Guess That Animated Movie

Started by TheAnimeFanGirl, August 22, 2008, 01:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAnimeFanGirl

Same rules as the other movie guessing threads, except this one deals with animated movies. Makes it easier for me, since that's pretty much all I ever watch.

"What are you going to do, big guy? Sit on me?"

"Don't tempt me."

(hint, it's a Dreamworks movie)
Cid the Lilty ♥ Viraveth the Selkie

(PM me if you'd like to rp with me in instant messengers)

Characters I'd like others to rp as

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

RubySlippers

TheAnimeFanGirl

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.

RubySlippers

Don't worry this movie is animated and was released this century. ^_^

*You're* going to be my doctor? Oh, man. Now I'm really in trouble.

RubySlippers

HINTS FROM THE MOVIE:

It was released on DVD and was not in the movie theaters.

For fans of the genre the main character is on the top of a very small faction of supernatural beings in its comic universe.

TheAnimeFanGirl

RubySlippers

ANOTHER HINT

Read the first quote and there is a clue to the name of this title major hero in the Marvel universe.

TheAnimeFanGirl

I'm not a fan of Marvel, so I wouldn't know...

RubySlippers

LAST CLUE

A notable line from one comic in his series its not from the movie but its a dead on heroic quote when he uses his powers:

By the darksome void where chaos reigned -- by the myriad Moons of Munnopor -- the Silver Surfer be now constrained by the Roving Rings of Raggadorr!

Come on one of you Marvel fans should get this one his unique phrases kind of stand out.

TheAnimeFanGirl

RubySlippers

By the mystical eye of sortos yes you have figured out the correct conunderum. As in yes your right. Your turn.

TheAnimeFanGirl

"Here I come! Ta-da! I'm Sabastian! The whale washing dolphin!" [makes clicking noises]

(Hint: it was released in 2004)

Inkidu

Quote from: TheAnimeFanGirl on August 25, 2008, 10:34:17 PM
"Here I come! Ta-da! I'm Sabastian! The whale washing dolphin!" [makes clicking noises]

(Hint: it was released in 2004)
Shark Tale?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

TheAnimeFanGirl

Inkidu

Me sorry it took so long my internet has been spotty at best.

"My arm? It's healed! It's healed. [crickity, crack] Nope it's still broken."
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

MusicNeverDies

Princess Mononoke!!

I cosplayed as San for Anime North two years ago. </nerd>

Inkidu

MusicNeverDies

I've been kidnapped by the village idiot.
"Who's the bigger idiot? The idiot, or the idiot who gets kidnapped by the idiot?"

Inkidu

Inkidu

"That's not a queen that's a guy in drag!"

SinfullyWicked

Inkidu is that from the Bee Movie?