New Gm First game. We be goblins! (PF 4 People)

Started by OyabunKobold, January 19, 2015, 06:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OyabunKobold

Let us begin with something from the book a rousing shanty to boost morale.

We be Lick toads! We make raid!
Put the longshanks to the blade!
Burn them up from feet to head,
Make them hurt, then make them dead!
Cut the parents into ham,
Smush the babies into jam,
All the rest in pot get stewed,
We be Lick toads - you be food!

So this Adventure Module is named We be goblins! Its a interesting fun filled Module where you the player are one of 4 goblins. You can Either be one of the pregenerated goblins or you can be one you make yourself that follows a few simple guidelines. This is a Level 1 Adventure module so all characters Submitted must be level 1.

Disclaimer/Notice/Warning: This will not be first come first Serve. I will give everyone who shows interest in this up to 1/25/2014 (next sunday) to finish a Application/Character and submit it. At which time I will choose which 4 lucky people get to come along for the ride.

This is my first Foray into the world of being a Dm I apologize in advance if I seem noobish and/or lacking in some way shape or form. I do hope we can have much fun together.

The basic premise of this Module is thus: When the goblins of the Licktoad tribe in Brinestump Marsh discovered that one of their own could write, they had no choice—they ran him out of town, tore down his hut, and burned all of his stuff. Writing, after all, is bad mojo, since it can steal words out of your head and thus snatch away your soul. Yet while even the exiled goblin’s name is now taboo (he’s known today only as “Scribbleface,” after the Licktoads branded some of his precious words onto his forehead and cheeks to punish him for breaking custom), the wonders the goblins found in his house were significant.

For Scribbleface had kept more secrets than his writing.

Before the rest of his belongings were claimed or burned, the Licktoad goblins found a large trunk that contained several items of interest. To the majority of the tribe, it was the cache of exotic fireworks in the trunk that was the most impressive, but to the leaders of the tribe, it was the intriguing map (one that, fortunately, contained no writing—only nice, safe drawings and dotted lines). This map showed the extent of Brinestump Marsh, including the route from the Licktoad village to an old shipwreck near the coastline that—according to the drawings on the map—contained many more crates of fireworks. How Scribbleface had come into possession of the fireworks, the map, and this knowledge in the first place was largely irrelevant to the goblins, for if the spot marked on the map were to indeed lead to more fireworks, the Licktoads would be unstoppable!

Or, if not unstoppable, at least they’d be more fireworkrich! Think of all the longshank houses they could burn down with a big supply of fireworks!

You are one of those Goblins. Your Task should you choose to accept it, (Like you have a choice) is to follow the map, find the fireworks, and claim them for the Tribe! Go Forth Heroes of Licktoad! Gain your Tribe the prestige of Fireworks, or die trying.

Custom Goblin Guidelines
Point buy: 15 points
Goblin race
No 3pp content (PoW, Psionics, Other things of note)
Starting gold: Rolled/Average whichever is higher for you
Application form:
Name:
Trait: (one trait unless you take a flaw then you get 2 traits)
Feat:
Statistics:
Skills:
Equipment:
Description: (Pictures allowed)
Personality:
Background:
Song:
Which Premade Goblin are you replacing:

(if you prefer you may Link a Mythweavers Sheet under your goblin name.)

Anything else you want/Expect from me as a New GM: (Type of game you want, Preferred Rating, So on So forth anything you specifically want from me)
Dos and Donts in the Roleplay: (Be they Kinks, Ons/offs, Or personal no's.)
What you plan to bring to the game: (Posting rate, Experience, Knowledge of Rules and Mechanics, A newcomer to the world of Pathfinder)

You also get new traits and Feat to choose from!

New Feat
Dog-Sniff-Hate:Unlike many goblins, you’re not particularly afraid of dogs. You know what dogs smell like, and that smell makes you mad. Very mad.
Prerequisite: Goblin, Skill Focus (Perception)
Benefit: You gain the scent ability, but only against canines (including dogs, goblin dogs, wolves, worgs, yeth hounds, and any similar creature, subject to GM approval). Against these creatures, you gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and a +2 morale bonus on weapon damage rolls.

