things. Because of this generally carefree attitude, she hasn't done well in dueling, playing mostly as an amateur. When she does get serious, it usually doesn't last long.
Backstory: Rune is an only child, her father a Sector Security chief and her mother the head of R&D for a company that makes dueling devices. She didn't have many friends growing up, spending most of her time in study or learning something. Rune spent a good deal of time learning to duel, playing more for the fun than for the glory. Her mother being the head of R&D, Rune got to see experimental stuff before it hit market, and would often experiment with building her own duel disk, such as the one she currently uses. Before coming to Duel Academy, Rune studied to become a member of Sector Security.
Ons:
Offs: Bodily waste, injury
In Character Kinks:
Appearance: Rune is tall, with a slim build and small chest, her hair a wild green. Her hawklike eyes are dark red. Rune wears a black jacket with a underneath that red t-shirt. She wears a pair of blue jeans held up by a brown belt, her deck hanging off to the side and out of the way. On her left arm, Rune wears her silver and blue duel disk. She is very cheery and bright, always looking at the good side. Still, Rune can get serious, it's just a rare thing. Despite her attitude, Rune is fairly intelligent and can speak several languages, as well as having a bit of knowledge about dueling technology.

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

ok were sitting at 2 males 3 females now, :)

AidenWhite

I'm almost done with my CS. Should be up later today.