The Stage Is Set - FINAL FANTASY VIII Roleplay [NA]

Started by Gami, November 10, 2009, 05:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gami

FINAL FANTASY VIII
- The Stage Is Set -

Background
Several years has passed since the events of the original FINAL FANTASY VIII game. The Galbadian military power has been diminished, and given rise to a relatively more peaceful nation led by the democratically elected President Fahram. The neighbouring country, Dollet, along with the town Timber, are still under Galbadian rule, though with internal leaders. Deling City remains the capital of Galbadia.

Meanwhile, the Garden programs have fully resumed. Balamb Garden remains the leading Garden with its diverse training and use of Paramagic. Balamb Garden is currently led by Headmaster Kramer. The head of SeeD operations is Commander Leonhart. Instructor Xu and Instructor Trepe are two well recognized instructors. The wife of the Headmaster is in charge of overseeing the relationships between Gardens, with assistance of Rinoa Heartilly.

Trabia Garden has been rebuilt, and its SeeD program is now active again. Galbadia Garden has also resumed its SeeD program, though it remains solid in its anti-magic policy, focusing more on technology and firepower. Its approach allows for a continuing relationship with the Galbadian Army, where a complete or incomplete SeeD training merits a higher salary, a higher position within the army, or often both. While still incomplete, Dollet Garden is under construction and completion is expected within the year.

Esthar remains isolated from the world.

Roleplaying
You, the player, will be playing as a SeeD in Balamb Garden, alternatively a transfer student. You may play as a graduate SeeD or a SeeD Instructor. Graduate SeeDs are placed in teams of four members, with one group leader. As a SeeD cadet, your age may not be greater than nineteen and not under fifteen.

SeeD cadets are allowed only one GF (Guardian Force). Graduate SeeDs are allowed up to three GFs. You are allowed to invent your own GFs (I'd actually prefer this), or you may take one that already exists in the FF universe. HOWEVER, you are not allowed any powerful GFs.

Your choice of weapon, combat specialty, and any other skills - including spell repertoire and special abilities - are more or less free. HOWEVER, use your own judgement and try not to make an overpowered character.

Character sheet
[/]
Name: Self-explanatory.
Sex: Self-explanatory.
Personality: Self-explanatory.
Appearance: Self-explanatory.

SeeD status: Cadet, Instructor or Graduate?
Weapon specialty: What weapon is your character most proficient with?
Combat specialty: Melee, long-range, support, physical, magical, medical? etc.
Guardian Force: Any GFs your character may possess.
Spell repertoire: Any spells your characters may use.
Other skills: Any SeeD related skills that your character possesses.
Miscellaneous: Any non-SeeD related skills that your character possesses.

This is somewhat of a sandbox RP. It centers around your characters' lives as SeeDs. I'll be executing the missions you'll be doing, although I'm very open to any suggestions and ideas that you may have.
The stage is set...

Doomsday

If you're looking for an adult game, then the minimum would have to be 16 according to site rules. Color me mildly interested if that's what you're looking for.

Gami

I PM'ed a Goddess about it, as I may have incorrectly tagged it [VAN], so I'm changing it to [NA] for the time being as that may be the mroe correct one...

Treena

i am game as well gonna come up with a character idea tonight sometime.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki