Welcome to St. Vladimir's Academy (Actively recruiting/accepting apps!)

Started by HeavenAbove, November 27, 2013, 06:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaisude

Ah thanks. A friend of mine will be joining possibly and has the same circumstances as me, so that'll help her ineterest.

Edit: are we able to use swords?

KnightNelson20

I am interested. I will begin thinking of a cs and such

KnightNelson20

Question: Are guardians all dhampir or is it possible to make a human guardian perhaps with a weapon?

Vampricprincessty

I can answer that. All humans don't really know about vampires unless they become feeders. So all dhampirs are guardians and can only be guardians. Being a hybrid has its perks :)

KnightNelson20

Quote from: Vampricprincessty on December 01, 2013, 11:44:28 AM
I can answer that. All humans don't really know about vampires unless they become feeders. So all dhampirs are guardians and can only be guardians. Being a hybrid has its perks :)

I understand. I think i will go with a Moroi then. No offense to dhampir's at all. i just thought it would be fun to be a human guardian that enjoyed being used as a feeder as well. Id much rather be a royal than a half blood.

Vampricprincessty

Well I am going to be a Moroi too. You can look up the royal lines.

KnightNelson20

Do you have a link or such that i may use to see these royal lines you speak of?

Kaisude

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on December 01, 2013, 11:51:31 AM
I understand. I think i will go with a Moroi then. No offense to dhampir's at all. i just thought it would be fun to be a human guardian that enjoyed being used as a feeder as well. Id much rather be a royal than a half blood.

Tch when you yourself are a half blood! Traitor! I joke i joke. Yosh! More interest.

http://vampireacademy.wikia.com/wiki/Royal all the royal families.

KnightNelson20

Quote from: Kaisude on December 01, 2013, 12:06:41 PM
Tch when you yourself are a half blood! Traitor! I joke i joke. Yosh! More interest.

http://vampireacademy.wikia.com/wiki/Royal all the royal families.

:p thanks broski

Kaisude

Faust is part of Drokov family so everyone knows. You're welcome son.

Vampricprincessty

I am enjoying this greatly! More interest! I wonder what character we will have next. Also I don't mind if my character as siblings. They just would not know her well. :)

Sharon

I wonder how many characters we can have?

HeavenAbove

Wow, a lot of posts while I was at work, thanks for clearing up that question Vampiricprincessty.

As far as how many characters you can have, I'd say limit it to 2 for now. I want to see how active everyone can be.

Kaisude

It's a long way to the guardians! I might just make a guardian and call him sebastian. *Sebastian Voice* No, Just one hell of a guardian.

Sharon

Name:Rose Maze Drozdov
Race: Moroi
Position: Student
Element: Water

Appearance:
Rose stands at 5’5’’ tall and about 95 pounds as she build as a swimmer. Her long black hair is pulled back into half pony tail most of the time. She enjoys dressing up and looking cute as she does it. Rose is a fully girly girl when it comes to cloths, though she don’t goes heavy with makeup she likes to keep with natural most of the time maybe a little bit of lip gloss and that about it. She a girl that loves shoes she don’t care what they are as long as they are comfy to wear for long period of time.

Personality:
Rose is much like her element that she was blessed with as her emotions can get away from her at times. She never looked down on any race because she knows they can’t help the family they were born into. Rose is a very loving person and open to people that she is closest to special her older brother.

History:
Rose was the only child of her parents, her family had went through many guardian to keep her protected but they got worried when she was getting closer to the age of being sent to school to learn about how to control her water abilities. These made her parents look else were for a guardian while she was at school.  When she was 13 years old her family adopted, Faust D. Valenburg. Rose at first was shy around Faust but the more she got to know him the more she started to open up to him by age of 15 years old.

She had open up to Faust more when she was upset about something she wanted no one else other than Faust this pleased their parents knowing that they picked a good person to be Rose’s protector. As she stuck to him like glue and even got upset if anyone wanted to pulled him away from her, but she try hard to keep that hidden because her feelings was growing to something more deeper than what a sister should love her brother. 

She even tries to date some guys to hide her feelings for her brother. Though even those ended badly for her as most of them didn’t wanted to be with her, they just wanted to say they was dating her. Rose try hard not to allow Faust to hurt the boys once they break up with her, as she try hard to keep a smile though all she wants is him to kiss her or to hold her close.

