News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What sports team do you live for?

Started by Blueduck4000, April 01, 2011, 06:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueduck4000

It doesn't matter which sport you like. I never miss a chance to talk about my team. I'm sure some of you must feel the same way.

I'm a fan of Boca Juniors, one of the most successful teams in the world. I don't have enough words to describe to you what Boca means to me. Being a fan, I feel connected to something greater than myself, something that won't stop and will never be stopped. Boca is my love and my obsession.

Beguile's Mistress

If you had arrived her a few months ago you'd know that I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan.  I'm a proud citizen of the Steeler Nation and I'm also a fan of the Pittsburgh Penguins hockey team.  It's been a while since our baseball team has had a good season but hope springs eternal that the Pirates will get back on track soon.  Of course, the University of Pittsburgh Panthers and the Penn State Nittany Lions are the college teams (both football and basketball) are also teams I root for.  I'm not a fanatic but I do love my teams.

Sel Nar

Hockey. Particularly the Canadian teams. (then again, as 75% of the players are canucks, they're technically ALL Canadian teams)

Heaven Sent Blossom

Arsenal F.C; through the dreary anti-football of George Graham, into the one year excursion to hell under Bruce Rioch, before Arsene Wenger pulled us up by the scruff of the neck and crafted us into something special.
I love football, I have many teams and players that I feel an affection for on account of the flair that they approach the game with (Spanish and South American leagues being things of beauty in this regard), however Arsenal have the only unshakable grip on me. Despite the fact that it's soon to be seven years and counting without a trophy;-p

Callie Del Noire

After years of suffering through the New England winters (and fans)

ANYONE beating/playing against the Patriots.. sorry guys.. but some of your fans are CRAZY. (This coming from a guy who lives in Gator Country now).

TheLovelyMaid

Anything from Chicago except the Cubs. White Sox(Baseball) Blackhawks(Hockey), Bulls(Basketball), Bears(American Football), Fire (Soccer) and Machine (Lacrosse).

It's GO! GO! WHITESOX!

...and whoever plays the Cubs!

::)