The Secret Life of Wanda Mitty

Started by Verasaille, October 29, 2014, 08:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I have this in mind as  open to different people to indulge Wanda Mitty in her fantasy adventures. Each a one on one  rp to be played out separately.

Wanda Mitty is a spinster. She lives alone with her cats. Her house is a mansion with a decidedly spooky air about it. Think of the Adams family mansion. She is not elderly, in fact she appears as a perfectly normal woman in her thirties. She has reddish blonde hair, green eyes and a softly curvy shape. She has a pension that she gets from her father's estate, living comfortably without financial worries.

Her house has a huge library with lots of books. Fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, and travel books about every part of the world. She is warm and friendly, and also has a very interesting secret. Due to an overactive imagination and a book on the occult, she has learned how to teleport herself into another world of her choosing. It requires a simple ritual and a willing partner.

It can be dangerous to accompany Wanda, but also a lot of fun and exciting. The main thing being it is part her imagination and part of her partner's. The decisions they make and the actions they take will be all that keeps them from being trapped in this other world.

Usually her method to contact a potential partner varies. Someone she meets while out shopping, or someone who comes to her door delivering a package, or even people she meets when she walks one of her dogs. It could be a trip to the vet, a necessary repair to her car, an appointment with a dentist or doctor. So many places to meet someone friendly and open enough to talk to her and find out her many interests.

If this appeals to you on an intellectual level, and you are not afraid of trying something really out there, send me a PM detailing your character and what his occupation might be and a general personality profile. I expect paragraph posts with lots of detail, and be sure to check my likes and dislikes.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=55032

A picture of what your character might look like is also appreciated. I am partial to clean shaves and good hygiene.

Here is a picture of the singer Adele, I think it captures the look of Wanda quite well.

http://artwork-cdn.7static.com/static/img/artistimages/00/001/421/0000142111_300.jpg
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I got a couple nibbles on this one, but could certainly use more! The lonely widow is a fan of almost any type of adventure, fiction is enjoyed as well as historical. She takes a fancy to you and invites you to her parlor. The scenarios can be very intense or just for comedy and fun. Smexiness can be found or not. I am perfectly fine writing something Non adult.

Think a little bit of Jumanji and Walter Mitty combined. Is she a witch or an alien with supernatural powers? Fire up your imagination and let's explore some creative escapes from reality!

I am pretty open on this, can be an ordinary tale or a wildly crazy romp. I am using this as a springboard to more in depth rps for a full story. I do not mind newcomers if you are literate and can write more than a few lame lines. I can be either dom or sub as long as it is playful and not heavy NC. I prefer seduction, either doing it to someone or having it done to my character.

My idea of romance is the chase is more fun than the idea of marriage.

I am not into pain and torture, but I did have an idea for a demon hunter who gets a set of tattoos for protection and enhancements of her abilities. Anyone who is an actual tattoo artist and wants to give an erotic twist to the act, is welcome to add some realism to the art.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Thought I would add this as a little bit more information about me and what I like and do not like.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217449.0

Verasaille

I have a few people doing this it is a lot of fun
;D