Fandom Roleplays! (F for M)

Started by SydneyDrew20, April 12, 2014, 11:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyDrew20

I watch a lot of TV series on my spare time and I used to watch a lot of it when I was younger too. My tastes expand from cartoons to drama series, to historical fiction. Here are some of the fandoms I would like to play: 
*Note: In some of them , I would rather play an OC than an actual character from the show.

The characters I would like to play are on the left.

1-. X-Men: Evolution
Pairings I would like to play:
Rogue/Gambit
Rogue/OC
Kitty Pryde/OC
Kitty Pryde/Colossus

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

2-. Arrow
Pairings:
Felicity Smoak/Oliver Queen (Arrow)
Sara Lance (Black Canary) / OC

3- Teen Titans/ Young Justice RP
Pairings:
Starfire / Robin
OC / Robin
OC / Cyborg
OC H.I.V.E. School member / OC H.I.V.E. School member
Artemis/Wally West

lancerBhopkins

ooo this idea sounds very interesting. I love femdom roles and play :one of my favorites:. I love to play original charecters so I am most interesting in Rogue:OC and Kitty Pryde:OC ideas.

If I played an OC should I me a mutant or human, I was thinking mutant any ideas?

SydneyDrew20

I don't do a lot of femdom, I'm seeking for these roleplays to be more adventure/drama/action oriented. Well, I would prefer if you played a mutant!

lancerBhopkins

Yes I think me playing a mutant would be a good Idea gives me a bit more to work with. I am new to this site lol please don't get scared off. I think the adventure/drama/action aspect is a very good idea.

I am trying to think of a good character to play.
let me know how this sounds. I would be a 5'8 160lb male with short black hair and thick 60s style glasses. some what of an athlete. and very intellectual. I would dress casual on a daily basis. My power would be either astral projection, the abilty to change size at will, or my fingertips temporarily paralyze others.

I am open to ideas.

SydneyDrew20

I like the astral projection idea.

lancerBhopkins

that is the one I was leaning towards the most as well. Who are would you be thinking of playing?

SydneyDrew20

lancerBhopkins

ok I like that idea now I just need a name im kinda drawing a blank on that one. any ideas?

SydneyDrew20

It could be something simple, like Peter.

lancerBhopkins

Yes I like simple. And Peter is a good name. What were you thinking when it comes to scenarios? Where you thinking totally original ones?

SydneyDrew20

lancerBhopkins

Ok I like that. Do have any ideas as of today? I am toying with a few but would love to know how you imagine his role play going?

SydneyDrew20

lancerBhopkins

Well my first idea would be a meeting story for us. Something that gives a little back story for each of us first. Then an event where we are drawn together. Preferably overcoming a villain or some other foe that we have to team up defeat. How dose this sound to you?   

SydneyDrew20

lancerBhopkins

Ok lol there only one problem I am not a "approved" member as of yet so I do not believe I ca pm you. Should we wait or would you like to bet started over another medium?

SydneyDrew20

I think we should wait until you're approved.

lancerBhopkins

Ok that sounds good to me ill book mark you so we can continue. How long did it take you to get approved?

lancerBhopkins

Ok just wondering thank you very much.

lancerBhopkins

Hello miss Sydney I was just approved today :) ! And was wondering if your still interested In the role play we had talked about.