HeavenAbove

Looking great so far everyone, hoping for a bit more interest before we get things rolling.

Drake Valentine

Never read the books. Should I assume this is modern day base?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

HeavenAbove

Sharon

Quote from: Drake Valentine on December 05, 2013, 07:58:08 PM
Never read the books. Should I assume this is modern day base?

The books are good reads if you ever looking you should.

Drake Valentine

Yes, but I believe they are classified as romance.

I don't read romance novels.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

HeavenAbove

While they do focus a lot around romance (of certain characters in particular) it is not a romance novel. It's young adult fiction.

Bloodied Porcelain

I shouldn't be taking on another game, but this just looks too good to pass up. I'm not sure if I want to play a moroi or dhampir though. So tempting.

PS: I've never read the books either. I'm currently browsing the wikia though, getting a feel for the different Moroi families.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Drake Valentine

Name:
Torao Ivashkov
Race:
Moroi
Position:
Student
Element:
Air
Appearance:
Torao's imagery may not be something one would expect of a Moroi. Sure, he has plenty of physical makings to fit the bill, but it is the additions to his body that often brings forth raised eyebrows; that is, if they are not already arching from his sense of fashion. For starters, he has various piercings and more often than not they are visible when he is out in public. Usually the easiest distinguishable ones are his ears and his bottom right lip; which the latter he may wear from time to time. There are other hidden trinkets beneath clothing and else wise; including a bellybutton, tongue, and bellow the belt. His clothing choice is the most bizarre or it can even be classified as outdated or just out there altogether. Furthermore, the way he sometimes dresses doesn't appear befitting for a Moroi at all and he isn't one to religiously wear the Academy uniform either As for other physical characteristics, he is of a rather short stature in height compared to most men, standing only five feet and five inches.

Personality:
Torao’s demeanor is very questionable, in fact many may have trouble making out whether he is a good or bad guy. You see, Torao lives by a stricter law of justice, there are many things he doesn’t tolerate. The first is bullying and ganging up on someone helpless, more often than not he will be the one to intervene; however, at the same time he may even ask for payment for the one he saved, expect it, or coerce them into giving him something valuable or otherwise. Also, for the bullies it is even worse, he will milk them and outright humiliate them. His peculiar character in interaction with others often leaves him to be alone.

Still, he isn’t ultimately a ‘bad guy.’ Maybe he is somewhat jaded in different aspects. Maybe he would go through extremes on someone, but that is only if that person deserves it. An eye for an eye, it is a basic principal of life, forgotten in this day and age; but he doesn’t believe anyone is untouchable from justice. It is just the fact that his heroism has the 'small' splash of villainy in it as well. No one is perfect and he does not pretend to be either. Anyone who may intentionally wrongs him can expect to pay the consequences, only time will tell when they would get theirs.

Beyond that, he lives a carefree life for the most regard. His clothing, his outright image, he only wishes to be different. The fitting in with the school has left an uncomfortable impression on his behalf. He despises being similar to everyone else and that is why some may be quick to misjudge him from his he wears his uniform, when he wears his uniform. Still, Torao isn’t actively seeking attention, only to stay true to himself and retrain as much comfort as possible in this new enviroment.
History:
The family title Ivashkov is a loose one. Torao's line doesn't have as much influence as the rest of the family it is within does. He comes from a lesser branch, the bottom of the food chain as far as hierarchy is concerned; therefore his lineage is often overshadowed by the grand extension and high expectations of the 'greater' of bloodlines. He also finds insult when others around him dare to fathom the idea that he may have no right to be within the academy given various aspects of himself, personality or background wise for any that may have past dealings with the Ivashkov's to recount names to faces, even if the faces were more in the background of scenes.

He has always dealt with the life of a pauper instead of a prince, bowing his head towards those above his station, biting his tongue in his younger years of ridicule from arrogant brats of nobility. While they may wine and dine in luxury within the Coven, he has always struggled to better himself and grow in power. Thankfully due to his meager family lineage, he has been able to achieve as much as far as combat is concerned. Torao is a practitioner of Jeet Kune Do and Jujutsu and has stayed true to the philosophies concerning the style of no style combat revolving around the former while combining it with latter's techniques of using one's weight and power against them depending on the situation.   