New traits
Balloon Headed: Your head is particularly wide and large, even for a goblin. You gain a +1 bonus on Perception checks, and Perception is always a class skill for you. Any Escape Artist checks that requires you to squeeze your head through a tight space take a –8 penalty.

Pustular: Your face is covered in unpleasant pimples and outright boils that have a tendency to pop at inopportune moments. Although this makes you particularly ugly, you’re also used to discomfort. Whenever you’re subjected to an effect that causes the sickened condition, you may make two saving throws to avoid the effect (if a saving throw is allowed), taking the better of the two results as your actual saving throw.

Goblin Bravery: You have a worrying propensity for overconfidence in combat. When facing an enemy that’s larger than you, if you have no allies in any adjacent squares, your posturing, bravado, and cussing grant a +1 trait bonus on attack rolls with nonreach melee weapons.

Bouncy: Your bones, flesh, and skin are a bit more elastic than those of most goblins—when you fall, you tend to bounce a little better than them as a result. Whenever you take falling damage, the first 1d6 points of lethal damage suffered in the fall are automatically converted to nonlethal damage. You also gain a +2 bonus on all Reflex saves made to avoid unexpected falls.

These are the Four premade Goblins who are in the path. You may choose to be one of them but there's another application I would ask you to do with these.

Pregen goblin application
Which goblin are you using:
Anything else you want/Expect from me as a New GM: (Type of game you want, Preferred Rating, So on So forth anything you specifically want from me)
Dos and Donts in the Roleplay: (Be they Kinks, Ons/offs, Or personal no's.)
What you plan to bring to the game: (Posting rate, Experience, Knowledge of Rules and Mechanics, A newcomer to the world of Pathfinder)
A Small scenario with the goblin in question:

Reta Bigbad
Reta Bigbad
Female goblin fighter 1
NE Small humanoid (goblinoid)
Init +3; Senses: darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +9
Defense
AC 16, touch 14, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex, +1 size)
hp: 13 (1d10+3)
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1
Offense
Speed: 30 ft.
Melee: dogslicer +3 (1d4+1/19–20)
Ranged: shortbow +5 (1d4/×3)
Statistics:
Str 13, Dex 17, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 6
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 14
Feats: Dog-Sniff-Hate, Skill Focus (Perception)
Trait: Balloon-Headed
Skills: Perception +9, Ride +11, Stealth +11
Languages: Goblin
Combat Gear: potion of cure light wounds, potion of spider climb
Other Gear: leather armor, dogslicer, shortbow with 20 arrows in a quiver decorated with dog ears, lucky pet toad (“Spotol”), jar of pickled halfling toes just about ready for eating (equivalent to 1 day’s trail rations), toasting fork, bridal veil, halfling ladies’ corset, 20 feet of rope with dead moles sewn into it, small silver mirror, jar of human perfume (half drunk), meat hook, leather satchel, flint and tinder, set of false teeth, pocketful of caterpillars

Personality: Reta likes to torment small, harmless animals and usually has a pocket full of such creatures in case she gets bored. She finds it hard not to shout when she speaks, and loves taking risks in combat to scare her enemies.

Description:
Rita's pic

Rita's Song: Reta chop and Reta bite!
Reta slay and Reta fight!
Reta stab and Reta smite!
Reta kills it all just right!

Chuffy Lickwound
Chuffy Lickwound
Male goblin rogue 1
Init +4; Senses: darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5
Defense
AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +4 Dex, +1 size)
hp: 11 (1d8+3)
Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +1
Offense
Melee: dogslicer +5 (1d4–1/19–20)
Ranged: dart +5 (1d3–1)
Special Attacks: sneak attack +1d6
Statistics
Str 8, Dex 19, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 6
Base Atk +0; CMB –2; CMD 12
Feats: Weapon Finesse
Trait: Pustular
Skills: Acrobatics +8, Bluff +2, Climb +3, Disable Device +8, Escape Artist +8, Knowledge (local) +5, Perception +5, Ride +8, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +16
Languages: Common, Goblin
SQ: trapfinding +1
Combat Gear: potion of cure light wounds, potion of jump, 6 caltrops
Other Gear: leather armor, dogslicer, 6 darts, lucky pet toad (“Fat Frog”), lock of hair from Goodwife Lotty still tied around her dog’s paw (worn on a thong about Chuffy’s neck), 3 metal skewers, stuffed raven, pet spider (called Stankrush) in a wire cage, 3 spare bug cages, bottle of brine-soaked alligator eyes (equivalent to 1 day’s trail rations), child’s doll with the eyes taken out, grappling hook, 3 tindertwigs, curved sewing needle, set of thieves’ tools, cowbell (worn)

