Family Ties

Started by Kiric Rand, February 03, 2010, 07:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

"Hi mom." She went into the kitchen to see her mom and gave her a big hug. The weird reaction of her brother made her look confused. Why the sudden change. "Hey mom do you know why he's acting like that?" She asked sitting down at the kitchen table.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Kiric Rand

"Oh, I think he's just a little upset still dear. Come, sit. Your father had to go out and get a few things to finish dinner, so it'll be a bit. Tell me, how's my little girl been?"

Jason turned on his sterio and let the music drown out the world for now. The last thing he wanted to do right now was think, his mind still racing over the events of the past few days. *Sure, you make it home now and everythings all hunky dory, but where were you when we really needed you?* He shook the thoughts from his head for now, just trying to get some rest.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

darkvamplips

"I have been finishing school and saving money so I can come home. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come. I had no money for her funeral." Her voice trailed off as she remembered a memory and started fiddling with the necklace he had given to her at the airport.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"what's worng dear?" their mom leaned in to see what she was messing with. "Did Jason give you you sisters necklace. She wanted you to have it you know." The front doot opened with a slight creak. "Oh, that must be your father. We're in here hun."

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

darkvamplips

A small nod came to her when her mother asked her about the necklace. "Hey Dad!" She said smiling and then turned around to watch as their dad walked in.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"There's my baby girl. How was the trip?" Her father hugged her. "Comeon, tell us all about it."

Jason let the music drown out the sounds of his father returning home. He'd face them all again during dinner, for now however, he wanted to be alone. He needed time to gather up his thoughts.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"It was very long and I am glad to be back home." She hugged her father back and smiled at him. Now she was no longer a little girl and she really grew up. Her mind kept coming back to her brother and why he was acting like this.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Dear, have you seen Jason, i need his help getting some things from the car. Jason!" Their father yelled for his son.

Jason was stirred by this father's voice. "Yeah, I'll be there in a sec dad!" He turned off his radio and grabbed his shoes, walking out of his room into the kitchen where the rest of his family had gathered.

"Ah, there you are. I need you to help me get some things out of the car while we let the girls catch up."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Dad I can help if you like." She said knowing Jason did not want to come out of his room right now. She knew her dad was just being nice but she was not a kid anymore and could help around the house. When her twin brother came down stairs she tried to smile at him hoping he would open up a little more then before.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

Jason just looked at his sister and gave a quick nod. "Sure dad, what you got tonight?"

As he and his father went outside to unload the car, their mother turned back to her daughter. "What's wrong, I've never seen Jason act like this around you. You two used to be so close, almost inseperable."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

When they left she sat down at the kitchen table again and sighed knowing her mom was picking up on it. "I don't know he's hardly said 2 words to me." She shakes her head and looks down knowing they used to be inseparable and used to go everywhere together.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

Jason and his dad returned carring a few bags. He glared at his sister for a few seconde before heading back tword his room. "Any idea when dinner will be ready?"

"Probally a few more moments, so don't go too far" His dad started unpacking a few things before turning to Rebecca. "So it seems Jason seems to be angry with you, or else he's playing a huge prank on you."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She looked confused when he glared at her. What did she do to him that was so wrong she had no idea. Their eyes locked for a moment and there was almost like mad in his eyes. Their dad brought her mind back to the present and shrugged softly. They used to play pranks on one another but this was no prank. "He has been like this since I got here." She said after she knew he was out of ear shot so he would not hear her complaining.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He crashed on his bed for a bit, since dinner would be ready soon. *How can they not be mad at her? She completely blew off our sister's funeral. and now she comes home like nothings wrong.* His mind was snapped back to reality by his dad's voice calling for dinner. *well, time to go put on another show. I can't wait till she's gone and I don't have to deal with this anymore.*
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She was not planning on leaving any time soon and wanting to get to the bottom of this. Before dinner there was small chit chat and now she was sitting at the table in her usual spot. The one that they always sat side by side and their sister in front of them. She couldn't help but look at the spot which was supposed to hold their sister.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He walked into the dining room, keeping his eyes to teh ground. He took his usual spot at the table, but he never looked at either his sister or the empty spot in front of him, always down at the table. He started eating his dinner without a word, Just wanting this to end as soon as possible.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Hey Jason." She tried to sound cheerful about what was going on and new talking would be best. Maybe or maybe not but she hated the quietness they now shared. She started eating slowly.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He just nodded, refusing to look up. He knew he couldn't put his anger off much longer, but he didn't want to confront her, not here. So he went back to eating, quietly thinking about how he would talk to her about it later.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She threw her fork on the plate then stood up to go upstairs. "Excuse me." She whispered to her parents and left she could not take this anymore. When she had her back turned that's when the tears came down her face.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He didn't even look up as she left the table. "What's her problem?" He said more to himself than anyone in particular.

As she left the room, both of their parents turned back to him. "Jason! What's your problem lately. Ever since your sister got home, you've been nothing but a problem." His mother was riping him a new one, or at least trying too.

"Gee, I'm sorry mom." He said sarcastically. "How can you expect me to easily forgive someone that completely missed her funeral." He pointed to the empty chair, where his younger sister used to sit. "She didn't even call, she didn't even try. I though we were a family, but it seems everyone feels sorry for her around here!" He dropped his silverwear and walked away, headed back to his room for the night.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

They heard the door close upstairs and she sat on her bed the tears still coming down her face. They used to be so close and now he would not even talk to her at all. She could hear his voice from upstairs and she knew what it was about now. Not being able to come to her funeral. When he came upstairs she was in the hallway. "So this is all because of me not being able to come down for her funeral?" She said the tears still present on her face.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He was caught off guard by her being in the hallway. It was the first time he had looked at her face since then had left the airport. "No..... yes.... look, can we talk about this tomorrow?" He tried to step past her, but she remained in his path. "Please, I just want to get to bed."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She noticed that he was looking at her face the first time since the airport. "No we are going to talk about this now. You think I didn't try to come back?" She said the tears still present.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Well? You didn't show up, you didn't so much as call, what am I to think? You ignored the family in our time of need. Why everyone else seems to feel sorry for you I'll never know." He tried to slip past her once again. "But I can never forgive you. She was your sister, the three of us were once inseparable. Now look at us, you can't even find a way to make it down in time for her memorial."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"I tried I swear. I didn't have the money and our parents didn't send me any what was I supposed to do?" She did try calling a few times but there was no one home. Probably he would not believe her anyway.

My request thread: