Forsaken World - Can't Wait!!!

Started by KikuLei, January 03, 2011, 01:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Well, there is a WoW topic, there needs to be a Forsaken World one. It looks like ( Atleast to me ) that not only Forsaken World is free but will be a better game. The graphics are amazing, the races are beautiful or ugly on your choice or part. It looks - AMAZING , I was not chosen for the closed Beta but when it comes out you know me, and Gamer-girls like me will be playing that. ( And guys , mainly guys probably ). If you don't know what Forsaken World is, It's a game created by PerfectWorld - Which is another game, and a game site which has multiple other games. I don't think the others will be anything on Forsaken World. I literally want to kiss the people who did the graphics. I know people will compare it to WoW , because the screen is VERY simular on the log-in page and because it has ' World ' in it. However there are so many games that do that, you want to see a WoW rip off? Look at Allods.

Forsaken World is going to be amazing in my opinion ( Or I am completely wrong but , the graphics still are amazing. ) Who else is excited and will be joining me the day Forsaken World comes out?

Shjade

The artwork makes me think it's more closely tied to Lineage 2/Guild Wars than WoW.

...that's really all I can say. Never heard of it before.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Empress Leo

Quote from: KikuLei on January 03, 2011, 01:51:19 AM
Well, there is a WoW topic, there needs to be a Forsaken World one. It looks like ( Atleast to me ) that not only Forsaken World is free but will be a better game. The graphics are amazing, the races are beautiful or ugly on your choice or part. It looks - AMAZING , I was not chosen for the closed Beta but when it comes out you know me, and Gamer-girls like me will be playing that. ( And guys , mainly guys probably ). If you don't know what Forsaken World is, It's a game created by PerfectWorld - Which is another game, and a game site which has multiple other games. I don't think the others will be anything on Forsaken World. I literally want to kiss the people who did the graphics. I know people will compare it to WoW , because the screen is VERY simular on the log-in page and because it has ' World ' in it. However there are so many games that do that, you want to see a WoW rip off? Look at Allods.

Forsaken World is going to be amazing in my opinion ( Or I am completely wrong but , the graphics still are amazing. ) Who else is excited and will be joining me the day Forsaken World comes out?

I got chosen for the beta and I don't ever remember applying. I just got an email about it one day. I signed up and everything but I haven't played at all and this was a couple of months ago. Booo to me! I'm probably really missing out.
"The key to leadership is yelling."

Ons & Offs

KikuLei