Catalyst [Original Superhero GM-Led Small Group] (CLOSED - FULL)

Started by VVitch, January 30, 2024, 12:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyrical

Looks like you are all full up with cis female submissions so I won't add to it but I wanted to say that I do really like your concept. A darker version of Masks RPG sounds like a lot of fun and lots of great writers potentially in this group. Good luck saving Raven Bay!

VVitch

Quote from: inkybus on February 02, 2024, 05:25:22 PMEven so, this setting is badass and beloved and I wish you lots of fun with it!

Thank you!

Quote from: Lyrical on February 02, 2024, 05:43:06 PMLooks like you are all full up with cis female submissions so I won't add to it but I wanted to say that I do really like your concept. A darker version of Masks RPG sounds like a lot of fun and lots of great writers potentially in this group. Good luck saving Raven Bay!

Unfortunately they have been the most popular! Thank you though. I appreciate that a lot!

Malia Magnus Wolfe

Lyrical

i have tossed my hat into the ring... although with a bi-sexual cis-female character.  This group was too interesting.

Quote from: Malia Magnus Wolfe on February 03, 2024, 05:58:58 AMYeah, we need more men. Manly men.

Also, who is that? So that I may stalk his socials.

VVitch

Quote from: Lyrical on February 03, 2024, 06:39:12 AMi have tossed my hat into the ring... although with a bi-sexual cis-female character.  This group was too interesting.

I'm glad you did!

Google says his name is Anderson Davis! And he's kind of jacked.

Malia Magnus Wolfe

Quote from: Lyrical on February 03, 2024, 06:39:12 AMi have tossed my hat into the ring... although with a bi-sexual cis-female character.  This group was too interesting.

That's Anderson Davis. And he is fiiine.

edit: Lol, I feel like we've done this before:D

Lyrical

Anderson Davis just got a new fan... 

Also if by some chance, I make it into this group, please make him an NPC so that my character may drool on him a little or at the very least stumble over her words and feet around him.

VVitch

Quote from: Lyrical on February 03, 2024, 07:18:49 AMAnderson Davis just got a new fan...

Also if by some chance, I make it into this group, please make him an NPC so that my character may drool on him a little or at the very least stumble over her words and feet around him.

I've been looking for a FC for a really cringey, awful local rapper. Be careful you don't have a monkey's paw moment with that wish.

Lyrical

Quote from: VVitch on February 03, 2024, 07:20:08 AMI've been looking for a FC for a really cringey, awful local rapper. Be careful you don't have a monkey's paw moment with that wish.
Please make his big hit songs be "Ice Ice Baby" and/or "Baby Got Back"

VVitch

Quote from: Lyrical on February 03, 2024, 07:23:56 AMPlease make his big hit songs be "Ice Ice Baby" and/or "Baby Got Back"

I'm going to think up a collaboration on the level of Under Pressure he can sample to annoy everyone in the room when they think it's that, and it turns out to be something on the level of Ice Ice Baby.

Malia Magnus Wolfe

Quote from: VVitch on February 03, 2024, 07:29:57 AMI'm going to think up a collaboration on the level of Under Pressure he can sample to annoy everyone in the room when they think it's that, and it turns out to be something on the level of Ice Ice Baby.
I'm assuming that's the first major villain the heroes will face. The moralistic debate on whether to kill him or not is gonna be real short. My potential character loves rap music... so potentially there will be blood.

VVitch

Hi all,

Due to the sheer number of very high-quality submissions, I've decided to close recruitment one day earlier as I am already having to not take multiple characters I would have liked to. I made calls based on having a team of diverse personalities, backstories and powersets.

I have approved characters from:
● Aethyrium
● Lyrical
● RedPhoenix
● Miss Nyx
● Eye Of Horus
● TheFluffyOne

Recruitment is now closed & this thread will be locked. Thank you to all those who stated interest or submitted concepts but unfortunately I couldn't accept everyone. Hopefully we'll get to write together in future.