twins (seeking 1 m and 2 f) (re-do)

Started by azzmeister89, November 19, 2012, 06:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

As the story suggests the two female characters are identicle twins who share a small flat with there boyfriends who just so happen to be best friends. The girls have always tried to look different from each other for both style reasons and to make it easier for others however one night during a girls night in whilst there boyfriends are out with the lads they decide to play a game. They begin dressing the same, style there hair the same all except the one peice of jewlery they each wear, tradeing the jewlery off with each other they have decided to share there boyfrends and so begins a complex relationship between the four flatmates.

Anyone interested?

Keaton

I may be interested. Sounds like a fun idea. :-)

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

azzmeister89

Oooh the first customer. Yay! What kind of character would you have?

Keaton

Well I usually play friendly, down-to-earth type guys.

azzmeister89

that would fit in with my character type as well then, ok so i'll have a cs layout posted up shortly so you can put your character in

Sexy Firefly

I am in!!! Of course for one of the female roles!

azzmeister89

woop we need just one more female before we can start!

ok well here is the character sheet

name:

appearance:

ons:

offs:

personality:

azzmeister89

name: Nathan Daniels AKA Nate

appearance: dark messy black hair, deep hazel colored eyes, he has a well toned but not overly muscular body and a small scars on his chest from a customer who had a knife from his first bar shift.

ons: flirting, teasing, foreplay, oral, Anal, normal sex, rough sex

offs: pain, torture, vore, watersports, humiliation

personality: generally kind and calm he has a relaxed demeanor but has a tendency to get excited easily when given a challenge like rock climbing, surfing, snowboarding and so on. however he is hard working and responsible.   

Sexy Firefly

name: Annalise May McDaniel

appearance:  Thick Platinum blonde hair, usually curled and framed around her face, crystalline blueish-purple eyes lined to pop by kohl liner. She is 5'7, slender and toned with medium sized breasts (36-C) and a nice round bottom. Her skin is alabaster and flushes from face to toe when embarrassed, turned on, or flattered.   

occupation: She works at a dance studio teaching ballroom, at night she works as a waitress at a bar.

ons: Foreplay, rough sex, oral (Receiving or giving), being watched, minor bondage. Hates to be teased and will let people know.

offs: Vore, humiliation, water sports, and  intense pain.

personality: Naturally sweet natured, Annalise aims to please. Although by day she is that lovable teacher, by night she is a flirtatious, frisky waitress that flirts and uses seduction to get what she wants, mostly bigger tips. She likes to keep people happy but will never let her own happiness suffer, she is very independent and tries not to rely to much on her sister or her boyfriend. A do getter she likes to get things done, but is extremely disorganized.

azzmeister89

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

azzmeister89

Welcome jayden, glad to have you on board, you don't need a picture for your character sheet as firefly has already provided a basic picture, just make sure you put down any changes in appearence your character has made to make them look different from her sister

Keaton

I should have a character sheet up sometime soon. :-)

JadenMystic

I'll get the character sheet up once I'm on the laptop. On cell at the moment. ( Usually post from cell, too. Have to borrow the laptop. :/ never a fun thing to do. Lol. :) )

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

JadenMystic

(Used Writer app on cell to do this. Hopefully it all shows up. Lol.)

[Floatleft][/Floatleft]
[Floatright][/Floatright]

name: Tiffany Rose McDaniel

appearance:  Thick Platinum blonde hair, usually straight and framed around her face, crystalline blue eyes, little to no make-up. She is 5'7, slender and toned with medium sized breasts (38-D) and a nice round bottom. Her skin is a light cream and flushes her cheeks and ears when embarrassed, turned on, or flattered.   

occupation: Recently graduated as a sign language interpreter at the local university, during the day she works at the courthouse. At night, she continues to work at the country pub in the middle of downtown, Coyote's.

ons: Foreplay, teasing, rough sex, oral (Receiving or giving), bondage, strangulation, spanking, some pain and humiliation.

offs: Vore, water sports.

personality: Tiffany is more of a tomboy. Usually dressed in jeans and boots, she likes to have fun and show off what she can do. Sweet natured, she aims to please those around her. By day, now that she's graduated, works in the courthouse as a sign language interpreter. At night, she continues to work at pub, Coyote's, as a dance instructor like she did in college.

azzmeister89

Ok so we just need Ansem's profile and then you girls can decide who starts off which man ;)

Keaton

Name: Matthew 'Matt' Parker

Appearance: Short but sometimes messy light brown hair, primarily clean shaven but known to sport facial hair occasionally. Somewhat muscular but mostly lean from regular exercise and his time spent on the college swim team.

Occupation: Attending classes at the local university to receive an English degree, ambition is to become a novelist.

On's: Foreplay, teasing, oral sex (receiving), sexy/slutty clothes, vaginal/anal sex, hair pulling, spanking.

Off's: Scat/watersports, vomit, sexual pain, extreme fetishes.

Personality: Kind, friendly, polite, and down-to-earth. Respectful, trustworthy, and loyal, especially to his friends and significant other. Well-mannered, a true gentleman.

azzmeister89

Great! We have our characters, now we just need to decide on which man each twin wants and how we want Tiffany and Annalise to change when they decide to swap around and how they go about swapping there jewlery around to fool Nate and Matt

Sexy Firefly

I think the men should decide who they want to be with...I don't mind and when we figure out who is with who then we can talk the details.

azzmeister89

Personaly i don't mind either so i'll let Ansem have the choice

JadenMystic

azzmeister89

One thing i do need to nag on, the reason this story works is that the twins are identicle, the profiles of Annalise and Tiffany have different bust sizes which would defeat the idea of the male characters being fooled. Please adjust your characters sizes to match

Keaton

^___^

Yeah, I would have to agree. Personality-wise would be what makes them distinct, their appearances are supposed to be identical for the plot to work.

azzmeister89

Ok Ansem, the choice of which girl you want to start with is yours

Keaton