News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Back and dying for rp

Started by Draconus Umaki, May 11, 2009, 03:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconus Umaki

Greetings Its good to be back))

I'm looking for a harsh rp something that could borderline non-consensual.

Ezikel had found himself in awe over the new student at Akinomi high, but he didn't dare approach her. He was way to shy and far too worried about making a fool out of himself.   However what he doesn't know is that she's only hear to find the next victim, the next fool she can break and train to be a slave for someone. If they proved to be worth it they would be long to her, but up till now she hasn't found anyone interesting enough. (You can name the character).  She would manage after only a couple of days of casual talk and approach his whole schedule (Stalking of course involved. After about a week of getting him to relax around her with conversation she plans the kidnapping on the one day he's always at the school late when no one else is around. That would be her perfect opportunity... and she would take it.

Please pm me if you're interested in this. Like I said, I'm rusty.

As far as limits are concerned Toiletries, Bestiality,Children, Necrophilia are all NO, but others we can converse and discuss.   
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE