News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fall of the Titans (Superhero Freeform RPG)

Started by GloomCookie, September 11, 2010, 12:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Deception

I'm kind of waiting for Mhina to post because I felt she has been ignored for awhile. Not exactly ignored existence in character, but her turn has been skipped several times, and I felt in the current situation in the RP, her post would be important. If she doesn't want to post in response to all that's happened, I hope she lets us know.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

GloomCookie

Quote from: Archivist on September 17, 2010, 10:20:58 PM
I hope you don't mind if I post this in here as well. I'll fill in the rest of the information once his powers are worked out... the entire thing got eaten by E and this is the re-write. *shakes fist*

Name: Tori Dankin
Alias (Supers only): Mr. Mysterious
Status: Villain(Super-powered individual seeking to use their powers for personal gain)
Registered with SPECTRE: Y

If a Super, List Powers:
  Chaos Sorcery - Tori manipulates reality based on the laws of probabilities. He works on the assumption that anything is possible, if unlikely, and alters reality accordingly by manipulating those probabilities. The more difficult, or unlikely that an event is, the harder it is for him to alter it. Causing a car to blow out a tire and veer into a wall or another super is far more likely then a car appearing in the air above someone and falling on them. Tori must keep track of both realities, and the more that he alters that reality, the more difficult it becomes for him to keep track of it. Theoretically, there is almost no limit to what he could accomplish, so long as he is willing to devote the time and energy into altering the necessary probabilities.
   Mental Clarity - Because of the necessity to keep track of probabilities, the two realities he is working with, and the various information needed, Tori's brain has expanded its capacity. He can track multiple streams of information, monitor probabilities, and is very nearly a human calculator. Much like a computer however, the more files that Tori keeps the harder it becomes for him to access that information. In general, average use of his powers and the associated information intake would require him to spend a full day "defragging" his brain in order to prevent overload or slowdown.

I'm sorry I forgot yours, Archivist.  I thought you were still working on it.  If this is finished, please let me know and I'll let you know if you're approved.

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 19, 2010, 10:42:58 PM
I'm kind of waiting for Mhina to post because I felt she has been ignored for awhile. Not exactly ignored existence in character, but her turn has been skipped several times, and I felt in the current situation in the RP, her post would be important. If she doesn't want to post in response to all that's happened, I hope she lets us know.

I'm thinking of branching the RP off into pieces if anyone wants to partner up.  It'll be easier to control the action instead of bouncing around with everyone's posts.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Jecht

Can I just jump? If so, does anyone want come in contact with Renegade?  >:)
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Darwishi

Quote from: Linna on September 19, 2010, 10:39:14 PM
The Shield needs work.  I don't like the idea of your suit being super strong, nor your shield.  While future materials might be stronger, why wouldn't SPECTRE or the military have these alloys?  Even if The Shield developed them on her own, it would require quite a few resources that I don't see someone trying to keep a low profile as having.

Also, the suit... her suit is vulnerable to getting wet from the inside.  I'm sorry hun, but you do actually sweat, and that bit of moisture means your uniform is going to shred in an instant.  Combined with the uh... sexual nature you seem to want to include, I can't let you have the suit.  It's way too flamboyant for someone trying to evade the military.

Alright, I actually don't have a problem with the suit or shield not being super strong.  I was thinking, for the suit, that if it came down to a rape scenario that she could be feasibly raped through her costume since I'm not a huge fan of ripped up costumes.  But I can part with it, not a huge deal.  As for the way the suit looks, I was under the impression that it was supposed to be a similar game (though not exactly like, obviously) the Watchmen.  In that there were going to be factions that fought against SPECTRE, rather than playing out the normalcy of day-to-day life.

You'd mentioned (or I thought you did) that the local police were looking for something to believe in, as was your average citizen.  I thought someone dressing up in something similar to the American flag might do that.  Especially in a distraction kind of scheme where she might try drawing fire just by showing up.  If that's not what the game is supposed to be, just let me know.  Wouldn't be the first time I completely misunderstood the concept of a game.

Archivist

Here's the final product Linna.

