Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

Jumps back in after an awesome night out.. day still having to go on...and posts I need to focus on but far to long since I've stolen the WIN!!!
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

DeadCell

sorry WTF I have stolen it back :)

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Rhoddo

hmmm... somebody left a WIN laying around...
~ A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language. ~W. H. Auden

My Absences & Apologies

Sybl

Jumps on the win. Mine. Wins.

Mithlomwen

*sneaks in and stealthy steals the win* 

Mine again! 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

abandoneddolly

Sybl

The Spazzy One

Ooh, look at me! First post here and I've already won. :)

Sybl

"I'll take that thank you."   >:) "After all you have mice to catch." ;)

DeadCell

*takes your win and hides it*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

The Spazzy One

*Yoink*
Woo-hoo! Second wind!

Mithlomwen

*steals the win.....and the second wind too* 

>.>

<.< 

;D
Baby, it's all I know,

Sybl

Pokes Mith, sorry, it's mine, even Goddesses lose sometime :P Wins.

LateNightKiss

*Crossing my fingers as I hopefully wish that this thread will somehow disappear now that I have just stolen the win, making me the winner.*
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

*Walks up behind you, quick and quietly, steals a kiss from you, and the win.* Wins.

Mithlomwen

*steals the win back* 

Mine!  <insert evil laughter>
Baby, it's all I know,

Sybl

*snuggle-glomps, tickles, and fights for the win. "phew" Wins.   ::)

Plasmamaster

Sybl

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mithlomwen

*magically appears.....*

*steals the win*

*vanishes in a cloud of smoke* 

Mine!
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

*using an old trick used on me by another.. uses a dust buster to suck up all that smoke.. grabbing the win just as it's about to vanish into the little device as well. Knocking on the thing, I let Mith know she'll be alright.. just try not to sneeze in there.. (can be quite unpleasant, as I recall).. before undoing the latch, setting it down, and vanishing myself, quickly (don't wanna test out the wrath of a Goddess now, do I?).. diving into a dark corner of shadow and reemerging in my weird, far off abode*

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*"Emerges" (not quite sure how I did it, but set yer mind to it, you can accomplish ANYTHING!  lol) into his far off abode, wearing my blue polka dotted 2-piece bathing suit, hair still damp from the pool party that I was enjoying earlier, and silently I creep through the dark shadows.  I hear what appears to be a buzz saw.....no wait.  It's a freight train......no wait.  Is that him snoring? Following the loud sound, I find the vamp fast asleep in his box, the lid on his coffin slightly ajar.  Very carefully and quietly, I slide it back just enough to get my small arm and hand through. Taking hold of the win, I retrieve the prize, careful not to awaken the sleeping giant. I kiss my fingertip and place it gently on his soft, pale cheek, then slide his lid back over him, not wanting him to catch cold from the draft.  Quickly I tip toe on out from the dark shadows, my win tucked safely away in my pocket*

WINS!

Mordred

Being in my abode.. hehe.. always comes with a few extra little tricks. Before the scrumptious lassoing one made her way through that last door, I sent myself into a shadowy form and once again found myself inside the Win.. even better, in a pocket.. better yet.. hugging a warm, juicy thigh! And.. AND! This lovely cowgirl was on the move.. so the bouncy ride was *CENSORED* great!

Ok, Mordred.. focus! Anyway.. before long, she was galloping off into the sunset.. and just when my internal clock tapped my shoulder announcing it was My time of the 24, I emerged from the win.. inside that snug pocket.. clutching win, I crawled out (in shadowy form, so mostly undetected).. up the lovely Camille's hip and (while here, might as well enjoy!).. up inside that lovely top.. sliding and caressing over soft, warm curves and sweet skin.. mmm... yeah...

Ok, will now jump ahead. I got the Win!
*See Pillory*

The Spazzy One

*sets up an elaborate musical number*

*steals the win while everyone's distracted*

Heehee... I win. :)