Seeking Legendary Monsters (3.5 DnD, lots custom rules)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, April 08, 2015, 05:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdwardShane

D'OH I just remembered a staple item I always try to get.  How could I forget the ring of freedom of movement?

Now to figure out what to do with the other 10k....

I also feel like I'm one of the more bland characters, in comparison to everyone else with their fancy stuff that I don't fully understand....lol

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Kunoichi on April 12, 2015, 01:00:50 AM
We just get the +13 by RAW, as far as I can tell.  I added it to save DCs for my character's spellcasting, since Dread Necromancers don't have much in the way of buffs and I've got the Marshal spell penetration aura for getting past spell resistance. ^^

So how would I apply this to my soulmelds? They're almost all self-buffs without save DCs. Any ideas?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, you can add +13 insight to soulmeld level to resist dispels (thats quite big bonus actually).

Kunoichi

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on April 12, 2015, 01:11:31 AM
So how would I apply this to my soulmelds? They're almost all self-buffs without save DCs. Any ideas?

+13 insight bonus to the essentia cap?  Or +13 insight bonus to your essentia pool, that could certainly be useful.  +13 to your effective meldshaper level would make them harder to dispel, although I suppose you don't really have to worry too much about that to begin with...

EdwardShane

Got myself down to 1,500 gold.  I think that does it for items, at least for the time being....I wound up itemizing for a monk a lot more than I thought I would, but that works fine by me as long as the itemization is approved.  (hopefully I did okay with it, never built a character for a high powered game like this before)

Now I just need to think up a backstory/legend, which will be the hardest part for me. 

PaleEnchantress

It's a work in progress. . .

Adonis Atropa Belladonna
Lawful Evil, Small, Undead
Init +18; Senses darkvision 60 ft, Mindsight 100 ft.
         Spot +27, Listen +27
Languages : Common, Undercommon, Loross, Seldruian, Celestial, - Infernal, Elven, Dwarven, Goblin, Sylvan, - Draconic, Aquan, Giant, Drow, Abyssal. (Telepathy)

AC 51, touch 45, flat-footed 38
   (+6 natural, +13 dexterity, +12 insight, +12 luck, +?? armor, +?? Shield, +1 Size)
hp 300 (12d12 HD + 156); fast-healing 20 DR 20/Epic, Silver, Good
Immune Undead Immunities.
Resist fire 10, Cold 20, Electricity 20, Acid 2; SR 55
Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +11;
Fort +41, Ref +52, Will +50; +2 vs Acid, Electric, Fire; +4 vs Cold

Speed 70 ft. Fly 150 ft. (Perfect)
Melee: +47 ; +47/+42
Ranged: +49
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Base Atk +10/+5  Grp +??
Atk Options
Combat Gear:
Spell-Like Abilities (CL ??th, DC ??+spell level)
   At will-- Detect Good, Telekinesis (CL 40), Control Weather  (CL 27)
   3/day--greater dispel magic, haste, see invisibility (15 CL)
Spellcasting (CL 12th (Boosted to CL 21), DC 23+spell level+cha mod)

Abilities: Str 33 (11), Dex 37 (13), Con -, Int 38 (14), Wis 29 (9), Cha 50 (20)
Special Attacks: Blood Drain [1d6+15 Con], Children of the Night, Create Spawn, Wisdom Drain [1d8+13 Wis], Psychic Aura,  Telekenisis, Dominate, Rebuke Undead
Special Qualities: Alternate Form, Control Weather, Scry Bonus, Telepathy 100 ft., Turn Resistance +27, Gaseous Form, Spider Climb, Lifewell
(Ranks) Skills: Bluff 15, Concentration 15,  Craft (Sculpting) 5, Diplomacy 15, Disguise 15,  Gather Information 15, Heal 4,  Intimidate 15,  Knowledge (Arcana) 15,  Knowledge (Religeon) 9, Knowledge (The Planes) 3, Knowledge (Local) 3, Knowledge (History) 3, Knowledge (Nobility) 3, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3, Perform (Sexual) 5, Sense Motive 15,  Search 15,  Sleight of Hand 15,  Spellcraft 15,  Spot 15,  Listen 15,  Use Magic Device  15
Skill Tricks: Conceal Spellcasting, False Theurgy, Swift Concentration, Social Recovery.
Feats: Bonus: Improved Initiative, Leadership, Improved Toughness, Improved Aura of Despair, Widen Aura of Despair, Kiss Spell, Extend Spell, Persistent Spell, Divine Metamagic (Persistent Spell). Dragon Familiar. - 1:  Lifebond, 3: Mindsight, 5:  Item Familiar, 7:  Extra Spell (Consumptive Field), 9:  Epic Leadership, 11:  Tenacious Spell (Consumptive Field)
Equipment
Orange Ioun Stone (x2), Belt of Battle, Barbs of Retribution, Ring of Positive Protection, Ring of Freedom, Cloak of the Blackhearted Enticer, Metamagic Rod (Sculpting), 10 Noble Outfits, Assorted Jewelry, Runestaff of the Pale Enchantress,  The Velvet Darkness they Fear

Racial/Template Abilities

Naen Sigil: +2 Int based checks

Hoon Sigil: +2 Wis based checks

Naenhoon word of power: Twice per day may spend rebuke attempts to add metamagic to a spell cast. Spends a number of attempts equal to level modification +1

Rebuke Undead (Su): May Rebuke or Bolster undead as a level 14 Cleric. 3 + Cha Mod times per day.

Alternate Form (Su): A vampire lord can assume the form of any animal, as the druid ability wild shape used by a 12th-level druid. The vampire lord can use this power at will as a move-equivalent action. The vampire lord can change from one animal shape to another without having to revert to its humanoid form.

Children of the Night (Su)
Vampires command the lesser creatures of the world and once per day can call forth 1d6+1 rat swarms, 1d4+1 bat swarms, or a pack of 3d6 wolves as a standard action. (If the base creature is not terrestrial, this power might summon other creatures of similar power.) These creatures arrive in 2d6 rounds and serve the vampire for as long as they live. The Vampire Lord can communicate emphatically with them at a range of 10 miles.

Dark Blessing (Ex): Cha bonus to saves +2 from levels.

Telepathy (Su): A vampire lord can communicate telepathically with any living creature within 100 feet that has a language, and with any vampire under its direct control to a range of 1 mile.

Scry Bonus (Ex): A vampire lord adds a +4 racial bonus to the save DC of all his divination (scrying) spells and on attempts to detect scrying and similar methods of remote viewin

Blood Drain (Ex): A vampire can suck blood from a living victim with its fangs by making a successful grapple check. If it pins the foe, it drains blood, dealing 1d6+13 points of Constitution drain each round the pin is maintained. On each such successful attack, the vampire gains 5 temporary hit points.

Create Spawn (Su): Humanoids and Monsterous Humanoids slain by x's blood drain rise as vampires 1d4 days after burial. x may control up to 64 hit dice in spawn.

Wisdom Drain (Su): With a touch or natural attack 1d8+13 Wisdom Drain

Psychic Aura (Su): Living Creatures within 10 ft must save (DC 49) or take 2 wisdom drain. Can suppress or reactivate aura as a standard action.

Gaseous Form (Su): May taker Gaseous form and remain indefinitely

Spider Climb (Ex): Can climb sheer surfaces as per Spider Climb spell.
Class 1 abilities

Smite Good (Su): 1/day (+20 to hit +3 damage)

Deadly Touch (Su): Touch for 60 negative energy per day split as desired.

Aura of Despair (Su)
Beginning at 3rd level, a paladin of tyranny radiates a malign aura that causes enemies within 10 feet of him to take a -2 penalty on all saving throws.

Minor Aura:  Motivate Charisma, Determined Caster,

Major Aura: Resilient Troops

Class 2 abilities

Spellcasting

Summon Gen Familiar:

Recognize Genie Works:

Elemental Protection:

Call Janni

Plane Shift

Call Genie
Class 3 abilities
PrC Abilities

Lifewell (37 Blood Points maximum)
Invigorate, Spell Boost (Heighten, Empower, Maximize, Quicken), Special Attack Boost (Empower, Maximize), Blood Servant, Boost Defenses*, Greater Blood Drain,

*Bonuses from Boost Defenses are already included in stat block. Maintaining this requires 8 bloodpoints per day.

Spending

Crafted Items, Used psychic reformation to train out of crafting feats, used "chaos shuffle" to learn various feats as well.

10 Noble outfits 700 gp
300 gp in ornamental jewelry
125k The Velvet Darkness They Fear
30k 2 ioun stones orange, 14,400 - 6 Chaos Shuffels, (waist)Belt of Battle 6k , (Hands)Barbs of Retribution 2,250, (Ring1) Ring of Positive Protection  18k, (Shoulder's) Cloak of Blackhearted Enticer 12k, Rod. Metamagic (Sculpting) 5,500, Runestaff of the X 12,500 , Psychic Reformation x4  1,120, Ring of Freedom 20k, Handy Haversack 1k .

1,230 gold left

The Cloak is a combined cloak of Cha +6 and mantle of second chances allowing a reroll 1/day

Char's mount/animal companion

Size/Type: Medium Dragon (Fire, Water)
Hit Dice: 8d12 (150 HP)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 60 ft. Fly 200 ft (poor), Swim 20ft.
Armor Class: 17 (+7 Natural)
Base Attack/Grapple:
Attack:
Full Attack:
Space/Reach:
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities: Alternate Form, Immune to Fire, Immune to Cold, Water Breathing, Elemental Travel, Elemental Endurance, Fetch Spells, Familiar Spell (??) .
Saves: Fort +, Ref +, Will +
Abilities: Str 17, Dex 10, Con 15, Int 14, Wis 15, Cha 14
Skills:
Skill Tricks:
Feats:
Environment:
Organization:
Challenge Rating:
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Spell-Like Abilities CL 15 (example as if having paragon creature feature)
3/day—greater dispel magic, haste, see invisibility

Supernatural Abilities CL ??

Legend

A grand temple to the Goddess Sune had existed upon the plane of Elysium for eons. It was a place of celebration for eternal love, beauty and art.  One Tulani heirophant spent centuries making a statue that was supposed to represent the perfect standard of physical beauty. Though small in size the sculpture was flawless and admired by all in the temple, but none admired it as much as its creator. As a reward to the faithful Eledrin, Sune gave the statue life, turning it into a person of flesh and blood. This Galataea in addition to being it's creators lover became almost a figurehead of the temple. Faithful came from all around to see the divinely touches beauty and pay homage to the goddess. The joy within the temple would last many years, but would not be eternal.

One of the greatest evils on Golarion wanted to give  a truly remarkable gift to his god. With a mass congregation of faithful and powerful black magic it transported the grand Elysian temple of Sune to the plane of shadow. There the beautiful temple and all within it were a gift for the vile god Zon-Kuthon to sake his lusts and sadism upon. The inhabitants, great as they were, were no match for the prime avatar of Zon-Kuthon. The god saw the beautiful being brought to life by the hand of Sune. He was thrilled with the opportunity to defile it, so he raped and tortured it upon the goddesses Altar. The Dark Princes violation put a void in the Idol's soul that it could not dismiss. Everyone have failed it, even it's lover and Goddess. Tears of Evergold came from the great statue of the goddess and dripped upon the altar.

When Zon-Kuthon tired of raping the idol he left it broken in mind and body upon Sune's altar.  The Idol was angry. Everything had been taken from it and now the dark being who took it all was leaving it too. "I've been fucked better by 15 year old boys!" It shouted, mocking the Dark Prince's prowess. It gazed into the darkness within the gods eyes and said clearly, "I'm not satisfied yet". At that the God felt greater arousal than he had before and the pair fornicated within the defiled temple for weeks, torturing all within for the sake of driving each other's lusts. The tears of evergold became tears of blood which the Idol licked up to spite it's former Goddess. It's eledrin lover begged forgiveness but the Idol had none to spare. His las words to the Idol, as his soul was torn from him and trapped within his severed genitals were proclamations of undying love and devotion. "It was you I stayed here to worship. Not Sune. I will always Love you."

The Idol, now called Adonis Atropa Belladonna has the allure of a Goddess of beauty and the powers of a most ancient Vampire. The prolonged fornication with the god of torture instilled a cruel desire within the formerly genderless being. All men are toys for its pleasure to be used and disposed of, and women are just there to birth more slaves. It takes great delight in the abusing the humanoid male reproductive system and wonders if there isn't magical energy to be harvested in it's stimulation and torment.
A  Hamlet of women exist in it's shadow.  Most inhabitants have gone mad and accepted Atropa as a deific figure. The women are impregnated and raise their children to be fanatics preparing for self sacrifice upon vampiric fangs. When the male children come of age they are taken "Harvested" by the closer servants of Adonis Atropa Belladonna. The females stay in the village to raise the next generation of cattle for the vampires.

Jerion the Ghost of Swan

I want to color the world with red rose petals for you, I want to color the world red with your blood,
And to walk with you alone in the garden before the summer flowers die, And to die with you alone,
We're walking and I take you by the hand. I look after you in your sleep, We're walking and I take you in your sleep,
And I bring my heart as a Sacrifice for you. To protect you from sorrow, And I bring you, a sacrifice, away from all sorrow,
You are so amazingly beautiful I can't bear it when you cry, You are so amazingly beautiful when you cry,
And never will any power upon this earth be as strong as this love, And Never will it be love,
Sway, sawy In the dance. Come let us teach you,
Fly, fly, believe! For the morning is far off,
Dawn~! When light menaces the night,
Because you are alone when dreaming,
I can be with you and fly away before the dawn

Dvati
Ardent 5/Fey Bloodline 1/Fiend of Posession 5

Size/Type: Medium Outsider (Evil)
Hit Dice: 11d6[ /2 + = 33] + 242 ; 275 Hp (each)
Initiative: +7
Speed: 90 ft.
Armor Class:  39
Base Attack/Grapple: +5
Attack: Dagger  +36 (1d4+26)
Full Attack:
Space/Reach: 5 ft/5 ft.
Special Attacks: Psionics, Ethereal Form, Hide Presance, Possess Object, Psionic Mantles (Mental Power, Creation, Comunication, Fate), Curse, Control Object, ANimate Object, Possess Creature, Ally or Enemy,
Special Qualities: Twins,  Possess Noncontinous Object, Magic Item, Hide Presence, Paragon Qualities.
(Base)Saves: Fort + 5, Ref + 5, Will + 8
Saves: Fort +25, Ref +22, Will +30
Abilities: Str 23, Dex 25, Con 31, Int 27, Wis 31, Cha 38
Skill Ranks: Concentration 14, Psicraft 14, Spellcraft 14, Hide 14, Listen 14, Craft (Weaving, Alchemy, Sculpting, Inscription, Stoneworking, Jewelcutting, Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, Trapmaking, Carpentry) 1,  Knowledge (Arcana, Psionics, Religeon, Nature, Architecture, The Planes, Geography) 2, Use Magic Device 7,  Use Psionic Device 7, Sense Motive 6, Appraise 3, Perform (Dance) 6.
Skill Tricks:
Feats: B: Iron Will, Practiced Manifester (Ardent); 1: Otherworldly - 3: Ability Focus (Possession) - 5: Craft Wonderous Item - 7: Scribe Scroll - 9: Expanded Knowledge (Metaconcert) - 11: Expanded Knowledge (Mind Seed).
Environment:
Organization:
Challenge Rating:
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Spell-Like Abilities CL 15 (Manifester Level 19)
3/day—greater dispel magic, haste, see invisibility

Psionic Powers Known: Astral Construct, Missive, Clairvoyant Sense, Crystal Shard , Major Creation, Hypercognition , Metaconcert, Mind Seed. 
Supernatural Abilities CL ??

Gear* Third eye (Dampening) x2,  Cloak of Charisma +4 x2, Wand of Cause Light Wounds (50), Wand of Cure Light Wounds (50), Scroll of Restoration, Bag of Holding Type I, Assorted Performers outfits and body jewelry, Masterwork Dagger x2, 8,000 gp. (Paid for Ritual of Allignment and one Psychic Reformation (Cosmopolitian (Hide) - ABility Focus (posession))

The Velvet Darkness They Fear

After the Dark Prince had broken the Idol with days of debased sadomasochistic sex, the Idol turned it's newfound depredations upon those within the temple who were unlucky enough to still be alive. As a form of foreplay it tore the genitals off every male within the temple, and forced the men alive to perform sexual acts with their own severed sex organs until they died. Some bled to death but most were killed in more creative ways such as choking upon their dick after it was shoved down their throat during felatiation. When all the men in the temple were dead the Idol turned to the god and whispered "Your turn. . "

Zon-Kuthon trapped the souls of the victims within their former male organs and gathered them together, wrapping them in adamant barbed wire. They were shaped into a thick staff. The penises and testicles forming it remained warm and responsive to the touch as if there were still attached. They even bleed slowly from the puncture wounds of the barbed wire. The souls trapped within still feel sensation through them.  At the top of the staff sits a round shimmering dark jewel: one of Zon-Kuthon's own severed testicles, transmuted and enlarged to serve as the apex of the foul item. The Velvet Darkness They Fear is a staff of terrible power that allows it's wielder to control and violate it's victims forms, minds, and even magical defenses.

The Velver Darkness They Fear
Max Charges 50. Can absorb spell levels as Rod of Absorbtion to regain charges. It cannot use charges to power normal spellcasting as a rod of absorbtion can, however. Caster Level is 17, but weilder can use their own CL if better.

Mindrape 5 charges
Polymorph Any Object 4 charges
Wall of Eyes 3 Charges

Permanent true casting effect. (+10 spell penetration)
Projects weilders voice 100 ft even over enviormental noise.
+5 to cha based checks and leadership score. Additional +5 to Diplomacy
100 ft Aura allies +2 morale bonus to attacks, saves and, checks and +4 turn resistance.

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Kunoichi

schnookums

Okay, Binder looks wicked fun, and fits with the idea I had (Hey, look who one of the Vestiges is: Karsus!). It's going to take a bit to crunch the numbers, and...I'm almost certainly going to need help with items. The way peeps are talking has been way over my head with crazy stuff.

EdwardShane

If it helps, the only two sources I pulled items from were the Player's Handbook and the Magic Item Compendium.  I don't have easy access to all the crazy stuff everyone else has, lol.  But I feel like it works for my character all the same, and am looking forward to playing as her with you all! 

As a side note, I'm starting to form an idea for her legend....she's looking to be kind of a trickster/gambler/firestarter type from what I have thus far.  Not really malicious, just....the kind that tends to start trouble when bored.  I feel like she made her world her chess board, only to use it to play poker with. 

Re Z L

Hmm...

Maybe a...

Warblade
Wizard/Jade Pheonix Mage
SomethingSomething
A&A

Kunoichi

Warblade and Wizard would have to be on the same side if you wanted to qualify for Jade Phoenix Mage.

Re Z L

Quote from: Kunoichi on April 12, 2015, 02:34:17 AM
Warblade and Wizard would have to be on the same side if you wanted to qualify for Jade Phoenix Mage.

Which is impossible for this game, it seems
A&A

Kunoichi

Quote from: Re Z L on April 12, 2015, 02:44:24 AM
Which is impossible for this game, it seems

No, it's possible, you just won't be able to multiclass or take any prestige classes on the physical side of your build.  So, it'll be a bit of a challenge to fit it all together.

Re Z L

Quote from: Kunoichi on April 12, 2015, 02:48:45 AM
No, it's possible, you just won't be able to multiclass or take any prestige classes on the physical side of your build.  So, it'll be a bit of a challenge to fit it all together.

It isn't, because Warblade isn't a casting class, and Wizard isn't a full BAB or Skill class, though why they need to be in the same track to qualify for the Prestige Class is beyond me
A&A

Zaer Darkwail

The point is this;

Wizard 3/Warblade 4/Jade Phoenix Mage 5
Swordsage 12

Above would be okay build for you to go. Swordsage takes martial side and wizard/warblade take mystic side as Jade Phoenix Mage is a mystic prestige class. You can multiclass in another path while in other enter PrC.

EdwardShane

Final Draft for reviewing

Daeva, the Fist of Chaos

Stat Block

CN Outsider (Chaotic, Evil, Extraplanar, Tanar'ri)
Hit Points: 360
Initiative: +15
Speed: 130, Fly 190 (Average)
Armor Class: 84 (+15 Dex, +23 Cha, +3 monk bonus, +12 insight, +12 luck, +9 natural), Touch 75, Flat Footed 69
Base Attack/Grapple: +12/+22
Attack: Unarmed Strike +54 melee (3d8+60) or Claw +52 melee (1d6+30)
Full Attack: Unarmed Strike +54/+54/+49/+44 melee, with an additional 1d6-1 attacks from Flailing Strike at +54 melee each (3d8+60 for all), or 2 claws +52 melee (1d6+30)
Space/Reach: 5 ft/5 ft
Special Attacks: Energy Drain, spell-like abilities, summon tanar'ri, Flail Wildly + Greater Flailing, Stunning Fist, Improved Trip, Erratic Advance, Freezing of the Lifeblood
Special Qualities: DR 10/Epic, good, and cold iron, Darkvision 60 ft, Immunity to Electricity and Poison, Resistance to Fire/Acid/Cold 10, Spell Resistance 55, Telepathy 100 ft, Tongues, Improved Evasion, Still Mind, Slow Fall 60 ft, Ki Strike (Magic and Chaotic [applies to the four chosen exotic weapons below]), Displacing Stance (50%), Freedom of Thought, Summon Familiar (snake), Sorcerer Spells, Force Specialization, Force Armor, Fast Healing 20, Monk Weapon Mastery (exotic weapon damage increased by one size), Skill Mastery
Saves: Fort +33, Ref +38, Will +34, +2 vs Enchantment Spells and Effects, +2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, and Stunning effects
Abilities: Str 30, Dex 40, Con 30, Int 30, Wis 32, Cha 56
Skills:* Balance +27 (untrained), Bluff +48, Concentration +32, Diplomacy +49, Disguise +45 (+2 to stay in character, +10 circumstance when using alter self), Escape Artist +37, Hide +37, Intimidate +47, Jump +62 (untrained), Knowledge (Arcana) +32, Knowledge (Planes) +32, Listen +41 (+2 when familiar is near), Move Silently +37, Perform (Exotic Dancing) +45, Search +32, Sense Motive +33, Spellcraft +34, Spot +41 (+2 when familiar is near), Survival +33 (+2 when following tracks, +2 when on other planes), Tumble +37, Use Rope +25 (untrained, +2 when involving bindings)
     *Can Take 10 on all listed skills while under stressful/distracting situations, courtesy of Skill Mastery
Languages: Common, Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic, Infernal, Sylvan, Aquan, Auran, Terran, Ignan, Giant, Elven, Undercommon (has a constant tongues effect)
Feats: Sexy Kung Fu (1st), Stunning Fist (B), Combat Reflexes (B), Improved Trip (B), Dodge (3rd), Mobility (5th), Weapon Finesse (7th), Dragon Style (9th), Dragon Ferocity (11th), Mindsight (B), Eschew Materials (B), Quicken Spell (B), Empower Spell (B), Exotic Weapon Profeciencies: Fingerblade, Whip, Spiked Chain, and Collapsing Crescent Fan (B), Freezing of the Lifeblood (B), Improved Natural Attack (Unarmed Strike [from Sash of Entropy])
Stat Adjustments when fully buffed: +6 Shield bonus to AC and negates Magic Missile attacks (24 minute duration), +2 to attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks (240 minute duration), 8 mirror images (24 minute duration), +8 armor bonus to AC (24 hour duration), Invisibility that doesn't end when attacking (24 round duration), Automatic Ranged Touch Attack deflection (24 minute duration).

