Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

*snuggles Maro close* its a Demon...*winks*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mistress Maro

-cuddles closer- Oh. I bet it is fun to play with. -grins.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Duncan

Walks up to the neewbie grabs her leg and wraps it around him.  Looking in her eyes he says "wanna cuddle?"

Saku

*cuddles the half-naked/all naked man*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Mistress Maro

-Cuddles with Saku looking at Duncan.- Sure Maro will cuddle with you, but you have to wait until I am done with Saku.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Aeval

*hugs the new person Maro and whispers "Welcome!"

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Shiri

Milanthe

*Cuddles with the Emo Pirate person*  Hello, cutie.  :D
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Milanthe

*Twitches*  Faery?  Goddess, dear.  *Cuddles anyways and chuckles*

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Saku

*wow cuddling you again lucky you!*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Mistress Maro

-cuddles Saku- I know I must be lucky. Lol.

Chris Rock

shadowbane

Mistress of the shadows? How bout cuddling with the Bane of Shadows?
*cuddle cuddle*

Mistress Maro

-Cuddles with Bane-

Sounds like fun. I am game.  ;)

Chris Rock

shadowbane

The Golden Touch

-cuddles up to shadow, nibbling on one shoulder-  Because really... Who wouldn't?

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Fragile Dreams

*wraps his arms around her and cuddles, placing a hand on her hair.*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Milanthe

*Pulls FD to me and cuddles him*  Hello again!  Still miss the drow...  *Pouts*  But the dark/fallen angel is nice.  *Kisses cheek*

Fragile Dreams

*nuzzles with Milanthe* everybody tells me how much they love it but you miss the drow... Just for that, you make me think or re-changing it. *pouts and kisses her chin*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Mistress Maro

Cuddles to Fragile Dreams poking at his wings.-

Chris Rock

Fragile Dreams

*cuddles with Maro and smirks* there must be a devil behind me as well! :)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Milanthe

Yes, FD, I do miss the Drow.  Dunno why but Dark elves just...  *Shivvers*  But the angel is pretty nice too, so don't change just for me.  *Snuggles and pets the wings*

Mistress Maro

-cuddles up to the goddess again.- ^.^

Chris Rock