Looking for a Modern Fantasy 3some. F/M/F preferred, gender doesn't matter

Started by Vergil1989, May 21, 2017, 12:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Cassandra Hope had a pretty good life before the incident.  She ran her own business, had a good life, and every day she met new and interesting people while having a pretty stable, close circle of friends and people she could rely on.  Then someone came along and decided to take it all away from her.  It's been several years since the assault that left her afraid to leave her own home, and while physically she's fine, emotionally and mentally she is far from it.  The nightmares of that horrible night are at least far less common these days, but the adventurous, open young woman she once was is no longer present.  The only things keeping her even remotely stable are those few friends and family that still comes to her large home on the edge of the city, and the online support group she frequents for those suffering similar cases of trauma induced agoraphobia.

The general premise is that because she's so dependent on people to take care of the every day things most of us take for granted, such as running errands and the like, her friends might have talked her into hiring someone to live with her to just kinda help out with the things she can't do herself because that would require leaving her house or apartment or whatever we end up doing together.  The truth though is that her friends are worried, and since they can't be there for her every hour of the day, the real reason to have this stranger in her house is so she isn't alone and completely bereft of social interaction beyond the few hours a day she spends online with that support group I mentioned briefly.  The live in assistant can be a guy or gal of any race, and while she'd have a vast preference for women, Cass, with a lot of persuasion and trust gained with either partner in question, would eventually allow such intimate interactions to happen again.  As for the second person for this strange little idea of mine, it can be one of her closest friends, a former work associate that still keeps her club going despite the boss being....away due to health issues, or even a new next door neighbor or a friend of the assistant themselves.

Either way, I'm really just hoping to get two people together in the same thread for a threesome of some sort lol.  I've never done one like this before so I'm just trying to see if I get that lucky.  It'd likely end up under Bondage Exotic Solos, but the Bondage aspects wouldn't come in until much later, if at all.  As for why, I had it in my head that Cassandra's club was a kink club, one that catered to that kind of thing on the regular with demonstrations and safe practices between Doms and Subs and everything else.  But that would be a lifetime ago for her given the situation at hand, unless something changes of course.

SO, any takers?  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page