Special Abilities

Spell Like Abilities: At will: Charm Monster (DC 50), Detect Good, Detect Thoughts (DC 47), Ethereal Jaunt (self plus 63 pounds of objects only), Polymorph (humanoid form only, no limit on duration), Suggestion (DC 49), Greater Teleport (self plus 63 pounds of objects only).  Caster level 27.  3/day: Greater Dispel Magic, Haste, See Invisibility.  Caster level 15.
Energy Drain: As a succubus, Daeva can drain the energy of a mortal individual through luring them into any sort of act of passion, or simply by kissing them.  If a target is unwilling to be kissed, she must start a grapple.  Her kiss or embrace bestows 14 negative levels, and should they survive, they are subject to a Suggestion spell asking them to accept another kiss.  They must succeed a DC 36 Will save to resist this Suggestion.  To remove negative levels acquired in this manner requires a DC 39 fort save.
Summon Tanar'ri: Once per day, Daeva may attempt to summon a vrock with a 43% chance of success.  This is the equivalent of a 3rd level spell.
Tongues: Daeva has a permanent Tongues ability (as the spell, caster level 27th).
Flailing Strike (Greater): As a chaos monk, Daeva is capable of unleashing a torrent of attacks that range from amusingly useless to dreadfully powerful.  When making a full attack action, she may initiate a flailing strike, granting her an additional attack at her highest bonus as well as 1d6-1 further extra attacks.  This can only be made with unarmed strikes or with her chosen monk weapons.
Stunning Fist: 13 times per day, Daeva may declare an unarmed strike to be a Stunning Fist attack.  If it succeeds, the target must make a DC 52 fort save or be stunned for one round.  A stunned person can't act, loses their dex bonus to AC, and takes a further -2 to their AC.  Constructs, oozes, undead, incorporeal creatures, and creatures immune to critical hits are unaffected by this ability.
Freezing of the Lifeblood: By expending one use of Stunning Fist, Daeva may instead attempt to paralyze her target.  If a humanoid target is struck, they take no damage, but instead must make a DC 52 fort save or be paralyzed for 1d4+1 rounds.  Creatures immune to stunning cannot be paralyzed in this manner.
Improved Evasion: Daeva takes half damage from effects resulting from a failed reflex saving throw, and no damage on a successful one.
Still Mind: Daeva gets a +2 bonus to saving throws on saving throws against enchantment based spells or effects.
Ki Strike: Daeva's unarmed attacks and chosen monk weapons count as chaotic and magical for purposes of overcoming damage reduction.  Her unarmed and natural attacks also count as epic.
Slow Fall: Daeva may ignore the first 60 feet of falling damage she may incur.
Erratic Advance: As part of a charge, Daeva may rush erratically and wildly at her opponent.  In such an instance, the foe must succeed on a DC 35 will save or be dazed for one round.  This ability is usable 20 times per day.
Displacing Stance: Davea can become so unpredictable and erratic in her movements that she can actually displace her true location for up to six rounds per day, giving all attacks directed at her a 50% miss chance.  These rounds need not be consecutive, and it requires a standard action to enter this stance.
Freedom of Thought: Once per day, if Daeva fails a Will save against a mind affecting effect she may immediately reroll it.  She must take the new result, even if it is worse.
Monk Weapon Mastery: Daeva may add her charisma bonus to damage rolls with unarmed attacks, and to attacks made with whips, spiked chains, fingerblades, and collapsing crescent fans.  In addition, the previously mentioned four weapons are treated as if they were a total of two size categories larger when wielded by Daeva, when combined with her Sash of Entropy's abilities.
Familiar: Daeva's familiar is a tiny female rattlesnake that was lovingly named Alice.  She has the following abilities, based off of the familiar chart in the PHB: Alertness, improved evasion, share spells, empathic link, deliver touch spells, speak with master, and speak with animals of her kind. 
Force Specialization: When casting spells with the [Force] descriptor, Daeva gets a +2 circumstance bonus to the attack roll.  In addition, for each dice of damage rolled for such spells, she adds 14 damage.  For example, when she casts magic missile, each individual missile will deal 1d4+15 damage.  In the case of spells that deal damage not based on dice, she instead just adds 14 to the total damage.
Force Armor: If Daeva casts a [Force] spell that provides an armor or shield bonus to AC on herself, that bonus is increased by two.
Sorcerer Spells: Daeva has an effective caster level of 24 for all intensive purposes.  Her spells known are 9/5/5/4/3/2, and her spells per day are 6/12/12/12/11/9.  DCs are 33 + Spell level where applicable.
Spells Known: 0-level- Silent Portal, Stick, Detect Magic , Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Open/Close, Prestidigitation, Arcane Mark, Mending
1st Level: Magic Missile, Shield, Grease, Ray of Enfeeblement, Unseen Servant
2nd Level: Glitterdust, Blast of Force, Dissonant Chant, Phantom Foe, Mirror Image
3rd Level: Greater Mage Armor, Chain Missile, Heroism, Spell Vulnerability
4th Level: Orb of Force, Greater Invisibility, Ray Deflection
5th Level: Wall of Force, Break Enchantment

Gear

Sash of Entropy
Legendary Item: Monk's Belt (Treat monk level as 5 higher for purposes of unarmed strike damage and AC bonus.  Also adds a daily use of Stunning Fist.)- 13,000
Strongarm Bracers (Monk Unarmed Strikes and weapons deal damage as if one size larger) - 6,000
Dexterity +6 - 36,000
Amulet of Second Chances (Reverses time back to the start of the user's turn, allowing a chance for everyone affected to make different choices.  Affected creatures are reset to their initial positions from the start of the round and ARE aware of what occurred the previous round that was negated via the activation of this ability.  All damage that happened in that turn, all status changes whether positive or negative, and all expended spells/power points/etc are reversed.) - 40,000
Access to a hammerspace, akin to a pair of Heward's Handy Haversacks (this increases the weight of the sash accordingly, but functions via the user opening a rift in reality to put objects in/pull objects out.  Total of 20 cubic feet of storage, or 200 pounds) - 4,000
Total value: 99,000 gold

This monk's sash appears to be fairly ordinary at first glance, but it seems to change its appearance every time it is looked at.  One time it may be a different color than before, and another time it might have a design seemingly sewed into it where there was previously none.  Yet another time, it might look to be made of silk instead of cotton as it previously had, or might even be tied around the waist using a different style of knot.  Regardless of this oddity, it has been known to allow its wielder to bend some rules of reality itself in their favor, and even unweave the threads of fate and rewrite previous actions.  Much to the chagrin of those who take stock in predetermined destiny.