Name: Tori Dankin
Alias (Supers only): Mr. Mysterious
Status: Villain(Super-powered individual seeking to use their powers for personal gain)
Registered with SPECTRE: Y

If a Super, List Powers:
   Probability Manipulation - Tori can alter the probability of an existing event, either making it more likely or less likely to occur. This commonly manifests as "good luck" for himself and "bad luck" for his opponents. He cannot alter events unless they are in his line of sight, and unless they directly affect him it is unlikely that the "luck" will hold. For example, if a car is about to hit him it may suddenly have a blow-out that causes it to veer to the left and miss Tori completely, however if the car was just driving down the road then Tori would be unlikely to cause the same blow-out.
   Mental Clarity - Because of his constant work with probabilities of events and the unconscious mental calculations involved in altering them, Tori's brain has expanded its capacity. He can track multiple streams of information, monitor probabilities, and is very nearly a human calculator. Much like a computer however, the more files that Tori keeps the harder it becomes for him to access that information. In general, average use of his powers and the associated information intake would require him to spend a full day "defragging" his brain in order to prevent overload or slowdown.

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

GloomCookie

Archivist, you're approved.

Darwishi, the point of the game is living in fear of the government and fighting back, but I didn't ask for anyone to pose as a sort of martyr.  Especially since the game will take many twists and turns, and often adapt on the fly.  Like having the entire military go on alert because one super is linked to the SPECTRE information network.
My DeviantArt

Darwishi

Quote from: Linna on September 19, 2010, 11:16:32 PM
Archivist, you're approved.

Darwishi, the point of the game is living in fear of the government and fighting back, but I didn't ask for anyone to pose as a sort of martyr.  Especially since the game will take many twists and turns, and often adapt on the fly.  Like having the entire military go on alert because one super is linked to the SPECTRE information network.

Ah ha. Okay, hmm.  Well the power is approved still, right?  I'll just think up something a little more inconspicuous for costume....and background and stuff. XD  Same kind of character, I thiiiink, but I may use the picture below as a reference.

Mhina

Sorry for lack of posts lately, I've had a busy weekend. I'm still here though.

writersmelody

Quote from: Linna on September 19, 2010, 10:51:27 PM
I'm thinking of branching the RP off into pieces if anyone wants to partner up.  It'll be easier to control the action instead of bouncing around with everyone's posts.

That sounds like a good idea.

And welcome to all the new players! If anyone is interested in a connection with my character- Cassandra, aka the Oracle- please send me a PM!
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)

Dark Deception

I rather just let things naturally happen in character. To me, it makes things seem more unpredictable as opposed to predictable. Sometimes, predictability can be very boring. So, if my character doesn't pair up with anyone, or more sensibly, encounter anyone other than someone he wants to put in jail, then he just won't be paired with anyone. So far, I won't even know if he'll live for that to even matter. I may be making several super heroes if that's the case (as they die IC).

Darwishi

Name: Taylor Fairchild
Alias (Supers only): Cheat
Age/DOB: 21/ February 3, 2058
Status: Resistance (Super-powered individual intending to actively engage SPECTRE)
Registered with SPECTRE: No
If a Super, List Powers: Duplication.  Taylor can duplicate any inanimate object within thirty feet of her that is smaller than house cat.  She can also place these duplications in space.  Within five feet of her center mass she can do it with pin-point accuracy. 

Skills: She's excellent in hand-to-hand combat and quite ruthless, plus she's an excellent marksman able to hit targets precisely where she wants from up to three-hundred feet away with a pistol. Finally she knows how to put take apart, clean, and put several kinds of pistols and rifles back together. 

Equipment: Taylor always has a lock pick hidden away on her person, often on the interior pocket of a jacket.  She also carries a Glock .45 on her person at all times.

Brief Bio: Julia and Max Fairchild always strove to raise their child correctly with good morals and a good understanding of both how the world is and how it used to be.  Both of Taylor's parents were cops for their adult lives, having both entered the academy together, become partners then fell in love.  Maxwell brought his marksmanship and knowledge of weapons to the table, Julia her expert knowledge on many forms of hand-to-hand combat and tactical know-how.  All of which was passed on to Taylor from just about the time she could walk to just a couple of years ago.  Both of her parents had been very strong willed and very capable police officers, however they were by no means invincible. 

Two years ago they were both gunned down while having their "date night" and leaving Taylor to take care of the dog.  The terrible news came and then the world kept moving.  The life insurance policies went to Taylor which could easily support her for years to come. 

