High School Festival Maid Cafe [M/m, Japan, Yaoi, X-Dress, Bon, maybe NC, BDSM]

Started by Haibane, February 04, 2011, 07:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

I never usually play any cross-gender stuff (males playing females in particular just makes me unhappy; please don't ask but a past experience turns me off this combination big time) but I want to try pushing my boundaries, so here's my first idea that will test my RPing beyond what I've done so far in that I'm going to try having a go at playing characters with male bits.

THE MAID CAFE (M/m, x-dress, Bon, maybe NC, definitely BDSM)

This game is based on a yaoi doujin in which two boys are asked to dress as maids for the cafe their class is organaising at the high school festival (there are not enough girls in the class). The doujin obviously has a Japanese setting so you will need to be comfortable with that. It's possible to interpret the images of the boys depicted in the doujin as minors so I'm not going to post links or images from it; in our version all characters will be aged 16.

Apart from a very hot gang-bang scene that comprises most of the doujin I have further ideas for scenes set on the day of the festival and then later as the two become lovers and the more submissive/reluctant one (your character) becomes the toy of the more dominant and overtly gay one (my character).

I'm looking for a male or female player to play the more submissve boy who will initially not be gay/bi but will be semi-forcefully converted pretty fast.

There will be lots of cross-dressing in this and later on elements of fantasy transformation (hormone treatments to grow breasts etc).

Please PM me if this appeals. Thanks.