You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2021, 03:32:21 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 🍣 || Sueshi has SOY many ideas  (Read 513 times)

Offline SueshiRollTopic starter

• 🍣 O-Fish-al Snack
  • Denied
  • Orgiest
  • Rice Guys finish last but Good Guys make the cast
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
🍣 || Sueshi has SOY many ideas
« on: December 26, 2018, 12:48:49 am »

Currently AVAILABLE for group roleplays and 1X1's.
You are free to post in this thread.
❥ T H E   B A S I C S :
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hello hello! Welcome to my Search thread where I will be posting various plot ideas, what I expect in a partner, and the like.
You will also find some tidbit of info about me in order to help you on your own search, but know that most of my information
will be found on my other threads (specifically my ON/OFF, link in signature). If I don't cover something that you're genuinely
curious about, please feel free to PM me or post here.

❥ W H A T   K I N D   O F   S U E S H I :
- I was born female and I identify as female. I can play either gender however and I don't have a preference for my roleplaying
      partner's gender.
- However, if I play as a male character they will most likely be heterosexual (bisexual possibly). It's just a personal comfort
      zone when it comes to writing, much like I wouldn't want to write for a transgendered person. I don't know the experience
      and I wouldn't want to offend anyone if I got it horrendously wrong.
- I can post from a good amount ranging from two paragraphs to possibly twelve or more. It depends on what the scene
      entails and also how much my character reacts to in the post.
- I can post once a week definitely, but due to my hectic schedule (look at my A/A thread, link in signature, for more info), I
      cannot guarantee more than that. There will definitely be times where I can definitely post more than that. Maybe even
      multiple times a day, but for sake of everyone, I'm going to give you a promise of once a week. If I don't post within a
      week, PM me and respectfully check on me.
- I do not roleplay off site. My life is hectic and I like to section things to specific areas in order to avoid additional stress.
      Forum is ideal. If you're more comfortable RPing off-site and really want me to be your partner, I'll have to get to
      know you some. It will be easier on both of us if we're close enough to speak as friends.

❥ P A R T N E R   E X P E C T A T I O N S :
- I merely ask that you post at least a paragraph. One liners are absolutely not acceptable.
- I am a formatting nerd (if that wasn't obvious). So I honestly would like the same from my partner. It doesn't have to be to
      the extent that I do it (I'm kind of extra in that sense) but at least include a face claim picture? If you need help, I'll
      definitely do my best. Just let me know and be prepared to wait a little bit.
- I'm not here to "cyber" or whatever it's called now. I believe that sexual posts should be like chocolate chips in my waffle.
      It's there to add flavor into the mix, but will the waffle fall apart without it? Absolutely not. The sex should have some
      point plot wise or character wise. (Bonds characters together, is used for manipulation, etc. etc.)
- To further go into the above point, if you wish to RP with me 1X1 and aren't open to groups at all, we will need to message
      each other a good bit. I have to feel comfortable with you on a friendly level. If it feels too cold or rigid, I won't be
      comfortable enough to allow my creativity to flow. And that will surely kill any roleplay we have in mind. So please don't
      be afraid to communicate. We're co-writing a story together! We should at least be cordial to each other!
- When I get focused on something, I get focused. So I ask that you be patient sometimes. If you PM me and I don't message
      you back right away, but am posting in the forums, it's mainly because I like to stay focused on one task first. Otherwise
      it'll never get done. Lol
- I love world building! But don't ever worry about throwing in your own ideas towards a plot. I'm pretty flexible when it comes
      to things like that. Because if you don't like it, what will the point be? I might as well just write a book then! (And I can't
      add anymore to my to-do list lol)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 08:35:02 am by SueshiRoll »

