4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vamfire Havain

My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Berek

I've gotta dump - gross!
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Vamfire Havain

Grainne

I am outta here (runs out with the key she snagged because there are no guards) Mwwahahaha
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

mishi

Hold on there sweetheart... C:)
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

piece

Darn it! Foiled again.

Caitlin

Soap... It's a trap!  :o

piece

Caitlin

Mortigan DeLoncre

Vamfire Havain

not picking that up >_>

shooter6806

Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Vamfire Havain

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Vamfire Havain

Apparently not good enough

gaggedLouise

They were all bribed.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Lycana

>.>
<.<
>.>
Can we break out?

Vamfire Havain

Im sure there's ways

wiccaangel311

we need plastic spoons

Lycana

Vamfire Havain

that just might work

Caitlin

Let's escape together today!