The kitten's kinks! (m seeking F for a few things)

Started by Tarin, May 26, 2010, 09:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarin

Heya here! I am here now since some time, sadly RL wasn't too kind to me and now I am looking for a few new RP, to which I do have ideas too! ;3

I should mention that every plot sees me as the submissive part! Besides that it is only to note that I personaly do not like pain...mild things, small bites, a spank or swat, nails are ok...but no more.

The Summoning (mild - hard)
A cute boy doing a summooning, to get his teachers approval, a hidden scroll or forbidden book used for that...magic he surely cannot controle...a magical beaing called, one that finds our magician too good to pass up on...either seducing him, using magic to pull him into her ban, outright taking him back to her realm for whatever naughtyness she can bestow upon him.

Said creature can be anything...mystical like a vampire, werecreature, fairy, succubus...get wild with me! Things like tentacles or hermaphrodite characters are welcomed and more then approved!

"I shall grant you 3 wishes!" (soft-hard)
This was an idea I have had for some time now...what would happen if a genie was found by a submissive man...I'd like to explore the confusion of a being that was made to serve in any way, just to get told that she was free to do with him as -she- wished...cause it was his wish!

Once again, open for suggestions on the genie race part! I'd want to eplore the confusion, the interest and maybe diselusion to do as he wishs, while slowly finding interest in it herself, to have someone do as she wants, after ages of serving herself , different, possible violent masters, vowing to be...better to him.

The poor sick ones...
We are at school...traditional, good reputation, set within a small patch of forest, a bit out of the city. This school of course has a nurse...one to care for the smaller problems arising with young people (about the age of 18) doing sports, the small maladies that rise...stomache aches etc. She has a liking...something that noone knows, it would get her fired for sure...but those she confessed to were easily silenced...a deal made. She loved young studs...quiet literaly. The fresh meat always got her panties wet...she loved to seduce them and show them the ropes...a bit of kinkyness sometimes involved too.

I am the new boy at school with a small thing that gets him into the nurse's office...where he gets shown some world he rarely would have dreamed of. Happy to have various fetishes included, always eager to try new things :3

The higher they stand the lower they can fall!
A busy company, quick and hard decisions made, dollars shifted and changing owners in numbers that normal people dream of...and he was the one to play the strings...he was hard, goodlooking and the way he was leading things, very sucessfull which in turn meant he was rich as well. Now who would have thought, that this hard shell had a very soft core, once the lights within the office were turned off and that secretary, with a knowing smile got into the room, which was locked afterwards?

Searching a sexy secretary that likes to pleasure her boss in unusual ways ;) The way she discovered that side about him is open to be discussed, even can be played out too.

Awww, a cute puppy!
I have for this one a few plots in mind would like to talk about that with a possible partner though. Roughly: A young man finding a wolf/large dog...not knowing she is a shapeshifter/werewolf/similiar, being lost/loney/cold/all of that and finding her to be  gentle being, not knowing that she might have...more motives then to be his company. This can involve bestiality, doesn't have to. Her human form should be anthro/furred though.

I think I turned the wrong way...
An expidition into some unexplored jungles...magic and an amazonian tribe that needs some males...not too rough...maybe several woman sharing him around...been a quick idea not all fleshed out yet.

I am happy to play male or herms, anthros or furries in different varies of fur/ears/tails...happy to brainstorm some there, just as much as I would be happy to play with anthro chars or mystical creatures! (doesn't matter if the player is m or f..the char counts ;3) Just send me a PM and ask away!

Wolfy

if you don't mind a male playing a female character, I wouldn't mind playing the summoning plot with you using my slime girl..:P

Kalika

Ooo.. I like the Puppy Story.
My kitsune character would be perfect for such a part. <3