A dark role play request! There may be others too.

Started by DarkStarSingularity, May 07, 2017, 07:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkStarSingularity

Alright! So if I want to start any role plays I should probably set one of these things up. On with the show!

First off obligatory link to this thread thing. O&O's and then, the oral sex! I mean. The role play ideas!

-Pokémon scenes! (I'm a huge fan of the Pokémon fandom, and I would love to do anything from huge drawn out Pokémon adventures, to maybe something quick involving the Pokémon themselves.)
-Post apocalypse scenes! (There are many different kinds. Zombies, fandoms, anything that falls under this category will usually interest me. It could be something that featured heavy smut, or maybe an adventure between two characters with small bits of smut thrown in.)
-Modern romance/slice of life scenes! (I'm just a sucker for cute cuddly romance that can go on for a while. Just don't tell anyone it'll ruin my whole dark vide thing.)
-Stockholm Syndrome! (This is something I've wanted to try for a while. It would be a slightly darker version of the romance type scene)
-Fantasy adventure! (So this would be a traveling/adventuring scene set in a fantastical scene. The specifics could be changed or tweaked around as we see fit.)
-Smut scenes! (This would be quite a large list if I tried to list everything. But basically I'm open to scenes that are almost all smut and light on plot elements we can have some of the same kinks that line up.)
-Naruto universe/AU! (This is another fandom I quite enjoy! I would be fine doing smut scenes involving the characters, maybe do adventures in the world, build our own alternate universe and go on an adventure. There are so many things we could have fun with!)

Alright that'll be it for now, time to get this out there. I'm willing to play any scenes via forum play, private messages or Skype. Hope to see you soon!

Nyela

I'd be  willing to do a smut/fantasy scene with you if you want!
Clear Skies and Safe Flying!