Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novak

*Runs up and snatches up Lenka and runs away*

That's like two wins.

lenka

*grins playfully*

what ya gonna do about it big boy? Roll's and topples over Novak, trying to claim the win back...but enjoying none the less.

Novak

*Laying her down and climbing over her holding the win just out of her reach.*

I am going to have fun with my wins.

lenka

Sliding my hands into unknown places in every effort to take the win...
"do not fight me Novak..I am a force to be reckoned with!!"

Sapien

you had to slide them into my ears?! I gots a head ache now! ><

Belle33

Not happening!  My win!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

*plucks the win from behind her back* Can I just borrow that for a second? *catches a plane to Russia*

Katerina

*hijacks Zaphod's plane*  I'm going to win!

Destia

claws my way to the top =P

Mordred

Yet sadly, at the top there was a tiny hole where the win (it is a heavy little thing.. never easy to keep in one place for long) has vanished beneath into a shadowy grave.
And graves.. they are one of my specialties.
Into the grave I jump.. reappearing in a land far, far away.
*See Pillory*

Linwood Badr

/Teleports behind Mordred/ My win! :D

Mordred

As Mr Paglia starts to teleport away with the win.. this shadowy one pulls out a communicator, yelling for Scotty to hold a moment on that teleport.. swipes win from his hands.. then gives Scotty new coordinates.. to somewhere in the Arctic.. (but.. the good news is, Sam's Fish Shack has the best Fish & Chips in the entire universe.. just tell 'em Mord sent ya!).
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ah but Mordred didn't see the Klingon Bird of Prey Xandria 'borrowed' decloaking just above his location in the Arctic Circle.  Pressing a couple of buttons, and cursing the damn confusing Klingon language, she finally finds the transporter, and relocates to Mordred's position.  With a little giggle, she snatches the win from his hands and then in a blurry red flash she disappears and re-materializes back on the bridge and gives the orders. "Engage cloaking device!  Set course for the Orion Nebula!"

Sighing she sits back in the Captain's chair and strokes the win. "Ah my precious...it has been far too long...welcome back."
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

WyldRanger

*nabs the WIN when no one is looking!*

Belle33

*eases the win gently from Xana* sorry dear - my win!

Shimeka

*snatches away the win away from Belle33 and bounces!* Ha Ha WIN!

Xandria

*Dashes in singing a happy tune and grabs the win.* Sorry ladies...but it is MINE! muhahaha!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Meghan

*slips slowly in, looks around and grabs the elusive win* I could use one!

Katerina

*plucks it from Meghan's grasp*  Not this time, dear! My win!

Meghan

*carefully eases it back my way while whistling* I win I win!

Katerina

*turns the lights off and ninjas the win* hehe  My win! *goes and hides*

Shimeka

*slaps Katerina tush and when she jumps I nab the WIN back up!* HA HA HA all mine!

Belle33

*places a little catnip in the corner and grabs the WIN while Shim is distracted*

Mordred

*in the corner.. just under the pile of catnip.. is a wee bit o' shadow.. which grows until the dark blue dude makes his way back into this form (thanks, by the way.. now I have catnip in my hair :P).. he sneaks past the catnip chowing Shim.. and finds Belle celebrating a teensy weensy bit too soon.. and the Win.. shining in all it's happy glory (for it can always sense when I'm near.. and I can hear it sigh happily).. sitting on a table next to an open container of Häagen-Dazs..*

Yeah, you guessed it.. the Win and I.. we vanished.
*See Pillory*

Suspense

Then I clearly returned with it :D