Martial skills hasn't been the only thing he has been sharpening. Through those same course of years, his family has been homeschooling him how to wield and manipulate his given element. He has develop a fine basic understanding to it, enough even to manipulate wind to his benefit in a fight, normally as a means to unbalance an opponent. With the various higher Guardians, he has experimented of such in mock combat; yet with their counterparts of family he usually has to personally hold back. After all, it would be an embarrassment to both the more royal of blood and their protector if their Guardian may end up beaten by one of lower stature.

His continuous antics did catch the attention of one of the elders of the family. The mockery and fringing of defeat never swayed from the royal's Guardian's eye either. Torao was approached and confronted with such alone. Even questioned of his actions in the past years with his fights and losses against other Moroi's protectors. Naturally, the vampire youth shrugged it off and emphasized that he was just doing something to pass time, that he didn't have much of a chance to begin with, outright lying of holding back and using insufficient skill as a cover story. Not that that got him anywhere, he found himself forced to confront the elder royal's guardian even warned if he fooled around in the fight that he may end up being killed as the Guardian was not one to pull his punches.

Regardless, the fight was terribly one-sided, going all out or not. Whereas with his play with the other Moroi Guardians, he could often read their movements and intercept; although with this one, it was much different. Most alarming that during the bout he was trivia of his reasons of strengthening himself. Questioned of his beliefs. Criticized of his current stature. Not only was he indulging in a physical bout, but also a warfare along mentality and character; as if his entire existence was being set up to be judged.  Still, in that critical of times, he never wavered, to surrender would be the equivalent of defeat and he would not take such a critical blow to his persona. Torao would rather suffer death than living a rather shallow existence.

"If you want to resist the flow of fate, feel free to. Let us see how far someone of your stature can get in life."  Were the words he was told for his refusal of backing down and giving up.  As a result of staying true to his beliefs, even in such a dangerous bout, he has been rewarded admittance into St. Vladimir; or perhaps he has been saved from causing other problems within the family, sometimes it is hard to read the workings of an elder vampire's mentality. Torao has just recently transferred academy at nineteen and has little to no relations to any of the students currently residing within the walls.

Caela

This looks really interesting. Haven't read the books either, but that's nothing the library can't fix. :D When I finish my current series that is.

Will do some reading in the Wikia and then make a CS.

Caela

Name:Rhianon Dragomir
Race: Moroi
Position: Student
Element: Fire

Appearance: Rhia stands at 5'6 in her bare feet, but her feet are rarely bare and she favors heels that usually have her standing closer to 5'9. The mane of loose chestnut curls that frame her face, falls to the small of her back and she rarely pulls it back, preferring to let it fall around her as if daring someone to slide their fingers through those soft strands. Her gaze, from dark green eyes, is warm but challenging and self assured. She is young, but that gaze makes it clear she knows she is Royal, and is comfortable in her own, luminescent, skin.

Personality: Rhia is only rarely described as arrogant. Better words to describe her would be self-assured or confident. She doesn't often use her station to get what she wants from someone, preferring to use her wits and charm to persuade those around her and she had plenty of both. She is often underestimated because of her quick smile and ready laugh, but behind those things in a shrewd and diplomatic mind, and a fierce and passionate heart.

History: The eldest child of a small family, Rhia has been indulged most of her life. With that indulgence, however, has also come an exacting price. The leadership of her family will fall to her and while there was nothing her parents wouldn't give her, they also asked a lot in return. Even before leaving for school she was being drilled in languages (she speaks English, French, Greek and Russian fluently and can carry a loose conversation in Cantonese), mathematics, diplomacy, music (she can play the piano and violin well, though not expertly, and can manage not to make anyone cringe if she plucks at a harp or guitar), history and the sciences. If her parents had had the skill to train her properly in magic as well, they would have. Her physical education was also seen to and Rhia can ride a horse as if she were born to the saddle and enjoys swimming, rock wall climbing, running, and sparring (Krav Maga) with her parents Guardians.

She expects she'll continue to spar with her own Guardian when one is assigned to her.

Despite the business of all of her lessons and training, her parents also made time for her to be a child. Letting her run free through the woods beyond their Estates and making sure to spend time with her themselves. It's from her Father that her love of books comes and her Mother instilled an appreciation for beauty that Rhia expresses in lovely (thought not masterful) watercolor and oil paintings.

Having been isolated, however, and having spent the vast majority of her time among adults, Rhia is often awkward around students her own age. She is simply uncertain of how to approach and handle them without sounding like she's trying to be in charge or acting like her own Mother.