• 🍣 O-Fish-al Snack
  • Denied
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
Re: ⦿ █ Sueshi has SOY many ideas
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 01:59:52 am »

b a t t l e   r o y a l e   ➤   o p e n

| Group Roleplay or 1x1 | More in Depth Information |
      The world of Lunula is divided into six kingdoms and yet its history has rarely been stained by strife. That is because a tradition was created to uphold
      the peace of this world after a devastating war ravaged its lands. A battle of strength and wit would be fought directly between the chosen children of
      each royal bloodline, in order to cut down on innocent casualties due to royal pride. Alliances are made and destroyed during this time in hopes of
      finding the perfect High King/Queen for the next century or so. But if someone were to die during this ordeal, their family can say goodbye to their
      title and kingdom for it will now belong to whoever wins the tournament.
      All was well for the past sixty years. So how will Lunula fair when the High King is suddenly murdered and the royals are forced to battle earlier than
      expected? Are princes and princesses prepared to fight for their and their kingdoms' livelihoods? Or will ruin finally break the peace over Lunula?

The royals of Lunula are direct descendants from the Deities of Old, who happened to have the appearance of animals. After being diluted for so
      long, very few traces of this powerful bloodline remains. The characters have at least one feature that resembles their respected animal deity but can
      have up to three. Magic is prevalent in the world and technology is medieval at best. (Firearms are not created yet.) Romance is encouraged and
      sexually speaking, this can have light sex all the way up to BDSM. If you're looking for extreme, we can discuss as to why that could work.

c o r r u p t e d   i n n o c e n c e   ➤   o p e n

| 1x1 only |
      The world is vast and has many secrets. One of those secrets is that there is an entirely different world hidden before our very eyes. It's a world of
      magic that twists and shapes into whatever it needs to be in order to remain invisible to the regular folk's eyes. A young woman/man awakens to
      their powers on their twenty-first birthday and is shocked to find a mentor awaiting them. This male/female mentor is the very opposite of them.
      While the new Mage is "innocent" and finds the world to be quite startling in its more gruesome aspects, the mentor has seen far too many things.
      They were once a detective for the Council of Magic, but after sticking their nose a little too far into string of murders, they were knocked down to
      mentor duty. Things are rough between the two at first and the mentor just can't seem to give any compassion for their pupil's outlook on life. The
      wild amount of drug use, alcohol abuse, and depraved sex that helps run the world of magic is not for the faint of heart.
      And they intend to teach their pupil this lesson. Even if they'll only listen to the "hard way."
      The murders, after all, aren't stopping. And though they had been demoted, they were certain that with the help of their pupil, they would discover
      who was behind all of this death.

Think Harry Potter but without the schools. Everyone is instead issued a government mentor to teach new mages (typically comes into their
      powers around 18-21). There will be lots of darker parts of the world and the government officials over it refuse to do anything about it, which
      exposes just how corrupt they've become. Murders are now running rampant and they still won't lift a finger. Why?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:38:50 am by SueshiRoll »

• 🍣 O-Fish-al Snack
  • Denied
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 02:05:52 am »

f i r e   e m b l e m   :   f a t e s   ➤   o p e n
Title Image in the Making
      Summarized Plot Info Coming Soon.

d o k i   d o k i   l i t e r a t u r e   c l u b   ➤   o p e n

m a s s   e f f e c t   ➤   o p e n

d r a g o n   a g e   ➤   o p e n

m y   h e r o   a c a d e m i a   ➤   o p e n

d a n g a n r o n p a   ➤   o p e n

p e r s o n a   ➤   o p e n

h u n i e p o p   ➤   o p e n

s a i l o r   m o o n   ➤   o p e n

g o b l i n   :   t h e   l o n e l y   g o d   ➤   o p e n

f a l l o u t   ➤   o p e n

f a t e   /   s t a y   n i g h t   ➤   o p e n

l a b y r i n t h   ➤   o p e n
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 08:40:14 am by SueshiRoll »

• 🍣 O-Fish-al Snack
  • Denied
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 02:09:02 am »

" l e v e l   u p "   /   s t u c k   i n   a   f i c t i o n a l   w o r l d   ➤   o p e n

s w a n   p r i n c e s s   ➤   o p e n

h o s t a g e   ➤   o p e n

s e v e n   s i n s   &   v i r t u e s   ➤   o p e n

g r e e k   m y t h o l o g y   ➤   o p e n