The Red Corsair: Tyrant of the Scarus Sector (SciFi, Pirate, Bon, Non-Con)

Started by Vostroya, June 17, 2013, 01:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nataleigh

Being a good fighter doesn't always make you a good leader. But we shall seeeeeeeeee. :)

Sure glad Taia was apparently not caught in that higher-ups dying thing... o_o

She'd probably be 3rd in command under Cass, 2nd now, being chief of security.
I'm BACK from vacation! <3 <3 <3

We need more teachers and students at St. Jude! Please join! <3

Kdyami

Agreed. You know dying is hazardous to your health after all. Or so I'm told. :P
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Strifesblaze7

Well in the Mass Effect universe Aiden was N7, they have to lead. lol.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Nataleigh

Yeah. I heard a lot of people are allergic to it. So I'd prefer to just avoid it altogether. ;)

Cthonig

I referred to him as "young" due to his military experience and time with the pirates. 25 is enough time for one or the other but both suggests some jump somewhere in his past. Since part of his ability is due to the tech in him, that means the bar is set fairly high to start with. Being a prodigy helps but the suggested scenario also gives Strife a chance to RP Aiden getting the hang of commanding the crew and ship. If the scenario doesn't work for people, we can have a different reason for the changes.

Clio

So, Kdyami, are you okay with co-GMing with me? Your knowledge of many different Sci-Fi fandoms would extremely helpful. :)

And btw, not everyone can be prodigies. And Strife, 'prodigal' is a different word. What you're looking for is 'prodigious.'
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Clio

Quote from: Kdyami on June 25, 2013, 03:14:38 PM
I'm game.

Yay! *dances*

I'm back from the doctor, so as soon as my nieces and nephew leave, I'll be working on the game.

Nataleigh

Clio

Sorry. I have not forgotten about this game, I just need to get my brain working. If you can give me until tomorrow to get the OOC and Character thread, that would be great. Also, suggestions to Kdyami and I can be sent to both. :)

If you're making a character and it isn't finished by tonight, just let me know and I can reserve a place for you. :)

Kimera

So this game is still going to happen? I was planning on making a character for this, but decided to wait since it wasn't clear if the game would even start.

Clio

Yes it will. Just post the bio here and Kdyami and I will review it. Any questions can be PMed.

Nataleigh

Herpa derpa... guess I should finish my characters' backstories then... :) *gets on it right this instant*

Clio

Haha. No hurry. You've already got most of it done. I just meant any new characters.

Nataleigh

Still, I been slacking. ;)

Gimme the whip, boss. I been bad. ;P

Kimera

Should have a character done by the weekend. Hope that's still in time

Clio

Quote from: Kimera on July 03, 2013, 03:40:48 PM
Should have a character done by the weekend. Hope that's still in time

Lol. There's no deadline. The only reason I said tonight is if you want to get in before we start for sure. I'm not closing recruitment or anything. And it might be the weekend before we start anyway. We'll see. :)

orderNchaos

Clio

orderNchaos

What types of characters do you need?  Any thoughts on what you would like?

Clio

Quote from: orderNchaos on July 04, 2013, 07:17:19 PM
What types of characters do you need?  Any thoughts on what you would like?

I'm honestly not sure. What kind of character were you considering? What are you most comfortable with?

Clio

I finally got the OOC thread up. Once you've been approved, you can move all OOC chat there. :)

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Clio