Now Taylor has found a niche for herself fighting against SPECTRE where she can.  Which often include surveillance and not much else.  She's never taken them on directly, knowing full well that even with body armor that it wouldn't take much for them to scoop her up and send her off.  She needs to make connections, though in the meantime she keeps putting herself in dangerous situations always taking the wrong alleyway home to lure the badguys out.  A bubble butt on a cute white girl that is also rather small?  Well there's nothing that could be juicier bait.  Which is exactly what she counts on when she does such things.  The groups of men often come out on the worse side of things either winding up dead, paralyzed, or with enough broken bones to keep them in the hospital for weeks.
Marital Status: Single
Children: None
Other Relatives: Julia and Maxwell Fairchild (mother and father) both deceased.
Personality: On a mission against SPECTRE she's all business all the time.  She knows one little slip up could mean a one-way ticket to Area 12 or death.  Though if she's fighting against some street punks she's a little more light hearted about it.  Still very serious, yet she's more likely to smile at the thought of a challenging fight or odds greater than ten to one.  She's a little sarcastic, and if she's not doing either of the previous two, she's going to flirt a little bit.
Distinguishing Features: None.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 136 lbs.
Build: Athletic, lean, but strong muscles.
Eye/Hair Color: Green eyes with dark auburn hair.
Education: GED. She dropped out of high school when she was fifteen and got her GED instead of finishing.  She's done a year of college but can't get into the swing of things.
Other Info:

GloomCookie

Darwishi.  You are approved on the following conditions:

Pistols are short-range weapons.  You are not getting 100-yard accuracy with a pistol.  A rifle, maybe, after you take the time to carefully aim.  No marksman can hit something that far away on the fly.  So if you want to hit anything, you'd better do your aiming right.

Your duplication may only work if the object is stationary, and temporary.  You may only have one duplicated object at a time, and if you change objects or it leaves your thirty foot sphere, it dissolves into nothing.  When you create your duplicate, it must be stationary.
My DeviantArt

Darwishi

Alright, knew the marksman thing might be a bit of a stretch. So that's fine. 

As for duplication, I made it smaller than a house cat for a pretty specific reason.  She's called Cheat because she pretty much only ever duplicates guns and bullets (all while stationary, that's not a problem).  So basically she never runs out of bullets so that's the only problem I might have with it disappearing outside of her thirty-foot range or a one-at-a-time object.  I was really trying to limit her with the size thing, though, not like she's going to be duplicating any cars or rifles any time soon.

Kiric Rand

Name: Walter Winters (Walt)
Alias): Livewire
Registered with SPECTRE: N
If a Super, List Powers:
Bioelectric manipulation: Walt was born with a genetic mutation that causes hit body to produce excess bioelectricity. While still learning how to harness it, he is currently able to project short to mid range bolts of electricity and to genreate a weak shield of electricity.
Electric Immunity: Due to his mutation and an accident as a child, Walt's body had been rendered immune to electric damage of any kind.
Short range magnetic field: By altering his electric output, Walt can generate a small magnetic field that he can use to pull small metallic objects toward him (Mostly small, handheld objects.)

Brief Bio:  Walt was born to a pretty high social status. His mother is a well known opera singer, and his father is a commander in SPECTRE. However, Walt was born with a genetic mutation. His nerves constantly firing, producing an excess amount of electrocute. His body has produced several organs specifically designed to hold the excess electrical energy. As a young teen, he was hanging out with his friends when they dared him to break into an electrial station. Accepting, he sneaked in, but tripped and fell into the main grid. Sending enough electricity through his body to kill most living creatures, Walt emerged with only a scar and his hair prematurely whitened. His body had absorbed all the energy and saved him.
However, Knowing his father worked for SPECTRE, he had to keep this incident a secrete. This task became increasingly harder as he began to learn how to control the massive amount of energy flowing through his body. Thus, he adopted the guise of Livewire, resisting SPECTRE and avoiding it by being closer to it than anyone.

Other Relatives: Emily Winters (Mother); Jacob Winters (Father); Robert Winters (Brother)
Personality: (As Walt) Quiet, Reserved. (As Livewire) Boastful, confident.

Distinguishing Features: Scar above right eye, White hair (Part of his body's reaction to his accident)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 185 lb
Eye/Hair Color: Green
Education: High School Degree
Other Info: Having an inside connection to SPECTRE, he has been able to avoid their attempts to capture him, even though his father, mother, and brother know nothing about his alter ego.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Urbanzorro

Ok....so I actually had three different ideas that each demanded to be written up so I did ;D. I'm perfectly happy to play any one of them so I'm asking which if any of these would fit in best?

