Some Ideas from Blackflow [MUL]

Started by Blackflow, September 23, 2009, 10:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackflow

Here's a few ideas I've been tossing around in my head.  Some of them may be better suited to group RPs, but all of them are games that I'd like to play any way I can.

More ideas as they come!

Check out my Role Play Preferences for whether I'd be interested in your idea or not.  I'm currently pining for a brother/sister pairing, although I don't have any concrete story ideas for the moment.

Settings I'd Love to try out:
A Song of Ice and Fire
Life on the Wall is a prison sentence for most, but this girl's determined to be the first of her sex in the Night's Watch in millennia.  Up in the north, everyone's wrapped in furs all the time, but can she hide her differences forever?

Star Wars
Firefly
Wheel of Time
Acts of Caine
Pirates of the Caribbean
Any Tad Williams book

The Word and the Void
She is the chairwoman of a large charity organization, a high-powered idealist always in the public eye.  He is a demon, given the task of publicly bringing her down, destroying the hope she spreads.  Will she be able to resist and keep her dream afloat?  Or will he succeed in turning her into the Void's plaything?  (Could also involve a Knight of the Word)

Original Setting Ideas
The Age of Aquarius
As the stars trace their paths through the sky, so have humans for the past few centuries, with the aid of their science.  But the end of an era is closing in, and the growing Earth colony on Mars finds with growing despair that their technology is going haywire as the laws of science and rationality begin to fade.  Soon, the massive bubbles begin bursting, venting humanity to the harsh environment outside.  Only a few survive, blessed at birth with the seeds of magic; but in order to make a life on the dead red planet, they will need to become the Water Bearers.  Mars must be made green, or else the Age of Aquarius will be one without humanity. (This one could be either very serious or very silly, depending on the nature of the "magic" agreed upon.)

Random fun games!
The Offering  TAKEN
Every year, the virgins are sent to the temple on the hill, to make an offering of themselves to the Goddess.  Those who come back are adults; those who stay become her new priests and priestesses, performing the daily rites and partaking of the offerings in her name.  This virgin must come to make the offering, and decide what life they want from there on.  (Male and Female, either can be either role)

Ships that Pass in the Day  TAKEN
Two bored people try to while away the time on a cruise ship, while their spouses have gone ashore for the day.  Aside from a skeleton crew and a few other stragglers, they have the boat to themselves.  What will they end up doing with each other, I wonder?

The Replacement
People have always said he looked like his late father, but when this son comes home from college, the resemblance is enough to drive his mother crazy.  He was prepared to take care of his mom now that she lives alone; his new duties as man of the house might come as a bit of a shock to him, though.  (Son seeking mother!)

Let me know if you'd be interested!  Drop me a line here or via PM.
He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder.

Blackflow

He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder.

Blackflow

Blackflow

Updated after a fairly long absence, sorry about that to anyone I didn't respond to.

Nevaeh

I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Blackflow

Blackflow

Updated and pruned after a long hiatus -- I'm back now, looking to start some new games.