Star Wars: Clone Wars Survivors [NC/EX F/F/F/F small group] Interest Check

Started by Karma, March 22, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I’m interested in running a small group (four, ideally) game focused around four young women that survive the Jedi Purge. I will play Ahsoka Tano, ex-Jedi. One of you will play Barriss Offee, Ahsoka’s disgraced, formerly-imprisoned almost-lover who saw the Order for what it was before anyone else but turned to murder to make her point. The other two players can be canon Jedi or otherwise Force-users if you like if they are the right age – I’m targeting 18-24 years old for the characters. Otherwise, the other two can play OCs. Shortly before our story, which takes a few years after Order 66, Ahsoka rescued Barriss from her confinement in an attempt to find any ally she can. The two do not trust each other in the least but still have a deep desire to repair their friendship. The circumstances of the other two women can be decided between the players and myself. Please let me know if you’re interested. :)

Ember Star

I haven't watched the Clone Wars much so far. But if that isn't a problem, I'm tentatively interested in bringing in an OC.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Esmeralgirl

I'm very much same like Ember. I've not seen the clone wars but if it's okay with you guys, I'm definitely up for a Star wars play.

If we have interest from a fourth that doesn't want to/can't play Barriss, I'm okay with that. Better to get started.