Break Me(Interests and Character Sheets) - Andyz is the new GM-

Started by AriesChan, April 05, 2011, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaimey

Lol, I haven't posted yet because I never heard news of there being any acceptance of my character. If someone wants to pm me, that would be great since I seem to be confused.

pimpdan

jaimey your accepted, aries chan said so earlier but you prob missed it

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: SeductiveLips on May 12, 2011, 11:11:21 PM
I noticed that the auction seemed to be coming to an end now with Nana left. Can I still join in now? If yes, I'll get my character up shortly.

I would say yes. Aries? how bout you?

MystixLady

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 13, 2011, 09:31:44 AM
I would say yes. Aries? how bout you?

Creating another character to be my trainer?  :P

Name: Minako Takehashi

Ethnic: Asian

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Standing at 165cm, Weighing at 45kg, 36C-24-34, long & straight brown hair with black eyes

Personality: Demure and shy. A woman of a few words.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: She used to be the perfect daughter and student living in a luxurious life. However, her life changed completely when her father's company collapsed and went bankrupt. Valuing patriarchal and having to finance the studies of their one and only son, her parents sold her to Madame Rouge for a huge sum of money and whatever commission they could earn from her auction.   

Owner of/Property of (to be filled out later):

Other: She was brought up in a conservative family and hence had remained a virgin even at the age of 19. Her parents knew that  her virginity could be auctioned for a much more higher value and had used it as a selling point to Madame Rouge.

AngelicBlade

Is my character acepted? I'm so confused right now.  :-\

Hotaru37

I think you are but I can't say for sure.

If you look at the second to last post in the OCC thread it seems like you are.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105412.msg4648824#new

That makes it seem like you have been. 
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

AriesChan

Yes, AngelicBlade, you are accepted. As well as you, SeductiveLips.

Copycat319

Just looking as curious for now...Is it to late to join?

AndyZ

Not at all.  What are you thinking of making?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Copycat319

Interesting... I'll probably end up making one of the slaves... used to playing hetero, just not submissive, so she'll probably end up a little hell-cat rebel. Heh, that actually sounds fun, I'll throw up the profile later.  >:)

AndyZ

We could use more trainers if you have an idea there, but you're free to make whatever you like.  ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Copycat319

Name: Fable

Age(For girls: 17-25): 23

Sexuality: Straight.

Appearance:

Personality: Stubborn, Willful, and abhorrent of weakness. Fable is rather bitter towards any owners of hers having gone through many of them, She was once very good at following orders, but having learned from the mistakes her previous owners made, when they did not, she became ever more willful in her attempts to do a job correctly rather than how she was told to. She has under her many irresponsible and stupid owners, become defiant, aggressive, bitter, and in many cases quite savage.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Born into the black market of the Irish Mafia, "Fable" was trained from a young age to be a bodyguard, military slave, and killer. She has a reputation for bad luck, for though Few have died under her care, few survived selling her. In such a way has she gone from one bad owner to another. At last her latest one desperate to pawn her off to another, has turned to the Brothel having failed to be able to find a buyer for a fighting slave.

Other: Because of her aggressive personality and previous occupations she is still a virgin albeit a rather jaded one.

(I've actually never played bondage before so I have no Idea how she'll react to whatever ^^; I' would make A Trainer but I'm used to playing hetero-female so I don't want to jump that far out of the familiar waters just yet. There are no male slaves here...>w<)

AndyZ

Jael

(Sorry this took so long, it turned out to be quite a late night!)

Name: Sandrine Granger

Age(For girls: 17-25): 24

Sexuality: Pansexual, leaning heavily towards females

Appearance: Sandrine is stunning, a 5’11 woman with a svelte, long-limbed body and expressive green eyes that earned her an exclusive modeling contract with Dior at age fifteen. She has a youthful look to her, despite being one of the most controversial “bad girls” of the high fashion circuit and near retirement at 24, but there is an undeniable hardness that sometimes comes out even in her softest photos. Her agents call it edge, though one observant fashion journalist dubbed her “Queen Bitch”. Either way, she slinks with a leonine elegance through any room she finds herself in, wearing exclusive designer fashions, accompanied by an aura of self-righteousness and menthol cigarette smoke.  She favors cool tones, minimal makeup, and her dark hair in soft curls that hold a casual exactness to their charm.

