Student x Teacher (F lf M)

Started by Becca, September 15, 2014, 10:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

Hi there! :)

I'm craving a more vanilla style romance, with a bit of a taboo element to it. I'm interested in playing the relationship between a student (high school, 16-17 years old), and an older teacher.

I'm looking for the relationship and the struggles it brings into their lives to be the center of the game. It doesn't have to occur right away, it would even be better if took some time for them to take those first few steps, but it's certainly not set in stone!. The longing looks at first, maybe a few tutoring sessions, till finally, they kiss for the first time. What would happen then, and how would the story unfold, is open for discussion.

I'm craving a few ideas:
-A timid, cute student who's a rather pretty teenager, maybe even a bit on the average side, with one major issue: She's painfully shy, her nose always hidden in some book
-A cheeky young nymphet who falls for an older man and becomes merely too infatuated with him not to do something about it. Perhaps even a drama geek who falls for his drama teacher. She could be popular, or quite the contrary, an outcast, finding refuge in this older man.

I love the idea of him being a drama or English teacher in particular, and their relationship grows as the school play's rehearsals take place.

I'm open to other ideas, though!

I think he could be the new English (literature), theatre or history teacher. He can be a bit on the older side or a recently graduated professor, that would be up to my partner, as well as his relationship status and his personality.

I'd be so pleased if someone were interested in playing a teacher who physically resembled David Tennant, but it's certainly not a must!

So, if anyone is intrigued by this idea, please do send me a PM: Don't post in this thread! :)

Becca

Oh, you know it's time for a good bump!   ;D

Becca