News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Taking on new rp's.

Started by Malgriff, March 22, 2012, 12:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

Haven't had many fresh rp's lately so was thinking about kick starting some new ones.

I am open to ideas so feel free to pm me.

As for my ideas:

From the Ashes: In an apocalyptic world there are very few people left on the surface. Most people now live underground, growing crops in specialy lit bunkers . Any concept of religion has dissapeared but people still war over ideals about how they should live. Special forces walk on the surface to scavange any useful resorces, such as water spots that are not poisoned. But another group travel above ground in secret to find land untouched by man to call home. These are outlaws called pheonix children. Teenagers and young adults who rebel against the law forbiding civilians to leave their bunkers. The special forces do their best to catch these elusive 'criminals'  and take them back underground.

As for pairings in this it could be pretty open. I like the idea of a girl from the pheonix children and a special force soldier having some sort of chemistry, however their duties force them to try and escape/capture the other. Or two people from the pheonix children being seperated from their group and making their way to a waypoint set up for them. Again open to other ideas too.

Nightlife: in almost every era ther's been underground goings on of all kinds, drug rings, night clubs, violence and whatnot. What if that was reversed? That chaos and violent criminals ruled the streets of a blocked off city? And the underground was everyone intent on putting an end to this? And wouldn't you know there was more then money making it a perminant nightmare for these people? Vampires and werewolves, hags and other beasties are at the head of it all.

I'm thinking maybe an affair between one of the underground and a public figure who maybe not as evil as the rest of the corrupted rulers.? Again open to change.