Imperial Might

Started by Spear80, October 20, 2013, 12:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spear80

Earth is burning, one of it's older colonies, has returned a conquering Empire. With its defences crushed Imperial ships are orbitting the mother world crushing the last of the resistance with Kinetic strikes and Berzerker Marines. The Imperial Crown Prince, (my char) is watching from orbit as the planet burns. Having lead the succesfull campaign, he foreswore relaxation until this very moment. And he has now sent for that lovely new Courtesan from the Guild  (Your char) he had his major domo aquire for him just before he left home.

I'm leaning towards a healthy dose of smut against this Sci Fi backdrop, depending on how things go, It might grow into something more.

The prince is not neccesarily evil, he was just raised a certain way so don't take on this role thinking it's going to be hardcore rapage and bondage. Yes, she’s property but he’s generally a kind man, with various needs and possibly kinks.

The Courtesan, might be a fairly humanoid alien female or a pureblood human. or things in between. One thing to keep in mind, she has been taken in by the Guild, for the purpose of sex. She has been trained into that very art. (possibly while keeping her pure) and possibly others. (dance, painting, 21st century world history, Poker, go nuts) Having said that, my char is in the business of conquering worlds, conquering women is not his thing, so the Courtesan should at least be willing.

Depening on play and you, this Rp could go a lot of ways, if it speaks to you thus far, leave me a PM, and we’ll discuss. I’m not the fastest poster, but I can promise to post more than once a week. More than once a day depending on what day of the week it is at the time.