Personality: Sadistic Chuffy is horrible indeed. He loves to sneak up on his enemies and stab them. If he gets the chance, he also likes to light fires—lighting fires is Chuffy’s idea of great fun, almost as enjoyable as causing big explosions.

Description:
Chuffy's Pic

Chuffy's Song: Chuffy’s face might make you sick ,
But Chuffy’s knife is awful quick .
And if you are his stabby pick—
Then knife goes in you, stick stick stick!

Poog of Zarongel
Poog of Zarongel
Male goblin cleric 1
Init +6; Senses: darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +2
Defense
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+4 armor, +2 Dex, +1 size)
hp: 10 (1d8+2)
Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4
Offense
Melee: dogslicer +1 (1d4/19–20)
Ranged: javelin +3 (1d4)
Special Attacks: channel negative energy 4/day (DC 11, 1d6)
Domain Spell-Like Abilities: (CL 1st; concentration +3)
At will—speak with animals (4 rounds/day)
5/day—fire bolt (1d6 fire)
Cleric Spells Prepared: (CL 1st; concentration +3)
1st—burning hands D (DC 13), cure light wounds, divine favor
0 (at will)—bleed (DC 12), detect magic, guidance
D Domain spell; Domains Animal, Fire
Statistics
Str 10, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 8, Wis 15, Cha 12
Base Atk +0; CMB –1; CMD 11
Feats: Improved Initiative
Trait: Goblin Bravery
Skills: Ride +4, Spellcraft +3, Stealth +8
Languages: Goblin
Combat Gear: wand of cure light wounds (9 charges)
Other Gear: chain shirt, dogslicer, 2 javelins, lucky pet toad “Dogfinder,” squashed dried toad (his previous lucky pet toad), jar of pickled fish heads (the equivalent of 1 day’s trail rations), 6 torches, flint and tinder, almost empty salt shaker, pig’s tail (snack), wooden flute (too splintery to play for long without injury)

Personality: Poog is a frightening little cleric of the goblin deity Zarongel, the sacred god of dog-killing, fire, and most holy mounted combat. That Poog isn’t very good at mounted combat is his not-so-secret shame, so he funnels most of his energy into attempts to overachieve at his god’s other sacred teachings— killing dogs (although he hasn’t yet killed one, he hopes to do so some day) and lighting fires (something that Poog is already pretty good at).

Description:
Poog's Pic

Poog's Song: Poog say Zarongel is the best,
He help burn things and heal the rest.
Zarongel’s favor makes Poog blessed.
And Poog also stab you with knife if you make fun of how he isn’t good at riding animals.

Mogmurch
Mogmurch
Male goblin alchemist 1
Init +4; Senses: darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3
Defense
AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +4 Dex, +1 size)
hp: 10 (1d8+2)
Fort +5, Ref +6, Will –1
Offense
Melee: club +0 (1d4–1)
Ranged: bomb +6 (1d6+2 fire)
Special Attacks: bomb 3/day (1d6+2 fire, DC 12)
Alchemist Extracts Prepared: (CL 1st)
1st—cure light wounds, shield
Extracts Known: detect undead, jump, reduce person, true strike
Statistics
Str 8, Dex 18, Con 13, Int 15, Wis 8, Cha 10
Base Atk +0; CMB –2; CMD 12
Feats: Brew Potion, Great Fortitude, Throw Anything
Trait: Bouncy
Skills: Craft (alchemy) +6, Heal +3, Knowledge (nature) +6, Perception +3, Ride +8, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +12, Survival +3
Languages: Common, Goblin, Varisian
SQ: alchemy (alchemy crafting +1, identify potions), mutagen (+4/–2, +2 natural, 10 minutes)
Combat Gear: potions of cure light wounds (2), acid (2), alchemist’s fire (3), smokestick, tanglefoot bag
Other Gear: leather armor, club, lucky pet toad “Amfibier,” spectacles (for show), gourd of pickled leeches just about ready to eat (counts as 1 day’s field rations), juicy slug in a small pot (snack), skull face mask, metal codpiece, jester’s hat, pumpkin-head lantern, black eyepatch (with hole cut in it to see), hard leather boot (used as belt pouch), formula book (contains all extract formulae known)