Vestment of Resistance +5 - 25,000

Cloak of Charisma +6 -  36,000

Ring of Freedom of Movement - 40,000

Necklace of Natural Attacks +2 (Unarmed Strike) - 8,600

100 gold pieces worth of masterwork game bits, such as boards, dice, figurines, playing cards, etc etc.  She has access to most conventional games in this manner, as well as a few custom-made pieces of her own design.

REMAINING GOLD: 300, kept in platinum pieces

Backstory
Not all demons are created equal, and Daeva was definitive proof of that even before her legend began.  While most succubi aimed to lure mortals to their doom by means of inciting lust, Daeva found the whole "sucking mortals totally dry" spiel to be boring and in bad taste.  That's not to say she didn't enjoy the sex, just that she preferred playing with the mortals ways that didn't necessarily end in death.  Stranger still was a lack of desire to rise in the demon hierarchy, mainly because she didn't care about attaining power that much.  More valuable to her was the freedom to do what she wished to do, when she wished to do it.  Even then, she was not only better at fighting than other succubi, but also more quick to jump to combat than her peers, something that did raise a few eyebrows so to speak.  Despite her quirks, she was mostly ignored due to the fact that other demons viewed her as either not worth the time to deal with or that she wasn't a threat to them or their personal goals.

This sat perfectly fine by Daeva, who enjoyed interacting with the mortal world (while disguised, of course) more than with her own kind anyway.  She found them to be curious, quirky, and entertaining.  She especially acquired a fondness for gambling, and she found that there were very easy ways to acquire money through various means.  Not the least of which was seduction, naturally.  As time went on, she began bartering away services involving her combat prowess, making a bit of a name for herself as a decent unarmed fighter in the process on various jobs and quests.  There came a point where she even created her own quirky version of a game, one that emphasized creativity and thinking on your feet more than actual preset 'rules.'  She never lost at that game.

Never lost, that is, until she was approached by an elderly looking man and challenged at her own game.  Though this surprised her, she accepted both the challenge and the rather high stakes.  Servitude until he died if she lost, but he gave an intriguing enough promise of 'something good' if she won that she couldn't avoid indulging in her curiosity.  The next decade was spent with Daeva wondering when the old fart was finally going to kick the bucket as she did seemingly meaningless and trivial tasks for him.  It became a bit more clear after that, as the elderly man then revealed he had been teaching her some lessons.  This was the point that her martial arts prowess improved greatly, as her chaos monk training began in earnest.

It wasn't too much longer before she had learned everything he could teach her, at which point he led her to a hidden room at the bottom of an empty well near a rather old and abandoned monastery.  He then explained that he was the last master, known as a Fist of Chaos, of an order of chaos monks in this region of the world, and hadn't managed to find a worthy successor before her, at which point he named her the new Fist of Chaos.  He then presented her with an odd looking belt that had been stashed away in the hidden room, which she accepted.  The strangest thing was that it looked different every time she gazed upon it.  After a brief pause and contemplation about , she inquired about the terms of the bet they had made ten years ago, to which the old man laughed and responded he had already been dead for two centuries now.  Before she could appropriately react, he rapidly faded from view, his spirit at rest now that he had fixed his one thorough regret.

A complicated mix of emotions whirled through the succubus at that point, but eventually she decided to simply accept the title she had been given.  Even if the initial wager had been rigged, he had beaten her fairly at her own game.  When she finally donned the ever-changing belt, something within it resonated with her.  She felt a rush of power beyond anything she had imagined, though she half suspected that this might be what it was like to ascend multiple levels in the hierarchy of demonkind at once.  She quickly came to the decision to go have some more thorough fun in the mortal world, which is when her legend truly started.

No matter where she traveled from that point, there was never a dull moment in that vicinity of the world.  Her shenanigans triggered both good and bad results in the end, ranging from peasant uprisings that overthrew wicked rulers to sending a prosperous empire spiraling down into ruin.  Sometimes she would complete quests of great importance for the good of many single handedly, while other times she would beat up a party of heroes trying to do similar quests simply to see if they could be a challenge to her might.  All of these decisions seemed to be made on little more than a whim.  The world had become a chessboard to her, and she was playing poker using it.  While every nation and person of importance had a different opinion of Daeva and her exploits, they could all agree on one thing; the Fist of Chaos caused the order of the world to constantly shift, and no one could ever tell ahead of time whether it was for better or worse until after the event concluded.

All righty.  Here is my (hopefully) completed final draft for the succubus/martial artist/sorcerer.  With any luck, it turned out decently for a first time making something that's supposed to be epic!  If there are any criticisms or if anyone notices things that should be changed, I am open to them and will edit as required.

Kunoichi

The Argent Savant's Force Specialization class feature is a special attack, so you can add the +13 insight bonus to it.  I recommend adding it to damage, so that you can get +14 damage for every die you roll on your Force spells.

EdwardShane

O.o oh really?  I'll fix that in then.  Her offensive force spells are gonna suuuuuck to be on the receiving end of.

I'm guessing it does not apply to the Force Armor as well though.  Because...holy shit, that'd mean her AC would go up by 40 just from casting shield and greater mage armor. 

PaleEnchantress

Is leadership a special attack? I noticed create spawn is. I think the best I can do with that is just increase my effective HD for how many spawn I can control. I can't "Spawn get +13 to everything" can I? Im pretty sure thats a no.

Anyway leadership is base level 12, right? That means level 10 cohort? Im asking in the sense of what level are we considered for determining cohorts max level. Are we really just level 12 so cohort = 12 -2 max level?
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

EdwardShane

Decided at the least minute to swap out one of the bonus metamagic feats from homebrewed sorcerer changes.  I won't make any more adjustments like that, promise >_<

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on April 12, 2015, 02:00:29 PM
Is leadership a special attack? I noticed create spawn is. I think the best I can do with that is just increase my effective HD for how many spawn I can control. I can't "Spawn get +13 to everything" can I? Im pretty sure thats a no.

Anyway leadership is base level 12, right? That means level 10 cohort? Im asking in the sense of what level are we considered for determining cohorts max level. Are we really just level 12 so cohort = 12 -2 max level?

Stuff granted by feats isn't a special attack. Anything else would just be utterly insane. But we do get a level 12 cohort, not a level 10.

+13 to your effective hit dice for control makes sense...the spawn aren't Paragons themselves, so they couldn't get the +13 bonus.

Zaer Darkwail

EdwardShane: Daeva looks good and is ready to roll :). So her ascension occurred in moment when she got her belt? Also a tip of mine for the belt; the ring of the fang gives a bonus feat which you already have and also improved natural attack (so increases your dmg dice by one size category bigger as a monk). However, you should had noticed ring of entropic deflection (pg123 MIC, 8,000gp), it gives 20% miss chance whenever you move 10'ft off from last location (with mobility feat I presume you move a lot). If you have magic items which boost your movement speed (like boots of springing and sprinting), the bonus increases to 50%.

Your chaos monk abilities are limited on daily use but the belt can provide you consistent miss chance just moving around. Albeit one which affects only ranged attacks but fluff what I read from the belt the ring's effects would make sense. But this is mere suggestion than a demand; the belt is fine as I can see it.

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on April 12, 2015, 02:00:29 PM

As mentioned cohort is 12th level and get decide is he/she a single classed person who is paragon creature or a normal gestalt, they get NPC gold equal to their level to use for themselves or even get discount if they can craft stuff. In regards to spawns; with my death knight I used +13 insight bonus to 'add CR' to creatures which I could attract (basically change the list little to more powerful undead). But you can add +13 insight bonus to your level to count how many spawn you can take, so total HD count is your level + 13 x 2 (so 50 HD worth of spawn instead just 24).

EdwardShane

Sweet, I'll post her over soon...but a bit of an explanation, and potential to perhaps edit her item based on your response. 

Admittedly, I got mobility mainly because it's a pre-req for some other stuff I want to get more than anything else.  Elusive Target (Complete Warrior, pg 110) being one of them, as well as (at least) one from Pathfinder that I will ask you about when I am ready to take it.  (Combat Patrol, Advanced Player's guide pg 156 if you want to look it up ahead of time)  I saw the ring of entropic deflection, and admittedly wasn't too impressed by it primarily because of the fact it only worked against ranged attacks.  The fanged ring caught my attention mainly because it frees up a feat slot when I had a few too many feats I wanted to initially grab.  Even then, being able to hit things a bit harder than you should be able to also does fit around reality bending.  If there are alternate ways to go about getting the benefit of that feat for an equal or less of an amount of gold, (hell, I could even care less about the 1 con damage per crit) I'd see about editing the sash a bit more.

Though yes, the acquiring of the belt was when she ascended.  I dunno if it's too campy or needs changing or not, but it's what came to mind.  I admittedly feel like I'm not the absolute best at being creative when it comes to things of this large a scale.  ^^;

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, legendary item can be trigger of her ascension but the belt itself is not source her powers. Otherwise you cease to be legendary monster when belt is taken away. It's rather forces behind creation of the belt.

Anycase off hand I do not remember items which gave improved natural attack.....however there is 6,000gp bracers called Strongarm Bracers which treat weapons you wield as one size category larger.....I can allow it apply to monk's (and ONLY monk's) unarmed strike as their unarmed strike counts both as manufactured and natural weapons. So sort of 'reality bending' in that despite size of your hands you strike as if you got larger fists (or the weapons you wield strike with larger impact and your innate monk feature which allows strike with weapons as if they were one size larger stacks with the bracers; so two size category larger weapons, one size bigger fists).

Albeit in actual description it says 'allow wield one size larger weapons without penalty' I allow it to be reverse; treat weapons one size larger (as in end it makes not much difference is your weapon physically bigger or do you whack with more force with weapons designed for your size).

TheGlyphstone

Instead of the Amulet of Mighty Fists, I'd suggest getting a Necklace of Natural Attacks, from Savage Species. It costs the same as a weapon (2000xbonus squared), but instead applies to one natural attack (or in your case, unarmed strike), and you can enchant it like a weapon with special properties. In particular, a +1 Returning Necklace of Natural Attacks x1 (8,600 GP) would give you a ranged attack by letting you treat your unarmed strike as a thrown weapon. This could be punching the air and hitting people up to 100ft. away, because the alternative is having detachable fists like Rayman which is just silly.