Personality: Sandrine was hardened by her early life, and has an incredibly calculating and manipulative streak that she uses when she deems it necessary. She’s charming and can be sweet at times, but there those who know her well have learned in almost all cases there is an underlying motive that is focused on self-interest. She is often cool and controlling, though if she can warm up has displayed surprising levels of kindness. However, for the most part the world sees her as an in your face diva, sullenly flipping off paparazzi from behind dark shades.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Sandrine’s name was changed at 15 when she was discovered, she had minimal contact with her family and has legally fought with surprising success to have information about her earlier life kept from going public. Sandrine was immediately signed and within a month signed an exclusive contract with Dior as their new face, unable to model with other groups and spent much of her time being the new “muse” of their designer. After her year contract ended she walked many of the most famous runways, but out of Dior’s watchful reach bad publicity began to bubble. Stories of Sandrine having sexual liasons with other female models, illicit visits to sex clubs, problems with cocaine, debt, and wild partying spread. When Sandrine turned eighteen a former rival model claimed Sandrine had cut all of her clothes up in an attempt to destroy her career, and other girls came forward claiming that they were terrorized at her hands in similar ways. When confronted, Sandrine’s response was, “What ever I tell you will be changed, so why should I bother to defend myself?” By the time she was 22 Sandrine was often late to shoots, had missed multiple runway shows, and was publically admitted to rehab for cocaine. She has continued to remain sober despite speculation, but has gone back to her scandalous lifestyle of visiting strip clubs and rumored brothels. At the “Madame Rouge” much more is known, though quietly, as Sandrine has been visiting for two years and likely had her handlers bring girls via contract before. She’s quite private, and while some of the tabloid stories don’t quite seem to line up she is by no means a sweet, misunderstood waif.

Other: So, as a heads up, she's not as crazy or abusive as she sounds but I want her to have to grow up a little as well. Hope this is okay! I would also be happy to have her be a trainer in addition, I sort of see her as a fickle high roller that frequents Rouge, but she could become one because she's quite experienced.

AndyZ

Ophelia Jaxon

Hi, I'm just wondering if you are still accepting. If so I can have a character sheet ready by tonight or tomorrow. I would like to play a slave. xxx
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

AndyZ

Ophelia Jaxon

Thank you, I'll have a sheet up ASAP :D

Ophelia Jaxon

Name: Erica
Sex: female
Appearance:

Personality: Erica does what she's told when she's told to do it, seems obedient on the outside and friendly to those she's in contact with, but inside she hates...Hates the slavers the disgusting humans that sleep with them, the favourites (the ones that pledge their love) they make her cringe inside every time she sees them. She has always been an unhappy girl and has always hated life.

Bio: Erica has been a slave since she was fifteen, she was put to work since she was so young being a sex slave frowned upon, it suited her especially she wasn't one to enjoy the idea of losing her virginity to anyone let alone someone she had no feelings for!

Her early life was crap, she had a mother who wasn't a fan of the the life she had brought into the world, she resented the fact that her figure had been lost. Her father was an angry alcoholic who took his frustration out on Erica, it never got sexual. She was the one to do all the house work and taking care of her parents knowing that it was them who should have taken care of her.

She started cutting her arms and legs when she was 13, almost craving the pain of it, she was fascinated watching the blood.

At fifteen she ran away it was after she had dropped a wine glass, not only did she stain the carpet but the glass just had to shatter. She tried to clean it up quickly; she didn't even hear her father come up behind her until she was kicked to the floor, a nice big piece of glass being pushed through her hand. She didn't even scream. She curled up and waited for what she had coming to stop then simply sat on the floor and waited for them to go to bed. She left the house, glass still in her hand.

She ran, tears of frustration dripping down her cheeks. She ran and ran until her bare feet couldn't take anymore and her heart was pounding in her chest, she threw up then found a nice alley to sit in. Finally Erica pulled that piece of glass from her hand and pressed the sharpness to her wrist... One, then the other, she waited to die. Her breathing slowed, her eyes closed. She woke up. At first she thought she was dead, but then why was she breathing? The wounds on her wrists and her hand had been cleaned up and bandaged.

She screamed and screamed and screamed not that she was afraid of where she was, she screamed out of pure frustration that she was alive and well. It seems that someone had been watching her, her father had gotten a hefty sum to sell his daughter into the market. So when she ran it was the perfect opportunity to take her.