Personality: Ten-year-old Mogmurch is deranged. Mogmurch lives with his mate Rempty, who has an irritating habit of licking his face clean in public (especially when he leaves the village). She thinks his use of alchemy is very clever, and while she loves the flavor Mogmurch’s experiments leave on his face, she worries that he’ll some day blow himself up when she’s not around to watch.

Description:
Mogmurch's pic

Mogmurch's Song: Things go boom when Mogmurch throws,
Much more fun than using bows.
Sometimes where the boom boom blows
Is not my fault—that’s how it goes.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Chulanowa

Yes.

All of my yes.

Yes to all the things!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

eeeeeegoblins! I love Pathfinder goblins. They're like what would happen if Gremlins and Stitch had a baby and let it watch Michael Bay movies. i assume characters get standard level 1 starting gold? Average / rolled?

I know it's WAY too early to know, but any chance this could progress into "We Be Goblins, Too"?

OyabunKobold

I do have We be goblins too! Yes. And if the group enjoys my Dm Style I would be willing to run a continuation onto said module Maybe even into some other Modules not directly related to We be Goblins.

As for the Starting gold Ill do it as Rolled/Average whichever is higher for you and Ill add that to the opening post.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

TheGlyphstone

All the dibs.

I've actually got a hankering to play a Goblin Cavalier - with a wolf mount, naturally, none of them stinking dogs or horses. Should be able to replace the Fighter handily.

OyabunKobold

mkay :3 So Reta Might be replaced then

Not too much of a problem should have everything in there... I should probably add that other 3pp content outside Psionics/PoW is open to discussion... I think Ill do that.

Not going to blanket accept something wholly and completely broke to all get out but there are some nice 3pp things that are balanced.

TheGlyphstone

And yet you ban the most balanced 3PP material on the market. ;D

I keeeeeed. Besides, I couldn't take a goblin martial adept or goblin psion seriously anyways.

OyabunKobold

Well lets put it this way...

Psionics: I cant really figure out how someone with mystic mind powers of amazing would not be thrown out in this goblin society like scribbleface was when all he did was use letters.

PoW: I'm still very much on the fence about it... I don't really like it because I personally feel that the classes in it are greatly overpowered compared to any other martial class in the paizo system. I'm still looking into it though and weighing what Ive heard to what I can see They do outshine a lot of Martial classes though.

Just don't feel comfortable flitting around with PoW for the first Gm of my career.

Chulanowa

I'd advise sticking with Paizo-published, just for the simplicity.

I'm looking at a caster of some sort. last goblin i played was a psycho little rogue who once clobbered a silver dragon in the face with a sack of surströmming, and I'm already playing Beefy mcMeatshield in... multiple games. So, yeah, there's that  ;D I might decide otherwise with some thought, but that's my inclination at the moment. and... it'll definitely be a unique character. Poog and the others are ad-horrible, but I hate using other people's work.

TheGlyphstone

Goblins tolerate sorcerers just fine, so culturally psions wouldn't be much different - in fact, being able to set things on fire with your brain without even yelling at them would be very interesting to goblins. I just can't imagine any goblin being smart enough to master psionics.

Leaving out PoW for 1st-time is a smart plan, though.  Less you need to learn, the better. In fact, I'd advise like Chula to just not use any 3PP at all if possible.

