Rough sketch of an idea, heavy intentions

Started by Nitewalk, November 30, 2007, 04:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitewalk

Looking for a dominant male human (or humanoid) to go with this loose start. Here's my start, not really a plot, just the opening sequence of something just starting to take shape in my mind. I just hope I'm not giving away too much from the start though:

"He withheld his desires from her, and it agonized her. Her mind swirled with frustration, almost to the point of tears.  Her small body was cast into this cool, empty room, in almost total darkness, crumpled and ignored and her desires thwarted. Her long brown hair tangled, her blue eyes red from tears. She made laundry lists in her head of what she possibly could have done wrong. 'Maybe my timing was off... my tongue too eager... my demands too transparent. I don't know what he wants... I don't even know if he wants me still.' Simply knowing better than to desire was pointless; her instincts persisted nonetheless. She wanted to hate him for leaving her in the dark, for withdrawing from her, for... having the upper hand. But her desire persisted. She even longed for a way to punish him... if she could.

A door opened.. and a shaft of light entered before the silhouette of a man became clear. Her heart leapt despite herself, her whole body trying to maintain control. But hoping still. Her senses rapt, she could even smell him, could hear his breaths... and heard his footfalls as if they were pounding inside of her head. She hoped her waiting was at an end. Her body began to shake, she crossed her arms trying to control her anticipation, and she felt her insides warm and her pussy begin to pulsate.

Did it have to be this tortured, she wondered? She ached for every kind of release."

Any takers...? PM me :).

Edit: I took out "teenagerish" just in case it implied that "she" is a young girl, which "she" is not.

Currently being played with Silvester.