Name: Arthur Lancaster
Alias (Supers only): Power Man
Brief Bio:
Arthur's father was Uther Lancaster, the original “Power Man,” and his mother was “Lady Light,” both of whom were rather popular heroes in their time who chose to retire before the animosity against heroes formed. It seemed as if Arthur was set up to have a normal childhood. But that was not the case….when Arthur was only 6 years old one of his parents’ enemies, of which there were many,  chose to exact his revenge and in a single night made Arthur into an orphan. With no other family to take him in Arthur became a ward of the state. And as his powers began to manifest the young boy found himself unable to fit in with the other children at any orphanage he was placed in. At the age of 17 he left the orphanage in order to pursue ‘the family business.’

As a hero he maintained a secret identity, and served his city faithfully.  His secret identity was very much the secondary portion of his life. He had no wife, no child, few friends; he was not Arthur Lancaster who dressed up as Power Man to fight crime. He was Power Man who dressed as Arthur Lancaster when he was not fighting crime. The driving force behind his service to his city was simply the love of the people. Growing up without a real family and with few friends Arthur had never known much if any praise before he donned his cape and costume. But as Power Man everyone in the city was behind him, they loved him, he was a hero!

And when the tide of public opinion began to turn against superheroes Power Man was one of the heroes who took it the hardest. He could not understand why the very citizens he put his life on the line for had betrayed him. He could not cope with the jeers, and boos that his name now attracted. He could not….and would not submit to being treated that way by the ungrateful masses. Something within him changed, he began to care less and less about the people he had once loved more than life itself. He began to see his abilities as gifts that should be used for HIS benefit. And it was not long before he turned his back on being a hero, and chose a darker path….

Powers:
Power Cells: Arthur's body is different from a 'normal' humans on a cellular level. He possesses the same cells as any normal human would but in addition to these he possesses cells that act as generators for his body producing an excess of energy which manifests itself in several different powers. 
Flight: The energy constantly flowing through his veins means that Arthur has a constantly high potential energy, one of the easiest things for him to do is convert this potential energy into kinetic energy which he uses to propel himself through the air. 
Superior Physique : All of Arthur's cells are saturated with energy allowing them to last longer and work harder than they ever should. This means that Arthur is quite a bit stronger and tougher than the average human being. (I'm thinking strength/toughness normally sitting around the level of Captain America)
Discharge: Arthur is able to expel the energy in his body in the form of electrical energy which blasts from his hands. But this ability is not perfect while Arthur is able to aim these blasts of lighting they still behave like lighting and have a tendency to swerve off course if they pass a strong enough conductor before their intended target.
Overcharge: Arthur's power is strongly linked to his emotional state as he becomes more angered his cells begin to produce more energy and his strength and the strength of his powers increases. (I'm thinking strength/toughness topping out somewhere along the lines of Mr. Incredible)
Overload: Should Arthur ever become truly enraged his cells' energy production has the potential to greatly outstrip his energy consumption. To the point that his body is unable to contain the amounts of energy coursing though his body and he begins to lose the ability to control the discharge electrical energy from his body. In short he is unable to stop electricity from lashing out at any conductor around him until his energy levels are once again at a containable state.
Other Relatives: Deceased
Personality: Arthur has always had a reserved and controlled personality, he has always viewed his powers as more of a curse than a gift due to the fact that they force him to be outcast from the vast majority of humanity. For his time as a hero he forced himself to keep his emotions constantly in check but now he is just beginning to explore what 'letting go' feels like.
Education: High school degree & some college.
Other Info:

Name: Jacob Whitecloud
Alias (Supers only): None
If a Super, List Powers:
The Old Ways: Jacob believes that his powers originate from his people's customs and his strict adherence to the ancient laws and customs of his people earning him the respect and patronage of the spirits around him. There are several scientific explanations for his abilities though without examining his body they can never truly become anything more than theories
Spirit Sight: Jacob possesses the ability to see the 'spirits' of other life forms allowing him to pick them out in the dark, at a distance, and even when blindfolded. Most scientists agree that he does this the same way a shark can sense the electrical current that runs though another animal's body. 
Spirit Warriors: Jacob believes that he is able to capture the soul of those enemies whom he defeats in one on one combat. He does this by taking a 'trophy' from their body. He believes that as long as he has said 'trophy' he is able to command their spirit which is trapped on earth and unable to go on to what lies after death until he has freed them. This practice is considered a punishment for the spirit of any human being and as such Jacob rarely captures the soul of a man or woman for fear of angering the spirits who grant him his powers. Some theories as to how he is able to create these apparitions range from manipulation of light waves to latent telekinetic abilities. He currently possesses two spirit warriors; The Wolf which is the long dead spirit of the first predatory animal Jacob ever killed with his bow. And The Gunman: which is the spirit of a human being which takes the form of a Confederate States of America field officer. Whether this is simply a shape Jacob gives said 'spirit' or it is really a confederate soldier is unknown.
Spirit Search: Jacob is able to gain knowledge from those he kills he believes it is from searching their souls for the desired information. The best scientific explanation is that his brain is somehow capable of copying the synaptic pathways of others after they have become inert.
Soul Eater: Upon the death of an enemy Jacob believes that he is able to absorb a portion of their power and life force into himself. In doing so he feels that it allows him to live a longer healthier life. He credits this ability as the reason he does not age. It is unknown whether this is an actual ability or simply a falsehood that his mind has created.
Weapons: Jacob carries a number of weapons which he uses to defend himself:
Composite Bow: Using a modern version of his ancestor's original weapons of choice is the closest Jacob will allow himself to come to using a firearm. He has been known to use several different forms of arrows ranging from explosive tipped, to armor piercing, to poisoned.
Hunting Knife: Jacob's secondary close combat weapon is a very sharp hunting knife perfect for silent kills.
Tomahawk: His close combat weapon of choice Jacob is very skilled and hard to defeat when using his tomahawk and hunting knife together.
Brief Bio: Jacob claims to be an immortal who is hundreds of years old, he claims to have been born before the European colonization of the new world and to have lived his way through history every since. Whether these claims are true, lies, or simply an indicator of his lack of a grip on reality is unconfirmed. What is confirmed is that Jacob is a man of native American descent,  practices  and believes in his people's "old ways,"  and possesses 'super powers' which he tends to use for personal gain.
Personality: Jacob is a proud quite man, he speaks only when he feels something needs to be said. He is quite vindictive and has a tendency to seek revenge against anyone he feels has crossed him.
Education: Unknown.
Other Info:

Name: Maximilian Arturo 
Alias (Supers only): Fearmonger
If a Super, List Powers: (Note: Powers must be reasonable)

Beyond Genius Level Intellect: Maximilian was born with a natural potential for knowledge that can best be described as 'super human' this is credited to his brain, which seems to operate much more efficiently than most human brains.

Photographic Memory: Max possesses a photographic memory everything he sees, hears, or reads he remembers with perfect clarity.

Natural calculation: Max can unerringly solve logic, math based problems, and determine probabilities without the use of tools, where as others solving the same problem would be unable to without the use of computers.

Instinctual Invention: Max has a near instinctual knowledge of how to design and build extremely advanced machines and weapons. He can mentally envision every part of his intended creation before he even picks up a single tool. This allows him to create his unique equipment and weapons.

Equipment:

Full Armor: A suit of powered body armor that Max constructed for himself. It offers him a high level of protection from most conventional forms of attack, as well as providing him with immunity to chemical based weapons. It also houses the ammunition his weapons

Claw: A large glove and wrist bracer which Max wears on his left hand. Each of the glove's fingers end in razor sharp blades. Each blade is capable of being coated with one of several chemical substances. The claw is connected to his armor and receives said chemicals from the storage tanks on Max's back.

Hybrid Rifle Using his mastery of all forms of science Max has designed and built, what for him is, the perfect weapon. The hybrid rifle is a combination of a sniper rifle  which fires armor piercing rounds and a chemical/flame projection system which is fueled by the tanks on his back and capable of firing any of the substances held within.

Chemical Tank: Max's chemical tank is a large unit stored on his back, it holds several different chemicals which are combined inside the tank before being used to fuel Max's weapons. This means that until they are being fired the chemicals inside his tanks are non-volatile and he is able to in effect carry several different chemicals at once.
- Napalm= Max uses this combination to wield his hybrid rifle as a powerful flame thrower
- VX-303= Based off of VX nerve gas VX-303 is a chemical of Max's own creation. It is an aerosol gas, when it is inhaled, VX-303 causes the pain receptors of the human body to fire making the subject experience extreme pain without ever suffering any physical damage.
- Hallucinogen = Another chemical creation of Max's this hallucinogen reacts differently with every subject it is introduced to. The subject can experience altered perceptions of reality, witness the fulfillment of their greatest desires, or their worst fears. The only constant is that the hallucinations are almost inseparable from reality until the gas wears off. The hallucinogen can be delivered as a gas or directly into the bloodstream as a liquid with the second option creating a more powerful effect.
- Molecular Acid= A highly corrosive acid which Max uses to literally melt away obstacles...and enemies. 

Brief Bio: Born the son of a highly successful stock broker, who was in fact a multi-millionaire,  Maximilian lived a life of privilege. Even from his youngest days his parents knew there was something special about their boy, he was so smart! To the outside viewer Max had a near perfect life, but what those on the outside didn't know was that Max hated his mother and father. He hated them for their lack of intelligence, for the fact that as long as they were in the way he would never reach his full potential they were in his eyes little more than ants standing in the way of an intellectual giant with their insistence that he only be promoted so many grades so quickly. When he was 11 years old, both of Max's parents died in a mysterious car crash. The boy showed little grief at their funeral, most people chalked it up to his being in shock. By age 13 Max had already graduated high school and was working on his first degree, by age 16 he had obtained degrees in chemistry, physics, engineering, and mathematics. Now at age 23 he has a PhD. in chemistry, and physics. He lives a comfortable life off of the money amassed by his father and wants for nothing. He works at the local college, as a professor of Ontology and Cosmology, as well as entry level Chemistry.
Personality:  Max looks down on the common man, seeing them as barely worth considering. He is very much a sociopath caring nothing for any harm he does. He enjoys experimenting on people, watching how they react to different situations. Particularly fear and ecstasy he uses his money to fuel his criminal carrier which he commits simply for the fun of it.
Education: Several College Degrees.
Other Info:
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I'm not exactly sure if we (Linna and I), think that Phantom was attempting the same thing. I didn't expect Phantom's reach to get beyond the mall security systems... However, I'm willing to play along, and respond, as it makes the situation more tense and forces me to go way beyond clever. Next time, I'll be a little clearer, if I was not."

(Put this post in the OOC thread started by writers, so that I don't clutter up the applications.)
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

writersmelody

That's always fun. So far a bunch of great reading!

Oh, there are some new threads set up for you all... :)
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)

GloomCookie

UrbanZorro: I think I'd like to see Jacob Whitecloud in the game, because I would like at some point for your character to serve as a sort of guide to the wilderness.  If that's alright, that is.
My DeviantArt

Urbanzorro

That's perfectly fine. Though I accidentally mislabeled him he should be a villain not resistance. Are there any edits required for his powers?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

GloomCookie

As long as you can get to the dead person within a minute of being braindead, then yes you can use the power.  Otherwise you should be good.
My DeviantArt

Urbanzorro

Good to know! Now to find a way to worm myself into the story ;D....also With respect to his Spirit Warriors would you mind if it were possible over the course of the story for him to take on one or two other spirits? I'm thinking maybe low level NPCs or animals (obviously there would be some limit on the number of spirits he could have).

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Dark Deception

If there are new threads, then there needs to be links to them on the front page where we can easily access them instead of look for them through all the other RPs going on in Extreme.

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Darwishi

Quote from: Linna on September 20, 2010, 09:29:55 AM
Darwishi.  You are approved on the following conditions:

Pistols are short-range weapons.  You are not getting 100-yard accuracy with a pistol.  A rifle, maybe, after you take the time to carefully aim.  No marksman can hit something that far away on the fly.  So if you want to hit anything, you'd better do your aiming right.

Your duplication may only work if the object is stationary, and temporary.  You may only have one duplicated object at a time, and if you change objects or it leaves your thirty foot sphere, it dissolves into nothing.  When you create your duplicate, it must be stationary.

What does "one object" include? Like would a magazine full of bullets count as an object? Or would it have to be the individual bullets? Other than that, I'm good on the conditions. ^_^

GloomCookie

I'll allow a magazine full of bullets.  Sorry for taking so long *rubs sleepy eyes*
My DeviantArt