OyabunKobold

True true Ill just put down no 3pp stuff for now Maybe if we continue on passed We be goblins/too into the world of other modules there might be a opportunity for growth in those areas. :3

Thorne

I... I could /totally/ run a goblin sorcerer. -ess. >.>

BLEE! The deceptively .. well, she's a goblin, so, 'cute' is a matter of opinion. Until she causes something to explode. <.<
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Inerrant Lust

This is interesting... but as Thorne said, goblins can be cute.. or downright hideous. I loathe the way they are sometimes depicted (as are Halflings in 5e.. jesus fuck they're bad. :P)

I always wanted to play a goblin character who had 16 cha and was the Wu Zetian of green-skinned humanoids. Why do I mention all this instead of something like crunch or fluff- because I am a huge pervert and probably won't play if there isn't some sexual elements... yet if we're going by the aesthetic of the traditional pathfinder art, I'll pass.  ::)

TheGlyphstone

Yeah, this is definitely a PF Goblins module, steeped in Golarion Goblin culture.

Chulanowa

The splat artwork for the 5e halfling is just godawful, isn't it? Those legs! Those teeny tiny legs! Guh. it's like something out of those "Scary Stories" books when you were a kid!

Anyway. Looks like i'm taking up the Divine caster role!

MiraMirror

Dot dot dot da-da-da-dot for interest. ;w;

Kinda want to use a Feral Gnasher, though the rock build is tempting, but hell to build...
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

OyabunKobold

kay Ill put it here since we talked about it in AB lol
Quote from: Chulanowa on January 19, 2015, 10:03:33 PM
Quote from: Thorne on January 19, 2015, 08:54:13 PM
Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 19, 2015, 09:58:51 PM
This is interesting... but as Thorne said, goblins can be cute.. or downright hideous.

PF preferred but really if its a short little goblin creature Ill be fine with it

the pictures above are the PF goblin the one on the link for the goblin race to me is more akin to old 80s cartoon movies Black Cauldron goblin Then there's the other end of the scale of Blee goblin.

I could really care less how cute or hideous your personal goblins look just so long as they reasonably look like short ish creatures of goblin origin.

Could even go and run with a Gizmo after feeding it passed midnight really.

Goblins come in all shapes so no worries.

Quote from: Chulanowa on January 19, 2015, 10:03:33 PM
Anyway. Looks like i'm taking up the Divine caster role!

So we got a Calvalier riding a toad, A Sorceress, A Divine caster, A currently Idk, A tentitive PM possible, And a Tentitive depends what kinda goblin.

Like i said in the first post you needn't worry about taking anyone's spot or whatnot its not first come first serve its more best group that fits together.

Shoot with how small this module is really I might even be willing to run more than one group its not that big of a module (7 pages long adventure) so its not too strenuous. This is more a I'm trying to learn how to Dm/see if I'm a good Dm. So it should be more on you're guys/gals ends to have fun

This module is super silly I mean its goblins the same creatures that will hide in ovens and suddenly in the middle of a fight double over laughing that one of their kin was beaten over the head with a mace. Sure their brains are all over the stone but the look on their face when they got hit was priceless enough for a full round action of laughter.

Have fun :3 that's the best option, and don't try to make it super niche and super meshed parties some of the best parties are the ones that have to figure out how to get passed a rolling ball of lightning trap without any way to disable it or throw minions into it.

TheGlyphstone

That's why we throw the Barbarian into it instead.

Ooh...Order of the Beast adds Disable Device to my skill list. So I can attempt disarming stuff in a pinch. But I'll still want to throw the barbarian into it first.

TheGlyphstone

Class: Cavalier 1
Feat: Mounted Combat (Bonus), Saddle Shrieker
Statistics: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 15, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 8
Skills: Disable Device +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +10, Stealth +8, Swim +4
Equipment: Studded Leather Armor, Lance, Shortbow, 20 Arrows, 56 gold worth of random junk yet to be determined.

Personality: Mogawg is just a little odd, even by goblin standards. Several years of exposure to trace amounts of toad venom have permanently frazzled his brain - he delights in smashing and breaking things (and people) just for the joy of destruction, but he's also prone to stopping mid-rampage or even mid-conversation and staring off at things only he can see but are nonetheless fascinating.

His giant toad companion Ribbit, on the other hand, is a perpetually ill-tempered creature. It guards Mogawg protectively, but will attempt to take a bite out of anything else remotely edible that gets within reach.

