La Gato Nigra

Started by Akioth, January 11, 2008, 08:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akioth

La Gato Nigra....a Legend among legends in the South American Jungles. Supposedly a Cat Spirit sent to protect the cats from the hunters in the 1800's this myth has long captivated those mythbusters in the world for one reason. Their was actually evidence of this one. Over the years hunters had appeared to have been killed from wounds inflicted on them from a cat that should have weighed 2'000 pounds from claw and bite wounds....however.

This was no ordinary cat. This one stood a amazing 7 feet tall, had hands tipped with retractable claws, and a mouth with canines that suggested a dangerous intent......And any human that has set sight on him has never been heard from again.

This concept can be modified in several ways. It can be moved back in time to the 1800's where slavers were looking for catgirls perhaps, or stay with the concept with him capturing a journalist who hunted for the wrong prey as it were...

I'm also open to suggestion.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

HybridHalf

Akioth

*smiles* For a minute I was wondering if I had been blacklisted or some such heh.....

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

HybridHalf

Best idea I can come up with is that La Gato Nigra saves a feline antro from Hunters, and she takes a liking to him somehow.

Akioth