Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

*personally cuddles saber looking for speeder keys or clues to finding speeder* oh saber you are so nice to cuddle.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Hippie

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

saturnschild

oh I'll touch you where ever I want. *hugs the hippie*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Hippie

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

Scott

*cuddles Saturn tight and breathes in the scent of her shampoo*

Aeval

*puts her arms around Scott and hugs him tight- she smiles when she says* hey handsome!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Fragile Dreams

*hugs Aeval from behind and lifts her from the ground as he kisses her neck* hey there! :)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Covert Revulsion

-hugs Fragile tightly- I contradict your user name... I don't think your that fragile. :]

Fragile Dreams

*turns and hugs Covert Revulsion tight and warmly* I never said i'm fragile, only my dreams are ;)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Covert Revulsion

-chuckles softly and hugs warmly- Hehe, I see. I love hugs.  :-)

Fragile Dreams

*cuddles Covert Revulsion as he caresses her hair* i don't think there is a person who doesn't :)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Covert Revulsion

-giggles softly, smiling brightly- Thank you for the hug, Fragile. :3

Lolli

-tosses a fuzzy blanket about Covert Revulsion and snuggles with her underneath-
I got cold. ;]
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

Covert Revulsion

Whoo for fuzzy blanket!
-cuddles underneath-
I brought the oreos. ;D

saturnschild

*pounces on Covert cudlling and looking for Oreos*

Ons and Offs saturn

Duncan

*Wraps hands around her hair and ;) cuddles*

Lolli

-tugs on Duncan's hair to retaliate, then happily murmurs in his ear and cuddles up close-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Sel Nar

*latches onto Lolli like a Huggable leech*

saberblue

CLEAR!

*Applies the defibrillators, and - ZAP! - with that, the cuddle thread is revived!*

It's aliiiiiiiiiive! *tackles Sel Nar, and cuddles her in celebration*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

Awh. Poor cuddle thread! -cuddles the thread.. then sighs and cuddles Saber too- Eventually.. we're going to get reeaallyyy tired of all the cuddling we do, Mr. Blue.

I NO CARES!
-cuddlecuddlecuddlecuddlecuddle-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Corinthi

*awws and snugglecuddles the poor Lolli Rae* Dental work can be so rough.

Lolli

-returns Corinthi's cuddles and laughs- I hate dentists.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

One can never have too many cuddles!

*smothers teh Lolli with cuddles and such*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

you are right my dear saber you can never have to many cuddles *hugs saber*

Ons and Offs saturn