Background: Mogawg was one of the first of his litter to escape the child-pen, by tunneling out from underneath and escaping into the swamps. There was plenty to eat there, where he could find it, and he grew fat and strong and quick on the fringes of the Licktoad camp. Eventually his curiosity grew enough that he started mingling with the tribe again, but the swamp was still 'home' to him in a way the tents and houses couldn't be. He often wandered away, disappearing for days at a time, fighting and eating for the joy of it. On one of those expeditions, a giant toad tried to make him dinner - in the struggle, he ended up on its back instead of in its mouth, and discovered it would move when he poked it in the right places. Months of training ensued, with poking and feeding galore, but he eventually tamed the cantankerous amphibian sufficiently to carry him around in battle.

Song: Mogawg stab and Ribbit bite
Slimy, slippery, day and night
Ribbit jump and you go crunch
You be flat, Mogawg have lunch.

Which Premade Goblin are you replacing: Reta Bigbad

Chulanowa

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on January 19, 2015, 10:46:02 PM
Dot dot dot da-da-da-dot for interest. ;w;

Kinda want to use a Feral Gnasher, though the rock build is tempting, but hell to build...

What, pray tell, is"the rock build"?

*Is imagining a goblin barbarian rocking out on a screaming guitar solo*

MiraMirror

The rock build is an interesting little build that, well...focuses on rocks. Throwing rocks, bashing people with rocks...and it's very good at what it does. Sadly, it works much better on kobolds, and isn't great for a goblin, so I'll be going with Feral Gnasher anyway. Nom nom nom!
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

OyabunKobold

Updated list: So we got a Calvalier riding a toad, A Sorceress, A Divine caster, A Barbaric biter, A tentitive PM possible, And a Tentitive depends what kinda goblin.

Sounds like a decent crop to choose from thus far.

Officially home now and up for another 6 or so hours so if anyone has questions or wants to flit stuff by I'm here.

Thorne

Name: Blee Firekin
Alignment: N/E
Class: Sorcerer (Efreeti Bloodline)
Feat: Elemental Focus: Fire (APG)
Statistics: STR 10, DEX 15, Con 10, Int 12, WIS 10, CHA 14
Skills: Intimidate 6, K: Arcane 5, Perception 1, Spellcraft 5
Equipment: Mismatched leather and cloth clothing, cobbled together out of whatever she could scrounge, mirror (for teasing other goblins, mostly), oil, spear, sling and pouch of stones. Other gear tbd, as I figure out where the hell a goblin got those kinds of resources.
Description: Blee's olive-green hide is dappled with black freckles, like charcoal dust. Tufts of fire-red hair stick out at strange angles, or flop in rough dreadlocks when she loses the ties.
Personality: As goblin girls go, she is a lovely, fiery creature, prone to setting things on fire and singing while other goblins take bets on how long the thing will last until the fire or something else kills it.
Background: Blee was never strongest, or toughest. But somehow, Blee survived, one of the few to crawl out of the whelping pen. As she matured, she demonstrated not only cunning, but a gift for getting other goblins to do things for her. Promises, threats, distractions - and, eventually, magic.
Perhaps it is safer not to ask how Blee perfected her burgeoning magical skills. She's likely to giggle and offer a demonstration.
Song:
Blee is clever, Blee is fast;
Blee will save the best for last!
Fire pretty, Blee says so,
Run fast now, go, go, go!

Which Premade Goblin are you replacing: Mogmurch

Anything else you want/Expect from me as a New GM: If you aren't sure of things, don't be afraid to ask. Otherwise, I enjoy a drama-free OOC experience in my games, be they serious or goblin-style insanity.
Dos and Donts in the Roleplay: My ons and offs are linked in my signature - Blee's may differ, but I've yet to work out exactly how. Regardless, any ooc drama is a dealbreaker. That isn't fun for me, and I don't tolerate it at all.
What you plan to bring to the game: My charming personality, lots of puns, and whatever knowledge I possess that might be useful. And, of course, a dose of goblin-style insanity, with flying plates held in reserve.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Chulanowa

Currently a work in progress.

Name: Luckums
Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1103360
Alignment: Neutral evil
Class: Shaman (
Drawback: Spooked
Trait #1: Balloon-Headed
Trait #2: Two World magic (Adds Ghost Sound to Shaman spell list at level 0)
Feat: Improved Initiative

Statistics: STR 10 | DEX 14 | CON 13 | INT 10 | WIS 14 | CHA 12
Skills: diplomacy +5, knowledge (nature) +4, knowledge (religion) +4, perception +11, spellcraft +4, stealth +6

Equipment: Goblin felt armor (as studded leather), spear, sling and bullets, wide-brimmed hat (human-sized, used as belt pouch), jar of pickled pig ears (1 day's rations), torches (2), hammer, pot of animal glue, magnet, rabbit's foot (complete with mummified rabbit leg), spell component pouch, cheap wig (decorated with grass, feathers, and fur tufts), slightly-gnawed harrow deck, wand of cure light wounds (4 charges; also slightly gnawed)

Description: Luckums is pretty, at least as goblins go. A little less scrawny than most of her kind, with big puddle-splashy feet, coarse black hair matted down under a badly-preserved human man's toupée, with beady red eyes, neatly-filed teeth, and a tongue stained blackish-blue from eating magic berries.

Personality: Luckums is the Licktoads' local expert on spooky things no one else knows about. She hates it. Sure, what she's found has given her magic, and she has a pet rat that she can talk to when she gets bored, but spooky things are spooky. She's kind of sensible, at least as goblins go, and has on occasion managed to get goblins to work together for something useful, with only a few pokes of her spear. She's not very good at sneaking, and so practices lots by stalking goblins she likes. While armed (why else would you sneak up on someone?) She likes to name things. All the things. All her possessions have a name, and so do yours. She very happily beat Scribbleface with her favorite toy (a waffle iron) until it broke, because of all his name-stealing! Now she's even more upset at him for killing her waffle iron.

Background:
   If not for good name, Luckums have no luck at all. When luckums little, village was attacked by longshanks! After Licktoads kill stupid humans and stupid-stupid gnomes, longshank magic-doer tried run away. He made a horse, made of ghost! Stupid human and scary horse went right though baby cage, ran over poor Luckums! Still remember magic-ghost-horse-stink. Also remember funny noise human make when crossbow hit him in the head, though. Bluuuurghurgaaargh DEAD!

after that, pretty much all downhill for Luckums. After second time chased by zombie in swamp, and then losing fight with ugly flying gnome magic-thing, Big Chief make Luckums become tribe knower-many-spooky-thing-don't know. Very prestigious, he say. Luckums sure that mean "stupid Luckums chief hate you, make you see scary things!" but not say so. So Luckums do as told, learn about spooky things not supposed to know about.

Turns out, Luckums so good at it, Luckums even learn magic along the way. So kind of work out for her, that way. Funny huh? Everything coming up Luckums.

Moral of story: If big chief hates you, you get magic!

Song:
Luckums see and Luckums fight!
Better not let you get in Luckums' sight
'cause spooky magic give you a bad fright
Then Luckums toast you on her waffle iron that she misses very much tonight!

Which Premade Goblin are you replacing: Poog of Zarongel

Anything else you want/Expect from me as a New GM: I just want to have fun playing a goblin doing the sort of shit goblins do. Sincethat seems a given, it's all win-win for me.
Dos and Donts in the Roleplay: In all honesty, I'd rather not try to do a "sexual" game with these characters. The thought is about as appealing as a root canal, without ny of the necessity. Brutality, bloodshed, general grossness is all expected, but let's be sensible.
What you plan to bring to the game: I can post pretty frequently - Tuesdays and Thursdays can be really slow or misses, given my job. Other than that, I've got a pretty firm grip on rules, and the subject material is some of my favorite offered by hte game.

OyabunKobold

So we have a partially done cavalier a finished Sorcerer and a Partially done undecided divine caster :3

Sounds like progress for those others interested in joining you still have 3 days to get your application done and if you are hesitant to do one because of there already being 3 people who have made apps don't worry if there's many good apps and its over 4 people then Ill just run multiple groups.

Chulanowa

And updated. Still not 100% sure on what Spirit she's going with (leaning towards lore, but mammoth would be hilarious) or whether I'm going with an archetype.