After a few years of living with a Mistress, being Her slave she started to do small things to rebel. She would pull away at her Mistresses touch, or not come when first called, she was put into an auction like a piece of furniture that wasn't wanted. She was pretty enough and smelled good enough and worked hard enough to insure she was quickly bought, this time by a male Master, her job was to cook for His other slaves and clean and use herself to feed his guests. He got a kick having her dance on the dining table after a meal, pleasing the guests by the way her body swayed.

Some days she would be too weak and tired after his parties so fell behind on her work, once again she didn't answer when she was called. She was even punished, banished from the house and being chained up outside like a dog that had been misbehaving. She made a fool of her Master. The next time he had the party she sat at the table but refused to do as she was told. He made an example of her, and whipped her in front of his guests.

Something came over her then. Rage. Hate. Her hands clenched into fists and she stood. She let out a scream, wild eyes staring at her Master. She kicked the bottles that contained expense champagne, spilling the contents across the table. She would have run if she hadn't been so weak and light headed. She remembered her Master yanking her offthe table and holding a hand over her mouth, fingernails digging into her cheek. She let his mates whip her while he held her and they did quite a brutal job of it. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she lost consciousness.

After a pretty severe beating she was sent out again, she was said to be disobedient and unruly. She didn't much care, but because of the complaints and being sent back Erica was shut in a cage and left. Again after a while she was 'adopted' this time to a Master and Mistress. It only lasted two weeks before she was sent back, she had attacked them. To her, they deserved it. She was eighteen by then. Old enough to satisfy lusts. She danced when they told her to dance, even took off her clothes so they could feast their eyes on her naked flesh. It was when the Mistress had come to her and placed a hand to her breast, that she fought.

Once again she was punished, locked in her room for days with no food or drink when she was allowed to go about her chores once more, she hid a knife in her sleeve and put it under the pillow on the floor she had been sleeping on. It wasn't long before the Master came, wanting from her what she had refused his wife. He said he could smell her virginity. As he lay his body on top of hers, ready to take away what she had managed to keep for so long, Erica pulled out the knife and plunged it into his chest. He never did take her virginity.

Now at 21 years of age, three years of watching slaves come and go, she still waits. Often being the one to take care of the other slaves, nursing their wounds, making them look their best, feeding the rebels. Waiting for a time where she too would be bought once more.

AndyZ

Ophelia Jaxon

That was quick! Thank you. I'll get to posting :)

pimpdan

Name: Martin Tristar

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: He keeps and air of charm and coolness, he appears considerate and courteous. A perfect gentleman you might say. That isn't who he really is though, twisted and bitter he hides his true feeling from the world. He is a nasty, manipulative coward with a big inferiority complex. He feels overshadowed by his siblings and has allowed it to consume him.

Bio: The third son of billionaire Theodore Tristar, it seemed like Martin had everything to live for and enjoy and for most of his early childhood that was the case. It was only when he got older that he began to notice how he was considered the runt of the family, he was a goofy and scrawny child and although by most standards brilliantly intelligent his brothers far outpaced him.

Slowly this began to eat away at him and he went through a reckless face in his mid teens, eventually though his sense prevailed and he buried his feelings. He knew that if his true feelings were to be revealed it would be his undoing, so no he hides behind a mask of perfect civility and waits for a chance to destroy his brothers and claim their fortunes. In the meanwhile however he frequently vent his frustration and venomous contempt for himself on whores and cheap women and so he has come to the Madame Rouge, to find a slave he can truly abuse.

Owner of: I realise that he isn't the kind of character everyone will want to have as a master so I'll discuss it in the OCC first

Other: He is, despite his own sense of inadequacy, brilliantly talented and is only really limited by his emotionally stunted development

AndyZ

pimpdan

pimpdan

Name: Tony Alfante

Sexuality: bisexual (though few know this)

Appearance:
face:
clothes:

Personality: Arrogant and quick tempered, he is used to having things his way. Whether it be women, money or obedience he is ruthless in his pursuit of what he wants.

Bio: Part of a rich crime family he is has quickly proved his worth to his father. He has already taken care of a few messy incidents and he inspires rear and loyalty in his men. He is charismatic and charming to his allies and ruthless and rude to his enemies, he has little time for games and patience though and will often rush head first into a fray despite being rather cunning. Sick of the pain in the ass woman he dates, always wanting him to commit and spending all his money, he decided he might as well get himself a slave so he can do whatever he wants to her.

Owner of/Property of (to be filled out later): erica

Other: